- Physician, Ob/Gyn
- California Medical License Required
- Monday through Friday
- 8:00am to 5:00pm
- No Nights or Weekends
- Some Flexibility Offered
- $200,000 to $260,000 Starting Base Salary, negotiable dependent upon experience
- Student Loan Forgiveness Plan
- Malpractice Insurance
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 403b w/ 6% Employer Match
- Package Negotiable
- practice located in Lancaster, California
- physician may work on-site, remotely (telemedicine from home), or a hybrid model
This thriving community health center opened in 2011 and currently employs approximately 20 physicians across a variety of specialties - pediatrics, ob/gyn, infectious disease, orthopedics, behavioral health, podiatry, and pain management, as well as full-scope primary care. They operate 4 clinic locations in the greater area, with a robust support staff of nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and other clinical and administrative team members.
This position plays a vital role in the clinic’s women’s health program, diagnosing, treating, and preventing medical conditions that affect women; working with expectant mothers throughout their pregnancies and during childbirth; and providing postpartum medical services. The physician will diagnose, treat, and prevent disorders that affect women, such as breast cancer, cervical cancer, and menopause.
Physicians see 16 to 24 patients per day, with the support of a dedicated clinical assistant and other administrative team members.
Specific duties of the role include, but are not limited to:
- perform evaluation and treatment of patients in an outpatient setting and/or via telemedicine
- perform (or direct others in performing) a range of tests, including paps and breast exams
- diagnose and prescribe treatments for disorders and diseases
- conduct routine check-ups on patients
- monitor and treat expectant mothers during pregnancy, childbirth, and postpartum
- educate patients about disease prevention / detection and reproductive health
- serve as a clinic supervisor for mid-level providers
- participate in care team meetings, provider meetings, and all-staff meetings
The practice uses the Epic EHR.
On-call duties are minimal / infrequent and consist of phone triage only.
- California medical license
- Board Certified, Ob/Gyn
- Spanish language skills preferred, not required
- no experience required; recent graduates are welcome to apply
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Jenn Kunkel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (773) 998-1272.
Please visit www.chsrecruiting.com/jobs for a full listing of available positions at CHS Recruiting.
See more jobs at CHS Recruiting