Myers-Holum is hiring Solution Architects to join our growing Stripe Practice. Stripe is a 90 billion dollar technology company that builds economic infrastructure for companies of all shapes and sizes; from start-ups through public and fortune companies alike. Stripe’s software allows companies to receive payments and fundamentally manage their businesses with ease and visibility. Myers-Holum is a chosen partner of Stripe and together, will collaborate with Stripe and their customer’s on implementing Stripe financial tools and internet infrastructure.
- Provide leadership and help to scope, gauge, and deliver large Stripe projects.
- Determine appropriate forecasting of Project Management and delivery scope to help ensure a successful client experience.
- Create and maintain project documents, including project plans, solution approaches, functional and technical requirements and specifications and can present them to clients
- Participate in business development activities that include pre-sales meetings, demos and calls with potential clients – Working in conjunction with Myers-Holum Account Executives and Delivery teams, as well as client stakeholders
- Participate in project planning and supporting tasks to manage expectations, maintain timeline and meet goals for project deliverable.
- Lead the creation of business proposals including the review and response to RFP’s. Create SOW’s once the scope of the project is determined
- Collaborate with internal team members and external clients to ensure best practice, product and capabilities are leveraged to provide beneficial client solutions
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years of direct implementation, upgrade, and support experience.
- Experience facilitating design and configuration of a technical solution, preferably in the payments space
- Full, life-cycle implementation experience with proven presentation skills
- In depth understanding of best practices surrounding technology platforms and the Pre-sales process
- Strong background in finance/accounting, consulting and advisory services
- Myers-Holum Inc. (MHI) is a technology and management consulting firm founded in 1981 and based in New York, New York with several professional services practices, specialized skills and expertise
- Today, MHI has regional presence in core markets across North America delivering of NetSuite and other cloud services.
- Our firm is comprised of a remote workforce of 175+ consultants and developers working across the US and Canada
- Our cutting edge technology partners include Oracle + NetSuite, Google Cloud Platform, Dell Boomi and Stripe, all working with us to provide the best customer experience throughout each implementation
- Specialties include Enterprise Data Management, Data Warehousing, Master Data Warehousing, Performance Management, Google BigQuery, NetSuite ERP and Ecommerce implementations and Managed Services
- Having consulted for more than 800 companies ranging from the Fortune 500 to the lower Mid-Market, our workforce represents a diverse and ambitious group of consulting and development professionals with comprehensive industry, systems, and data management expertise.
- The clients we service represent a wide array of industries including: Manufacturing W&D, Retail, Ecommerce, Software & Technology, NFP, Financial Services, Pharma & Healthcare, Hospitality, and Insurance
- Has been a trusted Stripe partner since 2019
- Having been a NetSuite Alliance Partner and Commerce Agency Partner since 2017, MHI has been recognized as NetSuite Partner of the Year in 2019, 2020 and Dell Boomi Growth Partner of the Year in 2020
- Website: myersholum.com
- In US: MHI offers a company health insurance policy that covers 100% of premiums for the individual
- Remote working opportunity when not traveling for client requirements with full access to the team through technology