Join the world of the future in a fast growing international company!
At SEGULA Technologies you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and help shaping the future within an engineering company which is at the heart of innovation. From 3D printing, augmented reality, connected vehicle to the factory of the future – new technologies are part of our 13,000 ingenious collaborators’ day-to-day life. Would you like to join in?
Whether you are a student, young graduate, engineer or experienced project manager, at SEGULA Technologies you will find the opportunity to give a new meaning to your career. Skills development is a big part of SEGULA Technologies’ DNA, the company offers the possibility to move between sectors and positions, as well as attractive geographic mobility opportunities.
SEGULA Technologies is always looking for new, ingenious, and daring talents worldwide to support all the major industrial actors within the automotive, aeronautics, energy, railway, naval, oil & gas and pharmaceutical sectors.
The Project Cost Engineer will be responsible to develop technical variable and tooling costs for “Exhaust and Cooling System” components and systems using activity-based costing methodologies while working from BOM (Bill of Materials), drawings and/or samples. The selected candidate provides subject matter expertise to support engineering and purchasing at working levels and to executive leadership through all development phases. The Engineer must be curious, persistent and innovative. The Engineer must have the ability to analyze supplier quotes and reach agreement on appropriate EDD, Additionally, the Engineer needs to be able to interact with the team in Design to Cost initiatives and benchmarking. piece cost and tooling cost. The selected candidate must have an understanding of the elements of piece cost and investment for various manufacturing processes typical for the production of assigned “Exhaust and Cooling System” commodities.
● Bachelor in Business, Finance, Engineering or Manufacturing from ABET accredited university and experience in design, release or processing role or other credentials in combination with relevant experience in developing EDD, variable and/or tooling costs for automotive components.
● Detail oriented with ability to manage multiple programs and cost details simultaneously.
● Solid leadership, interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
● Optional: Basic technical knowledge of Exhaust and Cooling components.
● High level of proficiency in English
● Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
● Advanced Degree in Business.
● Proficiency in NX and Teamcenter.
● Activity based costing experience or experience in cost model development.
● Specific costs and manufacturing knowledge for Exhaust and Cooling System components; including Cooling Modules, Chillers (BEV), Heaters, etc. (tooling knowledge to include forming tools and peripheral assembly tools)
See more jobs at Segula Technologies