We currently have 47923 active remote jobs categorised, it is impossible to feature them all in this newsletter, so please visit our site, when you login you can consult your selection, including up to the minute updates throughout the week.
All jobs are found in the last 7 days on the sites of the employers, a lot of them have not been published anywhere else! check out the others subscriptions on our main page in the footer
Enjoy the newsletter
Litera is hiring a Remote Account Executive - Small Law
Our Story: Litera, headquartered in Chicago, IL, is a fast-growing software company and one of the leading legal technology suppliers in the world. Serving more than 90% of the world's largest law firms, our software is used by hundreds of thousands of lawyers every day. As a company recognized as one of the best places to work, we believe professional development, rewards programs, open communication, and transparent leadership all contribute to a unique and open work environment. Our employees are driven, energetic, passionate, and have the ability to make a direct impact on the future of the company.
The Opportunity: The Account Executive is responsible for selling the full suite of Litera’s solutions to drive new revenue. This is a high impact position that contributes to Litera’s overall growth by delivering sales results within a defined territory through influence, relationship-building, and value-based selling. An Account Executive at Litera will work with other Litera team members to build and cultivate relationships to identify and execute on new growth opportunities, including substantial expansion within current clients. Account Executives are expected to manage the deal process, from discovery through close. Litera believes in customer-centric growth. What matters is that our customers understand and realize the value of Litera’s solutions.
A Day in the Life:
- Earn credibility as a trusted advisor for key contacts within each firm in your territory
- Actively listen, understand customer objectives, and articulate relevant technology and business trends and benefits
- Represent Litera at events to influence sales opportunities
- Work cross-functionally to develop a territory plan and sales initiatives to grow the business within each firm
Within 1 Month, You Will:
- Complete new hire onboarding including eLearning courses, instructor led training, role specific mentorship and more
- Begin outreach to build and cultivate customer relationships with Attorneys, CIOs, IT Directors, and other key Law Firm decision makers.
- Be prepared to effectively manage all steps in the sales process and track progress in CRM system
- Learn best practices, processes, and business tools used including Salesforce and Microsoft Outlook
Within 3 Months, You Will:
- Be executing on a strategic territory growth plan, built in collaboration with your manager
- Feel confident to create and deliver presentations, proposals, and product demonstrations with support from Pre-Sales and other team members
- Know how to effectively prospect to create new revenue opportunities
- Be well-versed in how to coordinate with internal teams including Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales Engineering to support selling activities
Within 6 Months, You Will:
- Complete sales activities with a high degree of independence and seek direction from management as required for complex issues
- Work new sales opportunities from beginning to end, resulting in new business
- Create innovative outreach approaches
- Participate in bi-annual performance review process
- 1+ Years of Full Cycle sales experience carrying a Quota or 2+ years of sales/business development experience
- A strong desire to learn new technologies
- Keen on organization, getting things done, and routinely meet metric-based and quota goals
- Comfortable with a quickly changing environment
- Thrive on open transparency, communication, and collaboration internally and externally
What Sets Us Apart?
- Have direct contact and work directly with our upper management team
- Work with a team that has a proven track record year after year
- You will be challenged and encouraged to broaden your skills
- Regular social & philanthropic events
- Access to personal development courses and tools in our internal learning management system
- Great health benefits, PTO and holiday policies, & more!
See more jobs at Litera
Progress is hiring a Remote Enterprise Account Manager DACH
Progress is an experienced, trusted provider of products designed with customers in mind, so they can develop the applications they need, deploy where and how they want and manage it all safely and securely. We take pride in what we do, always valuing the whole person—at work and in life. Our diverse life experiences enrich our culture because people power progress. And as an Enterprise Account Manager, you can join us in doing what we do best: propelling business forward.
This is a fully remote role and can be based anywhere in Germany.
On a typical day of the job you will:
- Engage and lead customers resulting in identifying new opportunities, driving adoption of existing solutions and ensuring long term commitment to Progress
- Engage in discussions to define business or technical or product challenges, and map these to our technologies
- Research accounts, identify key players, build trust, and grow the network of contacts at each account
- Be aware of the competitive landscape, use cases, key differentiators
- Build pipeline, forecast, and commit to delivering the quarterly revenue target
- Meet scorecard metrics that are applicable for the role
- Maintain and update Salesforce.com to accurately track all customer data, business insights, and record of interactions
To succeed in this role, you should be/have:
- Fluency in both German and English
- Former Enterprise Account Management/Sales experience working for the IT industry with proven track record in success in direct sales. Partner experience optional
- Passion about selling software products and some previous experience in a similar role/ domain
- Know-how in solution selling, evaluates the client's customer needs and proposes potential solutions
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Able to have impactful conversations with both technical and business audiences
- Ability to effectively collaborate and work with internal teams
- Exceptional communication skills and readiness to proactively talk to customers
- Able to work well under pressure, multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Build and manage a pipeline, and commit to delivering the quarterly revenue target
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!
