Breezy HR's a globally loved, end-to-end hiring platform for small & medium-sized businesses. We’ve helped over 17000 companies in 83 countries modernize how they hire.
Now we are looking for a Product Designer to help us design and ship our first new expansion product in over seven years.
- Own design problems end to end, from initial concept through shipping (and beyond)
- Create wireframes, high fidelity designs, and prototypes to tackle complex UX problems
- Work shoulder to shoulder with engineers to prototype, iterate on, and ship your product design.
- Utilize existing Breezy design systems while evolving the framework to tackle new use cases and push the over design language forward
- Help management discover and shape the organization's product roadmap.
Who We're Looking For
- Thoughtful about onboarding, customer support, and modern UX
- Enjoy combining creative product strategy with visual acumen
- Immersive deep thinkers that are motivated by a challenging problem space.
- Familiarity with consumer technology UI/X trends and applying them to B2B software use cases
What You’ll Be Doing
- Lead design and user experience for a new SaaS product from the ground up, expanding on our highly successfully existing Breezy product
- Own the design process from prioritization through launch
- Partner with product/engineering leads to translate the product strategy into prioritized initiatives in the roadmap and identify the right problems to solve
- Bring our product, brand, and experience to life by collaborating across business functions
- Be opinionated and leverage a direct line to our customers for insights
- Identify points of friction and opportunities for improvement for every initiative by exploring solutions, creating prototypes, and diving into user feedback/data
- Advocate for our users by identifying areas of improvement and delivering value to customers every day
- Participate in day-to-day team rituals such as design crits, story creation, and weekly stand-ups
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to develop and execute creative strategies
- Contribute to our strategic vision and the evolution of our broader visual design language
- Socialize your work to the wider teams like marketing & sales and throughout the company
What You Need
- Minimum 3 years of experience in tech/startups or digital product agencies
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- Experience developing and shipping applications or software
- Experience owning products from start to finish, working with developers and PMs
- Ability to research, brainstorm, and define the vision for projects within their unit
- Strong knowledge of UX principles and workflows
- Proficiency in design software (Figma, Sketch, Illustrator)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Kind, curious, and generous
- Experience at a B2B SaaS
- Experience with front-end web components (CSS/HTML/JS) and related design limitations.
- Understanding software engineering workflows and principles are encouraged.
- Competitive salary, stock options, and 401K.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision insurance).
- Excellent vacation policy, paid company holidays, and flexible work options.
- Great teammates you’ll love working alongside.
See more jobs at Breezy HR
Apply for this job