Passionate about construction and desire a successful career in Construction Project Management? We are looking for an attentive and hard working candidate to respond to the needs of our homeowners while keeping their project on track and providing exceptional customer service.
The Paul Davis heritage is based on a can-do attitude, innovation, and striving to be the best. Our team works with multiple insurance companies to restore damaged properties back to their pre-loss condition. Our passion for quality drives everything we do. We are looking for an energetic individual who shares our values and wants a career, not a job.
We are a family-owned company that promotes employee well-being and work-life balance.
This is a full-time salaried position with quarterly bonuses and company vehicle with a gas card and company-provided devices.
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Company vehicle and all electronic devices
- Flexible schedule with some remote opportunities
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid training and certifications
- Generous vacation policy
- Paid sick and holidays
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Family atmosphere and excellent team
- Contact the property owner to introduce yourself, discuss the schedule, selections needed, and the deadlines for them
- Set proper expectations with the insured on expected timeline for repairs and what to expect until final walk through
- Review scope of work and expectations with the subcontractors and homeowners. Document notes, upload job start photos and complete compliance tasks for insurance carrier
- Ensure draw schedule is followed and payments are received
- Perform field inspections on all assigned projects as needed per our guidelines
- 3+ years of construction experience is necessary
- Experience overseeing budgets on projects is highly desirable
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Willingness to work overtime as needed
- Able to pass a comprehensive background check screening
We are looking forward to reviewing your application and discussing career opportunities with Paul Davis.
Since 1966, Paul Davis has been an industry leader in the areas of property damage mitigation, reconstruction and remodeling. With more than 370 offices in our franchise network, the company serves residential, institutional, and commercial customers and clients across the United States and Canada.
We have built our heritage one project at a time, establishing a reputation for performance, integrity and responsibility among customers and carriers alike. Whether property damage is caused by water, fire, smoke, storms or other disasters, we deliver on our promise to deliver excellence, expertise and a customer experience that is second to none. At Paul Davis, our passion for quality drives everything we do.
To Provide Extraordinary Care While Serving People In Their Time Of Need.
Deliver What You Promise
Respect The Individual
Have Pride In What You Do
Practice Continuous Improvement
To provide opportunities for great people to deliver Best in Class results