See more jobs at Progress
Sourcefit Philippines is hiring a Remote Accountant
Work from home
2pm to 11pm | Monday to Friday
The Accountant provides support to the Director of Finance in delivering key deliverables for the finance department such as the monthly, quarterly and annual preparation of donor budgets/expenses, quarterly preparation of the P&L, monthly preparation of sales revenue reports, and end of year preparation of the balance sheet. The Accountant needs to be well versed in the use of the financial system SAP. As the company is a mixed NGO – drawing both funds from private sector sales as well as donor funds – the Accountant needs to be able to understand both areas – commercially, but also NGO accountability towards donors.
Duties and responsibilities
Primary job duties and responsibilities are:
• Preparation of Donor budgets. Monthly, Quarterly and Annually. Depending on the conditions set by the donor. Information will be pulled from SAP and needs to be entered into the donor budget format in excel that has been agreed on with the donor.
• Quarterly preparation of the P&L statement.
• Monthly preparation of sales revenue reports
• Prepare the annual balance sheet
• Collaborate in the preparation of the annual (financial) Business Plan;
• Provide support throughout multiple annual audits
• University degree in Finance/Accounting – Bachelor level as minimum, accounting skills necessary.
• At least 7 years’ experience working in finance.
• Proficient in Microsoft packages – Excel, Word and Power Point.
• English language skills and abilities. Portuguese proficiency is NICE TO HAVE.
Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
Years of Experience
See more jobs at Sourcefit Philippines
INDG is hiring a Remote Financial Controller
At INDG Grip we are looking for a Financial Controller to join our growing team!
As Financial Controller you are part of our Finance Team taking ownership of the control and reporting side of our financial administration of our two entities INDG and Grip. As our organization is experiencing exciting growth, we’re looking for someone who is ready to support our business with the right numbers and processes to continue this growth.
In this role you will report directly to the Finance Director, and together with the Financial Accountant you are responsible for the administration of all our entities in three countries. The Finance team further consists of a Business Control Director and two Controllers. You play a big role in the month end closing cycle and are responsible for preparing the annual statements of our four Dutch entities, of which INDG and GRIP are the biggest. You also take care of tax matters and salary administration. In this role it’s important you enjoy working in an environment where you can implement processes that makes (y)our work more efficient.
At INDG we develop technology that enables engaging, hyper-realistic digital product experiences. Our goal is to make "every product playable", by combining the science of technology with the artistry of computer-generated content. Our offices are in Amsterdam, Bucharest and New York. Clients include Adidas, Puma, Ralph Lauren, Yamaha, Electrolux, and Philips. Our CG artists, interactive designers, and developers focus on creating virtual versions of our clients' products, so lifelike it feels like you could reach out and touch them. Our culture brings together creative, tech and business individuals. It’s a heady cocktail that keeps us inspired, empowered and passionate.
Grip supports brands to cope with the fast-accelerating challenge of the exponential grow and need for content. Grip is web-based software that automatically generates visual content. It’s based on photorealistic 3D, capitalizing on INDG’s twenty-year-long experience in that field. 3D is good because once your beer or your juicer or your rocket is on Grip, it can be used and re-used for multiple media: images, videos, iOS apps, and such.
What will you be doing?
- Ensure journal entries are correct and maintain GL-accounts
- Overseeing accounting operations, monthly payroll and bank payments
- Updating financial statements
- Auditing financial information
- Responsible for external reporting
- Drive actively month and year end process
- Reconcile monthly, quarterly and yearly ledgers
- Contributing to improvement of financial processes and to projects in the finance department
- Responsible for tax matters
See more jobs at INDG
Advertising, Public Relations & Communication
Banking & Finance
Business development & Sales
Premier Research is hiring a Remote Director, Business Development
At Premier Research, we help biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. What we do is profoundly connected to saving and improving lives, and we recognize our staff members are the most valuable asset in delivering success. Inspiring and nurturing staff to do their best work means a better, healthier future for all. We’re a community of 2,000 people in more than 20 countries delivering unmatched expertise, operational skills, and dedication to meet the most challenging needs facing clinical trials today.
