We currently have 47923 active remote jobs categorised, it is impossible to feature them all in this newsletter, so please visit our site, when you login you can consult your selection, including up to the minute updates throughout the week.
All jobs are found in the last 7 days on the sites of the employers, a lot of them have not been published anywhere else! check out the others subscriptions on our main page in the footer
Enjoy the newsletter
Paul Davis Restoration, Inc. is hiring a Remote Commercial Account Manager
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401(k) benefits
- Paid Holiday, Vacation & Sick Days
- Advancement Opportunities
- Day-to-day point of contact for commercial clients and the network
- Coordinates feedback between the network, commercial team, and Brand Experience Center
- Project/action plan monitoring and follow up
- Account scorecarding, Service Metrics Reporting, NPS/Webpunch monitoring and reporting
- Provide and implement SLA and key metric customer service analysis/solutions
- May attend client meetings
- Facilitate network trainings and communications regarding commercial partners
- Report communication to commercial clients
- Facilitate meetings/calls with commercial clients
- Project manager for commercial processes and strategy to obtain growth
- Participates in company or team development events and meetings, including owner school and Meet the Team presentations on behalf of commercial division
- Complete needed contract amendment, monitor expiration and facilitate renewals
- Customer Satisfaction and conflict resolution with commercial clients and network
- Other duties as assigned
- Has a thorough understanding of systems used in the dispatch and reporting of claim transactions, including XactAnalysis and other systems as required
- General knowledge of the commercial industry and Emergency Services
- Restoration industry experience a plus
- Obtains necessary industry trade certifications
- High level of initiative, dependability, and self-motivation
- Effectively able to communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to analyze, diffuse and solve problem situations
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, accountability and leadership
- Ability to organize and schedule assignments to meet known priorities and critical work deadlines
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Demonstrated attention to detail and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field
- Experience leading teams, offices, and/or groups
- 5 plus years’ experience of running a business or understand the proficiency relating to running a business
- Experience with achieving results and exceeding goals
- Experience in the restoration industry regarding water mitigation, mold remediation, lead and asbestos abatement, contents cleaning, contents packing, structure cleaning, and reconstruction.
- Must be able to stay in a stationary position up to 75% of the time
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside offices to review franchisees business setup/model
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, fax machine, copy machine, and computer printer.
- Must be able to observe and perceive information on a computer and documents
- Must be able to communicate and converse with franchisees over the phone and in person
- Occasionally will lift up to 10 lbs.
- Ability to safely operate a company vehicle
Flexible work from home options available.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Since 1966, Paul Davis has been an industry leader in the areas of property damage mitigation, reconstruction and remodeling. With more than 370 offices in our franchise network, the company serves residential, institutional, and commercial customers and clients across the United States and Canada.
We have built our heritage one project at a time, establishing a reputation for performance, integrity and responsibility among customers and carriers alike. Whether property damage is caused by water, fire, smoke, storms or other disasters, we deliver on our promise to deliver excellence, expertise and a customer experience that is second to none. At Paul Davis, our passion for quality drives everything we do.
To Provide Extraordinary Care While Serving People In Their Time Of Need.
Deliver What You Promise
Respect The Individual
Have Pride In What You Do
Practice Continuous Improvement
To provide opportunities for great people to deliver Best in Class results
See more jobs at Paul Davis Restoration, Inc.
Arts & entertainment
Banking & Finance
Business development & Sales
Help At Home is hiring a Remote Business Development Leader
See more jobs at Help At Home
Elastic Path is hiring a Remote Product Sales Specialist
What to expect as a Product Sales Specialist at Elastic Path?
As a Product Sales Specialist, you will play a pivotal role within our Sales Team. Reporting directly to our Sales team leadership, your advanced expertise in SaaS customer service and sales will be crucial in ensuring that we deliver a best-in-class experience to prospects evaluating Elastic Path CX Studio. Your responsibilities encompass every aspect of the sales cycle, from sourcing and qualifying opportunities to successfully closing deals. Join us and be a driving force in our mission to provide unparalleled solutions to our customers.
