We currently have 47923 active remote jobs categorised, it is impossible to feature them all in this newsletter, so please visit our site, when you login you can consult your selection, including up to the minute updates throughout the week.
All jobs are found in the last 7 days on the sites of the employers, a lot of them have not been published anywhere else! check out the others subscriptions on our main page in the footer
Enjoy the newsletter
Kea. is hiring a Remote Account Manager (remote)
Launched in 2018, kea is changing the way restaurants operate. We've built a SaaS voice product that takes calls on the behalf of the restaurant, helping customers place their orders without having to speak to someone in the store. This allows the restaurant to stop context-switching and focus on what they do best: making great food. We've raised $21m to date and we're building an amazing team to drive the world's restaurant commerce. We've experienced over 500% year-over-year revenue growth, and plan to continue that trend by providing even more value for our customers through our technology. There are tens of thousands of restaurants out there that need kea, and we're building for them.
About the role
kea is looking for its second Account Manager. You should be well versed in working with restaurant operators from on-boarding to building long term relationships with customers that have resulted in expansion of accounts. You’ll be responsible for re-enforcing the various benefits of our voice ordering solution to a number of stakeholders ranging from Cashiers to Corporate executives who make purchasing decisions and have the ability to solve various problems on the fly. There are many ways we have been able to land and expand our product offering within restaurant chains and we want you to come help build a repeatable process alongside our sales & accounts team. This role wears many hats but is focused on retention of current accounts and new growth from within our customer base, so you’ll have a lot of freedom to try new things in addition to helping us amplify our current efforts that work.
What your day-to-day looks like
- Engage and build relationships with restaurant Operators that are leveraging our voice ordering solution
- Design and continuously iterate on a quick and easy on-boarding process
- Collaborate with the sales & accounts team to fine tune our sales strategy
- Collaborate with the product development team to ensure the customers needs are being met
- Participating in trade shows, traveling to meet clients old and new, and constantly building relationships
What sets you up for success
- 2+ years of Account Management experience at a startup or SaaS company
- End-to-end experience with on-boarding, implementation, and account management post deployment
- Ability to generate and communicate reports to clients effectively - strong sense of numbers and excel proficiency a plus
- Strong understanding of how restaurant operators think, the challenges they have right now, and where the industry is headed
- Understanding basics of software being utilized and being able to demonstrate that in a way that IT, Ops, C-Suite can understand
- Proficiency in writing content that seamlessly gets the client to understand and execute on next steps
- You enjoy helping to define objections and coming up with honest and creative solutions to meet customers needs
What we offer:
- Generous stock option plan
- 100% employer-paid medical and mental health care benefits. Vision and dental also available.
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote work
- Ownership, responsibility, and empowerment in what you do
- Incredible teammates and a caring workplace culture
- Salary range based on experience: $60,000 - $90,000
See more jobs at Kea.
Personify is hiring a Remote Account Executive
WHO WE ARE
At Personify, we build strong connections with our clients so they can build strong connections with their communities. One of the most diversified and fastest-growing technology providers of integrated software solutions, we are innovative leaders in the industry and respond to the needs of our clients through products that include:
- A2Z Events, a multi-event platform that enables clients to manage their events from start to finish, including floor plans, financials, managing contracts and sponsorships, and increasing engagement through mobile applications and a networking suite.
- CommUnity, an online community platform for those with common interests to connect, learn and collaborate.
- WildApricot, an all-in-one solution that automates and simplifies workflows enabling nonprofits and associations to manage their membership, streamline their processes, and make room for human connections.
- MemberClicks, an easy-to-use member management cloud solution aimed at small to medium-sized nonprofit organizations and associations.
- ThreeSixty, an enterprise management solution for associations, nonprofits, YMCAs and JCCs to engage, manage and grow their membership.
- And more.
At Personify, we're in the relationship building business, powering conversations, donations, events, and foundations through analytics, tools, and robust backend management systems. With 300+ employees in our offices in Austin, Atlanta, and Toronto, and as part of remote teams across Canada and the US, we're the people designing the technology that reaches 30,000+ clients resulting in 3B+ interactions a year with our products. Joining us is a chance to take your skills and expertise and build solutions for the real world that strengthen the connection between clients, their mission, and their communities.
WHO WE NEED
Personify has an amazing opportunity for a sales professional to join the SMB Sales Team within a growing, dynamic software company. This position will report to the SMB Director of Client Sales and play a key role as a part of the overall Sales Team. We’re looking for an exceptional Inside Sales Representative with a Customer Success mindset to help us add value to our existing client base through the sales of additional software products.
The SMB Account Executive will proactively engage assigned client accounts in an effort to cross-sell them additional software products. This position will use various engagement tools and strategies to achieve activity metrics and cross-sell goals.
WHO YOU ARE
The SMB Account Executive position requires an individual who is hard-working and goal/outcome-oriented. The expectation is that this individual be entrepreneurial and run their account list as their own book of business. This person must have a customer service mindset, be curious, be adaptable to new initiatives, and willing to contribute to overall team performance through ownership and accountability.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- A fast-paced, fun Sales environment
- The opportunity to support a wide range of non-profit organizations
- A collaborative environment with a focus on company values
- Competitive compensation
- Autonomy to engage and sell your prospects through webinars, email campaigns, and other strategies you develop
- Career development training and mentoring
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Directly contribute to growing our company and serving the non-profit market.
- Work with and learn from an experienced SaaS sales team
- Experience our unique self-starter style and culture
- Engage and cross-sell clients via creative methods, including in-person meetings and webinars
- Help our clients offer more value to their members through our expansion products
- Thoroughly understand our target market, their pains and needs, and ways we can help them
- Become an important contributor to our team, our clients, our company, and the market.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Understanding or experience working at a SaaS company, preferably in a sales role.
- Preferred experience working at or with associations, chambers, ad/or non-profits
- Comfortable using a CRM
- Basic understanding of a typical SaaS sales process, KPIs, and methodology
- Effective, clear, and concise communication skills, verbal and written
- Results-driven self-starter with the ability to multi-task; Strong initiative and ability to work in a self-directed environment with a "can do" attitude and growth mindset
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Sincere passion to provide a refreshing experience for our clients
- Goal-oriented and accountable
Job descriptions serve as an outline only. Due to business needs, you may be required to perform job duties that are not within your written job description.
Furthermore, Personify may have to revise, add to, or delete from your job duties per business needs. On occasion, we may need to revise job descriptions with or without advance notice to employees.
WHY JOIN US?
We are committed to creating a balanced, inclusive, and equitable workplace.
- We recognize and appreciate the varied experiences, backgrounds, and knowledge our team can bring to our culture, operations, products, and relationships internally and externally.
- We have an impactful recruitment diversity strategy to increase representation across the company at every level. And, we're working with our teams to create employee resource groups that further support our people in the safe spaces and ways they need to feel heard.
We're proud of our evolution. We promote – and live – a culture of not just listening but acting, making ourselves available and accessible.
We're a great place to work.
Guided by our values, inspired by our clients, and forging ahead with optimism and the commitment to service of a new President and CEO, Scott Collison, at the helm, Personify is driven by our purpose.We empower our clients, from small nonprofits to large enterprise organizations, to build strong connections with their communities, ultimately enabling them to achieve their missions. And, our leadership team brings profound expertise and a deep commitment to taking Personify to the next level.
