We had Android, iOS, macOS, and Windows applications with shared code written on React Native, Redux, TypeScript, and a whole galaxy of native code on C++, Objective C, Java... Also, an Electron layer, custom installation process, multi-threading, network handling, cryptographic operations, and system services. Not that we needed all that for the project supposed to be developed by a Frontend Team, but once you get locked into a serious stack collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried us was Linux. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a team trying to migrate its application to support all major Linux distributions, and we knew we’d get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.
Our philosophy is that we are a small, closely-knit team and we care deeply about you:
• Competitive salary;
• Paid vacation 18 working days off per year + national public holidays;
• Unlimited paid sick leaves;
• Great modern office space in the city center (Lviv and Kyiv);
• Flexible working schedule, remote work possible;
• Working directly with colleagues from Silicon Valley and around the world;
• Team trips, certification and events compensation, medical insurance, sports etc.
• Build desktop, and mobile applications using cutting-edge technologies
• Participate in design and code reviews
• Identify and communicate front-end best practices
• Be part of a small but growing engineering team in an Agile software development cycle
See more jobs at OpenVPN
Apply for this job