Head of People and Culture
Work Pattern:Permanent – Full-Time Hire (Monday to Friday, 0900hrs to 1730hrs)
We are a specialist Data Engineering, Cloud and Analytics consultancy focused on supporting our employees to enable them to work with our clients in successfully delivering on their digital transformation programmes. Our aim is to ensure we create a great employee experience and deliver value from our client’s data using innovative approaches that improve their data capabilities.
With demand for our services from our clients at an all-time high and continuous growth and success within our market sector, we are embarking on a major recruitment drive and keen to recruit a talented Head of People & Culture. The successful candidate will set the direction for our internal recruitment team and be responsible for creating a best-in class employee experience. The role will have both strategic and operational focus, so candidates must be confident working in a broad, generalist HR role and able to work as part of a senior management team providing commercial minded creative solutions.
- You will lead on shaping the organisational culture programme, workstreams and implementation;
- You will oversee alignment, engagement and embedding of organisational internal culture;
- You will lead on thought leadership and influence with the Senior Leadership Team to ensure culture shift success;
- You will lead co-development and implementation of a diverse and inclusive culture across the organisation, collaborating across departments with the Senior Leadership Team to ensure organisational culture goals are met;
- You will lead decisions of the risk, mitigations, and control environment for the whole area of organisational culture work and be accountable for the quality outputs;
- You will exercise cost control and manage expenditure to work within an agreed operating budget;
- You will work as a standalone People and Culture expert, providing professional HR support and direction to the business, on all people related matters;
- You will lead on shaping the HR department including managing recruitment and training teams.
- Deep knowledge and significant experience in organisational Change Management and theory of change
- Significant experience of leadership and people management
- Significant skills and experience in strategy translation processes through to organisational implementation, engagement and alignment
- Significant experience of governance mechanisms and stakeholder management
- Experience using data to inform decision making
- Significant experience of recruitment, working with external agencies and applicant tracking systems
- Demonstrable skills and experience in taking forward complex ideas and initiatives to goal setting and consequently achieving organisational goals
- Demonstrable skills and experience in developing a hybrid approach in applying a range of project management methodologies
- Sound ability to interpret and communicate data analysis whilst understanding its influence in supporting strategic business area development
- A broad and sound understanding of applying research around organisational / internal culture and change and best practice
- An understanding of the use and application of a communication strategy related to the success in an area of work
- For this role we’re seeking an experienced candidate (CIPD Level 5 minimum)
- Experience of working with a fast-paced start-up company in the technology sector
- Strategy and policy writing
By its very nature the role will call for a confident, persuasive, and professional individual who is motivated by success. The role interacts with colleagues throughout the business as well as prospective candidates, so exceptional communication skills will be a pre-requisite. This role will suit a highly experienced HR professional who is creative, proactive and innovative in their approach.
What we offer to you?
- A position that offers a prosperous future. We believe that our people are what makes us the company we are. We adopt a partnership model, ensuring that we all share in the success of the business. A chance for you to grow your career with us, whist we scale-up our business.
- The chance to work in a supportive and growth focused environment and learn from senior subject matter experts, whilst also securing a competitive salary and excellent bonus and benefits package.
- To be part of a team that embraces the strengths of diversity and inclusion. A collaborative outlook where your voice and ideas are always heard.
- A platform that will support and allow you to push your own ideas to deliver on projects successfully.
Then please get in touch by applying with your most recent copy of your CV including a contact number and we will contact you directly to discuss further.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. All applications are assessed purely on merit, against the capabilities and competencies required to fulfil the position.
See more jobs at Default Portal
Apply for this job