With generous paid-time-off, flexibility, and the option to be fully remote, we prioritize the well-being of our teams. Choosing where to power up their laptops empowers our employees to connect with each other and our clients from anywhere while meeting their life demands and without sacrificing their performance. In fact, we know it makes them do better, feel better, and enjoy being part of our company.
Recognized by Built In Austin in its Best Places to Work Awards for three years in a row in 2019, 2020, and 2021, we spend our days creating a virtual place and physical space where people are comfortable being themselves, feel supported and heard, enjoy each other's company, and have an opportunity to shine.
Personify is a company made up of people who like to work with brilliant teams passionate about delivering exceptional solutions to our clients. We're a place to make an impact, see the difference, and accelerate your career doing something you love.
We know not everyone gains their education and skills the traditional way, so if you feel you have 70% of the qualifications you are looking for and you are ready to make a difference, submit your application. Of course, we can't promise it will be a fit, but we do promise to consider the full scope of who you are and what you bring.
Personify is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran or disability status, or other protected characteristics.
Employment offers are contingent on the candidate successfully completing a background investigation in compliance with federal, state, and local laws.
See more jobs at Personify
ServiceMaster Building Maintenance Service by Weeks is hiring a Remote Regional Account Supervisor
Job Position Description:
This position is responsible for supervising crews at several of our commercial janitorial accounts in the Florence/Sumter area. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Create and maintain employee schedules
- Inspect each account regularly to ensure each employee/crew is performing cleaning duties to our standard of excellence
- Place a supply order 1-2 times monthly as needed. Must pick up supplies from our office in Columbia and deliver to accounts
- Fill in for cleaners as needed
- Supervisory experience required
- Must have clean background
- Must be at least 18 years old
Built on a foundation of great brands and employees with a passion for service, our vision is to be the leading provider of essential services through empowered people, world-class customer service and convenient access. By joining ServiceMaster, you'll be part of a talented network of employees with a shared vision.
Our environment is a diverse community where successful people work together to achieve common goals.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a ServiceMaster Clean® franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this location should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to The ServiceMaster Company, LLC.
See more jobs at ServiceMaster Building Maintenance Service by Weeks
NICE is hiring a Remote National Account Executive
NICE Ltd is a publicly traded tech leader with a market cap of above $10 Billion. As the sales and relationship expert for NICE’s accounts, you'll work in deep collaboration with product specialists and pre-sales engineers to deliver a compelling value proposition that differentiates the NICE product portfolio from the competition. This role is charged with effectively selling all of NICE’s portfolio with a high degree of solution knowledge and advanced selling skills.
In order to be successful, you will have to:
- Target C-suite decision-makers and compel them to invest in organization transformation aimed at improving their customer’s and employee’s experience in a cost-effective manner.
- Develop strategic initiatives targeted at specific accounts that demonstrate NICE’s extensive capabilities as an advanced solution provider and the leader in the Contact Center as a Service industry.
- Master a deep understanding of the customer, including an understanding of the performance metrics and develop plans that position NICE capabilities in anticipation of customer’s business strategies and goals.
- Develop and execute a creative prospecting plan leveraging your own skills as well as engaging the extended team to drive top of funnel pipeline.
- Provide critical insights to the customer that generate best-in-class credibility and contribute to a market leadership position for the company.
A successful candidates will possess any of the following:
- At least 5 years of experience selling multiple software products (portfolio sales) and services into sophisticated accounts in a hunter-type of role.
- Superior relationship and client management skills that effectively builds trust and credibly manages/resolves customer escalations.
- Collaborative approach to sales that includes working with multiple groups both internally and externally.
- Exceptional communication and presentations skills that build confidence and credibility with C and VP-level executives.
Some of Our Benefits:
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, and an incredible "pay for performance" practice.
- Incredible non-monetary incentives, ranging from fully paid getaways on private islands to luxury cars! Yes, really!
- Ongoing training and development, and company paid education assistance.
- Individual & family health, dental, vision, life and AD&D, STD, LTD, HSA, flex spending account, Employee Assistance Program, generous Paid Time Off, etc.
- Company-funded 401k contribution.
- A deep commitment to corporate social responsibility and giving back to the community.
- Fun events and celebrations such as end-of-quarter parties, retreats, game-filled events, and more!
NICE Ltd is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to providing an inclusive environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability. We support Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity and commit to hiring to increase Diversity of Thought without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or common sense.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.
See more jobs at NICE
Spectrum.Life is hiring a Remote Accountant
Spectrum.Life supports 1,000+ companies in their health and wellness strategies. We support Employers, Universities and Insurers across the UK and Ireland supporting the mental health and wellbeing needs of over 2,000,000 users.
We are a healthcare company first. We focus on clinical efficacy and outcomes as our prime responsibility. We do this by providing or enabling best-in-class services, delivered by fully accredited, experienced professionals through our in-house built technology.
Our mission is to build a team to enhance and deliver our digital and onsite wellness to companies and employees around the world.
We are looking for an Accountant to join our ever-growing team at Spectrum.Life. As a market leader with exciting plans to expand we are seeking talented, ambitions individuals to go on that journey with us. The role reports directly to the Head of Finance and regular access to the CFO and senior exec team. The extended finance team include a financial operations manager, billing and credit control lead, accounts payable.
This is a fantastic role that may offer an ultimate path to junior financial controller. The main ask is to do the foundation job to a really high standard and efficiently and grow with the demands of the expanded enterprise. Time freed up through efficiencies allow the individual to take on greater range of responsibilities including cost analysis and make financial control recommendations.
- Month end process management and reconciliations
- Assisting the preparation of monthly consolidated and departmental management reporting against budget, prior months
- Management of key balance sheet accounts – asset registers, intercompany balances, accruals, prepayments, FX management, deferred income, etc
- Cost management of P&L overheads
- Liaising with auditors for the annual statutory audit preparation
- Support engagement with tax and other compliance driven functions – PAYE, VAT, CT
- Preparation of KPI, reports and analytics, budgets, forecasts, etc
- Participating in team collaboration across the finance function. Providing ad hoc support and cover as required.
- Support project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests
- Qualified accountant/Accountancy Technician (ACCA or similar)
- 3+ years’ relevant experience in a medium sized services industry
- Systems & Process orientated – always looking for efficiencies
- Strong analytical approach and ability to articulate financial performance in a clear concise manner
- Experience with Xero is preferable but not essential
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and prioritise tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to strict reporting deadline.
- Flexible, responsible, self-sufficient, ambitious, can-do attitude
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SPECTRUM.LIFE
- Full-time permanent contract
- Salary: Dependent on experience.
- Extensive list of employee perks and benefits https://app.box.com/s/pmk6x6kl6tzpz4czaf0o7v0f94z59msl
See more jobs at Spectrum.Life
Default Portal is hiring a Remote Billing Specialist
Offit Kurman, a fast growing full-service law firm, is seeking a Billing Specialists to join its team remotely. The Billing Specialist works on Attorney client portfolios preparing invoices and resolve billing issues, meets with attorneys to review and escalates issues to management as needed, and acts as interface for attorneys, secretaries and all things accounting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain billing for new and existing clients, which involves printing and distributing pre-bills, editing, reviewing, coordinating, finalizing and delivering accurate invoices to clients in accordance with our billing schedule.