We’re looking for a Director, Business Development in South Korea to join our Business Development team that is passionate about improving healthcare through innovative clinical research. As a member of the Premier Research team, you’ll help create tangible solutions for patients in need while building cross-functional partnerships that enable your growth and success.
This is a permanent role to work home based in South Korea.
What you’ll be doing:
- Securing contract awards based upon predetermined financial targets by cultivating and maintaining client relationships. Additional responsibility for global accounts
- Identifying and qualifying business opportunities related to potential projects requiring clinical research services both for target and exploratory accounts
- Securing client meetings
- Obtaining requests for proposals
- Assisting in proposal development and facilitates presentations at client site• Securing contract awards based on above efforts and sales targets
- Assisting with maintaining client satisfaction
- Providing project team support as appropriate
- Monitoring and assisting with change orders related to current contracts
- Bachelor's degree in scientific discipline (MBA preferred)
- Minimum of three years direct experience in consultative sales (preferably in CRO or related service industry) Familiarity with pharmaceutical drug development and/or medical device development processes
- Some management experience helpful
- Excellent communication skills in English and Korean (interpersonal, written, verbal)
- Experienced negotiation skills
- Formal presentation skills
- Ability to perform overnight business travel, up to 60%
- Excellent persuasive/selling skills
- Premier Research is more than a company – it’s a community of people that truly care about one another, about our clients, and about our mission of furthering research to improve the lives of patients in critical need.
- Our cultural anchors – Caring & Empathy, Empowerment, Aspiration, One Team – mirror the flexibility and trust that our team embodies. As a Premier team member, you have the power to make an impact, regardless of job title and location.
- Our dedication to biotech and specialty pharma is unlike any other. We provide our staff with innovative technologies and continuous learning opportunities so that they have the tools they need to be successful.
We hire people that add to our culture, then invest in developing skills and abilities. If you are excited about this role, but your past experiences do not perfectly align with the position as described, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly the right candidate for this role or others.
See more jobs at Premier Research
Customer Support & helpdesk
Imperva is hiring a Remote Escalation Engineer
Data Securityis essential for any business, large or small, and they need to have a security partner they can trust and grow with. Imperva is that partner.
Imperva is committed to data security and is a recognized leader in both Application and Database security, appearing in the Gartner’s magic Quadrant as a leader in Application Security, WAF, since a WAF quadrant was introduced. Imperva is also recognized as an established leader in Database Security and auditing.
Being a leader in Data Security, Imperva is positioned so that it can protect in any environment; on-sight, public cloud and hybrid. Imperva currently supports the 3 major cloud providers Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud. Imperva’s hybrid solution allows customers to manage an on-sight and cloud deployment from a central management platform.
Imperva recognizes that customers are aggressively moving to the cloud, and therefore Imperva is delivering cloud based solutions to ensure they retain and enhance the security profile they had with their on-site deployments.
Imperva is looking for individuals who want to be a part of securing these dynamic environments and grow with Imperva as we expand our coverage and provide the latest in security methodologies.
This position is for an Escalation engineer who will handle escalations for Imperva’s industry leading products, which are deployed in AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and on-site. Imperva offers data protection for database and application deployments, using leading edge technology. These deployments may use either physical or virtual appliances, or a combination of both.
Escalation Engineers comprise the team that handles escalations from Support. As such they perform a critical role in resolving the most complex cases. An escalation engineer has the responsibility of resolving as many cases as possible at the escalation level, and ensuring all options have been exhausted, before transitioning the case to the Product Development group.
In order to meet the responsibilities of this role, the person must be able to analyze log files, core dumps, Wireshark traces, Java messages, xml files, data flows, and overall product functionality.
In addition the Escalation engineer should be able to read code to better understand the workflow and potentially identify the source of the situation.
Escalation engineers also need to be customer facing and able to communicate complex issues and the resolutions to the customers.
Escalation engineers are seen as mentors to Support engineers and help them understand the problem at hand. Consistent communication between the escalation engineers across the various regions is also an expectation.
- Earned a BS degree in a technology related field and 3 years as a senior or escalation engineer, or 6 years of equivalent experience.
- Has demonstrated proficiency as an escalation or lead engineer.
- Hands-on experience with Linux, Windows, and Unix OS.
- Proven track record in troubleshooting highly complex situations involving TCP/IP, HTTP(S), and SSL.
- Accomplished at writing and executing scripts.
- Established experience using TCPdump, Wireshark, and other diagnostic tools.
