Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
We are looking for a reliable and motivated person who can manage and develop People Mobility function across the organization.
• Experience in Global Mobility function;
• Previous experience in cooperation with/in Human, Resources, Finance or Tax and other internal stakeholders;
• Very good general understanding on Immigration regulations;
• Practical experience in management of relocation process to-from Eastern/Western Europe;
• Experience in managing short/long-term assignments;
• Cooperation with Office of Citizenship and Migration Affairs, Investment and Development Agencies and other Immigration related governmental authorities;
• University degree;
• Excellent knowledge of English;
• Russian language preferred;
• Very good computer literacy;
• Good people management skills;
• Adaptive communication manner;
• Good organizational and administrative abilities;
• Very high attentiveness to the details and accuracy of information processing;
• Ability to work independently and in a team;
• High sense of responsibility;
• Out of the box thinking and agile mindset.
See more jobs at Evolution