We currently have 48982 active remote jobs categorised, it is impossible to feature them all in this newsletter, so please visit our site, when you login you can consult your selection, including up to the minute updates throughout the week.
All jobs are found in the last 7 days on the sites of the employers, a lot of them have not been published anywhere else! check out the others subscriptions on our main page in the footer
Enjoy the newsletter
STN Digital is hiring a Remote Account Manager
We’re looking for an energetic, self-motivated leader with big ideas and a can-do spirit. It is essential to have a deep understanding of the social media landscape, ability to work well under pressure and a constant desire to find strategic solutions to unforeseen challenges. The primary purpose of the Account Manager position is to ensure that we provide world-class customer service ensuring client satisfaction through every step of the relationship. The Account Manager has their hand in just about everything throughout the creative process, including social strategy, client presentations, upselling and more.
- Client Management:
Act as the liaison between clients and the STN team focusing on effective communication, fielding requests and partnering with other STN teams to fulfill the clients’ needs and hit their goals. It is key that Account Managers have a deep understanding of the clients’ social landscape and brand guidelines. Ability to ensure that client needs are met and feedback is not repeated.
- Project Management:
Develop project timelines with Project Managers to guarantee client deadlines are met. Properly manage client requests to accurately quote points/budget to hit profit margin goals. Look for opportunities to work more efficiently as a team and offer suggestions to Account Supervisor as needed.
- Creative Innovation
Dedicated time to prioritize further skills development - expanding your knowledge of the social best practices, creative trends, etc. Offer creative solutions to our clients based on industry best practices.
See more jobs at STN Digital
NICE is hiring a Remote Named Account Executive - Central
NICE Ltd is a publicly traded tech leader with a market cap of over $10 Billion. As the sales and relationship expert for NICE’s accounts,you'llwork in deep collaboration with product specialists and pre-sales engineers to deliver a compelling value proposition that differentiates the NICE product portfolio from the competition. This role is charged with effectively sellingall ofNICE’s portfolio with a high degree of solution knowledge and advanced selling skills.
In order tobe successful, you will have to:
- Target C-suite decision-makers and compel them to invest in organization transformation aimed at improving their customer’s and employee’s experience in a cost-effective manner.
- Develop strategic initiatives targeted at specific accounts that demonstrate NICE’s extensive capabilities as an advanced solution provider and the leader in the Contact Center as a Service industry.
- Master a deep understanding of the customer, including an understanding of the performance metrics and develop plans that position NICE capabilities in anticipation of customer’s business strategies and goals.
- Develop and execute a creative prospecting plan leveraging your own skills as well as engaging the extended team to drive top of funnel pipeline.
- Provide critical insights to the customer that generate best-in-class credibility and contribute to a market leadership position for the company.
Asuccessful candidateswill possess any of the following:
- At least 10 years of experience selling multiple software products (portfolio sales) and services into sophisticated accounts in a hunter-type of role.
- Superior relationship and client management skills that effectively builds trust and credibly manages/resolves customer escalations.
- Collaborative approach to sales that includes working with multiple groups both internally and externally.
- Exceptional communication and presentations skills that build confidence and credibility with C and VP-level executives.
Some of Our Benefits:
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, and an incredible "pay for performance" practice.
- Incredible non-monetary incentives, ranging from fully paid getaways on private islands to luxury cars! Yes, really!
- Ongoing training and development, and company paid education assistance.
- Individual & family health, dental, vision, life and AD&D, STD, LTD, HSA, flex spending account, Employee Assistance Program, generous Paid Time Off, etc.
- Company-funded 401k contribution.
- Stocked kitchen, game room with a fully loaded drink fridge, and other fun surprises throughout the office.
- A deep commitment to corporate social responsibility and giving back to the community.
- Fun events and celebrations such as end-of-quarter parties, retreats, game-filled events, and more!
NICE Ltd is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to providing an inclusive environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability. We support Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity and commit to hiring to increase Diversity of Thought without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or common sense.
More About Us:
NICE Ltd is a publicly traded tech leader (NASDAQ: Nice) with a market cap of over $10 Billion, accolades ranging from Most Innovative Company to #1 on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant, and most importantly: a devotion to saving the world while helping our clients work smarter—not harder. Our environmentally safe solutions use advanced analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Robotics to do everything from preventing devastating financial crime, to powering life-saving crisis contact centers, to predicting your personality,
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.
See more jobs at NICE
Brandt Hospitality Group is hiring a Remote Revenue Manager
With a culture of constant improvement, Brandt Hospitality Group is working to grow our business by growing our people.
Our corporate office is headquartered in Fargo, North Dakota, and supports the construction and management of our hotels. BHG currently manages 17 hotels, both newly constructed and acquired, with another opening in 2022.
We are building hotels from Oregon to Maine and can offer a wide range of opportunities at every level of the hotel business. There will never be a better time to join an inspired, growing company than right now.
- Review Daily/Weekly Group Reports, Booking Pace & Activity Reports, Month-end Revenue Management Reports, and STAR Reports
- Manage the assigned revenue systems, including One Yield, Concerto, and GRO
- Development of new reports, as needed, to assist in preparation for the weekly revenue management meetings or data analysis
- Maintain historical statistical data from all segments & channels
- Accurately forecast demand information in all revenue systems as needed
- Monitor group inventory in CRS. Monitor /follow-up group cut-off dates in all systems
- Conduct weekly or bi-weekly revenue meetings for assigned portfolio
- Utilize available tools through other marketing channels for maximum saturation
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- 2 years of experience with hotel industry revenue/reservation systems
- Knowledge of IHG, Marriott, and/or Hilton revenue systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficient at statistical and competitive analysis
- Ability to perform critical analysis
- Detail oriented, manages time well, correctly prioritizes and is flexible
- Associate Hotel Discounts Worldwide!
