Lighthouse Labs is looking to welcome a new Sales Operations Analyst to the team. The Sales Operations Analyst will identify trends, provide recommendations, analyze areas of risk and track sales conversion to help streamline and optimize the sales process. The role will report directly to the Senior Director of Sales and can be based remotely but must collaborate effectively with teams that work in PST and EST time zones.
What you’ll be doing:
- Act as the trusted advisor and partner to the Sales organization and its stakeholders with credibility and influence, from strategy to execution.
- Develop, implement and upkeep all Sales tools, including managing the Sales team’s CRM, making sure data is clean and up to date, and training staff to use the system.
- Generate Sales reports and dashboards for sales reps, sales leadership, internal stakeholders and partners.
- Lead analysis needed to inform sales strategy, territory design, forecasts, target setting and sales compensation, as needed throughout the course of the year.
- Monitor and evaluate Sales performance and equip leadership with insights to coach and mentor sellers.
- Identify data trends, and provide actionable insights and recommendations that drive revenue.
- Track conversion rates though each stage of the funnel, analyzing pertinent data to make sound recommendations for how to improve the funnel’s performance and optimize the sales process.
- Work directly with the sales teams on prospective deals to ensure accurate bids, production timelines and schedules, and production approach.
- Develop operational processes in terms of resource requests / staffing from additional departments to support sales leads / pitching
- Organizing and fully understanding the needs of all sales revenue channels (Corporate, Association & Higher education)
- Creating resources that allow sales team to focus on pitching (research and data requests)
What we need from you:
- 2+ years related experience within a B2B Sales Operations role
- Experience working with large and unstructured data sets
- Experience with CRM tools (Pipedrive an asset)
- Strong presentation skills and ability to translate data into insights and business recommendations
- Ability to maintain a solution-oriented focus and proactively identify opportunities for improvement.
Why you’ll like the job:
What we offer:
- Fast-paced culture focused on continuous learning and growth
- 4 WEEKS PTO! (15 vacation days, 5 personal days)
- Unlimited sick days
- A remote working budget to get your home office up and running
- A learning fund to support professional development
- Flexible working hours
- 100% employer-paid health benefits
Lighthouse Labs was founded in 2013 with the mission to effectively and efficiently prepare the workforce with the analytical and technical skills necessary to succeed in a world of automation. With an initial focus on our open-enrolment developer bootcamp, we have grown into a leading provider of professional education services, delivering outstanding educational outcomes for our students. Our secret? Innovative curriculum, proprietary EdTech, unique mentorship and career services and partnerships with government and industry leading organizations. We’re a bunch of quirky, inclusive and smart people who are changing lives by reimagining education - join us!
Lighthouse Labs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All positions at this time are remote, and we welcome all applicants. Talk to us to find out about our learning fund and other perks!