- Communicate with all levels of firm to include Upper Management, Attorneys and their Administrative Assistants.
- Carry out billing requests from clients and or attorneys.
- Prepare reports as needed on a case by case basis.
- Work closely with attorneys to resolve billing issues.
- High School diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Excel, Aderant experience preferred.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Able to take the initiative and have a proactive work style.
- Flexibility to work overtime, whenever necessary.
- Ability to contribute as a strong team player, but also to work independently.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment.
- 37.5 hours per week, 8:30-5:00.
Offit Kurman is one of the fastest-growing, full-service law firms in the United States. We offer a collegial and professional work environment, as well as competitive salary and benefits, to include Paid Time Off and 401(k) matching. We are a proud EEO employer and we are committed to a diverse workforce.
See more jobs at Default Portal
Banking & Finance
Business development & Sales
FAAC Group is hiring a Remote Service Business Development Manager - London
The main purpose of the role is to secure preventative maintenance contracts for Automatic Doors. Complete site survey’s, submit and secure quotations or Tenders, in accordance with the company estimating rules and in line with pricing policies and targeted timeframes.
This will usually involve visiting a customer’s site to understand their requirements, devise a solution and prepare our contracts. Always providing our customers with excellent service standards and promoting FAAC Entrance Solutions service products.
The emphasis of the role is split into four main areas:
- Seek out and secure Regional and National opportunities from various sources, including field engineer requests, existing client requests, non–contract enquiries and internal requests from our New Product Sales or Operational personnel.
- To devise a solution which meets the clients’ requirements and to progress the opportunity through to a quotation, in line with the agreed estimating procedures and rules.
Submit the quotation to the client within a pre-agreed timeframe.
- Record the opportunity on the Sales Reports in real time with any progress to the opportunity.
- To contact the customer to ensure that the quotation meets their requirements and to convert the quotations into orders secured.
In addition the role will require some focus on developing leads for the New Door Business (EQS) and to ensure that the door business is operating in a commercially astute manner.
This is a Field Based role, however there will be instances where you will be asked to work away from home, to attend training sessions, Sales Meetings, Meet Clients & attend Exhibitions for our Industry.
- To meet given targets for quotations submitted.
- To meet given targets for orders won and opportunity conversion rates.
- To meet given targets for enquiry to quotation time scales.
- Ensure quotes won or lost are updated in real time and are visible through the sales quote’s portal.
- Promote FAAC Entrance Solutions as an organization and seek out opportunities for other areas of the business.
- Ensure detailed handovers are undertaken with the relevant internal team members I.E. Help Desk, Key Accounts, Quoted Works Team & Invoicing for secured service contracts
- Degree or equivalent
- DHF – Door & Hardware Federation
- ADSA or ADIA – Auto Door Suppliers Association
- BS7036 / BSEN16005:2012
I.T Skills Inc: Microsoft Packages: Word, Excel, Outlook & CRM type systems.
- Field Sales
- Selling Service Contracts
- Automatic Pedestrian Door Maintenance Contracts
- Industrial Door Maintenance Contracts
- Presentations – Clients or Internal teams
- DHF – Door & Hardware Federation
- ADSA or ADIA – Auto Door Suppliers Association
- BS7036 / BSEN16005:2012
- Route to Market for our Industry
- Facilities Management
See more jobs at FAAC Group
Emocha Mobile Health Inc. is hiring a Remote Associate Director, Population Health
See more jobs at Emocha Mobile Health Inc.
GoMaterials is hiring a Remote Operations Intern
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, ever-changing and exciting startup environment, then this is the job for you! As an operations intern, you’ll be processing quotes and orders, as well as setting up our vendor catalogues in our inventory management system. You’ll play a pivotal role in growing our business from day 1 and you’ll be able to continuously share your ideas with us. What’s more? You’ll gain practical experience and may have the opportunity to join our team full-time!
What You’ll Do
- Operational tasks:Assist the head of operations with day-to-day tasks
- Order set ups:Process quotes and orders
- Inventory management: Set up vendor catalogues in our inventory management system
- Transportation: Assist in developing a 3rd party transportation fleet
What's in it For You
- Real hands-on experience:You will play a pivotal role in our team, truly gaining hands on experience developing and executing our 2022 plans.
- Opportunities for growth: GoMaterials is a start-up that is growing quick! Not only does that mean exposure to a fast-paced start-up environment, but it also means future hiring and promotion opportunities.
- Being involved:Be a part of the action, have your ideas heard and make a real impact from day one.
- Great team culture: We are a young team of motivated entrepreneurs who want to hear your ideas. We have a work-hard, play-hard team mentality. Have an impact on our business from day 1? This won't be your standard 9-5pm desk job!
What You’ll Need
- Education:Degree in supply chain, operations management, or related field (in progress)
- Languages:English written and spoken (French is a plus)
- Software:Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Eat culture for breakfast:Understand that culture is one of the most important part of the company and are dedicated to building a company based on our corporate values
- Are an owner:Ability to work without direct supervision, crave ownership of your work and want yourself and others to be accountable for their work
- Are flexible:Comfortable with changing plans associated with a fast growing early stage start-up and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Are empathetic:Ability to naturally understand the other’s feelings and position and including it in team-based problem-solving sessions
- Get the big picture:Strong organizational / communication skills with the ability to prioritize and identify what really matters.
- Pay attention to the little things: Ability to be detail oriented.
- Get our hands dirty: We hustle for our customers and our team.
- Pick up a shovel: We take initiative and focus to move the business forward.
- Win as a crew: We respect, listen and challenge each other to succeed.
- Have fun: We love a good laugh and encourage everyone to be their authentic selves.
Why Work at GoMaterials?
As one of Montreal’s fastest-growing startups, GoMaterials is revolutionizing the procurement process in the landscape construction industry! Our B2B marketplace optimizes how landscape contractors source plant and hardscape materials and has allowed us to be named one of Canada’s most innovative companies in 2018 by Innovations of the World and to be one of 11 companies included in the 2022 Lazaridis Scaleup Program cohort .
Since inception, we have helped landscapers save time, money, and stress and plant over 1.5 million plants and trees. Led by a young and eager group of entrepreneurs, GoMaterials is aggressively expanding across North America. We are therefore looking for amazing people to add to our team!
What to Look Forward To:
- The chance to share your ideas & make an impact
- Personal & professional development programs
- A great team culture with virtual lunches, 5à7s, games, funny slack channels, etc.
- Promotion opportunities as our team continues to grow yearly
- Flexible hours & work-from-home
- CLICK HERE to learn more about our culture
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’d be a great fit at our company and are passionate about this role, we want to hear from you!
See more jobs at GoMaterials
Customer Support & helpdesk
Benefitfocus is hiring a Remote Customer Success Support, Public Sector
Benefitfocus, Inc. (NASDAQ: BNFT) is a leading provider of cloud-based benefits software solutions for consumers, employers, insurance carriers and brokers. Benefitfocus has served numerous consumers on its platform that consists of an integrated portfolio of products and services enabling clients to more efficiently shop, enroll, manage and exchange benefits information. With a user-friendly interface and consumer-centric design, the Benefitfocus Platform provides one place for consumers to access all their benefits. Benefitfocus solutions support the administration of all types of benefits including core medical, dental and other voluntary benefits plans as well as wellness programs.
