We currently have 47923 active remote jobs categorised, it is impossible to feature them all in this newsletter, so please visit our site, when you login you can consult your selection, including up to the minute updates throughout the week.
All jobs are found in the last 7 days on the sites of the employers, a lot of them have not been published anywhere else! check out the others subscriptions on our main page in the footer
Enjoy the newsletter
Vizrt is hiring a Remote Key Account Manager - LATAM
SimPRO Software is hiring a Remote Account Executive
See more jobs at SimPRO Software
Sambasafety is hiring a Remote Staff Accountant
See more jobs at Sambasafety
EPromos is hiring a Remote Senior Accountant
Sectigo, Inc. is hiring a Remote Technical Accountant
See more jobs at Sectigo, Inc.
Sunday is hiring a Remote Controller
See more jobs at Sunday
International Tax Accountant, Principal
Progress is hiring a Remote International Tax Accountant, Principal
We’re Progress – we offer the best products to develop, deploy, and manage high-impact business applications. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build solutions that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins. Join us as a Principal International Tax Accountant.
The International Tax Accountant will report to the Director of Tax located in the United States. Progress is a publicly traded corporation headquartered in the United States and has extensive international operations. Accordingly, this role will require both knowledge and experience with international tax matters including corporate income tax, indirect taxes, payroll taxes, transfer pricing and income tax accounting. The International Tax Accountant will have ownership of the various tax obligations of Progress’s subsidiaries and work closely the US tax team and the finance team members responsible for the statutory reporting.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
- Ownership of corporate income tax compliance process for legal entities in Europe and Asia
- Manage external tax advisors and assist the local accountants with tax payments
- Support the statutory filings management team to ensure tax filings and other Company tax-related activities are administered and filed in a timely manner
- Review or prepare year-end income tax provisions and prepare footnote disclosures in connection with foreign statutory financial statements
- Provide support including compliance checklists and tax account reconciliations for statutory filings
- Responsible for global withholding tax compliance
- Assist in the determination of tax consequences related to mergers and acquisitions
- Prepare transfer pricing calculations, documentation, and related inter-company agreements
- Assist payroll team with various tax matters including payroll tax and fringe benefit tax filings
- Prepare VAT/GST returns on a monthly, quarterly, or yearly basis in various international jurisdictions
- Manage tax audits
- Monitor tax legislation updates and proactively analyze and communicate the impacts
- Partner with finance, treasury, legal, and external advisers on various business matters
- Support the Tax Department as needed in other various projects which may include exposure to US tax compliance and public company filing requirements
WHAT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO HAVE:
- Solid communicator with the ability to interact and communicate with various levels of corporate staff and management
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to think independently, to understand and anticipate issues at stake, and to resolve those issues
- Experience with either IAS 12 (Income tax accounting under IFRS) or ASC 740 (income tax accounting under US GAAP) required
If you are looking for a company where you will continue to learn and grow, get to work with some of the best in the industry, and have your work valued and appreciated, and have the right skills to stand out then this may be the right opportunity for you!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!
See more jobs at Progress
Miva is hiring a Remote FP&A Manager
See more jobs at Miva
Advertising, Public Relations & Communication
WhoWhatWhy is hiring a Remote Communications Specialist
See more jobs at WhoWhatWhy
Banking & Finance
Director, Financial Planning & Analysis
Blavity Inc. is hiring a Remote Director, Financial Planning & Analysis
See more jobs at Blavity Inc.
Business development & Sales
Final Expense Life Insurance Agent for Senior Life (Remote)
Pope Insurance Group (A Senior Life Insurance Company Agency) is hiring a Remote Final Expense Life Insurance Agent for Senior Life (Remote)
See more jobs at Pope Insurance Group (A Senior Life Insurance Company Agency)
Axxon Consulting is hiring a Remote Inside Sales Specialist Ssr
Bravium Consulting is hiring a Remote Sales Account Specialist
Bravium is a company of enthusiastic consulting and technology professionals dedicated to delivering the best solutions for our clients, helping each other do the best job possible, and empowering every member of our team to grow and thrive. We are inclusive, collaborative, and quickly growing.
