Sortlist has become a global platform that connects businesses and agencies from all over the world. As one of the fastest growing Software companies in Belgium, its ambition is to become the most trusted partner to facilitate new Marketing, Creative & Web development relationships. The company has grown exponentially over the last few years, so did its amount of valuable data, which our Data Science team mines for insights that will propel our community and product forward.
We are looking for a talented person with a growth mindset, eager to learn in a fast-growing environment. Someone motivated by delivering metrics, findings, or dashboards that drive analytical insights and business decisions. But also highly capable for translating complex results into a compelling and visual narrative. A person ready to deep dive into Sortlist’s data and build solutions driving impact.
The ideal candidate has an eye for detail, great communication skills, and a keenness for problem solving. If you’re passionate about leveraging data to drive business and product decisions, we want to hear from you!
What will be your responsibilities as Business Analyst Intern at Sortlist?
- Ownership: conceptualize, create, and maintain business critical dashboards/ solutions for tracking key metrics and influencing data-driven decisions
- Investigation: carry out ad hoc descriptive and predictive analysis based on the highest business priorities
- Creativity: identify novel insights through exploratory analysis and ad hoc modeling
- Communication: design reports and draft compelling narratives to communicate about findings to different stakeholders
- Empowerment: strategize on increasing data awareness and making analyses easily replicable by other team members
- Growth: drawing creative and strategic business insights based on data analyzes
Do you recognize yourself here?
- You have a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/Engineering or in any other relevant field (preferably in the 2nd year of Master)
- You have excellent analytical skills
- You are familiar with SQL or other querying language
- You are confident with analytical tools such as Excel, Python or R
- You have already done some data visualization (knowledge in Tableau is a +)
- Your ability to deliver presentations is excellent
- You have proven ability to succeed in both collaborative and independent workenvironments
- You love challenges and are eager to learn
- You arefluent in English (french is a +)
- You are super excited about joining afast-growing scale-up
What do we ensure you find at Sortlist?
- Working with an energetic and dynamic DREAM TEAM
- An international working environment
- A place to learn and develop your skills in business intelligence and data analytics
- The opportunity for driving a real impactin a scale-up
- A lot of flexibility and the possibility to work remotely when needed
- Responsibilitiesandautonomy to take on this big challenge
Internships should last between 4 and 6 months. It may result in a job proposal for excellent candidates.
We have an office in Wavre (Avenue Zénobe Gramme 29, 1301 Wavre) and in Brussels (Kantersteen 10/12, 1000 Brussel)
Note that due to the covid-related health restrictions, you may be asked to work from home several days a week.
See more jobs at Sortlist
Apply for this job