Benefitfocus is searching for a Customer Success Specialist to join our Customer Service Organization. This is a remote role. The Customer Success Support Specialist (CSS) is responsible for developing high-trust relationships with Benefitfocus customers as well as responding to and resolving customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner for highly customizable Benefitfocus products. The primary functions of the CSS role include triaging system issues, collaborating internally to ensure items are resolved with the highest quality, and providing cause and resolution details to customers. This role requires strong analytical skills, excellent written communication, and the ability to excel in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding product functionality or system issues.
- Gather pertinent details from customer to properly assess and respond with action plan/resolution.
- Work directly with customers to troubleshoot, research, and resolve questions and issues within our products.
- Collaborate with other associates and resources required to resolve issues.
- Serve as key communication point for issues assigned and work to resolve complex issues while providing system knowledge and expertise.
- Consistently provide status updates for active issues for both the customer and internal associates.
- Document all communication and maintain accurate and up-to-date status of all triage actions performed within our issue management system.
- Effectively manage and prioritize customer issues; identify and escalate critical issues, as necessary.
- Collaborate with Benefit Service Center associates, Solutions Consultants, and other internal teams to provide exceptional support during each customer’s annual Open Enrollment period.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4+ years of experience as in Business Analyst in a similar industry.
- Successful experience managing a portfolio of customers consisting of companies with a high-level of complexity, focus and intensity.
- Focused on establishing, maintaining, and growing broad and deep relationships within each customer account.
- Anticipate, identify, and meet customers’ needs.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, time management, and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to deliver quality results in a fast-paced environment.
Benefitfocus is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace in which equality, representation and respect create a culture of belonging. It is Benefitfocus’ policy to encourage diversity in hiring, recognizing that this enriches the work environment for all Benefitfocus Associates and that a broad variety of perspectives enhances decision-making and creativity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability. Benefitfocus is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
See more jobs at Benefitfocus
Data analytics & Science
Help At Home is hiring a Remote Contract Data Analyst
See more jobs at Help At Home
InnovateEDU is hiring a Remote Junior Developer
Who You Are
You are a mission-driven individual and believe in working to close the educational opportunity gap through the use of data and technical solutions. You are excited about bringing order to disparate data, and writing data pipelines, and don’t mind being relentless in pursuing data accuracy. You’ve previously worked with SQL and Python and written code that interacts with APIs.
You are an optimistic problem-solver. You believe that together we can create real solutions that help the entire education sector move forward despite its complexity. You are excited to join a small, but growing team working on an early-stage product and are looking forward to working on many different pieces of that product. You are open to feedback, bring your best every day, and are ready to grow in all areas of your work. You want to join a team of folks who share your vision for mission-driven work at the intersection of education and technology. Finally, you know that sharing often is key to this work, and are ready to document everything that you do so that data people in schools everywhere can benefit.
Experience and Skills
You are a good fit if you:
- Have strong computer science fundamentals and experience with Python and writing analytical SQL
- Consider yourself as having a very high attention to detail
- Have strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical people
- Are passionate about making an impact in K-12 education
- Are comfortable doing many different types of tasks and having to context switch between tasks relativity often
- Are passionate about building the best version of whatever you’re working on
- Are highly motivated to work autonomously, with strong organizational and time management skills
You’ll have an edge if you:
- Have worked as a data analyst or data engineer in the past and are familiar with validating data and tools like Pandas, Jupyter Notebooks, Google BigQuery, and Google Data Studio
- Have experience building pipelines using Apache Airflow
- Have worked in K-12 education in the past
The Junior Developer’s primary professional responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Implementing and maintaining Landing Zone for new and returning customers
- Creating, troubleshooting, and maintaining data processing pipelines in Apache Airflow (ETL work)
- Writing SQL queries against many different types of databases (Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Postgres) to extract data
- Running reports and exports in edTech source systems as well as Landing Zone infrastructure to perform data validation checks and communicate those back to our customers
- Maintaining Landing Zone documentation to ensure it is always up-to-date and reflects how integrations function.
- Deploying code updates across the Landing Zone customer base
- Assisting in the deployment of infrastructure on the Google Cloud Platform for new customers
- Assisting in the development of a historical/longitudinal data storage system (data warehouse)
- Responding to customer support tickets (this is a shared responsibility on our team)
- Working with internal systems such as JIRA, Asana, Slack to stay organized and ensure communication with team members
- Other duties as assigned
What to expect in the hiring process:
- An introductory phone call with a Manager
- A coding project that will take about 2 hours. This will be in Python and be related to processing data.
- A project review and feedback call with two developers
- Final round interviews, likely including our Executive Director
The range for this position will be $58,500 to $75,000. Salary is commensurate with education and experience.
InnovateEDU is a non-profit whose mission is to eliminate the opportunity gap by accelerating innovation in standards-aligned, next-generation learning models and tools that serve, inform, and enhance teaching and learning. InnovateEDU is committed to massively disrupting K-12 public education by focusing on developing scalable tools and practices that leverage innovation, technology, and new human capital systems to improve education for all students and close the opportunity gap.
About the Project
InnovateEDU strives to create real tooling and projects that greatly assist a school/district/state in moving toward embracing data standards, a data-driven culture, and data interoperability. Landing Zone, a project at InnovateEDU, provides school districts with a comprehensive cloud-based data infrastructure through the implementation of an Ed-Fi Operational Data Store (ODS), data mart for analytics in Google BigQuery, and the necessary data workflows in Apache Airflow to connect previously siloed, disparate educational data systems. Landing Zone simplifies a district's process to implement an Ed-Fi ODS, connecting Ed-Fi certified data sources and consuming non-Ed-Fi certified data once it has been aligned to the standard. This project heavily focuses on data engineering, backend work, dev ops, and data analytics tools to verify data.
Please submit an application on this platform.
See more jobs at InnovateEDU
Design & Multimedia
INDG is hiring a Remote Technical Art Director
As our Technical Art Director for Grip you provide input to all the photo-realistic content that is created in our in-house 3D studio within e-commerce/digital marketing. With your product photography knowledge, you know what makes an image appealing and you make sure we can deliver the best quality to our clients, aligning on their creative strategy and brand identity.
You understand what a technically and visually good image is. It’s a real mix of QA (technical requirements) as well as creative (beautiful content).
Grip supports brands to cope with the fast-accelerating challenge of the exponential grow and need for content. Grip is web-based software that automatically generates visual content. It’s based on photorealistic 3D, capitalising on INDG’s twenty-year-long experience in that field. 3D is good because once your beer or your juicer or your rocket is on Grip, it can be used and re-used for multiple media: images, videos, iOS apps, and such. Check out the website here.
This vision has worked quite well with clients: in less than two years, Grip won Coca-Cola, Nivea, Heineken, L'Oreal and others. As you can imagine, working with these companies requires knowing why, when and how they produce the thousands of visuals we've been trying to automate. Now, Grip is changing every day to accommodate the things we learn.
At INDG we develop technology that enables engaging, hyper-realistic digital product experiences. Our goal is to make "every product playable", by combining the science of technology with the artistry of computer-generated content. Our offices are in Amsterdam and Bucharest and we have an ever-growing team of remote workers from different areas of the world – the US, Singapore, Brazil, South Africa.. Clients include Adidas, The North Face, Hillrom, Yamaha, Philips and more. Our CG artists, interactive designers, and developers focus on creating virtual versions of our clients' products, so lifelike it feels like you could reach out and touch them. Our culture brings together creative, tech and business individuals. It’s a heady cocktail that keeps us inspired, empowered and passionate.
