Ergomed is hiring a Remote Director, Strategic Feasibility & Optimization, Rare Disease
Since its foundation, Ergomed has been dedicated to the development of new drugs to save or improve lives. Operating globally Ergomed has the expertise to manage the most challenging of clinical trials. We provide services to over 100 clients and excel in the provision of services for complex studies.
The Director, Strategic Feasibility & Optimization, Rare Disease will interact with Rare Disease external partners, executive leadership, business development, and project teams to support the strategy for Rare Disease projects globally.
- Provides strategic and clinical study feasibility for our Rare Disease Projects and Clients
- Provides support with managing and tracking Rare Disease Innovation Center external partners and activities
- Develops processes and solutions to maximize the Rare Disease Innovation Centre functions and activities
- Monitors the progress of all Rare Disease Activities - Engagements,
- Request for Proposals, Sales, Rare Disease Innovation Center Solutions, External Partners
- Attends and presents at Bid Defense Meetings
- Develops cases studies and reports
- Supports SVP and Head Rare Disease Innovation Center as needed on projects and activities
- Degree educated in Life Sciences or equivalent
- Clinical research experience in Rare Disease
- Global Feasibility experience
- Experience managing external partners
- Previous experience in a CRO environment
- Report writing and presentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Work within a successful, highly – qualified and dynamic team
- Professional training and career development in a fast-growing healthcare company
See more jobs at Ergomed
Apply for this job