Evolution is a world-leading B2B provider of video-streamed Live Dealer gaming, committed to deliver a unique and flawless gameplay across multiple platforms through revolutionary product innovation. Firmly rooted in our values: ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER, we are on a quest to lead the way in an industry which is pioneering technical solutions and pushing the limits of what has been done in terms of online user experience.
With 8 studios globally and over 8000 employees, Evolution Gaming is rapidly expanding in the US market. We are a publicly traded company listed on Nasdaq Stockholm with the market cap surpassing 10 billion dollars.
Our success is largely due to the quality and commitment of our people. We are now looking for an experienced and driven Key Account Manager based in North America.
- Oversees and manages the licensing of online software to major North American casino operators who provide online gambling (“iGaming”) websites and mobile apps
- Develops new business with operators in online gambling markets in the US and in Canada
- Introduces to operators new online gambling games including video-streamed, live casino table games (“Live Casino”) and online casino slot games
- Provides advisory and consultation service to operators regarding best practices and promotional strategies
- Identifies new commercial opportunities with existing operators, such as new markets, new iGaming products, as well as regular marketing activities to stimulate the game play on Evolution’s online gambling products
- Explains functionality of new software releases to operator and how to best monetize new features
- Initiates the drafting of new commercial agreements and advises legal counsel on special pricing terms, business risks, and regulatory requirements
- Attends industry conferences and networking events as a representative of Evolution, and to answer questions from customers, partners, or regulators
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience of 6 years
- Minimum of 6 years work experience required
- Minimum of 3 years experience in either sales, account management, or product management required, or minimum of 3 years experience in either the online gambling industry or casino industry
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite such as Excel and Power Point
- Must be presentable, willing to travel and work outside of normal office hours
This position is an excellent opportunity to join the fast-growing Evolution team. We also offer:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Program
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Plans
- Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Nationwide Employee Discount Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
See more jobs at Evolution
Apply for this job