See more jobs at INDG
General & Administrative
HR & Recruiting
STN Digital is hiring a Remote Director of Human Resources
*This position is handled directly by STN Digital’s Hiring Team who will always e-mail from an official @stn.digital e-mail address. STN Recruiters will be in touch if they decide to continue with your application and will NEVER ask you upfront to send personal information or payment.*
STN offers a competitive benefits package to all full-time employees, including…
- 4 weeks Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Birthday PTO)
- 401K (Traditional & ROTH) + matching
- Health Insurance benefits: Medical, Dental & Vision with an employer contribution
- 9 Paid Company Holidays
- Donation match for 501(c) organizations
- Fully Remote Working Environment
- Dog Friendly HQ
- Complimentary Gym Membership
- Weekly Mental Health Breaks
- Company Provided Phone + Laptop
STN is looking to hire a Director of Human Resources based on culture fit and the ability to adhere to the following Company Core Values:
- Be Resilient: Not letting things out of your control hold power over you
- Be Radically Candid:Never hold resentment, always communicate
- Deliver Solutions: Bring Solutions, Not Problems
- Bring Positive Energy:Bring good vibes and joy to every interaction
- Team First: What is best for the ultimate success of the STN?
- Bring a Standard of Excellence: Deliver high-quality and on-time work
STN Digital is a social-first marketing agency working with top brands and companies across sports and entertainment… and we’re looking for our next GOAT.
The Director of Human Resources will be based out of STN Digital’s headquarters located in San Diego, CA and supporting our remote staff across the US. This role will partner with Senior Leadership to ensure that our HR strategy meets our business goals while upholding our company values at every level. You will play a pivotal role in leading our Human Resources team and ensuring that we deliver a best-in-class employee and client experience at every touchpoint of an employee’s time with STN. Here, fostering a culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion is a must; and the Director of Human Resources will lead the way.
The ideal candidate is a proactive, people-oriented leader who has ample experience overseeing HR practices and procedures; developing new and exciting strategies that align with company objectives; and building relationships with employees to support their success and well-being. This candidate must also live within commuting distance to STN headquarters and be able to work out of the office at least two times/week.
Job Type:Full Time, San Diego based (Hybrid)
The typical pay range for this is $120,000 - $150,000.
- Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls.
- The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Lead, manage, and retain our HR team
Collaborate with senior leadership to understand and execute initiatives that support our goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention
Develop initiatives, policies, and programs to complement existing practices and create consistency across the organization
Ownership, execution, and the continuous improvement of core HR processes (recruitment, onboarding, offboarding, disciplinary actions, annual reviews)
Administer and advise senior leadership on compensation and benefits available to all employees
Develop Diversity, Equity and Inclusion responsibilities include crafting fair company policies, implementing inclusion programs, and applying objective hiring procedures
Monitor and uphold compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations and recommended best practices
Develop and implement departmental budget
See more jobs at STN Digital
Legal & Compliance
ProtonMail is hiring a Remote Content Marketing Specialist
As a part of our marketing team, you will help create copy that inspires people to take steps toward securing their digital lives, engage with our products, and build an internet where privacy is the default.
Proton is rapidly expanding and seeking writers with proven experience in commercial copywriting. You understand the power of persuasive writing, including proven best practices for improving digital marketing conversion, and can adapt your skills to Proton’s unique objectives and brand voice.
We prize writers who can quickly grasp difficult technical topics and turn abstract ideas into persuasive and actionable copy. Your writing will be inspirational and help increase clicks and drive conversion. Together with other Proton teams, you will identify opportunities, develop concepts, and deliver quality copy on tight deadlines. Working at Proton requires a strong understanding of what makes our user community tick. You will be an important voice in the transition to a more private internet.
What you will do
In this role, you’ll work side by side with designers to co-create impactful and inspiring marketing campaigns and content. Whether it be on the copy or the concept, your contribution will be essential. Day-to-day you’ll be:
Researching and synthesizing complex information into easily digestible pieces of content
Optimizing, editing, and proofreading existing marketing copy to ensure it is on brand, while also ensuring it’s developed for good UX, CRO, and SEO
Monitoring content performance and fine-tuning the content accordingly
Working with the Creative Studio, Brand, Content, and other marketing teams on different content formats including scripts for videos, adverts, campaign landing pages, etc.
Collaborating with stakeholders such as our Product teams to create cohesive communications about new features and services
Contributing to the growth of the overall number of new visitors, leads
Expanding our brand-owned channels and platforms’ reach through quality content.
See more jobs at ProtonMail
DCK Group is hiring a Remote Brand Operations Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Brand Operations Manager on a permanent basis.
DCK Group - a global leader in the design, supply of fashion jewellery and accessories. From jewellery and accessories to the latest clothing trends, here at DCK we source, design, and supply our collections to high street and online retailers across the globe. With this much going on, there is plenty of scope to forge a first-class career within the fashion industry.
In this role, you will operate across all DCK physical channels to create long-term business partnerships with DCK’s host brands & service partners. You will help us to grow profitability for all parties through both increased trade & reduced costs.
This role is remote based, with occasional travel to the stores and to our Billericay, Essex Head Office.
Your main responsibilities will be -
- Manage the partnership for assigned DCK Concessions, ensuring that all aspects of store operations are potentialised
- Manage & grow assigned DCK Store Services, working closely with existing partners while also actively seeking new partners & business opportunities to grow the division
- Undertake specific projects to support business growth
- Work in partnership with the Buyer & Merchandiser, driving the field-based strategy for the brand & aligning with the broader brand strategic opportunities
- Identify & lead implementation of profit-positive opportunities through creative & innovative operational change, focussing on key contributors to the brand (e.g. flagships, new concept stores etc)
- Form strong partnerships & create networking opportunities with host field teams at a senior level, including with VM. Agree with them actions which drive turnover (e.g. processes for improving jewellery presence in stores with better stand location or space; improved window presentation; or more accessible back of house space)
See more jobs at DCK Group
Genesis is hiring a Remote Senior Product Manager (OBRIO)
Хочемо познайомити тебе з однією із найбільших та найуспішніших дочірніх компаній екосистеми Genesis — OBRIO.
Вже протягом 3-х років ми створюємо і розвиваємо власні продукти. Один з них — Nebula, яка входить вТОП 10 кращих додатків категорії Lifestyle, а також займає перше місце серед астрологічних застосунків у світі. Наразі в OBRIO є 3 продуктові напрямки: SaaS, Mobile, Web.Кожен з нових продуктів має всі шанси стати окремою успішною історією, тому пропонуємо тобі приєднатися до нас і допомогти написати її.
У цей непростий час один з наших пріоритетів — підтримка наших співробітників та їх сімей, ЗСУ, української економіки. Розуміємо, наскільки зараз важливо створювати нові робочі місця для українців, тому ми продовжуємо посилювати нашу команду. Впевнені, що разом ми зробимо ще вагоміший внесок у відродження економіки України та пришвидшення нашої перемоги!
