Why Clipboard Health Exists:
We exist to lift as many people up the socioeconomic ladder as possible. We dramatically improve lives, by letting healthcare professionals turn extra time and ambition into career growth and financial opportunity. We achieve this with our app-based marketplace that connects healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals, allowing healthcare professionals to book on-demand shifts and healthcare facilities to access on-demand talent. Our mission is to enable healthcare professionals to work when and where they want, and to enable healthcare facilities to meet their talent needs.
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a diverse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
About the Role
Clipboard Health doesn't grow without getting the product into the hands of customers. The Account Executive - Inside Sales makes that happen - you drive the growth of the business by introducing our product to new workplaces. This job doesn't stop at prospecting - you'll be responsible for the entire process including negotiating contract terms, closing, and onboarding.
If you're a strong communicator with endless energy and have a knack for getting things done, Clipboard Health is the place for you to grow and develop your skills. You'll drive growth for the business while sharpening your own skills.
- Run a full-cycle sales process, prospecting leads, booking and owning discovery calls, running product demos, negotiating terms, and signing contracts
- Clearly articulate the value proposition of our products to clinical and non-clinical stakeholders
- Establish credibility and trust with providers and healthcare executives by demonstrating strong business acumen and understanding of clinical workflows
- Test sales motions, pitches, value props, provide feedback on what tactics are most effective and develop and recommend sales strategies
- Capture feedback from prospects on their needs, wants, and pains, and share that feedback with product teams to develop our offering
Beyond the basics, what will make you successful:
- Extreme Ownership: the buck stops with you, no matter what anyone else did or did not do. You're self-reliant, and can get things done in the chaos that is an early-stage startup scaling quickly
- Extreme Curiosity: you ask "why" 3-5 times in a row for the same problem, digging and digging and not being satisfied until you truly understand the root cause
- Scrappiness: you look for ways through problems and refuse to let obstacles derail your progress. You bring solutions instead of asking ‘what should I do?’
- Fast Paced: You thrive on moving quickly and are highly adaptable to a market that evolves quickly
- Based in North America
- Sales experience not required but strongly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree
- Familiarity with sales methodologies
- Willingness to try / lack of fear
- Do great work that matters for customers who could really use your help
- Competitive pay with uncapped commission
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully Remote
The on-target earnings (OTE) range for this position is $86,000 - $106,000 with uncapped commissions.
The range provided is Clipboard Health's reasonable estimate of the salary for this role. The actual amount may differ based on factors such as experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, and location. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses and/or equity compensation.