We currently have 47923 active remote jobs categorised, it is impossible to feature them all in this newsletter, so please visit our site, when you login you can consult your selection, including up to the minute updates throughout the week.
All jobs are found in the last 7 days on the sites of the employers, a lot of them have not been published anywhere else! check out the others subscriptions on our main page in the footer
Enjoy the newsletter
RocketLevel is hiring a Remote Account Executive (GA)
RocketLevel is hiring a Remote Account Executive (WA)
RocketLevel is hiring a Remote Account Executive (TX)
RocketLevel is hiring a Remote Account Executive (OH)
RocketLevel is hiring a Remote Account Executive (NY)
Unbounce is hiring a Remote Senior Account Executive
RocketLevel is hiring a Remote Account Executive (TN)
RocketLevel is hiring a Remote Account Executive (FL)
Banking & Finance
Business development & Sales
Lansweeper NV is hiring a Remote Channel Manager-US
Impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper continues expanding our global teams. We are growing our global Channel sales team to help us scale faster and take Lansweeper to the next level. Lansweeper is a Technology asset management platform helping businesses better understand, manage and protect their IT, IoT & OT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, FC Barcelona, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 150+ strong teams in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK and the USA.
Over 90% of our customers renew their subscriptions every year and we onboard 250 new customers every month. Our high-performance/high-reward culture emphasizes improvement and progress. We believe in hiring experts who are empowered to grow professionally through ongoing learning and taking on new challenges. Discover more about Lansweeper's impressive growth in this video. If you believe you what it takes to help us take Lansweeper to the next level, contact us now!
Lansweeper keeps on expanding. We are currently looking for a Senior Channel Manager-US. Identified as the growth lever for the company and a top strategic priority. You will join a collaborative, experience and fun team that is realizing the massive opportunity of our Partner ecosystem.
A day in the life of
Onboard, Manage, Develop
- You recruit and onboard new MSP's and VARs to our program by showing them the power of Lansweeper and the mutual value of a partnership
- You manage existing partners with a focus on pipeline management and sales enablement in collaboration with our inside sales team
- You work with managed partners to develop business and marketing plans to drive pipeline and grow Lansweeper’s footprint with existing customers
- You collaborate with our partner marketing team to deliver new GTM strategies, solution bundles and market opportunities to partner to increase the value we bring to the partnership
- You collaborate with the Global Channel Partners team to create and improve all partner program-related content (training & certification, best practices, marketing materials, etc.)
- You align with direct sales to track partner leads, monitor their opportunities and boost partner revenue while maintaining a close relationship
- You report to our Vice President of Global Channel Partners based in Seattle, WA and you represent your KPI's and project updates to management monthly and in business reviews with the CRO quarterly
- You are passionate about contributing to a fast-growing company and to shaping the future of our Partner Program
See more jobs at Lansweeper NV
Construction, Maintenance & Repair
Customer Support & helpdesk
Premise Health is hiring a Remote Bilingual Customer Service Coordinator-Remote
Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
eHealthScreenings is the nation’s leading provider of onsite comprehensive wellness screening services and convenient online lab orders. As a Premise Health Company, Health screenings are what we do. Our dedicated professionals simplify health screenings for individuals, employers and wellness partners.
We help Third Party Administrators, Employee Assistance Programs, human resources consultants, insurance providers and wellness companies save money by helping people improve their health. We gather and provide biometric data to employers that drive change and improve the health of employees. Our real, quantifiable data ensures that our employer partners are targeting the best risk factors to make positive return-on-investment on important wellness initiatives and healthcare costs. We also work with employers to customize the processes and convenient and efficient as possible.
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to work remotely! If you possess a “whatever it takes attitude” keep reading. Training for this role will be for 2 weeks Monday to Friday 7am to 4pm CST. Daily shift will be Monday - Friday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm CST.
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but as Customer Service Representative, you will be fielding in-bound calls from customers and assisting them with any questions they may have regarding our services/product, and/or accessing the website; resetting passwords, assisting with site navigation, etc.
We are looking for career minded individuals looking to grow with our Customer Service team. We are not your typical call center but we handle inbound calls in a small office setting. Our office is centrally located right behind the airport in San Antonio, Texas. Monday-Friday, no weekends!
