Growing software development company looking to hire a Sr. Software Developer to their team. The position does allow 100% telecommute.
• Demonstrated experience in project development from inception to deployment
• Knowledge of all aspects of the software development lifecycle including design, functional and technical requirements, coding, debugging, testing, release and operational support
• Knowledge of agile software development methodologies
• Knowledge of software development best practices, including code standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Experience with service-oriented architecture and object-oriented programming methodologies
• Demonstrated problem-solving ability
• Ability to resolve associate issues effectively and efficiently
• String logical thinking and problem-solving skills as well as ability to learn complicated systems
• Experience working on complex queries, dynamic stored procedures, SQL views, functions and triggers
• Proven effectiveness with debugging, root-cause analysis and troubleshooting system and application issues
• Minimum of six (6) years of experience
Technical Requirements (Must Have):
• Solid understanding and hands-on professional experience with Visual Studio, ASP.NET/CORE 4.0, C#, ReactJS, and RDBMS/SQL.
• Strong knowledge of MVC 3 Architecture / Framework.
• Strong knowledge of REST Webservices, WCF, Web APIs, GraphQLs, service-oriented design patterns as well as canonical data models
• Good knowledge of front-end UI development with HTML5.
• SQL Server experience including writing queries, stored procedures, views, creating tables, indexes, and foreign keys
• Experience with React including functional components and hooks, Redux and TypeScript. • Working knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and DevOps fundamentals
• Experience with Entity Framework, particularly with SQL Server databases.
• Experience working with Git source control.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field*
• Ability and desire to add value in a highly innovative and empowering setting
• Willingness to work closely with client(s) to achieve understanding of client’s needs
• Possess appropriate business knowledge
• Exercise overall independent judgement and discretion
• Prioritize, plan and track project processes
• Promote quality achievement and performance improvement
• Possess strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
• Proven ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
See more jobs at Latitude, Inc.