- No On-Call
- Some Flexibility Offered
- $100,000 to $140,000+ Starting Base Salary, negotiable depending on experience
- Health/Dental Insurance
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Copy Editing Services
- 401k w/ Safe Harbor Contribution
- Needham, Massachusetts
- option for hybrid model (some days work from home, some days in office)
- must be based in greater Boston area
This organization is a privately-owned company that delivers the highest quality neuropsychological and psychotherapy services available in the greater Needham area. They work with patients across the lifespan, and populations struggling with learning disabilities, autism, ADHD, neurological disorders, executive difficulties, anxiety, mood disorders, dementia, memory loss, and traumatic and acquired brain injury. They have a staff of more than 40 dedicated individuals and are currently hiring due to growth.
Focusing on ASD diagnoses, the pediatric neuropsychologist will specialize in assessment of:
- young children
- school-aged children
- children with neurological disorders
Thorough training and supervision will be provided for the new clinician. The organization will provide a professional copy editor for all reports. There is a robust administrative support staff and a Training Director for onboarding and related activities.
A variable number of patients are seen per day, based upon provider preference and patient need. The organization is very flexible in terms of schedule, patient volume, and overall details of the position.
The organization uses an EHR and all Mac/Apple equipment.
The new provider may choose to work fully in-person or, if desired, a hybrid model of remote (work from home) days and in-office days.
- PhD or PsyD
- MA Board of Registration of Psychologists licensure
- American Board of Professional Psychology board certification or eligibility
- completion of a 2-year post-doctoral fellowship in clinical neuropsychology
- must carry or be able to obtain liability insurance
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please send your CV to Jenn Kunkel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (773) 998-1272.
Please visit www.chsrecruiting.com/jobs for a full list of available opportunities with CHS Recruiting.
See more jobs at CHS Recruiting