Content Creator - Technical Specialist
Ready for your once-in-a-lifetime entrepreneurial opportunity? Work with the team that’s redefining the future of work and join our hypergrowth journey as Technical Content Creator!
Your mission is to lead omnichannel technical content creation.
Next Matter is disrupting how operations are built and run, and in doing so, shaping the future of work for people and companies across industries. Join our fully remote team as we’re entering the hypergrowth phase!
We are moving fast and the exact job description will be published soon. You can already apply pro-actively before official sourcing for the role has started.
Your key responsibilities
Who are we looking for?
The future of Operations is bright! The Next Matter Platform enfranchises operations teams worldwide to build and run reliable, automated operations solutions effortlessly with their teams, systems, customers, suppliers, and partners. Next Matter is the new standard system for Operations, bringing them on eye level with Finance (ERP), Sales (CRM), and IT (Ticketing) which already have purpose-built cloud platforms. Our highly experienced team comes from a diverse set of backgrounds like strategy consulting, software, and high-tech and is passionate to unshackle operations teams by running their work on highly manual, duct-taped solutions with email, spreadsheets, meetings and chat.
- The chance to join a fast-growing, well-funded, startup, with an experienced founding team and a product and business model ready for hypergrowth
- Work directly with the highly experienced and passionate leadership team
- The option to work fully remote with a high degree of independence and exciting scope of action
- Contribute to shaping the future of our platform from a legal point of view
- The opportunity to lead and grow a mission critical part of the business!
- A challenge for your personal and professional development
- A competitive salary and equity options
How to Apply
- Please apply with your one-page CV (or LinkedIn profile) and a one-page maximum cover letter, highlighting relevant experience and motivation to join
- We interview fast, but thoroughly. The process is typically concluded in 1-2 weeks:
- Initial Coffee Chat
- Interview with our Growth Manager
- Simulated work task
- Interview with 4 Next Matter team members
- Reference check and offer
- Availability: Immediate start date preferred