Chromalloy has expanded from a gas turbine parts repair business into an OEM supplier of production parts and advance repair and services for gas turbines used in aviation and power applications. Chromalloy serves the airline, military, marine and energy segments with a broad range of services at locations around the globe.
Chromalloy is a subsidiary of Sequa Corporation. Sequa Corporation is a diversified industrial company with operations in the aerospace, metal coatings and automotive industries. Sequa is a Carlyle Group Company. For more information, visit www.sequa.com
Summary: Maintain and support all Global Engineering systems and software installations.
Primary Accountabilities: (How will we measure success? Top 4-6 accountabilities)
· Perform regular monitoring, reporting, and administration of existing and future engineering systems and applications
· Provide effective Tier I network and application support to end users.
· Assist the Engineering Systems group for global support of software installations.
· Participate in systems testing when required.
· This position will require regular monitoring of systems (hardware and software related) as well as prompt and efficient response to all levels of Engineering Systems issues that may arise. These support requirements may occur after hours or on weekends.
· Keeping updated with industry trends and product knowledge in order to identify opportunities for improvement.
1. Interpersonal Savvy – Build constructive and effective relationships, uses diplomacy and tact
2. Organizing – Can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; arrange files and information in a useful manner
3. Systems Management – Can design practices, tools, processes and procedures which allow monitoring and management at a distance; can impact people and results remotely
Education:Associates degree, BS preferred.
Experience:0-2 years of experience in an equivalent role in a similar operating environment.
· Demonstrated technology knowledge to provide Tier I application support.
· Must possess effective interpersonal skills to assist users both local and remote.
· Must demonstrate an effective communication skill/style to present technology solutions in non-technical terms to end users.
· A relentless and versatile learner who is open to change and enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks
· Web design or Power BI skills a major plus
Chromalloy offers challenging assignments, great teams, development and training, and exciting opportunities to enhance your skills, abilities and knowledge.
Chromalloy maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. Please note that depending on the specific position, you may be required to pass additional medical tests, background checks, and/or other requirements.
Chromalloy is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. Sexual harassment, or any other kind of harassment, will not be tolerated. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.
See more jobs at Chromalloy