Improving healthcare through innovative technology is at the core of Intelerad’s work. Our scalable medical imaging platform connects clinicians to a powerful imaging ecosystem that is fast, smart, and tapped into the data they need, no matter their location. We’re focused on delivering a best-in-class medical image management solution that improves provider efficiency, decreases the cost of healthcare, and improves the overall health of populations.
Intelerad offers one of healthcare’s most comprehensive imaging and analytics platforms. Headquartered in Raleigh, NC and Montreal, Intelerad has nearly 700 employees located in offices across six countries. The company empowers nearly 2,000 healthcare organizations around the world with the speed, scalability, and simplicity needed to increase business performance while, most importantly, improving patient outcomes. Intelerad’s modern enterprise solutions have been acknowledged by a Best in KLAS recognition, ranking #1 for PACS Asia/Oceania in the 2021 Best in KLAS: Global Software (Non-US) report. To learn more, visit intelerad.com and follow Intelerad on LinkedIn and Twitter.
The System Support Analyst is responsible for providing support and guidance to our clients by answering their requests regarding both server-side and client-side applications and systems that will enable them to make a difference in their day-to-day operations and ultimately improve their delivery of patient care.
● Provide excellent System Support services:
● Respond to client problems (phone/tickets) and proactively monitor client’s installations; ● Prioritize your workload based on client’s SLA and transfer tickets to proper department when required;
● Analyze and troubleshoot the workflow of a complex integration of network devices, workstations and servers;
● Log and document all incidents in the ITSM (ServiceNow and/or Jira) and fix client’s problems; ● Perform database maintenance using SQL statements;
● Edit configuration files on Linux servers or troubleshoot applications on remote workstations running Microsoft Windows
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
● Experience in a customer service or technical support role
● 3+ years of experience in Linux system and network administration
● Remote troubleshooting (ssh, VPN tunnels)
● Basic knowledge of SQL databases (Sybase, MySQL, postgresql)
● Microsoft Windows (basic workstation configuration and troubleshooting)
● Knowledge of a scripting language (such as Perl, python or shell) is an asset ● Experience with TCP/IP, network security, IPSec or VPN is an asset
● Excellent analytical, research, organizational and planning skills
● Exceptional communication and leadership skills
● Strong technical aptitude and a quick learner with the ability to understand medical imaging ● Excellent analytical, research, organizational and planning skills
● Outstanding teamwork skills, and the ability to develop and maintain internal and external relationships
● Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
● Excellent organizational, time-management and decision-making skills
This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties and the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
All applicants meeting minimum qualifications will be required to complete a 30 minute online assessment as part of your application.
Meet Intelerad’s Leadership Team: https://www.intelerad.com/en/about/leadership-team/
See more jobs at Intelerad