Location: This is a remote role based in North America, we are open to candidates based in the United States or Canada, but have a preference for those located in Eastern Time Zone, specifically either Boston, MA or Toronto, ON. Candidates are required to be located in Canada or the United States and have work authorization to be considered. Elastic Path is a Remote First employer, so you’ll have the tools to work from wherever you are based.
Create a best-in-class experience for evaluators of Elastic Path CX Studio by providing exceptional customer service over live chat, email, phone and zoom when necessary
Uncover opportunities through both our Marketing Qualified Leads and outbound process
Ensure prospects have a quick response time by overseeing, managing and facilitating hand-offs from various channels
Help prospects see the value of using CX Studio to achieve their sales & marketing goals
Understand and advise prospects on the principles of landing pages, content & conversions.
Experiment with new ideas that contribute to optimizing our Sales strategy and amplify the impact our team has on the wider organization
Contribute to monthly reporting
Provide and seek feedback proactively to help those around you develop
Keep up to date with digital marketing trends, the competitive landscape and common industry pain points
Log, track and maintain information in our CRM tool
High focus on quality by meeting or exceeding team quota and targets
Owning your own growth through reflection, reviewing past interactions and preparing to discuss development opportunities with your Manager in regular 1:1 meetings as well as proactive use of individual professional development time
Consistently demonstrate and champion Elastic Path’s core values in day-to-day work
Understand and apply Elastic Path security policies, processes, and controls as required, in day-to-day tasks.
What experience do you need to Be Remarkable in this position?
5+ years experience in high-tech sales or customer service at a SaaS company
An ability to evangelize about eCommerce, its power and potential to clients
A proven track record of exceeding expectations and a hungry attitude towards discovery, prospecting, planning and closing
An understanding of the local markets and the ability to adapt to work across verticals and geographies
Ability to thrive in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment, and eagerness to navigate into uncharted territory
Resilient nature and strong objection handling skills
Possess a strong business acumen and can clearly articulate ROI
Strong team player with excellent communication skills
Ability and willingness to travel as required, approximately 25-50% of the time.
Bonus Points for:
Landing page or conversion related sales experience
Who we are:
Elastic Path is on a mission to break through the barriers that prevent commerce leaders from delivering extraordinary shopping experiences. Today, that means making Composable Commerce accessible to all brands by reducing the cost, time, and overall risk of implementing and managing a multi-vendor approach. With Elastic Path, both business and tech teams are able to innovate on their own terms, fully embrace composability, and in turn, never compromise on what’s possible. Learn more at www.elasticpath.com.
Our culture is best described as supportive and driven. Our employees are passionate about what they do and work hard to achieve remarkable things. And they are committed to the greater team, always willing to support others. Elastic Path is a remote-first global company with collaborative office hubs in Vancouver, Toronto, Boston, Newcastle upon Tyne, and Reading.
Be Open. Be Remarkable. Be the Team. Be the Customer. The values we live by.
At Elastic Path we are on a mission to provide pay transparency, and share information freely and openly whenever possible. Our salary ranges are country specific and are based on national data. The base salary for this position in Canada ranges from $84,293 - $115,903 CAD per annum. Compensation is determined through interviews and a review of education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of each applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data.
In addition to base salary, this role includes a commission structure based on the attainment of sales targets. Commission plans are presented upon start.
We go the extra mile to provide you & your family with exceptional benefits, wherever you may be located. This includes paid vacation and sick leave, stock options, full extended health, dental and additional coverages.
You’ll get access to annual stipends for your own professional development, remote working and more.
We are a Remote-First company, however we have five office hub locations in our major cities. If you live in proximity to one of our Hubs you’ll have the option to flex between remote and in-office if desired!