- PTO Accrual from day one!
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
With a culture of constant improvement, Brandt Hospitality Group is working to grow our business by growing our people.
Our corporate office is headquartered in Fargo, North Dakota, and supports the construction and management of our hotels. BHG currently manages 17 hotels, both newly constructed and acquired, with another opening in 2022.
We are building hotels from Oregon to Maine and can offer a wide range of opportunities at every level of the hotel business. There will never be a better time to join an inspired, growing company than right now.
See more jobs at Brandt Hospitality Group
SquadStack is hiring a Remote Sales Quality Auditor
- Conduct the call audit and identify the skills, Knowledge and process gap
- Provide qualitative and process feedback to the sales expert.
- Conduct ACPT Analysis to find the GAP in the assigned team.
- Conduct Quality calibration with internal team and client.
- Conduct mock, certification and recertification of new and existing
- Take action against the quality defaulter and poor intent sales expert.
- Maintain the highest level of quality adherence on the floor as per the organization's benchmark
- Quality auditors have 3-6 years of work experience, preferably from BPO, Inside Sales organizations.
- Have good knowledge of excel, google sheets and hand-on basis analysis and dashboard.
- Should have knowledge of Sales and Process
- Location: Remote and mention Delhi NCR, Chennai, Bangalore, Goa
- Joining Date: Immediate
- Compensation: 3 to 5 LPA
See more jobs at SquadStack
INDG is hiring a Remote Junior Business Controller
At INDG Grip we are looking for a Junior Business Controller in our Finance team! As a Junior Business Controller you work closely with the two other Business Controllers within the Finance team (further consisting of a Financial Accountant, Financial Controller, and the Finance Manager) for both INDG and Grip.
Important tasks within this role are producing weekly (but of course also monthly) financial reports, based on different data sources and to improve and implement streamlined processes, to achieve more efficiency and automation. The business controller is in close contact with our project managers and ensures a proper project administration per project, reflecting the correct results on a weekly basis. The business controller also fulfils the super-user role for our ERP-system, related to the project module. Finally, the business controller checks all offers which are being send out to clients on price, margin & terms.
INDG’s business model is project-based, while Grip’s model is SaaS-based. This means that you should be comfortable with both models. The Finance team is responsible for all locations (Amsterdam, Romania, and remote). Our team radiates a good atmosphere with an eye for personal development. With the possibility on keep developing your skills and knowledge, you will take on more and more responsibilities.
At INDG we develop technology that enables engaging, hyper-realistic digital product experiences. Our goal is to make "every product playable", by combining the science of technology with the artistry of computer-generated content. Our offices are in Amsterdam, Bucharest and New York. Clients include Adidas, Yamaha, Ralph Lauren, Electrolux, and Philips. Our CG artists, interactive designers, and developers focus on creating virtual versions of our clients' products, so lifelike it feels like you could reach out and touch them. Our culture brings together creative, tech and business individuals. It’s a heady cocktail that keeps us inspired, empowered and passionate.
With the help of Grip (www.grip.tools), companies such as L'Oréal, Coca-Cola and Beiersdorf are automating content production for their entire business. Grip moves classic media creation efforts into the cloud, effectively virtualizing production.
The software solution Grip takes care of generating high-quality visuals, at scale, on-demand and based on data. Brand styles, as well as product look and feel are codified, which ensures an entirely consistent, always on-brand output, no matter who (or what) requests it
See more jobs at INDG
Banking & Finance
Come work CitizenLab is hiring a Remote Head of Finance
Do you want to join us on our mission to shape democracies for the digital age? Are you looking for an international and fast-paced, yet collaborative and inclusive environment to thrive in?
You have come to the right place.
CitizenLab, a global social impact scale-up with its European HQ in Brussels and presence in the US, works to make public decision-making more participatory, inclusive, and responsive. The SaaS platform is already being used by 300+ local governments and organizations in over 18 countries, facilitating two-way communication between governments and their residents. Since it was founded in 2015, CitizenLab has given 750,000+ community members a direct voice in local politics, has earned recognition as the 'Best Social Impact Startup in Europe', and was featured in outlets such as The New York Times and Forbes.
CitizenLab is looking for purpose-driven talent to join us on our mission to enable millions of people in cities across the globe to shape the future of their communities.
Head of Finance at CitizenLab
As our Head of Finance, you will be in charge of the financial management of the organisation. You will be reporting to the COO and work closely with the CEO on strategic topics. Your main responsibilities will include:
Forecastfinancial results on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
Model our budgets and keep us on track.
Provide financial insights to management and board for critical business decisions.
Develop and implement cost reduction strategies on all fronts, from internal tools to international payroll.
Ensure smoothcash collection and bring process efficiency to our financial workflows.
Report on financial company KPIs and leverage data to assess company performance on all fronts.
Work with the CEO on fundraising and other key strategic financial topics.
