We're transforming the grocery industry
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Since 2012, we’ve been working towards creating a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together.
Groceries delivered to your door in as little as an hour. It seems simple, right? Well, it’s more complex than that. From re-routing deliveries during snowstorms, to connecting customers with coupons and deals for their favorite brands, to updating over half a billion grocery data lines every night...our efforts bring Instacart closer to being the operating system for the grocery industry.
The Care team is focused on supporting our broad ecosystem of customers, shoppers, retailers, and internal stakeholders through direct support and scalable solutions. We are a service-centric and analytics-driven team that thinks upstream to implement solutions that delight our community, improve performance, and scale through better automation, process and product experience.
The ideal fit for this role is an experienced system administrator and seasoned process analyst with experience in a high volume, multi-site, contact center setting. We're looking for a candidate that has previous contact center Workforce Management experience, is highly analytical, an effective multi-tasker, and is detail-oriented.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Manage the onboarding and off boarding process of personnel into various systems
- Maintain the structure, performance, and user permissions of various tools and telephony systems
- Manage changes in employee information via systems of record
- Manage agent attendance tracking and associated processes
- Manage requests to reset account passwords and troubleshoot system access levels
- Support, in partnership with others, schedule realignment activities in the Verint Workforce Management system
- Manage, in accordance with policies and documented procedures, time off approvals
- Be able to understand and articulate how systems and processes interconnect, including dependencies
- Analyze and report historical data and trends
- Develop and improve processes and procedures
- 3 + years call center experience in a workforce management environment, and/or
- 1+ years as a system administrator (Active Directory, Okta/SAML)
- 3 + years experience with workforce management software, preferably Verint Workforce Management, formerly Verint Impact 360 and Blue Pumpkin
- Ability to gather and analyze statistical data and generate reports
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Google Suite, SQL experience preferred
- Ability to design/generate and implement systems necessary to collect, maintain and analyze data.
- Ability to prepare and present reports accurately and well within the time frame specified
- Ability to maintain composure in critical situations and communicate effectively, both written and verbal
- Display a high level of professionalism, integrity, and maturity
- Detail oriented with good organization and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit anAccommodations Request Formand someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.