Bravium firmly believes that it is our employees that make our company great which is why we invest so much in our hiring process. We are never quick to hire and will always be thorough in ensuring any potential hires exemplify our core values of:
- Commitment to Excellence
- Honesty and Integrity
- Team Oriented Approach
- Respect for the Individual
The ideal candidate should have experience selling software solutions, be hyper customer focused, a get it done attitude, have high energy with excellent written skills and polished verbal communication skills. The Sales Account Specialist will have account management responsibilities as well as drive sales, business development, and lead generation to maximize Bravium’s bookings, revenue, installed base, brand awareness and customer satisfaction. Experience in selling enterprise software and services to large clients is key is requested, not required.
- Actively pursue sales and opportunity generation: create, qualify, manage, and close sales opportunities.
- Facilitate full sales lifecycle alongside cross-functional teams, including technical consultants, marketing, and senior leadership.
- Negotiate terms of sales and agreements and close sales with customers
- Gather market, competitive, and customer information to address customer needs.
- Respond to customer queries and resolving their objections to get them to a positive purchase decision.
- Participate in corporate sponsored trade shows, lead generation events, etc.
- Advise product management on improvements to be included in forthcoming product releases.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience and proven successful track record selling technical enterprise software
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills, including strong experience communicating with highly technical engineers.
- Good listening skills and attention to detail
- Multitasking, critical thinking skills, and the ability to influence and manage multiple priorities.
- High level of resilience and the ability to handle rejection well.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to flourish in a competitive industry.
- A great sense of self-motivation, ambition, and determination
- Ability to achieve desired results both individually and as a part of a team.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Good self-management skills and ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Ability to travel to customer site(s) on occasion, as needed.
- US Citizenship is required.
About Bravium Consulting
Bravium Consulting provides technology and management consulting services for the public and private sectors. Our team is comprised of skilled, certified consultants that help clients achieve success with effective, created, and rapidly-executed solutions. We are an Elite tier ServiceNow partner and were recently awarded NMSDC Top 100 and Washington Technology fast 50.
Bravium Consulting is rapidly growing and we are always looking for intelligent and motivated people to join our team. We are committed to excellence so training, supporting, and empowering our team is a top priority for us. We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- 15 PTO days
- 11 paid holidays
- Medical Insurance with 80% employee premium support
- Dental Insurance with 80% employee premium support
- Vision Insurance with 80% employee premium support
- Short Term and Long Term Disability coverage with 100% premium support
- 401k Program with Bravium matching 100% of up to 4% of salary
- $2500 Annual Training Budget
- 5 days of Paid Training Time Off
- Maternity Leave
- Eligibility for annual bonus
- Referral bonus
- Flexible work arrangements
See more jobs at Bravium Consulting
DealerOn, Inc. is hiring a Remote Inside Sales Representative
See more jobs at DealerOn, Inc.
Twisto is hiring a Remote CRM Specialist
We are Twisto, an award-winning fintech, and we like to innovate the world of payments. We believe in a digital cashless future, and the heart of our business is a mobile app which helps hundreds of thousands of our customers with their daily payments and keeps their finances under control.
Learn more about us!
What is going on at Twisto right now?
We started in 2013 as a simple Buy Now Pay Later payment method at online checkout. Today Twisto is a fully-fledged payment ecosystem, delivering seamless omnichannel payments to customers across Europe???????? and you have a great opportunity to join us on our journey to innovate the world of payments. We are looking for a new colleague to take the position of CRM Specialist.
Your future challenges?
- Execute hands-on administration and support across CRM channels;
- Running different types of campaigns across all communication channels;
- ???? Analyze, evaluate, and optimize campaigns;
- Monitor the lifecycle of customer segments and drive revenue growth;
- ????Come up with creative ideas, prepare proposals, oversee the production process & execution, etc.
What can you expect?