See more jobs at Come work CitizenLab
Business development & Sales
Avalara is hiring a Remote Senior Manager, Sales
- Effectively lead a new business sales team to consistently deliver aggressive results for Avalara by thinking creatively and innovatively about how to educate customers and drive awareness of Avalara's tax compliance solutions
- Inspire, motivate, develop and lead team members while creating a culture of unity and shared success
- Drive accountability throughout the sales team as a core principle with clear expectations, inspection, constant feedback and leading by example; manage to a clear performance management process
- Coach and mentor sales team to identify sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow up, networking and partner relationships
- Drive success throughout the team with a relentless focus on metrics, performance and results; this spans across pipeline creation, activity levels, conversion and close rates, as well as quota achievement
- Continually evaluate and align the team to ensure we are optimized to achieve high growth based on Avalara's strategy
- Provide incredible ‘value add' to the sales cycle by developing a deep understanding of Avalara's solutions and offerings as well as the marketplace, competitive offerings, and overall process
- Build and maintain relationships with Avalara partner sales, marketing teams and other third parties to jointly accelerate the volume of high quality pipeline
- Successfully partner with other Sales Leaders to ensure we are aligned and set up for success – we call it the Power of One
- Ongoing recruitment of top talent and development of existing talent
Job Specific Knowledge & Skills:
- 8 total years of sales experience
- Minimum of 2 years of sales management experience
- Solution Selling: Demonstrated experience leveraging and executing on a Solution Selling methodology
- High emotional intelligence (EQ): Ability to successfully lead through change, effectively communicate and influence cross functionally, and inspire high employee engagement
- Relationship Management: Track record of successfully building and sustaining relationships with prospects and partners coupled with a deep and broad network of channel/partner relationships
- Tools: Solid experience with Salesforce, Microsoft Office, Web Conferencing, etc.
- Education: BA/BS in finance, business or related field
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.
See more jobs at Avalara
TMG is hiring a Remote Senior Client Partner
About the position
TMG is looking for a competitive and trustworthy Client Partner to help us strengthen and grow our client relationships. You will be responsible for maintaining client satisfaction and building meaningful relationships with our clients.
The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive sustainable growth. For this role, you can be located anywhere in the US, but we would prefer it if you were close to a major metropolitan area - like Chicago, Dallas, NY/NJ with easy access to an airport
- Becoming a strategic partner to clients by keeping up to date with their key challenges and opportunities.
- Proactively build relationships with existing Senior Leaders and C-level clients
- Understand a client's needs and identify new business opportunities.
- Negotiate business contracts and costs with customers as needed.
- Being the main point of contact for any support clients require with their TMG services.
- Provide client consultations about TMG services (products).
- Develop business proposals and product presentations for clients.
- Assess potential business risks and develop mitigation plans.
- Develop new business opportunities with potential and existing clients.
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Address customer concerns in a timely and accurate manner.
- 5+ years of services sales or professional consulting experience.
- 5+ years of a demonstrated track record of developing senior-level client relationships - strong client references are necessary.
- Experience with- and knowledge of Enterprise-level Commerce Solutions
- Deep knowledge of the commerce, PIM, Order Management, digital marketing, and digital experience landscapes
- Significant business relationships and personal network of senior marketing and IT executives
- Ability to partner with clients to understand their organizational needs and recommend solutions that add value to their business.
- Strong verbal, written communication, and listening skills; strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership, collaboration, and team-building skills. Comfort leading complex pursuits involving many disciplines.
At TMG, we are relentless in self-improvement. We believe in deep collaboration and cross-pollination of our teams, which allows us to solution in ways others can not. We believe in taking responsibility for making things happen rather than explaining why it can’t be done. We believe in doing what is right for our clients even if it’s to our own detriment. Honoring these beliefs is why our customers depend on us year after year.
See more jobs at TMG
DermTech is hiring a Remote Regional Sales Manager, Strategic Channels (Los Angeles)
At DermTech, we believe there’s a better way to assess skin conditions, and we’re using technology, innovation, and data to fundamentally change the way the world practices dermatology. DermTech has developed technology that assesses the skin at the molecular level, i.e., RNA and DNA, so that signs of skin cancer are detected far earlier, unnecessary biopsies are avoided, and healthcare providers can enable optimized treatment plans, and customize skincare plans to a person’s unique skin molecular makeup. A method that is centered around DermTech’s patented smart sticker, which collects tissue from your skin’s surface easily, accurately, and painlessly. The skin cells are assessed in DermTech’s state-of-the-art laboratory which analyzes that tissue at the genomic level. We call this practice “precision dermatology”, a truly new era in disease detection. By pushing the boundaries in areas like cancer detection and patient care, our technology can truly change the world. And we’re seeking team members with the vision, passion, and creativity to do the same.
The Regional Sales Manager, Strategic Channels (“RSM”) is responsible for creating product adoption (market development) and enhancing portfolio growth (account development) within defined strategic channels (Primary Care, IDNs, payer, telemedicine, distribution pull through). The RSM will be responsible for covering the Los Angeles California region and can be expected to travel 10-15% of their time. Assigned sales goals are obtained through account creation, consultative selling and implementation of the U.S. Sales/Marketing plan. The RSM, Strategic Channels leverages DermTech’s resources to enhance adoption of the portfolio; synergistically works and coordinates activities with other DermTech personnel and support teams; complies with required reporting requests, and compliance policies; and effectively manages field assets and resources to include, but not limited to, expense management, computer and other allocated equipment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attains or exceeds assigned sales goals defined in terms of sales (tests, billable samples, dollars, etc.) consistent within the approved marketing plan objectives.
