Our Tech department is the driving force behind one of the most successful start-ups in Europe since 2012. Based in Berlin, we have an innovative and driven team that is using cutting-edge technologies to redefine the used car market.
Experience the company from end-to-end and build products with highly complex business logic with a direct impact on company profits and operational excellence. As a Lead Product Manager in the finance domain, you will partner with our finance, operations, and accounting teams to build an efficient and stable financial infrastructure.
What you can expect
- Lead projects related to our finance ecosystem, working with cross-functional teams of product managers, financing experts and engineers to launch impactful improvements and new solutions
- You will lead the full product development lifecycle from ideation, requirement gathering, design, feature prioritization, sprint management to adoption with internal software engineering resources
- You will own several pipelines, measure performance, keep your eyes on the customer/users, anticipate bottlenecks, make trade-offs and take acceptable risks to maximize the benefit for our customer and business
- You will author all important product documents including the definition of business requirements, as well as functional specifications.
- Stay current on trends, innovation and competition in a fast-paced environment
What you have covered
- Excellent product development skills and an ability to lead an iterative software development team - evidence of creative thinking, independent problem-solving, effective troubleshooting, team motivation, and conflict resolution
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial culture
- You are an excellent communicator and have very good presentation skills
- You have the ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop hypotheses, design experiments, and interpret results
- Solid track record as Finance Business Partner of a product or commercial organization with min. 3-4 years professional experience; additional experience in a strategy team is a plus
What we offer you
- Colleagues who strive for excellence while using the latest technologies. See what we do in our Tech-Blog: https://auto1.tech
- Relocation support to Germany which includes visa assistance, apartment search and help with costs
- Educational budget for your personal growth
- Team and company events like Hackathons, International Nights, Company Party, Football and more
- More than 90 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
Contact: Lina Antoniuk
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 5000 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.