Since 2004, Mandiant has been a trusted partner to security-conscious organizations. Effective security is based on the right combination of expertise, intelligence, and adaptive technology, and the Mandiant Advantage SaaS platform scales decades of frontline experience and industry-leading threat intelligence to deliver a range of dynamic cyber defense solutions. Mandiant’s approach helps organizations develop more effective and efficient cyber security programs and instills confidence in their readiness to defend against and respond to cyber threats.
We are actively seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic, experienced professional who is passionate about program management and New Product Introduction. This position will require a self-driven approach with the ability to effectively collaborate and communicate, drive the scheduling, scoping, and execution of corporate readiness for new product/service offerings across multi-functional teams including product management, engineering, marketing, sales, customer success and operations. This individual is responsible for driving communication across various product development and Go to Market teams to ensure delivery timelines are met. The ideal individual is a team player who wants to innovate and grow while contributing to cutting-edge technology solutions and process in a fast-paced environment. This role will often prepare reports for executives and upper management regarding status of the project. This is not a software project management role. Experience program managing a SaaS product/service launch is required.
The successful candidate will work directly with internal Mandiant stakeholders to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and timeline. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible.
What You Will Do:
· Creating and driving the project plan and schedule, working with various cross-functional teams to identify and create task assignments, and managing schedule progress; from large phases through to detailed tasks, including understanding and managing dependencies to ensure successful product/service releases.
· Own the status and communication of status for the project and its tasks and milestones.
· Communicate status and updates effectively to key stakeholders to ensure successful product/service releases.
· Achieve timely completion of milestone tracking for governance, pricing, training and back-office work-streams to ensure solution offering GTM and marketplace success.
· Work closely with business partners to understand business and functional requirements to align resources and prioritize appropriately.
· Lead oversight of day-to-day Project and Program control of a cross-function team.
· Proactively identify and track critical issues through resolution areas of risk and escalation within the project.
· Manage and track project-level risks and dependencies and manage the change control process for the project.
· Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
· Create and drive prioritized project plans that accommodate cross-team dependencies (includes the definition of project milestones).
· Take a collaborative approach with stakeholders.
· Coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects.
· Make effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project.
· Communicate with executives and senior leaders to keep the project aligned with their goals.
· Adjust schedules and milestones on the project as changes are made or financing for the project changes.
· A bachelor's degree in appropriate field of study and/or 7-10 years of experience as a Project Manager
· Corporate Project or Program Management experience in getting products or services to market
· Should either have a PMP certification or pursuing PMP, CSM, PMI-ACP, ICP-ACC, or other project management certification
· Ability to ramp up quickly in learning the portfolio of Mandiant services and products
· Demonstratable experience of performing effective project management simultaneously
· Demonstrated excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with senior management and technical subject matter experts
· Must have experience liaising between technical subject matter experts and product/business management
· Ability to work with teams to uncover, define and document business processes and related data movements
· Must have strong working knowledge of project management tools (MS Project, Teams, JIRA, Confluence, and SharePoint a plus)
· Ability to self-manage tasks
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Nice to have Process improvement experience
At Mandiant we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
This is a regionally based role that must be located on the East coast.
See more jobs at Mandiant