- Demonstrates effective selling and account development skills.
- Applies DermTech’s market development selling principles in an effective and professional manner to create product adoption.
- Develops partnerships with account influencers and decision-makers, holds customers accountable to commitments, builds loyal relationships, and motivates customers to become product advocates.
- Identify and establish relationships with KOL’s and VIP customers.
- Maintain high level of support and communication to leverage influence to enhance regional brand awareness and advocacy.
- Ensure a working knowledge of disease state and GEP (gene expression profiling) technology.
- Understand and convey knowledge of local market and influences: clinical / payer
- Build and execute strategies to positively impact the local marketplace.
- Collaborate with Managed Care team on payor access initiatives.
- Consistently develops and executes geographic selling plans to implement the marketing plan and meet sales objectives.
- Meets new customer creation and current customer development call activity goals across the product portfolio. Demonstrates ability to assess territory metrics to develop and implement territory business plans.
- Allocates and manages resources effectively across the territory's customer base.
- Able to balance workload exhibiting sound organizational skills.
- Complies with corporate and legal requirements for promotional compliance, kit distribution, storage, etc. Exercises good judgment and manages corporate funding/budgets within the approved guidelines
- Target calls: consistently meets reach and frequency goals within IDN groups and other existing channel targets
- Plan and execute Speaker led Educational Dinner Programs
- Provide training and support for providers and staff on DermTech procedural process and technique, as well as, accompanying technological support.
- 3+ years of medical related sales
- PCP sales experience preferred and Dermatological sales experience helpful
- Advanced selling / consulting skills
- Strong communication skills
- IDN/Account Management experience or transferable skills
- Ability to implement in-office initiatives across multiple influencers
- Develop loyal/substantive relationships
- Goal/quota management proficiency
- Collaborative / Selfless
- Solution/problem solving orientation
- Strong leadership disposition
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Talent Acquisition.
DermTech is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at DermTech via email, the Internet, or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of DermTech. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by DermTech as a result of the referral or through other means.
See more jobs at DermTech
VetCentric is hiring a Remote Lead Business Analyst - Remote
We are seeking a Lead Business Analyst to oversee and participate in defining and mapping operational business processes, and then evaluating the processes for risks, issues, and opportunities for improvement. These findings and recommendations will serve as inputs to requirements definition and design for software applications and functionality intended to automate and improve business operations. The Lead Business Analyst serves as a subject matter expert in ongoing requirements elicitation, elaboration, refinement, and design activities and provides oversight and assistance, as needed, to other Business Analysts and Functional Analysts on the PMO Support team.
Location(s):Virginia, Maryland, US. Candidates from HUBZones preferred. Occasional travel required for planning meetings if/when COVID travel restrictions are lifted.
Employment Eligibility: Eligible to work for any employer in the United States without requiring sponsorship. Sponsorship is not available currently.
- Analyze existing business processes, business requirements, and workflows to document “as is’ processes and proposed “to be” solutions to guide requirements development efforts; identify areas of improvement and modernization capabilities and present these findings and recommendations to the customer.
- Contribute to and provide oversight on quality analysis, gathering, elicitation, definition, elaboration, and refinement of functional and technical business requirements for IT applications and systems.
- Collaborate with customers, end-users, developers, and project managers to analyze, design, implement, and support business requirements elicitation and ensure quality at all levels.
- Facilitate or participate in requirements gathering, elaboration, and refinement sessions with project stakeholders.
- Maintain business process maps and workflows and update them as software requirements or process improvements are implemented – work with Enterprise Architect to ensure cohesiveness in improvements.
- Intake, upload, track, and manage business requirements solicitation and quality, and user stories in requirements management and configuration management tools (e.g. Jira, GitHub, etc.).
- Develop and maintain requirements traceability linking epics to sub epics to user stories.
- Develop queries in requirements management tools to produce ad hoc and recurring reports.
- Review and edit customer-facing documents and work products for quality.
- Develop, create, review, maintain, and update application-related documentation and support the preparation of training material in a relevant, accurate, and user-friendly manner.
- Analyze and decompose complex requirements, perform gap analysis, and recommend solutions based on research, facilitate change and configuration management.
- Conduct thorough research activity to ensure that functional and competitive requirements are met and that the developed application is as per the requirements.
- Facilitate executive-level virtual meetings; prepare meeting agenda, capture meeting minutes, and track outcomes and action items.
- Work proactively and independently to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Plan, monitor, and control relevant tasks outlined in the contract and statement of work.
- Function as part of an integrated team sharing products, best practices, and information across the portfolio.
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Experience in stakeholder management.
- Experience in quality assurance, quality control, and quality review of requirements within the SAFe Agile process.
- Experience analyzing large amounts of data and other business processes to form ideas and fix problems.
- Proven ability to conduct meaningful research about new processes and software and present results that are clear and effective.
- Experience identifying potential solutions to business issues or problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work productively and conduct professional business in a fully remote work environment.
- Availability during normal business hours (8:00 am to 4:00 pm EST).
- Required to travel at personal expense to nearest VA facility to get fingerprinted and obtain a PIV badge.
- Ability to clear a Moderate Risk Background Investigation.
Education: A Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Research, Mathematics, Computer Science, Cost Accounting or related scientific or technical discipline with 5 years of related experience OR 13 years of related experience in Lieu of a degree.
