Sortlist has grown exponentially over the last few years, so did its digital strategy and more precisely its Paid Acquisition Department (SEA & Social Ads). It allows us to acquire clients, prospects, quickly using different channels and means with a given budget. A well thought paid acquisition strategy can be very powerful and propel a company’s performance.
Therefore, we are looking for an intern, eager to learn, in a fast-growing environment, to contribute to our SEA department.
What would you do at Sortlist?
- You would help us out with the SEA in Dutch.
- SEA campaigns creation on different platforms and networks : keywords research, ad copy, campaign building, …
- Results analysis : once the campaigns are created, it is crucial to monitor and analyse them in order to interpret their results appropriately.
- Campaign optimisation : based on the analysis done, it is important to take action and optimise campaigns.
Who are you?
- You are native in Dutch and you are fluent in English.
- You are skilful, proactive, ambitious, creative, rigorous, persevering and you are not afraid to tackle challenges.
- You love learning new things.
- You master the MS Suite and the G Suite.
- You are a student in the Marketing field or in closely related field.
- You have a strong interest for digital.
What we offer?
- Great trainings.
- Exciting and fast paced international environment.
- Unique successful/growing/challenging/funded/niche scale-up.
- Fun, friendly and casual environment.
Does this sounds appealing to you? Then, click on apply because we're already excited to meet you!
See more jobs at Sortlist
Apply for this job