- Able to work in a high paced, technical environment while meeting the stated SLA.
- Must be able to work independently as well as with a team.
- Must be able to fit within a team structure.
- At least 2 years experience with Java and XML files
- Proven track record of resolving complex technical situations in a timely manner.
- AWS or Azure Certifications
- Linux administrator
- Competence with attack methods such as SQLi, XSS and other OWASP Top 10 Attack vectors.
- Experience in researching, understanding, and identify mitigations techniques for published CVEs.
- Working knowledge of SSL and PKI including ciphers, handshakes, CAs and certificates.
- Experience with Virtual and/or Cloud based Environments (such as VMWareESXi, or Hyper-V, AWS and Azure.)
- Experience with Load Balancers, Application / Network Firewalls, and similar technologies.
- C and Java programming skills.
- Advanced certifications such as CCNP/DBA etc.
Imperva is an analyst-recognized,datasecurity leader—championing the fight to secure databasesand applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats.
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
See more jobs at Imperva
Lovevery is hiring a Remote Customer Experience Associate
Lovevery is a fast-growing direct-to-consumer startup cofounded by successful serial entrepreneurs and based in Boise, Idaho. Our customers are parents, and our mission is to help them feel confident they are giving their children meaningful development experiences in the critical early years of life. Sometimes, they reach out to us by email, direct message, or phone with a question, concern, or feedback. How we respond to them is fundamental to our success.
Startup gurus often cite "customer love" and "obsession with customer satisfaction" as one of the most important ingredients in creating a successful, high growth company. A differentiated, best-ever customer experience is one of Lovevery's highest priorities. We are looking for a Customer Experience Associate to work on the front lines with our customers each day and to help create a best-ever customer experience.
The following attributes in a candidate for this role are more important than prior experience in customer support (which is a plus, but not required):
- Communication – Our customers are sometimes exhausted or even overwhelmed with the demands of a new baby in their lives, so empathy conveyed through clear and thoughtful written and spoken communication is critical to every experience they have with Lovevery.
- Action – Work ethic, responsiveness, and results orientation matter in every role at Lovevery. They are especially important to ensuring customer satisfaction, where your actions are often expected to turn a negative into a positive.
- Curiosity – You must have a desire to learn and be genuinely excited and passionate to understand and communicate the research behind Lovevery.
- Act as the voice of Lovevery on the front lines for responses to customer support emails and other customer contact during the Support Experience.
- Answer product questions, make recommendations, coordinate exchanges and returns, and help track down packages.
- Deliver responses and follow up in a timely and efficient manner and with a demonstrated commitment to first contact resolution and overall customer satisfaction.
- Respond to, track, report on, and highlight the support issues encountered
- Create and collaborate with Lovevery’s Boise-based team plus a set of advisors and experts across the country to deliver research-backed information on child development during the Support Experience.
- Respond to, document, and track quality and safety concerns in a timely and caring manner.
- Document trends and work closely with Quality, Engineering, and Compliance teams to ensure products are meeting customer expectations.
Qualifications and attributes
- You have a proven track record as a top performer, either in a customer support or another customer-facing role that required attention to detail and strong communications skills.
- You think parenthood and early childhood are really inspiring things to work on and you have deep empathy for parents.
- You build rapport easily. You are an organized communicator with a naturally warm tone. Your written, verbal and listening skills are strong, and you bring intention and meaning to each interaction.
- You get the Lovevery brand and can represent it authentically.
- You have a genuine “servant’s heart” and will do whatever it takes to ensure a good customer experience.
- You are not flustered easily and can solve multiple problems in parallel quickly and flawlessly.
- You are fastidious to a fault. You set high standards for yourself and meet them. You take pride in being a responsive and thoughtful person.
- You are a team player with a strong, positive attitude, ready to collaborate to deliver amazing customer support.
- You are discreet and careful with customer and confidential information.
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- For candidates based in the Boise, Idaho area this role will be expected to to be on-site in the Lovevery office. We are also considering remote candidates who live outside of the Boise area for this role.
Our Benefits Include:
- Competitive salary, benefits, and stock options package
- The usual paid holidays and a few extras (ex. Election Day)
- Paid maternity or paternity leave
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Free/discounted Lovevery products
- Innovative, fast-paced and team-based culture
Lovevery is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in all forms. All employment decisions at Lovevery are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, HIV status, marital status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
See more jobs at Lovevery
Sambasafety is hiring a Remote Customer Success Representative
See more jobs at Sambasafety