Who We Are:
Worksighted is one of the fastest-growing IT service providers in Michigan. We work hard, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We are committed to growth, both our customers’ and our own. As a team, we know we’re only as good as the values we stand for and the hard work we put in every day. Joining our team means being a unique piece to the puzzle and a superhero in your own way. From crucial benefits like paid parental leave to office parties and zombie-themed wellness challenges, we work hard, have a lot of fun, and know what matters most to our people.
We are looking for a Project Coordinatorwho will be responsible for assisting with the successful execution of technology projects for clients. This role will support Professional Services through coordinating project plans, organizing implementation, and providing excellent internal and external customer service.
Who You Are:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field. Equivalent work experience is also acceptable.
- You have 1-3 years of experience in project management, preferably in the IT industry. An Agile Scrum certification is a plus!
- You are passionate about people and building strong relationships.
- You have excellent attention to detail with strong communication skills.
What You’re Accountable For:
- Assisting Project Managers in developing project plans, goals, and budgets while identifying the resources needed to measure results in ConnectWise.
- Providing administrative support for the Professional Services team, including preparing After Action Reviews.
- Understanding overall project objectives, as well as the role and function of each project team member.
- Participating in project planning meetings to clearly identify scope, needs, and priorities to support the goals of the project.
- Coordinating delivery and implementation of projects that meet quality assurance standards.
- Ensuring that all technical and project documentation is maintained during projects and handed off post project completion.
- Documenting and following up on important actions following project meetings.
- Coordinating internal resources and third-party stakeholders to ensure on-time completion with budgetary requirements.
- Recording and managing project issues, performing risk management, and escalating to leadership when needed.
- Communicating with clients by keeping them informed on progress, notifying them of impending changes, agreed outages, and downtime.
- Multi-tasking multiple small technology projects at one time.
- Working closely with Sales, Implementation Services Manager, Project Engineers, Design Engineers, and other team members to continuously evolve and improve our processes using best in class methodologies.
- Establishing strong relationships with clients and providing excellent service with a client-centric attitude.
- Maintaining specific knowledge of clients and how services and products relate to their business strategy and goals.
- Managing the change order process and working with internal teams to communicate changes and obtain approval from clients.
Why You’ll Love Worksighted:
- Competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, company matches to 401(k) and HSA accounts, and company-paid short-term disability and life insurance policies.
- Generous compensation package with a quarterly bonus program.
- Paid time off for vacations, sick time, and personal days, plus a paid day off on your birthday!
- Well-rounded approach to employee wellness with benefits such as a monthly wellness stipend, free healthy snacks, and an Employee Assistance Program.
- Monthly cell phone stipend.
- Open, collaborative, and flexible work environment – in the office and from home. This position can be done from anywhere in the United States!
- Frequent employee engagement activities ranging from potlucks to company-wide games of virtual BINGO.
- In-depth onboarding program including lunch with leadership, job shadows with every department of the company, and thorough on-the-job training.
- Continuous performance management process with open communication, consistent check ins, and support from leaders.
Learn more about our values and what it’s like to be a member of our team on our website or by following us on Instagram @Worksighted.
See more jobs at Worksighted
Apply for this job