Help at Home is the nation’s leading provider of high quality care and support solutions. Our goal is to enable the highest level of personal independence and meaningful lives for our clients. Help at Home is committed to delivering a gold standard in care through our attentive and well-trained staff who support making it possible to keep people comfortably and safely within their homes and communities.
The Senior Business Systems & Data Analyst works closely with technical and business leaders to introduce new technologies, create business architecture models, and demonstrate how products, operations and systems interoperate within the organization. This role conducts data analytics, develops strategies to optimize business processes, and ensures solutions developed across the organization are aligned to enterprise architecture standards. The Senior Business Systems & Data Analyst is an integral part of the Business Transformation team, responsible for optimizing business and technology solutions.
This role is remote.
- Conduct analysis to determine best path for solving business problems/opportunities, including process improvement, systems enhancement, user training, and/or software procurement
- Design and build system integration solution and/or business applications that meet target business needs to augment enterprise system processing gaps
- Evaluate organizational methods and provide source-to-target mappings and information-model specification documents for data sets
- Evaluate internal systems for efficiency, problems, and inaccuracies, develop and maintain protocols for handling, processing, and cleaning data
- Document information life cycle for data over time given on going changes to systems that create, modify and destroy that data. Design process changes that maintain data integrity.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing reports, data structures, and performance indicators to locate and understand the source of anomalies
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities; create diagrams modeling workflows and process flows
- Work with management and team members to prioritize business and information needs
- Brainstorm and participate in requirements gathering sessions
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst, Business Data Analyst, Systems Analyst or Business Architect
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience developing workflows and procedural documentation
- Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports, and presentations
- Experience with reporting packages (Power BI etc.) and strong SQL or Excel skills with the ability to learn other analytic tools
- Prior experience with database, model design and segmentation techniques
- Proven success in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously - constantly reevaluating priorities and deadlines
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM discipline
- 5+ years of business systems and/or data analysis experience
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Help At Home is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status
See more jobs at Help At Home
Apply for this job