- Direct influence on Twisto business results;
- Hybrid work model - we have really lovely offices ???? in Prague (Karlín) and Warsaw (Smolna), but you can also work remotely ????;
- ⭐ Cash equivalent due to hybrid work;
- Informal and pleasant atmosphere - we all know each other, we don't tolerate formalities, and we also have a pack of dogs???? ;
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle ???? - we do offer Multisport Card, flexible working hours, health care, drinking and fruit daily???? in the office, team events, 6 weeks of vacation???? and 4 whatever days(aka do what you want) ???? or 5 days of additional paid leave for parents after child birth????, etc.
- And last but not least - the start-up environment and a great group of people????!
See more jobs at Twisto
Sales Development Representative
ClearScale is hiring a Remote Sales Development Representative
Civil, Mechanical & Hardware Engineering
Ascend Technologies is hiring a Remote Cloud Project Engineer
Construction, Maintenance & Repair
TrueNet Communications is hiring a Remote Construction Project Manager
See more jobs at TrueNet Communications
Customer Support & helpdesk
ReSource Pro is hiring a Remote Client Executive
Wiser Solutions is hiring a Remote Technical Support Specialist
DaySmart Software, LLC is hiring a Remote Client Success Manager
Context Travel is hiring a Remote Client Experience Coordinator
Design & Multimedia
Director, Creative Services (remote)
Blue Acorn iCi is hiring a Remote Director, Creative Services (remote)
See more jobs at Blue Acorn iCi
Optel Group is hiring a Remote Marketing Graphic Designer
See more jobs at Optel Group
Second Nature is hiring a Remote Senior Graphic Designer
See more jobs at Second Nature
Arrowroot Capital is hiring a Remote UX/UI Designer
See more jobs at Arrowroot Capital
Adam Hergenrother Companies is hiring a Remote Lead Graphic Designer
HR & Recruiting
Devtech is hiring a Remote Employee Experience Manager
See more jobs at Devtech
Clinical Talent Acquisition Specialist
Brightside is hiring a Remote Clinical Talent Acquisition Specialist
Journalism, Content & Copywriting
Westernacher is hiring a Remote Creative Content Writer
Blue Corona is hiring a Remote Freelance SEO Copywriter
See more jobs at Blue Corona
Legal & Compliance
Amy Cell Talent is hiring a Remote Contract Specialist
See more jobs at Amy Cell Talent
Account Manager, Brand Strategy
PDI is hiring a Remote Account Manager, Brand Strategy
Procurement, Purchasing & Sourcing
Intersectional Procurement Manager
MSF International is hiring a Remote Intersectional Procurement Manager
Location: Juba, South Sudan
Contract: Fixed-term at 100%
Duration: 12 months
Deadline to apply:16 March 2023
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural disasters. MSF offers assistance to people based only on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.
MSF International is the legal entity that binds MSF’s 24 sections, 25 associations and other offices together. Registered in Switzerland, MSF International provides coordination, information and support to the MSF Movement, as well as implements international projects and initiatives as requested.
The Intersectional Procurement Manager defines and implements the procurement strategy to answer the needs of all OCs present in the country. The objectives of this position are to obtain cost savings, reduce lead times, increase availability and transparency in compliance with MSF protocols, standards and procedures.
PLACE IN THE ORGANISATION
The Intersectional Procurement Manager is part of the MSF Strategic Procurement Program team of MSF International. He/she is accountable to the Supply Responsible of the sections in the country (OCA, OCB, OCBA, OCG, OCP) and reports functional to the Intersectional Procurement Advisor.
- Based on the information (historical spend, budget and forecast) provided by procurement focal points of the OCs (Logistic, Supply Coordinators, SCTL and/or procurement MGR), build mapping of spend to identify procurement priorities (key supplier& categories).
- In collaboration with procurement focal points of the OCs, define the intersectional procurement strategy including categories to be handled at intersectional level and its implementation roadmap.
- Ensure a smooth collaboration with the OCs procurement focal points for all procurement related topic:
- Ensure alignment of the OCs on the procurement strategy and objectives
- Facilitate regular intersectional procurement meetings
- Involve OCs procurement focal point in the procurement processes led at intersectional level
- Timely communicate on issues, opportunities or any important update related to intersectional procurement activity
- For each category managed at intersectional level and according to the priorities defined in the strategy:
- Gather the need from the OCs and support OCs in aligning information required to perform supplier selection process (codes, designation, specifications…)
- Lead the sourcing and supplier selection process involving the OCs procurement focal points in each important decisions and the technical referent as required by the LOG/MED quality policies.
