VIDEO EDITOR JOB DESCRIPTION
LOCATION: Remote / Rockville, MD
Overview: Viva Creative is looking for talented,
detail-oriented and collaborative full-time Video Editors who are
experts at bringing creative ideas and executions to life through
post-production. Working under our Production Lead, the Video Editor
will be responsible for all aspects of post-production projects.
Required skillsets include video editing. brand storytelling motion
graphic animation, and audio mixing / engineering.
The Video Editor will own various post-production assignments,
working in tandem with the creative production team to deliver
high-quality, impactful finished products. Ideal candidates will be
responsible, respond well to constructive feedback, and passionate about
executing high-quality work. Working well independently, organizing key
aspects of post-production, and communicating progress to the broader
agency team in a fast-paced environment in an efficient manner is a
- Owns all aspects of post-production audio and video
deliverables including audio/video editing, color treatment and
correction, formatting and compression, design, motion graphics, sound
mixing and engineering.
- Works with Production Lead, Creative Lead, and other
members of the Creative Team to ensure continuity and integrity of the
idea is upheld and executed to the highest standard.
- Ensures final production deliverables are accurate and planned properly.
- 5-7 years of experience.
- Current reel / portfolio of relevant and recent video editing work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, Film Production, or equivalent training is required.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Products, e.g., Premiere, After Effects, Lightroom, Photoshop.
- Capable of handling multiple, multi-weeklong video editing projects simultaneously.
a strong understanding of advertising industry standards, specs &
guidelines as they relate to audio and visual executions, including
extensive knowledge of delivery platforms, file types, compression types
- Successfully develops and drives projects from start to completion.
- Ability to collaborate with clients and agency partners and shared resources when necessary.
- Takes direction and critique in a professional manner.
- Understands both the creative and production processes with strong skills as an editor and animator.
- Collaborates and provides support for other internal efforts if necessary.
- Preferred: Prior agency experience.
See more jobs at VIVA Creative
Apply for this job