Ти працюватимеш в команді з Сергієм Матвєєвим. Він прийшов в компанію Genesis більше 4-х років тому на позицію iOS Developer, і з того часу брав участь в проектуванні, розробці та запуску декількох продуктів. Зараз Сергій займає позицію Head of Mobile в OBRIO і разом з неймовірною концентрацією таланту в команді розвиває наш ключовий продукт – Nebula, який є одним із найпопулярніших астрологічних застосунків у світі та має понад 17 млн. завантажень! Кожного дня більше 250 тисяч людей розпочинають свій день із позитивних афірмацій та гороскопів Nebula. Наш застосунок допомагає людям бути більш впевненими в собі, розуміти себе краще та будувати глибші стосунки з людьми.
Наразі ми шукаємо зіркового Senior Product менеджера, який/-а зможе підсилити нашу команду та побудувати свою кар'єрну історію разом з нами. Як ми уявляємо інтеракцію з ним/нею? Наш/а Product Manager буде взаємодіяти абсолютно з кожним членом команди, розбираючи фічі з лідами напрямків, генеруючи та валідуючи десятки гіпотез. А також матиме змогу реалізовувати власні ідеї в одному з найбільш топових у своїй ніші застосунків у США. Sounds ambitious, isn't it? У роботі ми керуємось думкою - to be the hallmark in every niche we enter,то ж запрошуючи тебе на наш заOBRIйний корабель, ми справді чекаємо твого позитивного відклику!
Чому OBRIO найкраще місце для продовження твоєї кар’єри:
- Ми не просто надаємо тобі можливості для розвитку, ми провайдимо тобі максимальну автономію і віримо в те, що без тебе й твого проактивного мислення нам не обійтись.
- Сильна професійна команда. В OBRIO ми об’єднали дійсно досвідчених експертів, кожен з яких відкритий до шерінгу знаннями та готовий допомогти в вирішенні питань, спираючись на свій досвід.
- Ми замінили бюрократію на ефективну комунікацію і командну роботу. А зайві формальності — на швидкість і гнучкість у взаємодії.
- Ми зробили все заради того, щоб створити умови для комфортної роботи, де все сприяє швидкому і якісному професійному зростанню, а також створенню крутих продуктів, якими можна пишатися.
Що на тебе очікує:
- Як Product менеджер, ти відповідатимеш за один з наших revenue streams: subscription+ads;
- Забезпечуватимеш безперервний продуктовий цикл та безперебійно комунікуватимеш команді наші результати;
- Формулюватимеш, тестуватимеш і, звісно, валідуватимеш продуктові гіпотези, які позитивно впливатимуть на наші ключові метрики;
- Вестимеш беклог та пріоритизуватимеш наші продуктові задачі;
- Аналізуватимеш конкурентів і зміни на ринку, а також вчасно сигналізуватимеш про наші bottlenecks, щоб ми завжди були попереду;
- Постійно шукатимеш додаткові зони росту бізнесу для того, щоб допомогти Nebula закріпити своє лідерство серед топових астрологічних платформ.
Ми точно зметчимось, якщо ти:
- Працював/ла у проектах/продуктах, де створювали мобільні додатки;
- Маєш практичний досвід покращення продуктових метрик за допомогою гіпотез;
- Працював/ла з ремоут конфігами Firebase;
- Працював/ла з аналітичними даними Amplitude;
- Вмієш адаптовуватись до турбулентних та челенджних умов;
- Ініціативний/а і проактивний/а в пропозиції покращень в продукті;
- Любиш давати, приймати та застосовувати фідбек в роботі;
- Відкритий/а, комунікабельний/а та з почуттям гумору ;)
Умови та бенефіти, які ми пропонуємо:
- Можливість працювати з будь-якої безпечної точки світу віддалено;
- 20 days off на рік, необмежену кількість лікарняних днів за рахунок компанії;
- Забезпечення технікою у разі необхідності;
- Онлайн послуги корпоративного лікаря за рахунок компанії, медичне страхування в Україні або компенсація фіксованої суми медичного страхування закордоном після проходження випробувального терміну;
- Велика корпоративна бібліотека (купуємо всю необхідну літературу, вебінари, майстер-класи), внутрішні онлайн мітапи та лекції;
- Компенсація навчання;
- Корпоративна культура: допомога з релокацією в безпечні місця, консультування з питань легального перебування закордоном, інформація щодо підтримки громадян третіми країнами, допомога з пошуком житла;
- Онлайн івенти та тімбілдинги.
Залишай своє резюме і приєднуйся до OBRIO family!
See more jobs at Genesis
Program, Project & Process management
Trupanion is hiring a Remote Technical Program Manager, International
Trupanion is a leading provider of medical insurance for cats and dogs in North America. Our mission is to help the pets we all love receive the veterinary care they need. The UK isTrupanion'stechnology and innovationcentreof excellence. We createsolutions to ensure our members, their pets, and their vets experience unparalleled customer service. We offer a collaborative, informal, and pet-friendly environment where everyone is encouraged to be the very best version of themselves.
Reporting to the Director of Technology, Business Development,theTechnical Program Manager will be responsible for the leadership and management of programs, projects, product changes, and services in their respective markets. Technical Program Managersguide the success of a product and business service and coordinate with the cross-functional team responsible for creating and managing the service over its lifecycle. The role provides direction and guidance to implementation and operational teams toprioritiseand test their delivery of capabilities tomaximisecustomer value and business impact. The initial initiatives will be focused on International Expansion (Japan, Germany,Switzerland) but this role is positioned to take on different initiatives within the Business Development space.
This role spans many activities from strategic to tactical and provides important cross-functional leadership – most notably between business stakeholders and the respective implementation teams. This role will emphasis an entrepreneurial spirit, independent and creative thinking, and leadership through collaboration as opposed to traditional authority.
This position is a remote role open to candidates anywhere in the UK. Candidates who prefer an in-office option may choose to work a hybrid schedule out of ourAltrinchamoffice. Working with international teams will also require some schedule flexibility to collaborate with differenttimezones, and this position may require travel up to 25% of the time (both domestic and international).
Key Responsibilities Include:
1. Business Development
- Translate business requests and capabilities into a product vision and roadmap
- Establish and maintain relationships with the key business and technology stakeholders to facilitate anddrive alignment
- Enable adaptive management to make frequent and dynamicprioritisationdecisions
- Bring products to market by ensuring theorganisationis prepared to deliver and service the business capability throughout its life cycle, continually monitoring and refining offerings post-launch
- Collaborate with sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned members to plan and develop scope, deliverables, resource and plans, budget, and timing for new initiatives
- Organiseand coordinate program, projects andprovide strategic guidance to teams and members, including developing new projects or programs to support the strategic direction of theorganisation
2. Strategy and Execution
- Lead application and product lifecycle management
- Act as the keeper and communicator of the product and market vision
- Define market roadmap based on business outcomes and desired capabilities
- Collaborate with execution teams and other managers, and coordinate with critical stakeholders
- Implement and facilitate approach for key business areas/production applications- establishing processes and procedures for maintaining oversight and decision making
- Identify and drive delivery process improvements with internal resources and strategic partners
- First line of escalation for project issue resolution, work to resolve issues, and escalate to manager when appropriate
- Responsible for efficient and effective execution of departmental standards and processes- project delivery framework, change management, quality, SOX controls etc.
