DemandHive is looking for a Paid Search & Social Strategist to join our expanding marketing team. The strategist will be responsible for developing, optimizing, maintaining, and executing multiple paid search and social campaigns to help drive client goals.
If you’re interested in digital advertising and are willing to learn from thought leaders in the industry, this could be the perfect position for you. You should be committed, hard-working, intellectually curious, and have a good sense of humor.
- Help create and manage paid search and social media campaigns (i.e. Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook, etc.)
- Monitor online campaigns and recommend improvement
- Keep current on the latest trends in the paid search, display, ad technology, and social media marketing channels
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in paid search or digital media
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook Business Manager
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Apple Keynote
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision within a team environment
- Passionate about the digital industry, social trends, search behavior.
- Curious about new innovations and testing new ideas and out of the box thinking.
- Knowledge of Marin, Kenshoo, or DFA (DoubleClick For Advertisers), DSPs (AppNexus, Media Math, TradeDesk or other) is a bonus
DemandHive is a Jersey City, New Jersey based Digital Marketing agency that excels at creating and executing comprehensive digital marketing strategies. We create marketing 360 campaigns that focus on the business, build brand awareness, and help grow revenues.
Our specialties include Digital Strategy, Online Display Media, Paid Search, SEM, SEO, Social Advertising, Social Marketing, Conversion Optimization, Analytics & Insights, and Content Creation & Strategy.
Reasons to join the team @DemandHive
- Great place to work with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Rapidly growing business and team
- Great benefits – medical, dental, vision
- Generous time off policies
- Business casual dress code
- Transit benefits
See more jobs at DemandHive
Apply for this job