What You’ll Do for Us:
- Determining requirements by working with customers
- Answering inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information
- Resolving problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems
- Fulfilling requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests
- Maintaining call center database by entering information
- Keeping equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Enhancing organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- May require other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two years of Customer Service or Call Center experience
- Typing speed greater than 35 WPM
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills - Bilingual in Spanish is a Plus
- Ability to work in a structured environment and adhere to regulatory and compliance requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills; professional, courteous, friendly, and empathetic
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical skills, and detail-oriented
- Ability to positively adjust to a rapidly changing environment
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook. PC literacy is also required (experience using Windows based applications preferred)
- Ability to deal with customers in a professional manner, including handling irate customers in a way that brings the interaction to a positive conclusion
What We’ll Do for You:
At eHealth Screenings, a Premise Health Company, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We help individuals improve their health. Helping people identify ways to improve their health is the most important thing we do. Our online consumer division reveals undetected health problems to individuals and recommends professional follow-up care that can make a positive difference in a person’s overall health.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
For individuals living in California, Colorado, Washington; as well as, for individuals living in or reporting to New York State only, Premise Health is required to include an estimate of the salary and benefits for this role. While a number of factors influence salary, our estimated California, Colorado, Washington, and New York compensation is $15.00 - $15.50/hour. Please note, this is a general guideline and your experience qualifications, geographic location, and other factors will be taken into consideration. For more information regarding the benefits we offer, please visit our career site, jobs.premisehealth.com/benefits.
See more jobs at Premise Health
Data analytics & Science
Design & Multimedia
General & Administrative
HR & Recruiting
Program, Project & Process management
ZERO TO THREE National Center for Infants, Toddlers & Families is hiring a Remote Program Coordinator
See more jobs at ZERO TO THREE National Center for Infants, Toddlers & Families
Science & Research
Premier Research is hiring a Remote Clinical Lead III
Premier Research is looking for a Clinical Lead III to join our Clinical Management team. You will help biotech, medtech, and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas and breakthrough science into new medicines, devices, and diagnostics. What we do is profoundly connected to saving and improving lives, and we recognize our team members are the most valuable asset in delivering success.
- We are Built for You. We are here to help you grow, to give you the skills and opportunities to excel at work with the flexibility and balance your life requires.
- We are Built by You. Your ideas influence the way we work, and your voice matters here.
- We are Built with You. As an essential part of our team, you help us deliver the medical innovation that patients are desperate for.
Together, we are Built for BiotechSM. Join us and build your future here.
What you'll be doing:
- Driving and managing the clinical components of the Start up process from site ID to qualification and site activation.
- Training and management of the CRA team for the lifecycle of project, including: Monitoring visit forecasting/resource management; Adherence to the protocol, SOPs/regulations and project plans; Ensuring data quality and patient safety
- Creates and maintains, in a timely fashion, study specific clinical monitoring plans (CMP) utilizing approved templates ensuring effective communication and escalation instructions are incorporated in the CMP and actioned appropriately
- Ensures the timely completion of all visit reports, reviews them for appropriate content to ensure quality, GCP compliance, finalization within contractual timeline and effective follow up and resolution of site issues
- Plans and drives both patient recruitment and retention together with the project manager (PM), inclusive of preparing and executing a site and patient recruitment and retention plan/strategy to motivate recruitment in order to meet milestones
- Apply a risk-based quality management mindset in order to proactively mitigate issues and also provide support for study audits and responses
What we are searching for:
- Bachelor's degree, or local equivalent, in a clinical, biological, scientific, or health-related field
- 3 or more years of previous Clinical Oversight experience or equivalent (PM-CL)
9 years of clinical research experience as a CRA, CL or PM, of which at least 4 years
onsite monitoring or 5 years remote monitoring experience is required, or 11 years
of clinical research experience as a CRA, CL or PM of which at least 5 years of clinical
monitoring experience is required
Why choose Premier Research?
- Premier Research is more than a company – it’s a community of people that truly care about one another, about our clients, and about our mission of furthering research to improve the lives of patients in critical need.
- Our Values – We Aim High, We Work Together, We Stay Agile, We Get It Done, We Care – mirror the determination, flexibility and trust that our team embodies. As a Premier team member, you have the power to make an impact, regardless of job title and location.
- Our dedication to biotech and specialty pharma is unlike any other. We provide our staff with innovative technologies and continuous learning opportunities so that they have the tools they need to be successful.
Because we are transforming life-changing ideas into new medical treatments for a diverse population, we require the perspectives of a diverse staff thinking creatively, challenging ideas, and solving complex problems fearlessly. Through a commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and empowerment, we create a community of belonging that welcomes differences, fuels innovation, and better connects us to the patients, physicians, and customers we serve.
We hire people that add to our culture, then invest in developing skills and abilities. If you are excited about this role, but your past experiences do not perfectly align with the position as described, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly the right candidate for this role or others.
Premier Research is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is compliant with all federal guidelines. All qualified applicants will receive equitable consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
See more jobs at Premier Research
Axxum Technologies is hiring a Remote Data Conversion Engineer (Remote)
Second Nature is hiring a Remote User Experience Design Lead
See more jobs at Second Nature
Stellar Innovations is hiring a Remote Senior Telecommunications Network Engineer
See more jobs at Stellar Innovations