We provide solutions to bring all teams together for collaboration and connection throughout the year.
We have a Work from Anywhere program that gives you the freedom to work from anywhere in the world, for up to 3 months within a 12 year period. Talk about travel perks!
Outstanding Company Culture - Certified Great Place to Work organization in Canada, US and UK
You can check out all this and more about us on our careers page.
Elastic Path is an equal opportunities employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We value and celebrate diversity in its many forms, and we strive to provide an inclusive and safe workplace where each person feels respected, supported, and accepted – however they choose to identify.
Disclaimer: Please be aware of targeted employment scams. If you are being considered for a position with Elastic Path, you will always receive direct communications from us via our ATS Jobvite, or our personal Elastic Path domain email addresses; [email protected].
See more jobs at Elastic Path
Playson is hiring a Remote Sales Manager
????Playson is a B2B game provider with 10 years of experience on the market. Since 2012 we have ambitiously developed worldwide recognition in the industry. Nowadays, our main focus is on regulated European Markets and we operate in 20+ different jurisdictions. As of 2023, we are continuously working on enhancing our portfolio, encompassing best practices in order to meet the highest standards of technology, design, support and interoperability.
Deliver entertainment and satisfaction to the lives of the busy world.
Due to the team growth, we are excited to invite Sales Managersto apply for the opening in the Commercial Department - namely our Sales Team. The right candidate will work directly with the Sales Director and will be responsible for acquiring and converting leads into clients throughout a variety of geographies. The role will suit the best a self-disciplined, organized salesperson by nature with iGaming product knowledge, who can easily work with numbers and data.
To succeed in the advertised role, you have:
- At least1 year of proven and demonstrable sales experiencein B2B iGaming
- Product knowledge and passion for iGaming
- Outgoing and approachable individual who is easy to get along with
- Ability to communicate and present on all levels within and outside the organization
- Experience of converting leads into signed clients
- Critical thinking and attentiveness to details
- Experience in conducting commercial negotiations to achieve the best financial outcome for the company
- Ability to form long-lasting and meaningful relationships with others on behalf of the business
- Agility and adaptability to the fast-paced market changes
- Data-driven approach and passion for daily reporting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Would be beneficial to have:
- Familiarity with legal aspects of closing deals ( e.g. contract amendments, etc.)
See more jobs at Playson
Kukui Corporation is hiring a Remote Business Development Representative
Totango is hiring a Remote Manager, Customer Success Operations
See more jobs at Totango
Construction, Maintenance & Repair
Customer Support & helpdesk
Data analytics & Science
Dobbs Defense Solutions, LLC. is hiring a Remote Contract Analyst
See more jobs at Dobbs Defense Solutions, LLC.
Design & Multimedia
Throtle is hiring a Remote Senior DevOps Engineer
- Maintaining our existing automation, infrastructure and monitoring.
- Be involved in real-time assessment of issues and help develop solutions
- Create solutions to manage and monitor our infrastructure and operations.
- Create and maintain alerts and monitoring to detect issues before they impact business operations
- Build and design solutions that mitigate risk and increase efficiencies
- Automate processes and sub-processes to enable greater scale and speed
- Take part in performance & capacity monitoring and planning
- Have 3+ years as part of a DevOps team in a real time operational processing environment
- Significant experience with Ansible or comparable configuration management software such as Puppet, Chef, etc.
- Experience operating within AWS
- Hands-on experience with firewall management and network security
- Experience as a Linux SysAdmin
- Working knowledge of networking: TCP/IP, ICMP, SSH, LDAP, DNS
- Have proficiency in multiple coding/scripting languages such as Python, Bash, SQL.
- Ability to identify problems, and effectively communicate solutions to peers and management
- Experience with data flow and queue management using tools like Kafka and Flume
- Experience with Prometheus or other cloud-native monitoring solutions
- Experience with the ELK stack
- Working knowledge of storage systems and formats
- Experience with a RDBMS – PostgreSQL, Oracle, or Microsoft SQL Server.