- Set up the required contracts or agreement and ensure relevant endorsement of them.
- Monitor the intersectional procurement activity (contracts, savings, lead time, supplier performance…).
- Manage supplier relationship to ensure quality of product and services provided.
- Ensure the proper involvement of the key stakeholders (including technical referents for validation of sources) in order to have a successful implementation of the procurement strategy.
- Conduct market assessments and benchmark analysis (including local, regional, and international sourcing options) in order to collect all required information to feed the procurement strategy.
- Ensure technical support for his area of activity and providing coaching to staff of the OCs in order to contribute to the development of procurement best practices and capacity.
Out of Scope:
- Order placed to Supply Centers
- Technical validation of the sources for the Log and med items that required such validation.
- The transactional activities (order placement, good receipt, invoicing) stay in the scope of each OCs
See more jobs at MSF International
Program, Project & Process management
Project Manager II / Senior Project Manager - Neuroscience
Premier Research is hiring a Remote Project Manager II / Senior Project Manager - Neuroscience
At Premier Research, we help biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. What we do is profoundly connected to saving and improving lives, and we recognize our staff members are the most valuable asset in delivering success. Inspiring and nurturing staff to do their best work means a better, healthier future for all. We’re a community of 2,000 people in more than 20 countries delivering unmatched expertise, operational skills, and dedication to meet the most challenging needs facing clinical trials today.
We’re looking for a Project Manager II / Senior Project Manager to join our Neuroscience team that is passionate about improving healthcare through innovative clinical research. As a member of the Premier Research team, you’ll help create tangible solutions for patients in need while building cross-functional partnerships that enable your growth and success.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensures successful management and coordination of efforts assigned to all members of the project team, including but not limited to Regulatory, Clinical Operations, Biometrics, and Medical Affairs/Safety, to support milestone achievement and overall project delivery
- Maintains and evaluates study progress by using company tracking systems, project timelines and budget reviews and projecting profitability
- Manages the project team to ensure study progress is according to both client and Premier Research requirements and in compliance with standard Premier Research processes, policies and procedures
- Facilitates team training in accordance with protocol and/or project requirements, including therapeutic, protocol specific, and process training
- Prepares forecasts for staff utilization over the life of the study and ensures adequate resourcing is available to meet project deliverables and milestones
What we are searching for in a Project Manager II:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in a clinical, biological or science-related field from an accredited college or university, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 6 years of clinical research experience
- 3 years of project management experience, preferably with a CRO
What we are searching for in a Senior Project Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in a clinical, biological or science-related field from an accredited college or university, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 8 years of clinical research experience
- 5 years of project management experience, preferably with a CRO
- Experience working globally
Why choose Premier?
- Premier Research is more than a company – it’s a community of people that truly care about one another, about our clients, and most importantly about our mission of furthering research to improve the lives of patients in critical need.
- Our cultural anchors – Caring & Empathy, Empowerment, Aspiration, One Team – mirror the flexibility and trust that our team embodies. As a Premier team member, you have the power to make an impact, regardless of job title and location.
- Our dedication to biotech and specialty pharma is unlike any other. We provide our staff with innovative technologies and continuous learning opportunities so that they have the tools they need to be successful.
At Premier Research, our mission is to improve healthcare by transforming life-changing ideas into new medical treatments that address the unmet needs of a diverse global population. Achieving this is impossible without creating a culture where our employees are given the power to think creatively, challenge ideas, and solve complex problems fearlessly.
Through a commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and empowerment, we strive to create a community of belongingness where our differences are welcomed and celebrated. It fuels our innovation and better connects us to the patients, physicians, and customers we serve.
