School Psychologist / Neuropsychologist
- Full-Time or Part-Time
- Monday through Friday
- No On-Call
- Some Flexibility Offered
FULL-TIME COMPENSATION (equivalent for part-time):
- $75,000 to $85,000+ Starting Base Salary, negotiable depending on experience
- Health/Dental Insurance
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Paid Time Off
- Peer Supervision Provided
- Professional Copy Editing Services
- 401k w/ Safe Harbor Contribution
- practice located in Needham, Massachusetts
- school sites in metro Boston area
- option for hybrid model (some days work from home, some days in-person)
- must be based in greater Boston area
This organization is a privately-owned company that delivers the highest quality neuropsychological and psychotherapy services available in the area. They work with patients across the lifespan, and populations struggling with learning disabilities, autism, ADHD, neurological disorders, executive difficulties, anxiety, mood disorders, dementia, memory loss, and traumatic and acquired brain injury. They have a staff of more than 40 dedicated individuals and are currently hiring due to growth.
The new school psychologist / neuropsychologist will provide special education evaluations to kindergarten through high school students in the Boston metro area.
The evaluations involve:
- other consultations
Attending (virtually or in-person) IEP meetings and participating in parent-teacher consultations may also be required on a case-by-case basis.
Thorough training and supervision will be provided for the new clinician. The organization will provide a professional copy editor for all reports, as well as required peer supervision. There is a robust administrative support staff and a Training Director for onboarding and related activities.
The organization uses an EHR and all Mac/Apple equipment.
The new school psychologist may choose to work fully in-person or, if desired, a hybrid model of remote (work from home) days and in-person days.
- Master’s degree
- MA Board of Registration of Psychologists licensure
- American Board of Professional Psychology board certification or eligibility
- must carry or be able to obtain liability insurance
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please send your CV to Jenn Kunkel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (773) 998-1272.
Please visit www.chsrecruiting.com/jobs for a full list of available opportunities with CHS Recruiting.
See more jobs at CHS Recruiting