Life is too short not to do awesome things with awesome people and clients
At TalentMinded, we want to change the face of talent acquisition through data-driven recruitment processes, employer branding, and direct industry insights.
Who we are
At TalentMinded, our mission is to create a competitive advantage for our clients by helping them build their culture and hire the right people. We aren’t a recruiting agency! We are so much more. We are experts in our field, backed by over 20 years of experience with modern, intelligent and creative talent acquisition strategies. We are the first subscription-based full-service talent acquisition company in Canada. We provide our clients with end-to-end recruitment services from strategy to execution. That means we partner with our clients and work side-by-side with them to increase their employee value proposition and to ground their image in social media channels as transparent and forthcoming. These efforts lay the foundation for building a successful talent pipeline, driving better hiring manager engagement and better hiring outcomes.
Who we need
Reporting to the CEO & Co-founder, we are looking for new Customer Success Managers to join our team.
While we aren't hiring at this moment, there are exciting plans and opportunities ahead. We know how hard it is to find awesome people, so we're building out a pipeline of candidates, reviewing resumes, and touching base to let you know where we are at. We'll reach out to you when we're ready and set up interviews. We hire pretty quickly once things get moving, so we won't leave you wondering what happened.
If that sounds like it fits your life right now, keep reading and send us your details here.
You may be looking for a new industry to apply your sales or account management skills, or you may be a Talent Acquisition Advisor wanting to focus on client relationships. Either way, if you are looking for a chance to build out and execute talent acquisition strategies by connecting people, ideas, data and technology, we want to connect with you.
What’s in it for you
- Work with small business processes and innovative tech. We are continuously seeking out smarter, better ways to work.
- Awesome clients and a highly collaborative team. We work with fun, innovative clients that solve challenging problems across all sectors.
- Career growth.Whether you move up to a bigger role here or take your experience elsewhere, you will learn and do more at TalentMinded in one year than you will anywhere else. Every moment is a teaching and learning moment here.
As the new Customer Success Manager, here’s how you will help us scale:
Take ownership of client satisfaction. You will be the constant point of contact in order to deliver seamless, high-quality customer experience for global clients. You will be accountable for all client updates and effective communications internally and externally, meeting deadlines that are conducive to different time zones and hours of operation. You will update your delivery team in real-time, sharing concerns or changes in scope and escalations with the CEO.
Increase client engagement. You will educate clients on the value of our approach, platform, and services. You will develop an understanding of client industry and market trends to proactively increase engagement and make recommendations that support their customized talent acquisition strategy. You will drive renewal and retention by demonstrating proven success and value.
Collaborate.You will partner with Talent Advisors and the Delivery team to ensure a smooth transition from client onboarding through to the renewal cycle. You will collect client feedback and provide recommendations to ensure maximum impact of our services and influence ongoing updates of our processes and strategy.
Here’s what you bring to the table:
- The experience. You have experience in Client or Account Management, and proven success building out strategic growth and nurturing influential partnerships. You may have exposure to B2B sales or recruitment but we’re more interested in a customer-service focus, a growth-mindset, and a drive for continuous improvement. You have strong business acumen - and you can make things happen.
- The people expertise. You are both a valued collaborator and an autonomous self-starter. You have exceptional communication skills and you aren’t afraid to pick up the phone or book an in-person meeting to ensure customer happiness. You can build and foster long-lasting and trusted relationships with internal and external teams at any level, guiding work, setting expectations, and managing conflict. You can remain objective and calm under pressure.
- The technical skills.You have an appreciation for using technology to improve efficiency. You enjoy learning new tools quickly. You are comfortable using Google Suite (or MS Office and can adapt), and working with data insights (generated for you by our amazing BA team).
- The curiosity. You continuously seek out creative solutions.
How we track top performance:
- Through hiring manager and candidate satisfaction.
- Client retention - your success is our success. We win as a team!
- Number of submissions to hiring manager interviews (conversion rates).
- Offer acceptance rates.
- Demonstrating our core values through every step of the process.
Here’s what you should know about TalentMinded:
- We believe that recruitment is a critical business process; not just a function of HR. We do things differently and hold ourselves accountable to an incredibly high standard of delivering value to our customers.
- We love technology but we also value the importance of human interactions. Our teams are highly collaborative and support each other.
- We know recruitment can be like a roller coaster ride and there are highs and lows; it’s not a perfect science. Over the past year, we have shown we are resilient and even under extreme pressure and in the face of adversity we can overcome anything when we work together!
- We have processes but we are agile and believe there is a balance between making things happen and following standard operating procedures.
- We care about candidate experience - a lot.
- We want you to grow with us - we are serious about your professional development and will teach you how to be more data and analytically minded, how to be a trusted advisor, how to recruit globally and more.
- We’re thrilled to have been named an HRD Canada Best Place to Work 2022, recognized for going above and beyond in helping our employees navigate the COVID chaos.
TalentMinded is a focused, responsive environment where your ideas will be heard, often implemented and most importantly celebrated.
To keep our teams healthy and thriving, we offer the following benefits:
- Work where you work best - always. We are working 100% remotely and will remain that way forever. When we know it is safe, we will re-evaluate when and how we come together.
- In addition to vacation time, 5 paid personal days to prioritize your mental health, a paid volunteer day for you to give back to your community and your birthday off.
- An annual flexible, healthcare spending account.
- An Employee Assistance Program, including 10 hours of mental health counselling each year.
- $250 reimbursement for any office equipment or setup you need.
- Educational reimbursement for programs that mutually support our objectives.
- Peer-to-peer monthly recognition bonus for people who exude our values.
- A Fitbit so you can join in our wellness contests and challenges.
- Surprises - we've been known to send secret boxes filled with goodies to our teams.
More about why people join TalentMinded as a Talent Acquisition Specialist:
We 10X your recruiting experience. You will work with multiple companies in some of the most impactful industry sectors. The exposure and the type of recruiting you will do here would take years to achieve in a corporate environment.
Global exposure.You will work with companies all over the world recruiting for positions up to the VP level.
Learning and development.You will learn more about how to use data to drive the recruitment process as well as innovative and modern recruitment strategies. You will learn new technologies - we use an extensive recruitment technology stack and are always looking for new tools to improve or automate our processes.
The people. We are a diverse and inclusive and collaborative group. We support each other and genuinely care about each other.
As an employer, our mission is to help develop the next generation of talent acquisition leaders. If you want to be part of that change, express your interest here and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Glassdoor.
At TalentMinded, we recognize that not everyone takes the same path when it comes to building their skills. We value diversity of thought and of experience, and we are excited to hear from you! Hands-on experience, intelligence, innovation, a passion for learning, and a team-focused approach can combine to form the best set of qualifications. If you feel you meet most of the qualifications and you are excited by the possibility of helping us achieve our mission, take a chance and express your interest by applying now!
TalentMinded also welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance