Who we are
At Zinier, we are targeting the 2.7 Billion Deskless Workers in the world. We enable these Deskless Workers to achieve greater success for themselves and the world around them. Guided by a deep understanding of their needs, we design software experiences that enable every Deskless Worker to excel in the field and keep the world up and running.
We are a global team headquartered in Silicon Valley with locations in London, Lisbon, Capetown, Mexico City, Singapore and Bangalore, and leading investors including Accel, ICONIQ Capital, Founders Fund, Newfund Capital, NGP Capital, Tiger Global Management and Qualcomm Ventures LLC.
What we're looking for
If you get excited about onboarding, nurturing and growing enterprise clients; if you excel at converting code talk into business value discussions; if you want to grow your career in a venture-funded Silicon Valley tech company - you have come to the right place. We would like to meet you.
We are looking for a top-notch Customer Success and Delivery Senior Manager (CSDM)who will be responsible for rolling out Zinier’s innovative Field Service Platforms to our enterprise customers worldwide. As a key member of the team, you will be utilizing your outstanding project management, technical and client engagement skills to deliver the solution on time and on budget to the customer.
What you can look forward to
- Get exposed to the latest technology constructs such as low code, platform solutions and AI in field service
- Becoming a business owner balancing customer goals, revenue and margin in both implementation and post launch projects
- Work with business and IT stakeholders to accelerate time to value on implementation projects
- Work with diverse stakeholders such as Solution Architects, India development teams to ensure on time launch of projects
- Understanding Zinier products in order to influence product development plans and schedules
- Collaborating with Zinier Sales and Business Development team to present our solution in a comprehensive and compelling way to win business
- Presenting regularly to the customer and Zinier stakeholders on the status of the project
What you’ll bring to the role
- 5-8 years of software integration project experience in technology or Software as a Service (SaaS) industries.
- Track record of success delivering complex, x-functional projects with mid market to enterprise customers
- Drive customer discussions in key areas such as customer journey mapping, requirements management, acceptance testing to launch leveraging other team members such as solution architects, engineers as needed.
- Regular solution demos and be comfortable responding to high level technical and functional questions
- Strong desire to be a business owner of your customers to balance revenue, costs and margin across a book of business.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Detail oriented and comfortable planning and tracking projects via Smartsheets, Jira or other modern project management tools
- Communication and comprehension of technical issues when working with the customer and our engineering teams
- Comfortable multitasking on several simultaneous projects
- Strong interpersonal and written and communication skills
- Open and highly collaborative mentality.
- Travel to customer sites 10-20% of the time once Covid restrictions are lifted
- Experience working in a start-up or entrepreneurial environment is highly desirable
- Hunger, Hustle, Honesty, Humility
See more jobs at Zinier
Apply for this job