- Responsiblefor running multiple projects or product management delivery teams, and coordinating day-to-day work
- Liaise with different level leadership to ensure the delivery of enhancements and projects are aligned with the overall strategic vision of the business area being impacted
- Ability to flex between different competencies including Program and Project Management, Business & Functional Analysis where required
- Ownorganisationalchange management (system adoption, system training)
- Own IT change management
- Experience with ITSM
- Experience with Pet Insurance, or related industry
- Experience with working across multiple countries an asset but not required
- Experience with custom development initiatives
- Experience with Websites, MicrosoftxRM/ customer engagement module, data warehouse, data modelling and integration (front end, middleware) initiatives
- Experience delivering initiatives with different Microsoft tech stack, such aspowerBI, data bricks, data lakes, azure considered an assetbut not required
- Thorough understanding of project/program management, as well as product management techniques and methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software (SmartSheet, ADO.) is a strong advantage
- English language skills required, German and/or French preferred
Education, Registration & Certification:
- Bachelor’s degree inMaths, Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or relevant practical experiencepreferred
- PMP/Prince2 certification strongly preferred
- PgMPcertification an asset but not required
- Safe agile certification an asset but not required
- The salary range for this position is £95,500-£112,850 on a full-time schedule
- Along withthe base salary, Trupanion employees may be eligible for monthly bonuses.
- Trupanion may also provide Restricted Stock Units, which vest over 4 years
Benefits and Perks:
- Private medical insurance and health cash plans
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Five-week sabbatical after five years of employment
- Open, casual, pet-friendly, and fun office environment
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Insurance
- Rocket Lawyer
We’re all about helping pets. We promote a cohesive and nimble team environment,and we hire, develop and promote team members. We trust each other. We are transparent and honest. We care about one another and want to see our team members succeed, personally and professionally. We strive to promote from within and reduce bureaucracy to allow creative thinking. We’re focused on providing continuous training and support to all team members to encourage long-term happiness and success.
Take a look inside our office and see for yourself:https://aqinsure.tech/working-at-aq/
At Trupanion, we achieve great things together when we are:
- Caring:We are kind to each other and assume positive intent.
- Collaborative:We work together to achieve company goals (we not me).
- Courageous:We are determined, take risks, and make bold moves.
- Curious:We seek new information to continually better ourselves and our work.
- Honest:We believe candid communication leads to successful teamwork.
- Inclusive:We welcome and value all people and perspectives.
- Nimble:We readily adapt and evolve in pursuit of progress and innovation.
For more information about Trupanion, visithttps://trupanion.com/about
Trupanion is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, abilities, perspectives, and skills.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable adjustments to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request reasonable adjustments.
See more jobs at Trupanion
Talent Acquisition Concepts is hiring a Remote Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Are you looking for a Challenge? Looking for an innovative organization and the opportunity to learn and grow professionally? At Terrestris, LLC, we are helping the government create better mission outcomes through better human performance. Our client is looking for an experienced full-time Senior Embedded Software Engineer to join a growing team. In this role, you’ll build and deploy high-impact features into clients product suite. Specifically, working on streamlining and extending an existing C/C++ solution, converting portions of it to Golang. You’ll play a critical role in designing, building, and delivering the technology stack that:
- Serves as the bridge between their hardware and the rest of the product ecosystem
- Composes the drivers and systems software that allow the core engine of our solution to access necessary data
- Sustains the backend components that capture Operation Technology-based data on the hardware platform
You’ll work cross-functionally with product managers and designers to conceive, implement and ship major features. Our client embraces user-centric design because they firmly believe it ultimately leads to the best products. Engineers are key contributors in shaping this design process and you’ll be a major factor in generating high-impact products that literally save lives.
They are a collaborative, passionate and driven cadre of cyber security experts. Their engineers are multidisciplinary, and the team is dynamic. They are a growing company focused on helping customer’s fleets run smarter and safer by capitalizing on mountains of data resting right about the wheels.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Interpret requirements and design specifications to develop, debug, test and maintain software solutions deployed against a broad array of platforms, environments and cloud solutions
- Facilitate architectural designs that meet business requirements, security and quality standards
- Streamline and extend existing C/C++ based solutions, migrating portions to Golang
- Mentor team members and peers to continually improve
- Actively participate in our agile development processes, including the use of Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and developments in the software engineering space
We're looking for someone who is/has:
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 8+ Years of experience in software development
- Strong proficiency in the following:
- Experience leading a team of software engineers and instilling best practices
- Deep understanding of software engineering practices and concepts
- Demonstrated experience with Linux, Unix, Make, CMake, autotools, Kconfig , TDD, CI/CD, Docker, Google ProtoBufs, MQTT, Sentry
- Prior experience with CANbus, MIL-STD-1553, SAE J1939, ASCB, ARINC 429, Serial protocols is extra helpful
- US Citizenship
- Active (or ability to hold/obtain) a US Government Top Secret security clearance
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary and stock options in a fast-growing startup
- Employer-paid medical, dental and vision coverage for employees and their families
- Health Savings Account with annual employer contributions
- 401k with employer contributions
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Uncapped paid time off policy
- Flexible work & remote work policy
- Tax-deferred public transit benefits with Metro SmartBenefits (DC/MD/VA)
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that embraces the diversity of our people and represents the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems. We strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, marital status, ancestry, projected veteran status, or any other protected group or class.
DILBERT © 2018 Scott Adams. Used By permission of ANDREWS MCMEEL SYNDICATION. All rights reserved.
See more jobs at Talent Acquisition Concepts
HonorBuilt is hiring a Remote Network Engineer
HonorBuilt thrives on complex jobs and large-scale deployments. We intimately understand not only restaurant POS systems but also the innerworkings of today’s modern restaurants. How? Because we work with some of the most technically advanced brands and are in restaurants every single day.
We need a talented & specialized Network Engineer to join our Escalation and Development Team. The role requires high touch customer service skills and highly accurate responses to our Support teams and Customers. You will be asked to own and deploy technical solutions for our Managed networked devices and hosted services. Daily, you will need to run diagnostic applications, isolate problems and implement solutions to prevent reoccurrence, in addition to involvement with proactive upgrades and service offerings.
Earn Your College Degree: HonorBuilt employees are able to earn a FREE college degree while they work! HonorBuilt’s purpose statement is “Together we care more, deliver more, and become more.” As part of our commitment to becoming more,we offer all employees the opportunity to earn a fully funded degree online from Point University, a fully accredited, private university, based out of West Point, Georgia.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsively receive escalations from our Support Centers and Customers; this is a high-level needs customer facing role.
- Manage and maintain our internal network services, hosted platforms, and managed devices.
- Respond and resolve network outages or customer configuration requests.
- Consultatively design, configure, deploy, and document networking solutions to meet regulatory requirements.
- Complete timely proactive maintenance of managed devices.
- Support & perform compliance audits, including remediation tasks as requested.
- Ability to script and implement change through Command Line in addition to GUI.
- Manage vendor partnerships.
- Fortinet experience a must.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to work in a team and collaborate through direct communication, ticket notes and presentations.
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
- Interaction and management of 3rd party vendors for escalations on hardware and software.
- Key involvement with the discovery, design, configuration and installation network and system solutions.
- Ability to manage team configurations in large deployments of network devices and configurations.
- Assists HonorBuilt with our service delivery, project completions, and other duties as assigned.
- Service awareness of HonorBuilt’s key IT services for which support is being provided.