- Exposure to NoSQL/Big Data: Hadoop, HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB
- Competitive compensation.
- Comprehensive benefits which include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life insurance.
- Long-Term Disabilit
- A generous PTO program.
- A 401k plan supported by a company match.
- Half Day Summer Fridays (close at 1 p.m. Memorial Day to Labor Day).
- Early Fridays (office closes at 3 p.m.).
- Hybrid Schedule (Mondays and Fridays WFH)
- The office is closed between Christmas and New Year.
- Company-sponsored lunch at least 1x a month.
Flexible work from home options available.
WE HIRE AND DEVELOP GREAT PEOPLE
See more jobs at Throtle
Playson is hiring a Remote Site Reliability Engineer
????Playson is a B2B game provider with 11 years of experience on the market. Since 2012 we have ambitiously developed worldwide recognition in the industry. Nowadays, our main focus is on regulated European Markets and we operate in 20+ different jurisdictions. As of 2023, we are continuously working on enhancing our portfolio, encompassing best practices in order to meet the highest standards of technology, design, support and interoperability.
We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer. It is a position in the Platform Tribe, SRE Stream, FireX Squad, responsible for the automation and high-load infrastructure maintenance.
To succeed in the advertised role, you have:
― Strong experience with issues processing (RCA, Postmortems practices).
― Strong understanding of Kubernetes(K8s) — Including deployment, scaling, troubleshooting, and managing containerized applications.
― Proficiency in AWSservices — Specifically, expertise in Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS), EC2, RDS, CloudFront, and other relevant services.
― Infrastructure as Code (IAC) — Terraformmust have
― Containerization technologies — Knowledge of Docker, including creating and managing Docker images and containers.
― CI/CD — Familiarity with continuous integration and continuous deployment tools like Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD, or GitHub Actions.
― Monitoring and observability — Experience with monitoring tools like DataDog, Prometheus, Grafana, and logging solutions like Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana (ELK Stack) or AWS CloudWatch.
― Networking — Strong understanding of network concepts like DNS, load balancing, and firewalls, as well as network protocols like TCP/IP, HTTP, and HTTPS and gRPCas a big plus.
― Scripting and programming languages — Proficiency in at least one scripting language (e.g., Python, NodeJS, Go).
― Configuration management — Experience with tools like FluxCD/ArgoCD.
― Version control systems — Proficiency in using Git or other version control systems.
― Incident management — Familiarity with incident response and management tools like PagerDuty, Opsgenie, or VictorOps.
― Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills — The ability to diagnose and resolve complex technical issues.
― Strong ownership, proactiveness, persistence, and passion for maintaining one of the biggest online gambling platforms
Would be beneficial to know:
― Ticket systems: Jira
― Understanding of event-driven architecture
― Understanding of ITIL Frameworks
― Security best practices — Knowledge of security principles, including securing applications, infrastructure, and data
See more jobs at Playson
General & Administrative
Second Nature is hiring a Remote Salesforce Administrator
See more jobs at Second Nature
HR & Recruiting
WNA-LTD.com is hiring a Remote IT Operations Analyst
Bravium Consulting is hiring a Remote ServiceNow Technical Architect
Bravium is a company of enthusiastic consulting and technology professionals dedicated to delivering the best solutions for our clients, helping each other do the best job possible, and empowering every member of our team to grow and thrive. We are inclusive, collaborative, and quickly growing.
