This position is on a contract from June 2022 - December 2022
We are open to W2 and C2C contractors.
- Good Experience with Node.JS
- Technologies experience with popular Node.js web frameworks (e.g., Express, Sails, Koa)
- Experience with Microservices
- Experience developing Adaptive or Responsive websites using UI technologies like HTML 5, CSS3 and jQuery.
- Experience in agile software development.
- Awareness of new and emerging front-end technologies.
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Nice to have - Experience in AWS services (Lambda/S3/DynamoDB/Elasticsearch / Elastic Cache, etc.)
Role & Responsibility
- Requirement analysis, Coding, design, implementation, testing, problem analysis and resolution, and technical documentation.
- Lead the technical design solution conversation and choose the right frameworks for the business solution and apply design patterns consistently.
- Lead and oversee developers through the product design, planning, development implementation, and product/system test.
- Act as an interface between multiple teams (when required).
- Shares information on new technology that could be used on projects. Deep knowledge of more than one front end programming language.
- Manage a complete toolset for streamlined development.
- Leads quality improvement Conversations. Collaborates with senior mgrs. to communicate project risks to client.
- Involved in customer-facing work with a proven track record or delivering high-quality software products on time and within budget.
- Maintains an open, mutual and respected relationship with clients, stakeholders and team members.
- Formulating and implementing sound, efficient, sustainable, and cost-effective technical solutions for implementation in enterprise-wide environments is an essential skill.
- Shares with team members the uses the techniques in the Adaptive PLM to elicit required information.
- Participates in candidate interviews and talent management.
See more jobs at Latitude, Inc.
Apply for this job