Certifications: SAFe Certification
Clearance: Moderate Risk Background Investigation.
- Experience working for the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Experience in business process mapping, identifying business requirements/needs, and creating initiatives.
- Experience working in a consulting environment and understanding client/customer relations
- Excellent knowledge of end-to-end systems (mortgage and loan guaranty).
- Ability to work under pressure, coordinate multiple assignments at once, and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Certifications:Agile, IIBA (Institute of Business Analysis) Certification.
VetCentric is focused on delivering outstanding services to the federal government. We have extensive experience in the fields of cyber security, supply chain & logistics management, strategy, business analytics, and IT services such as system design, continuous improvement, virtualization, and data center management. VetCentric is an SBA certified HUBZone company and VA CVE certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). We operate in 15 states with offices in Washington DC and Northern Virginia.
Company Perks and Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental benefits
- 15 days of leave and 11 days of paid Federal Holidays
- 401(k) with a matching plan
- Annual training budget
- Fantastic company culture
“E-Verify Employer, EOE Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities; VetCentric partners will offer equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.”
See more jobs at VetCentric
Customer Support & helpdesk
Defendify is hiring a Remote Customer Support Specialist
Thanks for your interest in working with us! Defendify is a fast-growing, fun-loving cybersecurity startup with a small, vibrant team and head offices in Portland, Maine. Resourcefulness, responsiveness, problem-solving, can-do attitude, and empathy are core values that shape who we are, what we do, and how we deliver amazing customer experiences.
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join us full-time, someone passionate about the full customer support lifecycle, from inbound inquiries, ticket handling, and prioritization to responsive communication, guidance, and issue resolution. The ideal candidate enjoys working on a small team in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment to deliver world class support.
Key responsibilities focus on supporting Defendify customers through new and ongoing support inquiries, a variety of operational and administrative tasks, and some Tier 1 technical guidance.
We are looking for a team player who:
- Thrives on delivering world-class customer support, service, and satisfaction.
- Has a passion for solving problems with a can-do attitude (i.e. the glass is half full!)
- Is a clear and effective communicator across mediums.
- Has excellent customer support and administrative skills, with a high sense of urgency.
- Enjoys coordination, communication, and execution of administrative requirements.
- Will dig in to understand customers issues and concerns, make a plan, and drive to solve customer problems with speed, accuracy, and empathy.
- Is comfortable self-directing their own work and takes the initiative to get things done. No micro-management here!
- Is eager to grow, learn, and tackle daily and long-term challenges and goals.
Requirements — Experience
- Customer support and/or service experience, preferably including via email and messaging tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (i.e. professionalism and grammar are very important).
- Effective time management skills to meet daily needs in a fast-paced, fast-changing setting.
- High proficiency with technology, computers, and software (e.g. Microsoft Office Suite, basic Adobe).• Experience leveraging and coordinating across multiple systems and software solutions.
- Ability to actively and effectively prioritize/reprioritize when working with customers and correspondence.
- Ability to move swiftly and successfully between different types of work frequently while maintaining accuracy.
Please note, IT or cybersecurity experience is not required. Necessary guidance and training will be provided.
You are not alone in your role: The Defendify team is made up of "A" players dedicated to your training and success. We thrive on a transparent management philosophy that fosters team collaboration.
Compensation and Benefits
This is a flexible position open to candidates with varying levels of experience and offers significant long-term growth potential. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience, and is variable based on personal performance. Our benefits package is comprehensive and includes health, dental, and vision coverage, educational reimbursement, a 401(k) program, paid time-off, and more.
Love What You Do
With Defendify everyone enjoys a flexible work environment allowing team members to work remotely and/or from our head office in Portland, ME. It’s a fun and energetic culture where everyone genuinely cares about each other and the work they do. We're passionate about our product, the problems we're solving, our customers, our partners, and our team. We're in it together, enjoying work and play every day. That includes impromptu social outings and celebrations, company huddles and meetups, team building events, and charity work—even in a remote team digital world!
This position offers a great opportunity to make an impact as a part of a small team solving big problems, making cybersecurity possible for all businesses. Are you a creative self-starter with an appetite to learn and grow? If so, we'd love to hear from you!
See more jobs at Defendify
Intiveo is hiring a Remote Bilingual Customer Experience Agent
Bilingual Customer Experience Agent
We're looking for a Bilingual Customer Experience Agent (French/English) to join our growing team! This is the perfect role for someone who is passionate about delivering amazing customer experiences in a fun startup-type environment.
Reporting to the Manager, Customer Experience, you will be a part of our Customer Success team where you will be working alongside talented customer success managers and onboarding managers to provide outstanding support to Intiveo’s new and existing clients.
If you are a coachable, curious, and passionate individual, intrigued by our vision of improving patient care through technology, we would love to hear from you!
Who We Are
Intiveo is a popular patient communication SaaS product used by 14,000 medical practitioners to communicate with over 18 million patients.
We are a remote-first company and we do it well!
Our goal is to continuously improve patient care by understanding communication needs, behaviours, and preferences.
✨What You’ll Do
- Handling inbound customer inquiries and support requests in both written and verbal French and English
- Proactively reaching out to customers that require assistance or account reviews
- Communicating directly with customers to identify their goals, direct them to best practices and answer product questions
- Work in a progressive and challenging environment where you will be rewarded for your hard work
- Assisting in developing best practices for handling support requests
- Assisting the Manager, Customer Success in retention and upselling
- The working hours are generally between the hours of 6:00am - 5:00pm daily
✨Who You Are
- Minimum 1 years' experience in a customer-facing support role in a SaaS environment.
