Here at DCK we are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Ledger Supervisor. This role is mainly remote but would require you to come into the office once a week(Billericay, Essex). This is a full time, permanent role.
DCK Group a global leader in the design, supply of fashion jewellery and accessories. #pride
Here at DCK our people are central to everything we do. We are welcoming, friendly and have a culture that promotes learning and development from day one. #care #community
Diversity, equality and inclusion are the core of who we are and reflect this in every aspect of our company culture, DCK DNA.
To ensure all sales are captured, invoiced and paid with the expectation that the role will provide a comprehensive, efficient and proactive service to the business.
- Responsible for the sales reconciliation of all DCK client accounts from several sources of data.
- Investigate and resolve queries in a timely manner, ensuring a professional relationship is consistently maintained with internal/external parties.
- Overseeing and assisting with the timely issuing of weekly and monthly sales ledger invoicing
- Ensure customers pay on time and chase overdue invoices, liaising with contacts when required.
- Managing debt within agreed debtor days
- Forecasting sales receipts for cash flow management
- Ensuring that cash allocations are prompt and timely.
- Maintaining an up-to-date sales ledger at all times.
- Continually reviewing and improving sales ledger processes.
- Responsible for delivering timely and accurate financial processing, month end close, cash management reports.
- Support other finance functions if and when required.
- Opportunity to work for a leading independent global fashion business
- Be part of a welcoming, friendly business that promotes learning and developing from day one
- Work-from-home opportunities and flexible working hours, to help you develop a healthy work-life balance
- Early finish every Friday
- Heavily staff discounted fashion and jewellery allowance
- Free Parking
- 25 days holiday (+bank holidays and the ability to buy 5 more days)
- Free refreshments and fruit with lunch on us once a week
- Community Group Social Events
- Plus, many more additional benefits
See more jobs at DCK Group
Apply for this job