We currently have 47923 active remote jobs categorised, it is impossible to feature them all in this newsletter, so please visit our site, when you login you can consult your selection, including up to the minute updates throughout the week.
All jobs are found in the last 7 days on the sites of the employers, a lot of them have not been published anywhere else! check out the others subscriptions on our main page in the footer
Enjoy the newsletter
Banking & Finance
Business development & Sales
OrCam is hiring a Remote Regional Sales Manager - Nordics
OrCam Technologies is pioneering a new era of personal AI. From wearable assistive tech for
the visually impaired to hand-held devices helping students of all ages read, we believe in
making products that can improve peoples’ lives today.
By building the most advanced AI tech out there, we create
Joining OrCam means becoming part of a diverse team of skilled, creative, and driven professionals who enjoy putting their brilliant minds together to overcome meaningful challenges.
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to lead our sales activities within the Nordic region.
This position will be based in Sweden and will work independently, and remotely from OrCam headquarters in Israel. The ideal candidate is a salesperson specializing in B2B and channel sales who has a deep understanding of
the Nordic region and is able to drive growth in its different markets (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland).
Duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Drive new business opportunities within the Nordics region, whilst scaling existing channels (B2B).
- Strategies and execute yearly business plans in order to meet quarterly revenue targets.
- Act as OrCam's main point of contact in the region.
- Spread awareness of OrCam's technology in the professional low-vision echo system by generating and maintaining relationships with government agencies, low-vision organizations, rehabilitation centers, and other relevant stakeholders.
- Manage the different sales channels (distributors and resellers) in the assigned region.
- Manage OrCam's reputation and ensure customer and partner satisfaction.
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments to develop business presence and growth in the assigned region.
- Represent OrCam in exhibitions and trade shows.
See more jobs at OrCam
Customer Support & helpdesk
Design & Multimedia
General & Administrative
Intent is hiring a Remote Mid/Senior IT Recruitment Specialist
Currently, we're on the lookout for a talented IT Recruitment Specialist and we hope to find someone fitting us perfectly in this matter!
What will you do?:
Searching candidates using direct search and other channels/techniques,
Building and maintaining a pipeline of candidates,
Creating new processes,
EB activitiesandattracting IT talents by taking part in conferences, meetups, and other events.
Taking care of the excellent candidate experience.
And this is what we have for you:
- UoP/B2B contract - up to you,
- Up to 26 paid days off for holidays and 10 paid days off for sick leave on B2B,
- Access to benefits: medical healthcare (PZU), Multisport, English lessons with a native speaker,
- Self-development budget (2000 PLN/year),
- Remote work wherever you like but we also have a dog-friendly office in the Warsaw centre and a coworking space in Gdansk :),
- Flexible working hours,
- Necessary equipment (MacBook, smartphone and anything you need),
- Being an important part of an intent team, where you have a high impact, the ability to make decisions, and huge ownership.
You will join the People team which currently consists of 3 experts: Lidia, a recruiter bringing new talents to the organization as well as Asia supporting intent teams as People & Culture Lead. There’s also Weronika taking care of the whole team.
- Screening with Lidia (Recruiter) - around 45 minutes on the Zoom platform
- Interview with Weronika (Head of People) - around 60 minutes on the Zoom platform
See more jobs at Intent
Equitable Hiring Group is hiring a Remote Email Marketing Associate
Totango is hiring a Remote Demand Generation Lead
Program, Project & Process management
Premise Health is hiring a Remote Project Manager-Remote
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our team remotely.
About the role: This position is set in a fast-paced environment where a team member will need to have a positive attitude and excellent time management skills demonstrating independent work skills and strong work ethic. This team member will manage small to medium sized projects under limited direction. May also lead sub-teams for larger projects/programs. Budget responsibilities are based on project requirements. In addition, this role will assist with supporting Premise Health’s Enterprise Project Management team goals and deliverables for the company.
- Oversee and provide hands-on project management of small to medium business unit and/or enterprise wide projects including all phases of project life cycle, under limited direction.
- May also lead sub-teams for larger projects/programs.
- Establishes and monitors project requirements, priorities, and deadlines.
- Ensures quality and timeliness of project results. Ensures established budget is adhered to.
- Responsible for work streams to develop new services and programs to meet client or business specific needs.
- May coordinate external vendors, personnel from multiple lines of service and information technology systems resources.
- Manages projects assigned from inception to completion.
- Manages activities of assigned project team.
- Strategically and tactfully determine resolutions to issues as they arise with limited direction. Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion. Manages risks and mitigations accordingly.
- Lead, manage and facilitate concurrent projects, while remaining flexible with changing priorities, timeframes and scope of services required.
- Ability to function in a collaborative consultative work environment, with matrixed teams and workgroups cross-organizationally and cross-functionally.
- May assist Senior Project Manager and leadership as requested as well as support activities with the Enterprise Project Management team
- Strong time management, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to interface professionally with all levels of management, and the ability to work with multiple personality types to facilitate cooperation both within the company and with clients.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of detailed reports to keep key stake holders up to date on progress, issues and outcomes.
- Explore and implement a variety of best practices and standardized processes to ensure operational efficiency and scalability.
- Demonstrate strong professional written and verbal communication skills when interacting with customers (internal and external) and on behalf of Premise Health.
- Ability to interface professionally with clients and all levels of management, and the ability to work with multiple personality types to facilitate cooperation both within the company and with clients.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- PMP or ACP Certification or willingness to obtain within one year of employment.
- Other desired certifications include Scrum Master and Six Sigma Green belt.
- At least 3 years’ project management experience leading small to medium projects including all phases of project life cycle
- Experience applying project management and/or software development methodologies and practices, including developing a project plan, charter, scope, project management approach and management plans, such as the statement of work, cost estimates, schedule, to a wide range of work activities, including health center or pharmacy implementations, operations, IT, software development, and process design.
- Experience working on cross-functional teams and indirectly managing teams across business units.
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at various levels of the organization, such as peers, internal/external stakeholders, business partners, senior level managers. Experience resolving conflicts within a team as issues arise.
- Experience presenting and reporting on project plans to appropriate stakeholders, executives and senior management.
- Experience utilizing project management software and other standard project management scheduling tools, such as MS Project and ServiceNow
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation development, meeting facilitation, agenda/minutes creation/documentation, and other communication development preferred.
- Intermediate level skill with the following toolsets: MS Office Suite o ServiceNow; MS Project; Video conferencing tools (Zoom, etc.); Collaboration Tools (Sharepoint, Teams, etc.)
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
For individuals living in Colorado and New York City only, Premise Health is required to include an estimate of the salary and benefits for this role. While a number of factors influence salary, our estimated Colorado and New York City compensation is $60,000 - $80,000. Please note, this is a general guideline and your experience qualifications, geographic location, and other factors will be taken into consideration.
See more jobs at Premise Health