- You are an excellent bilingual communicator – both written and verbal French and English. While we don’t require any formal assessment like DELF, we’re looking for someone who is fluent in French but can use English just as effectively in a social, professional or academic context.
- Experience with customer support software (Zendesk).
- Strong business, operational and technical aptitude.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, scaling SaaS company
More About Intiveo
At Intiveo, we are committed to creating a culture that is inclusive and welcoming of different perspectives, life experiences, cultures and identities. We believe that our differences make us stronger and that many unique perspectives, experiences and backgrounds make for better ideas and more well rounded decisions. Simply put, we love our diversity!
We encourage applicants from non-traditional backgrounds. If you feel like you don’t check all the boxes but have the potential to learn what you don’t know and grow with the team, please apply.
Want to see more? Check out our Culture Book here!
See more jobs at Intiveo
Data analytics & Science
Design & Multimedia
Expression Networks is hiring a Remote Product Designer Lead
Expression Networks is a leading provider of tailored and integrated information technology, software engineering, data analytics, and electromagnetic spectrum management solutions to the national security community. Our Perpetual Innovation℠ advantage ensures our clients seamlessly meet the challenges of today and tomorrow.
Since 1997, Expression Networks has provided complete technology solutions to the national security community. This is the fourth consecutive year Expression Networks has been listed in Inc. 5000 for fastest-growing private companies.
Expression Networks is looking for a Product Designer Lead to oversee the strategic planning, development, and execution of the company’s product design and related programs and services.
- Washington, DC, or remote
- Obtain and maintain a Top Secret clearance (read more here)
- Mentor the product management and lead design teams for Expression Networks’ next phase of growth to create the best total solutions through a results-oriented, innovative, best-in-class product organization.
- Manage all aspects of the design process, from research and ideation to creative conceptualization and design. Collaborate with stakeholders to research and develop cohesive design plans, concepts, and prototypes.
- Innovate and strategize the direction of the company’s product development and incorporate best-in-class customer experience and design into all our products.
- Leader who initiates research activities and provides on-the-job training to enhance the core competence of team members.
- Possess a strong mastery of design fundamentals and is able to generate creative work that meets the requirements of stakeholders.
- Work on multiple projects concurrently and deliver on expectations within tight deadlines.
- Identify new opportunities to develop design strategy and direction for brands from each product line
- Adopt modern start-up agile process, design thinking, and outcomes-based workshops to move projects forward.
- Work with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders to ensure final design output meets the needs of the organization or customers.
- Support a collaborative and inclusive work environment and create opportunities for employees to have a lifetime career.
- Be a true corporate leadership multiplier by encouraging those around you to use their talents to the fullest while driving and managing toward a results-oriented culture.
- Build impactful, personal relationships with clients to bring their voice into the creation process and empower their success while ensuring the viability of new use cases.
- Design a well-defined roadmap including requirements, key performance metrics, milestones, specifications, documentation, and reporting requirements to deliver on the customer’s vision.
- Communicate and collaborate with engineering, business development, and infrastructure teams to drive the product lifecycle from concept to customer success.
- Recruit, interview, hire, and mentor professionals to build a world-class team of designers, product managers, and researchers.
- Empower designers to create best-in-class solutions with actionable, respective feedback allowing them to fail fast if necessary and iterate quickly toward success.
- Drive the product and engineering culture so every team member deeply cares about innovation and solving problems for our customers.
- 10+ years of experience in product management with deep domain expertise in complex problem solving (Bonus: military products).
- 7+ years of experience hiring and leading a team of product managers and designers.
- Strategic and tactical product thinker with a track record of identifying new opportunities in a changing and growing technical and market landscape.
- Deep analytical proficiency and effectiveness working as part of the senior product leadership team.
- Strong communication, influence, and cross-functional collaboration skills; able to create clarity and drive focus in complex and dynamic contexts.
- Ability to define success metrics in conjunction with business intelligence to track, analyze and report on key performance indicators.
- Ability to work with business development to communicate directly with partners.
- Quick, outside-the-box thinking with strong problem-solving skills; ability to comprehend and communicate complex issues succinctly and clearly.
- Bachelor's degree and Master’s degree in a technical, product, or design field are preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership - the ability to inspire/lead/recruit/retain successful product management teams.
- Proven track record of results - establishes ambitious goals, achieves/over-achieves those goals, and takes responsibility for overall business outcomes.
Expression Networks offers competitive salaries and benefits, such as:
- 401(k) matching
- PPO and HDHP medical/dental/vision insurance
- Education reimbursement
- Complimentary life insurance
- Generous PTO and holiday leave
- Onsite office gym access
- Commuter Benefits Plan
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
See more jobs at Expression Networks
General & Administrative
HR & Recruiting
Tau Six is hiring a Remote Technical Recruiter (Part Time)
Tau Six, an agile small company delivering cutting edge cybersecurity and systems integration services to the US National Security market, has an immediate need for a Technical Recruiter. In this role you have the opportunity to significantly grow our workforce and impact the national security missions we support.
We are seeking a detail-oriented individual with strong interpersonal, listening and speaking skills. Ideal candidates will have a general understanding of government contracting, information technology, and the cleared workforce. This position will directly support company leadership staffing decisions through candidate qualification review, interviews, and salary analysis. This is a part time position that may be performed remotely.