Bravium firmly believes that it is our employees that make our company great which is why we invest so much in our hiring process. We are never quick to hire and will always be thorough in ensuring any potential hires exemplify our core values of:
- Commitment to Excellence
- Honesty and Integrity
- Team Oriented Approach
- Respect for the Individual
- Conducting code reviews to ensure ServiceNow best practices are being adhered to
- Providing technical recommendations and direction for ServiceNow implementations and/or enhancements
- Serving as a ServiceNow subject matter expert for Bravium's clients and internal ServiceNow development team
- Providing high-level estimations on work breakdown structures for ServiceNow implementations and/or enhancements
- Working with the ServiceNow development team to demo potential solutions as required
- Identifying opportunities to improve and streamline the overall platform
Minimum skills and qualifications:
- U.S. Citizenship
- 5+ years of experience developing on the ServiceNow platform in multiple medium to large enterprise environments
- 7+ years of experience with application development experience SDLC, Agile Scrum, etc.)
- Possess an in-depth working knowledge of the technical implementation of various ServiceNow modules
- Possess experience with new ServiceNow implementations/deployments
- Must work well in a team environment
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
Additional Preferred Skill Requirements
- ITIL Foundation Certified
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Bravium Consulting provides technology and management consulting
services for the public and private sectors. Our team is comprised of skilled, certified consultants that help clients achieve success with effective, created, and rapidly-executed solutions. We were recently awarded NMSDC Top 100 and Washington Technology fast 50.
Bravium Consulting is rapidly growing and we are always looking for intelligent and motivated people to join our team. We are committed to excellence so training, supporting, and empowering our team is a top priority for us. We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- 15 PTO days
- 11 paid holidays
- Medical Insurance with 80% employee premium support, 25% family premium support
- Dental Insurance with 80% employee premium support, 25% family premium support
- Vision Insurance with 80% employee premium support, 25% family premium support
- Short Term and Long Term Disability coverage with 100% premium support
- 401k Program with Bravium matching 100% of up to 4% of salary
- Training Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Maternity Leave
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Referral bonus
- Flexible work arrangements
Bravium Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
See more jobs at Bravium Consulting
Egnyte is hiring a Remote IT Support Specialist
IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
EGNYTE YOUR CAREER. SPARK YOUR PASSION.
Egnyte is a place where we spark opportunities for amazing people. We believe that every role has meaning, and every Egnyter should be respected. With 17,000 customers worldwide and growing, you can make an impact by protecting their valuable data. When joining Egnyte, you’re not just landing a new career, you become part of a team of Egnyters that are doers, thinkers, and collaborators who embrace and live by our values:
Egnyte is the secure multi-cloud platform for content security and governance that enables organizations to better protect and collaborate on their most valuable content. Established in 2008, Egnyte has democratized cloud content security for more than 17,000 organizations, helping customers improve data security, maintain compliance, prevent and detect ransomware threats, and boost employee productivity on any app, any cloud, anywhere. For more information, visit www.egnyte.com.
We are currently seeking a IT Support Specialist to join our Information Technology team. You will join a team of resourceful technology specialists who are focused on providing the best customer service to our employees while delivering best-in-class solutions which boost productivity and increase user satisfaction. To ensure success as an IT Support Specialist and provide top-notch technology support in a fast-paced environment, one should possess experience with multiple types of devices and systems, a strong willingness to learn, and a well-mannered sense of professionalism. We are looking for a self- starter who can perform with little to no supervision.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Provide high quality support for computer hardware, operating systems, and enterprise application software
- Take ownership of tasks that come through the Helpdesk, troubleshoot and resolve issues detected by our systems or reported by employees in a thorough, timely and professional manner
- Handle access management for the company’s resources
- Support IT infrastructure by monitoring, updating, troubleshooting, and otherwise maintaining laptops, printers, servers, accounts, on-prem software, etc.
