We are MobieTrain
We educate, enable and engage.
Create memorable customer experiences. Every time. Modern customers’ expectations are rising. MobieTrain educates, enables and engages customer-facing teams so they will create a memorable experience, and turn any guest into a loyal customer.
At MobieTrain, we believe that we can empower all employees by providing them with the right content at the right time to support them in their professional and personal development.
Our values reflect this mission, as we are passionate about driving real change within an exciting, fast-paced work environment. We embrace Team spirit, we are Caring, Ambitious, transparent, Brave and Flexible.
Among +100 customers, major brands such as Decathlon, Azadea, Hästens, Odlo, Roompot, Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Via Outlets train employees through MobieTrain's performance enablement platform.
The role of Performance Marketing Specialist is one of the utmost importance. As a B2B SaaS company, digital marketing is the key towards showing the world what we offer and how we empower people:
- You will build a tactical plan that includes all marketing actions for ICP-focused digital and SEA campaigns, focused on the customer (B2B) journey.
- Reseaching keyword volume per new campaign (competitors, winning keywords, new keywords, new markets) per country
- Setting up campaigns per vertical/audience split in different stages of the marketing funnel (Awareness, consideration, decision), defining per stage what KPI's we should look at and based on what interactions remarketing will be done
- Analysing the social media and SEA ad spent + revenue, calculating CPL's and ROI
- Creating dedicated landingpages to test out a variety of versions to increase conversion rate on paid campaigns
- Researching new campaign types (doc ads, perf max ads, followers ads) to use for potential future campaigns
- You achieve this by consultation with your internal stakeholders (Marketing team, Sales & Product Managers) and working with external stakeholders (creative agencies, copywriters, visual design, marketing team).
What do we offer?
- Full-time contract
- A position in the Growth Team in a very fast-growing company in B2B SaaS
- A strong and close international team of young, high-spirited people who like to have fun, but are also very ambitious, encourage and help each other to succeed
- We’re among Belgium’s fastest-growing technology companies (according to Deloitte, awarded October 2022), and we want you to grow and improve alongside us.
- Our culture? We’re all about enabling growth by giving our team full autonomy to manage their own projects, be a thought leader, and truly make an impact on the company.
- A product with a clearly proven product-market fit, stable investors and nice customers such as Decathlon, Vans, Diesel, etc.
- Training opportunities to further develop yourself
- A competitive compensation package
Come as you are, our equal opportunities employer statement
MobieTrain is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees.
See more jobs at Mobietrain
Apply for this job