Premier Research is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is compliant with all federal guidelines. All qualified applicants will receive equitable consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
See more jobs at Premier Research
Field Service Implementation SpecialistDesign ● c++
Luminator Technology Group is hiring a Remote Field Service Implementation Specialist
Senior eDiscovery Project Manageragile ● java
Contact Government Services, LLC is hiring a Remote Senior eDiscovery Project Manager
Senior Security Analyst/Engineeragile ● ui ● java ● typescript ● angular ● jenkins ● python ● AWS
Evertz Microsystems Limited is hiring a Remote Senior Security Analyst/Engineer
Business Intelligence Developer
TrueSense Marketing is hiring a Remote Business Intelligence Developer
See more jobs at TrueSense Marketing
Senior Ruby On Rails Developer
Koombea Inc is hiring a Remote Senior Ruby On Rails Developer
Kisi is hiring a Remote Software Engineer - Frontend
Who we are
We are Kisi, a physical security technology company that accelerates a world where the right people can share physical resources at any time. Founded in 2012, Kisi operates from a headquarter in Brooklyn (USA), an office in Stockholm (Sweden), and a remote team across the globe.
What we do
We bring simple and secure physical security to people and organizations anywhere. Our award-winning hardware and compliance-certified software form the core of our physical security platform that helps businesses around the world connect and control their spaces through the cloud. With our seamless access experience and real-time data and analytics we help make spaces available to the right people at any time. But don’t just take our word for it: explore our award-winning Reader Pro, which recently won the coveted GOOD DESIGN award as well as the prestigious iF Design Award. Curious about how Kisi works? Check out this short product demo.
How and why we do it
At Kisi, you will have the freedom to do your work in the way you work best. There’s a flat hierarchy (work alongside our co-founders Carl, Max, and Bernie!), a strong sense of ownership, and the freedom to get creative. We also try to limit meetings as much as possible, so you can have dedicated focus time. Our mission is clear: ensure ease of facility access and remote space management, providing access systems to create a secure future where spaces are connected and accessible without boundaries.
For our end users, your focus will lie on building a web app that perfectly covers their need for accessing doors shared with them - fast, reliable, and easy to use. For our admins, you will focus on building a web app that facilitates access management and empowers them to quickly gain insights into what is going on in their spaces, including building dashboards, auditing access trails, and configuring access restrictions and integrations.
Find more information about the Product teams and our tech stack here!
You are independently responsible for the entire lifecycle of the web app including engineering design, development, and deployment
You passionately pursue and achieve goals that are your responsibility as the web app’s technical owner, across teams and boundaries
You improve code structure and architecture in service of testability and maintainability, and ensure the web stack stays up to date and best practices
See more jobs at Kisi
PHP Developer (Financial Systems)
RTB House is hiring a Remote PHP Developer (Financial Systems)
- tworzenie narzędzi mających na celu automatyzację i optymalizację procesów finansowych i sprzedażowych w firmie
- obsługa i rozwój istniejących rozwiązań wspomagających codzienną pracę zespołów finansowych i sprzedażowych
- testowanie kodu/rozwiązań
- dbanie o jakość tworzonego kodu
- bardzo dobra znajomość PHP8
- bardzo dobra znajomość SQL
- umiejętność obsługi serwerów Linux
- doświadczenie w programowaniu aplikacji webowych
- wysoka motywacja do pracy oraz orientacja na realizację wyznaczonych celów
- umiejętności analityczne
- bardzo dobra znajomość języka polskiego oraz znajomość języka angielskiego umożliwiająca swobodne czytanie i pisanie
- znajomość frameworka Laravel i/lub Symfony;
- znajomość narzędzi Docker, Jenkins
- doświadczenie z nowoczesnymi frameworkami frontendowymi np. Vue.js
- zainteresowanie tematyką finansową
- udział w jednym z najciekawszych projektów branży online zarówno w Polsce, jak i w skali globalnej
- pracę w jednej z najszybciej rozwijających się firm technologicznych w Europie
- atrakcyjne wynagrodzenie
- pracę przy różnorodnych projektach i ciągłym rozwoju oprogramowania
- nieformalną oraz przyjazną atmosferę
- współfinansowanie kursu języka obcego oraz szkoleń
- ciągły rozwój zawodowy oraz możliwość podnoszenia kwalifikacji
See more jobs at RTB House
Contract Technical Program Manager – Software Engineering