- Maintain and update asset inventory and documentation for IT systems, services, and processes
- Configure and support Endpoints with the Addigy and Intune MDM platforms
- Experience supporting Windows, MacOS, Linux as well as iOS and Android. This includes both software and hardware troubleshooting
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting collaboration and productivity software including but not limited to Google Workspace, Microsoft 365 Products, Zoom Pro, Zoom Phone, Slack, Adobe CC
- Experience tracking physical assets with an asset management tool such as Snipe-IT
- Familiarity with fundamental networking services and protocols, such as DNS, DHCP, and TCP-IP
- Ability to navigate a Web-based Admin Console Strong problem-solving skills with a can-do attitude
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills to assist with employees
- Ability to lift objects up to 50lbs
- Experience racking/un-racking server/network equipment and running patch cables in a server room
- Competitive salaries
- Company equity depending on role and level
- Medical insurance and healthcare benefits for you and your family
- Fully paid premiums for life insurance
- Flexible hours and PTO
- Mental wellness platform subscription
- Gym reimbursement
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, EQUITY, AND INCLUSION:
At Egnyte, we celebrate our differences and thrive on our diversity for our employees, our products, our customers, our investors, and our communities. Egnyters are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work and to appreciate the many differences that collectively make Egnyte a higher-performing company and a great place to be.
See more jobs at Egnyte
Journalism, Content & Copywriting
Legal & Compliance
Program, Project & Process management
The Kaizen Company is hiring a Remote Program Management Coordinator
See more jobs at The Kaizen Company
Riderfle is hiring a Remote Manager of Project Development
See more jobs at Riderfle
HC-Resource is hiring a Remote Software Engineer - Core Platform
Premise Health is hiring a Remote Salesforce Developer-Remote
- Review business requirements and proactively surface any concerns. These could include alternate designs, scalability, environment limits, or security concerns
- Provide technical opinions on how to achieve organizational goals and priorities within the scope of Salesforce and related tools.
- Collaborate with other developers as needed to develop and maintain integrations across the business.
- Performs custom development (as required) and support 3rd party integrations
- Create, edit, and maintain a complex series of Salesforce flows
- Carries out migration of the changes to production
- Work with Salesforce to troubleshoot and resolve open issues as needed
- Work with third party applications including Quip, Inbox, Gridbuddy, HubSpot
- Stay current with Salesforce releases and corresponding documentation. Recommend the implementation of new functionalities when beneficial.
- Proactive system maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check, and Optimizer
- Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
- Perform other duties as assigned by leader
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years as a Salesforce Administrator / Developer (Sales cloud experience preferred) or 2+ years' experience implementing and configuring Salesforce.com.
- Experience with Salesforce flows and metadata
- Diagnosing issues from error codes, logging, de-bugging in process builder, flow, workflows, etc.
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- SFDC certification (Advanced Administrator or higher)
See more jobs at Premise Health
Second Nature is hiring a Remote Netsuite Developer
See more jobs at Second Nature
Fincons Group is hiring a Remote Salesforce B2B Commerce Cloud Engineer
See more jobs at Fincons Group
Veracity Consulting Group is hiring a Remote Backend Developer
Precise Software Solutions, Inc. is hiring a Remote Full stack Python developer
InFeedo is hiring a Remote Technical Lead - Backend
We're looking for Backend Lead who can take complete ownership of our engineering deliveries, operations, hustle, and get shit done to scale our product at inFeedo. We seek applicants with a passion to learn different technologies, a relentless attitude to juggling multiple problem statements at once, and good communication skills.
You will be a leading the team of backend engineers responsible for upgrading Amber at inFeedo.
No. of positions: 1
What will you be doing?
- You will lead the existing teamto help improve the reliability, stability, and quality of the application.
- Work in a democratic environmentwhere decisions are driven by logic.
- Building a product with the platform-level approach which has core components and adapters on top of it.
- Keeping all engineering fundamentals in mind and solving through first principles.
- Pattern recognition and solving through automatingthe mundane problems
- Establish processes, checklists, and review processes to ensure high-quality deployments and build.
- Consume complexity within and provide the best experience to the users.
- You will contribute to inFeedo’s roadmap and help us build a one-of-a-kind employee engagement product.
Who will you work with?
See more jobs at InFeedo