At Personio, your work transforms the way millions of people experience work every day. Join our Product & Technology team that drives our customer's outcomes by designing, developing and delivering innovative and high quality products. Be empowered to take ownership of your areas and make an impact on your team, our product, and our customers.
Personio is a modern all-in-one HR operating system that customers love. As one of Europe’s fastest-growing technology companies, we are helping back-office teams across the continent become more effective, efficient, and strategic while reducing the effort by all employees to perform HR processes. Our core purpose is to enable better organizations by helping businesses put their people first.
We are looking for a deeply people-centric Staff Product Manager to join the team responsible for building innovative, delightful, and scalable Workflow Experiences. Workflow Experiences is core to the Personio platform as they power the products that enable all employees to manage and do their HR work easily and effectively. This is a strategic role that requires deep collaboration with customers, other product teams, and senior leadership to define our vision and strategy as well as executing with precision to deliver on this vision. This role requires an experienced product leader who has delivered impactful customer-facing products and worked cross-functionally across many stakeholders to drive success for their product area.
- Experiences aligned with the organization's overall product and business strategy
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand business needs and identify opportunities to formulate your multi-year strategy for Workflow Experiences
- Lead the end-to-end product development process, from ideation to release, ensuring the delivery of high-quality, innovative products and features for Workflow Experiences
- Define product roadmaps, set priorities, and drive product enhancements based on customer feedback, market trends, and business requirements
- Align your team around strategic goals, relevant KPIs, and measures of success and leveraging
- Break down complex problems and write clear documentation in collaboration with Design, Engineering, and product leadership
- Drive collaboration on cross-platform initiatives with cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage multiple high impact and visibility projects
- Proven experience (7+ years of experience) building global customer-facing products at a B2B or B2C multi-product company
- Direct experience working in a complex product area to implement best-in-class solutions with design and engineering counterparts
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities with a data-driven and results-oriented mindset
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership and ability to lead and work collaboratively in a result-oriented way
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams