Propel your career by joining in our growth! At ISAAC, you will work with talented collaborators, where teamwork and learning are a priority. We align your goals with those of the company, and provide mentoring, training and opportunities to match your ambitions.
ISAAC is a technology company dedicated to the trucking industry. We design and manufacture solutions that help fleets improve performance, compliance and safety. We are actively developing ISAAC’s Internet of TrucksTM by always connecting more objects aboard the vehicle, and provide business intelligence to transporters thanks to big data.
Since it was founded in 1999, ISAAC remains a leader in the fleet management solution market across Canada.
ISAAC is expanding its sales team and seeks an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help expand our client base in Western Canada. Your objective will be to drive sustainable financial growth by boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients. As a member of our Sales team, you will be responsible for prospecting new clients and presenting ISAAC’s solution along with its benefits. Together with the Solution specialist, you will prepare complete proposals that include objectives, a high-level deployment plan and a quotation.
- Take part in the implementation of the commercial strategy put forward by the management team
- Meet sales objectives
- Develop a territory plan
- Research and identify new business opportunities and potential clients
- Generate new contacts and potential clients, by phone, internet or other means
- Contact and meet with potential clients
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Send documentation, answer requests for information
- Close direct sales transactions to meet sales objectives
- Document and integrate commercial data in Salesforce using established procedures, while providing the organization with timely market feedback
- Represent the full range of ISAAC solutions
- Participate in the preparation of shows and other events
- Accomplish other mandates given by the Vice-President of Sales
- Coordinate bids and contract-related information with the Purchasing and Orders departments
- At least 5 years of experience in the sale of IT products
- Business acumen and strategic mind
- Experience in strategic selling and key account management
- Experience working with Salesforce or a similar CRM
- Undergraduate degree
- Good negotiation and communication skills
- Full proficiency in English (spoken & written)
- Focused and well-organized
- Self-starter, autonomous, dynamic
- Willing to travel regularly
- Valid driver's license & passport
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office suite
Collaborators are at the center of ISAAC’s interests and values. This explains the numerous benefits of working at ISAAC, namely:
- varied career opportunities
- a stimulating work environment focused on innovation
- enthusiastic and collaborative teams
- competitive salaries and benefits promoting work-life balance: a complete group insurance plan, group RRSP, an EAP, flexible hours, 4 weeks of vacation, etc.
- various social activities and free snacks every day.
See more jobs at ISAACInstruments
Apply for this job