- Organize and manage open positions across all company contracts and job categories.
- Interface with external recruiting firms and commercial job boards to quickly fill open positions.
- Search for job candidates using various sources such as databases, internet recruiting resources, networking, job fairs, media advertisements, recruiting firms or employee referrals
- Select job applicants, confirm their qualifications and refer them to hiring managers, making recommendations when appropriate
- Interview job applicants as part of the screening process to get information on their work history, job skills, training and education, and inform them of the position’s duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits and working conditions
- Analyze employment data related to the position and create reports based on your findings
- Advise management on implementing, organizing and preparing recruiting programs while providing them with training on interviewing, counseling techniques, performance appraisals or documentation of performance issues
- Contact applicants throughout all phases of the recruiting pipeline to inform them of their application statuses and conduct background or reference checks on job applicants, particularly those who will be given job offers
- Communicate with hiring managers to identify future job openings and the technical requirements for those jobs.
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Writing job descriptions and posting to relevant media platforms.
- Arranging telephone, video, or in-person interviews.
- Presenting the resumes of the most suitable candidates to the hiring manager.
- Offering job positions and completing the relevant paperwork.
- Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
- Understanding of the government contractor market and cleared workforce
- A bachelor's of science or human resources degree.
- A good understanding of information technology and technical skills.
- Experience in recruitment processes and platforms.
- Good interpersonal and decision-making skills.
See more jobs at Tau Six
Journalism, Content & Copywriting
Genesis is hiring a Remote Remote Copywriter (PlantIn)
PlantIn - це еко-френдлі стартап в екосистемі продуктових IT компаній Genesis.
Ми створюємо Plant lovers додатки на основі ML/AR технологій, які допомагають більш ніж 8 мільйонам людей у всьому світі розпізнавати близько 16,000 видів рослин, отримувати план по догляду за ними, звернутися до професійних експертів за індивідуальними рекомендаціями і приєднатися до Plant Enthusiasts ком'юніті.
PlantIn на ринку вже більше року і за цей час ми досягли класних показників:
- Займаємо 2 місце в категорії Education USA (iOS/Android);
- Маємо суперуспішний маркетинг кейс про який пише Meta;
- Більше 8 млн. зареєстрованих користувачів;
- 100,000 DAU.
Ми вдосконалюємо наші продукти на основі фідбеку користувачів, тому кожна фіча створена для зручного використання. Наш додаток підкорив користувачів в США, Канаді, Австралії, Латинській Америці, Європі та багатьох інших регіонах.
Кожна людина в PlantIn робить свій особливий внесок у розвиток нашої команди. Ми всі дуже різні, але дуже любимо те, чим займаємося, і в цьому наша перевага :)
Ми стрімко зростаємо, і щоб наша команда стала ще сильнішою, шукаємо активного Copywriter, який буде писати цікаві маркетингові та креативні UI/UX тексти та задавати tone of voice бренду.
Тобі точно до нас, якщо ти хочеш:
- Експериментувати. Ми маємо амбітну ціль стати №1 додатком по догляду за рослинами у світі, для цього нам необхідні круті ідеї та сміливі рішення.
- Не тільки виконувати поточні задачі, але разом із командою вирішувати проблеми у продукті. В нагоді стануть аналітичний склад розуму та творчий підхід.
- Отримувати професійний фідбек. На продукті вже є крута команда контент-менеджерів, які допоможуть розібратись в поточних задачах і разом вдосконалювати скіли.
- Професійного розвитку. За півроку роботи у нашій команді можна дізнатися в 10 разів більше ніж у іншому місці. Ми активно ділимося експертизою та сприяємо розвитку команди.
Чим ти будеш займатися:
Будеш голосом бренду у соцмережах та в самому продукті:
- Писати цікаві маркетингові тексти, що відповідають tone of voice бренду;
- Складати креативні UI/UX тексти для застосунку та сайту;
- Писати рекламні тексти, що не дозволять проскролити повз;
- Створювати плани догляду/лікування рослин для користувачів;
- Складати детальні інструкції по догляду за найпопулярнішими видами;
- Звертатись до авдиторії через мейли.
Що ми від тебе очікуємо:
- Від 6 місяців - 1 року досвіду роботи з текстами англійською мовою: написання та едітінг;
- Вміння писати інформативні, грамотні та структуровані маркетингові тексти;
- Навичка доносити думки зрозумілою мовою;
- Англійська мова не нижче Advanced;
- Готовність щодня вивчати нову інформацію і застосовувати її в роботі;
- Орієнтованість на якісний результат.
- Досвід в копірайтингу, SMM, веденні блогів, контент-менеджменті;
- Бажання вчитися та тестити нові підходи в роботі;
- Знання чи бажання розібратися в сфері рослин і садівництва;
- Володіння іншими іноземними мовами.
Що ми пропонуємо?
- Роботу в амбітній команді над суспільно важливим продуктом у сфері екології;
- Можливість швидкого росту та професійного розвитку;
- Великий простір для втілення власних ідей і впливу на продукт.
- Професійна команда, який буде супроводжувати і допомагати у кар'єрному рості.
Зацікавило? Тоді надсилай своє резюме!
