We’re disrupting a $17B private bus industry (in North America alone) by shifting business online and allowing event organizers to move large groups to their destinations with ease. In 6 years, we have run thousands of trips for hundreds of thousands of people, including professional sports teams, major tech companies, international music festivals, and everyone in between.
Bus.com is looking for a next-generation content marketing leader to join our team as a Senior Content Marketing Manager. Reporting to the GM, you will be responsible for supporting Bus.com’s marketing organization as a key member of the marketing team. To be successful in this role, you must be committed to boosting sales and contributing to our long-term business growth, with the ultimate objective of growing our already substantial SEO traffic exponentially. If you believe in dreaming big, getting sh*t done, and know how to have fun while doing it, we’d like to meet you.
- Develop + implement a digital content strategy that aligns with company messaging and supports SEO goals
- Plan + create engaging content that aligns with brand strategy and addresses the needs and interests of our target customers
- Collaborate with team members to develop content strategy that promotes internal and external user engagement
- Write, proofread, and edit content; develop and manage an editorial calendar to ensure timely content; and collaborate with the marketing team to ensure consistent brand messages across all channels.
- Recruit + manage external writers to ensure content production targets are met and all content assets have a consistent + unified voice
- Use content management software (CMS) to post content and analyze user traffic and engagement.
- Use SEO tactics and CMS to maximize search rankings, optimize content, and analyze user engagement and work closely with a technical team to maintain site standards.
Your Skills and Competencies:
- You are a creative marketing professional, with a strong content management + creation background.
- You have the ability to develop engaging content for a wide range of audiences.
- You are a creative thinker and have excellent attention to detail.
- You are organized and can deliver high-quality work within agreed timelines.
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. If you are proficient in French, that's a bonus!
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and online publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- You are comfortable working with G-Suite products (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Docs).
Ideally You Will Have:
- You have a degree in Journalism, Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- You have prior experience within a similar role.
You Exemplify These Values:
- We act like owners, the puck stops with us, we make sh*t happen, we play to win
- We have a growth mindset, we are always listening to our clients and partners, experimenting & learning, we grow together
- We lead with transparency, if in doubt we over communicate, we are not afraid to be vulnerable
- We’re in this together, we succeed as a team, we all have unique superpowers and we help each other shine.
See more jobs at Bus.com
Apply for this job