Candidate Requirements include:
- Exemplary ownership of problems and issues.
- 5-7+ years of experience in related position
- Expert knowledge of BGP, IGRP, OSPF, RIP, SDWAN & WRP.
- Experience or certification in Fortinet solutions is highly desirable.
- Exceptional ability to research and troubleshoot technology problems, specifically focused on networking.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Active participation in our emergency 24/7 response on-call system.
- A successful background check, drug screening and technical interview. We are a drug-free workplace, and this includes marijuana/THC. There are no exceptions to this.
Please do not call in regards to your application status. Due to the high volume of applicants we receive, we are unable to answer all requests. Our team will reach out once your application is reviewed.
***INTERVIEW PROCESS INCLUDES KNOWLEDGE TECHNICAL BASED QUESTIONS***
Internal Job Title: Senior Network Engineer
See more jobs at HonorBuilt
Brightside is hiring a Remote Engineering Manager
See more jobs at Brightside
Imperva is hiring a Remote Salesforce CPQ Developer
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more:www.imperva.com, ourblog, onTwitter.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off, salary continuance for adoption or birth of a child and more, and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services atwww.imperva.com and career opportunities atwww.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
See more jobs at Imperva
TestYantra Software Solutions is hiring a Remote MacOS developer
- Expertise in macOS applications.
- Expertise in objective C, Swift, Data Structures.
- Expertise in Agile methodology
- Strong critical thinking & problem-solving skills.
- Good English-speaking skills and should be ready to work with US client.
See more jobs at TestYantra Software Solutions
Ginger Labs is hiring a Remote Senior Web Application Engineer
Our team is building the future of collaborative creativity with Notability’s web app. Notability has remained a top-seller in the App Store in the years since its debut, and is used by millions of passionate, active users. Our web app will allow users not only to take notes on any platform, but also to share and collaborate with users all over the world.
- Participate in foundational discussions and decision-making on our web app, from concept to completion, and on into continuous improvement
- Operate with respect for the ideas, victories, mistakes, and time of your collaborators
- Apply technical skill toward efficient & stable user experience and mentor others in doing the same
- Balance product & technology needs through active & open collaboration
- Jump into unfamiliar areas to solve tough problems
- Write stable, readable, extensible, testable code
- 5+ years of experience architecting, developing, optimizing, and shipping high-performance web applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and ability to collaborate within and across teams
- Passionate about solutions while humble in the face of opposing ideas
- Experience developing with React and Typescript
Nice To Have
- Experience with rendering techniques and technologies, such as graphics libraries and shader languages to solve problems in 2D graphics
How we Work
Each member of our team contributes to all parts of our products. We trust each other to make decisions independently while also considering our common goals and values. We share ideas openly, and we collaborate across disciplines to ensure that our decisions make sense from all perspectives.
When We Work
We keep work and life balanced. We set our schedules based on our excitement to solve a problem, and we trust each other to get things done. We work from home when it will help, and we have an “as long as you get your work done” vacation policy.
Where We Work
We work in downtown SF near Market Street, just a short walk from two BART/Muni stations. Our open-plan office has height-adjustable desks to help us stay limber, a trio of rooms for small group meetings or individual work, and a shuffleboard table to help us stay coordinated (or to enjoy during happy hour :).
We are open to full-time remote employees who reside in the U.S.
- Competitive compensation in form of base salary, bonuses and profit sharing
- Comprehensive healthcare fully covered for you and your family
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- 401k with matching contributions
- Matching gifts to non-profits
- Public transit reimbursement
- Home workstation reimbursement
- ISP reimbursement
- Monthly phone bill reimbursement
See more jobs at Ginger Labs
JBS USA is hiring a Remote Director - Quality Assurance
Pilgrim’s Director of Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory
Business Unit:Pilgrim’s Protein Conversion
At Pilgrim’s,Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always.
We have implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are working to ensure social distancing guidelines are followed within our facility. Each day,temperature screens are performed for each employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face coverings are available to all team members and enhancedcleaning and sanitation is regularly performed.
PositionSummary:Actsas a support arm forquality and food safety for all Pilgrim’s protein conversion and pet food facilities. Actsas a FSMA expert for all plant locations to ensure compliance and understanding of local, state and federal food safety requirements. Responsible for developing new food safety and quality assurance (FSQA) programs to ensure compliance with new FDA FSMA lawsandtomeet customer expectations.StandardizeallFSQAplans and requirements across each line of business. Oversee all export requirements, documentation and inspections to avoid laps in approvals.Training QAand PantManagers to understandandinterpretFSMA laws tomakeeducated decisions regardingfood safety/quality issuesthat arise. Represent Pilgrim’s to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS), Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO), state and local governments. Represent Pilgrim’s and work closely with theNorth American Renderers Association, American Feed Industry Association, Pet Food Alliance and other industry groups to insure regulatory concerns are addressed and that rendered products/pet food ingredients are protected from unnecessary government regulation. Promote these products on Capitol Hill to ensure Pilgrim’sis included in discussions regarding new laws, law interpretation, and other governmental decisions that affect profitability, market access and food safety. Ensure Pilgrim’s is leading the industry on top industry related food safety needs by participating in theFats and Proteins Research Foundation and American Protein Producers Industry (APPI).
Ensures open communication with necessary personnel. Guides and develops cooperative relationships between plant and quality personnel. Effectively communicates specifications, quality, and food safety related requirements to necessary personnel. Maintains open communication with facility personnel on quality issues and topics. Leads and/or participates in meetings with quality and/or production personnel to ensure communication with all levels of facility personnel on quality and food safety related topics. Prepares and maintains written programs and documentation to ensure effective communication of programs, procedures, and quality inspection requirements.
Ensures open communication with customers and regulatory personnel. Maintains open communication with customers and/or regulatory personnel on quality issues, customer expectations, and regulatory requirements. Leads and/or participates in meetings with appropriate customers and regulatory personnel to ensure expectations are understood and maintained. Prepares and maintains written programs and documentation to ensure effective communication of customer expectations and/or regulatory requirements. Effectively communicates responses to customer comments, regulatory infractions, and other issues as necessary.
Builds a strongquality team. Effectively manages staffing to meet business and customer needs. Ensures accurate and effective training of necessary personnel. Manages people and resources to meet regulatory requirements and expectations.
Facilitates customer interaction. Ensures customer specifications are being followed and any deviations to specifications are addressed. Supports communication on any and all concerns customer may have. Ensures customer requested data is provided timely and accurately. Works to identify and address relevant trends.
Manages employees. Directs and supervises employees' work activities and monitors work performance. Collaborates with Human Resources to screen, interview and hire candidates. Administers disciplinary actions and recommends performance improvement actions in collaboration with the HR Manager. Monitors work performance and recommends compensation decisions based on guidelines. Follows Company values to develop and maintain a favorable working relationship with all employees. Promotes a cooperative and harmonious environment in order to facilitate positive employee morale, productivity, and continued improvement.
Minimum Education:Bachelor's Degree in Food Science, Animal Science, Poultry Science, Microbiology, or related degrees. *Preferred Education : MS or PhD Degree in Food Science, Animal Science, Poultry Science, Microbiology, or related degrees.
Technical Experience: 5years experiencein food processing with experience related to food safety and/or quality management.
Industry Experience: Preference for Animal Food organization
See more jobs at JBS USA