See more jobs at Genesis
UENI is hiring a Remote Social Media Content Creator (remote)
We’re looking for top-of-the-range, experienced candidates to join our Content team, creating amazing scroll-stopping social media content for our business customers from all types of industries. We need you to be a multi-skilled Social Media Content Creator to provide dynamic and creative content for our range of business customers. A passionate, results-driven professional who understands the importance of storytelling through engaging content, who can quickly grasp a businesses brand & culture, and translate that into content that’ll appeal to their target audience on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and TikTok. As a new offering from UENI, you will need to be a self-starter, proactive go-getter, and have the opportunity to put a real stamp on the content creation process.
We are looking for candidates who can work with significant overlap with our UK team (ideal starting time from 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM BST. It is essential that the person who is chosen for this role can work for 8 hours per day, 5 days per week - ideally Tuesday to Saturday OR Sunday to Thursday.
Responsibilities & Tasks to be performed
Support UENI’s content offering by concepting and creating social media content (posts, graphics, stories, and reels) that will drive brand awareness, engagement, and sales for our business clients.
Creating content assets for 14+ different business types every day.
Effective communication and coordination to facilitate a swift turnaround for the customer.
Be a team player and work with different internal stakeholders in the content team to create the best possible creative outcome.
Agile, able to learn fast and switch execution methods quickly to adapt to trends in the business customer base.
- Collating and filtering feedback from customers and make suggestions as to how we can improve our social media content offering:
This is an important one, you will have a voice in how we operate, and you will be given the credit you deserve for our success.
Skills & Competencies
Ability to understand many different businesses quickly, and appreciation for what the various different categories and industries of this sector require
In-depth knowledge and passion for content creation
Expert understanding of social media platforms such as Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and TikTok.
Extraordinary skills in at least one if not all of these: photo, film, design
Up to date with popular trends and identify ways to promote multiple brands and products.
Ability to work to digest new brand guidelines
Strong desire to create fresh content for real businesses
See more jobs at UENI
OpenVPN is hiring a Remote Product Marketing Content Writer
We seek a highly creative, motivated, and detail-oriented Product Marketing Content Writer. You will collaborate with product, sales, customer success, and marketing team members to ideate and execute writing initiatives for content across the buyer’s journey
You will be involved in the ideation and creation of compelling content such as customer testimonials, customer success stories, customer and prospect nurture email content, newsletters, website copy, white papers, blog posts, case studies, e-books, infographics, slide decks, sales enablement tools, scripts for videos, product/service descriptions and more
You are a good fit if:
- Understands data networking and cyber security concepts and can identify essential content needed to support a buyer’s journey
- Takes the initiative to come up with ideas for content that fulfill the need for product collateral, sales enablement, and demand generation
- Understands the psychology of buyers and uses methods to figure out what that is
Our philosophy is that we are a small, closely-knit team and we care deeply about you
- Competitive pay rates
- Fully remote work environments
- Generous time off opportunities
- Team trips and special events
- A family-like work atmosphere
See more jobs at OpenVPN
Progress is hiring a Remote Senior Director, Product Marketing
We're Progress and we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow's applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins. Join us as a Product Marketing Manager for Core C (Chef Business line) in United States (remote is an option).
With our Chef product group, we develop the world's best products for managing applications and infrastructure at scale. We deploy them against real problems in all kinds of industries. We're writing the rules of the cloud -- rules the world's top engineers live, breathe and contribute to. Our platform is used to enable hundreds of millions of people around the world to chat, fly, present, bank, game, shop, and learn. Chances are the web applications you use every day are built, deployed, secured, and run with our technologies.
We are looking for a Leader for the Product Marketing functionto help build market awareness andcontent forProgressChef emerging solutionsin the areas of Compliance, CloudOperations and Security.
Be a DevSecOps thought leader and expert on cloud operations, security and IT audit buyers – who they are, how they buy, and their buying criteria.
Reporting to our VP of Product, you will have a deep understanding of the IT Operations, Security, Compliance, Cloud & Cloud native markets. Ability to anticipate market trends and help guide our product messaging through our next phase of growth will be very important. In addition to contributing to go-to-market solutions strategy, this individual will help us create stronger sales content and support the demand gen activities with content and GTM strategies.
In this role, you will be responsible for working cross-functionally with marketing, sales, and product teams to drive product messaging and positioning, product launches, content and campaigns, events, and enablement. Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, you will join a fast-paced product marketing team.The ability to translate technical capabilitiesand current market trendsintocompelling contentfor internal and external audiences is critical.The ideal candidate is a driven self-starter, a diplomatic collaborator, a strategic thinker who enjoys rolling up his/her sleeves and exercises sound judgment on when to push back and when to dive in.
Roles & Responsibilities
Leadership: The product marketing leader would be expected to collaborate closely with Chef Leadership, Product Management & the current team of product marketers to help deliver world-class and engaging content for internal and external stakeholders. The ideal candidate would demonstrate a mix of very strong story-telling combined with crisp value selling. He/She should be a leader in articulating a shared vision of product marketing along with the current team, identify key projects and help take them to completion. Extreme transparency, clear and concise communication skills, ability to gain trust and credibility within and outside the function are critical to the success of the role.
Sales Marketing enablement: Help plan out easy-to-consume, modular assets that balance feature and product enablement with narrative and value selling to various internal stakeholders. Experience with enablement, building assets with a clear objective and helping mentor emerging leaders with a focus on bringing out the best in individual contributors is a critical objectives of the role.
Verbal and Written Communication: Should have the passion and skill for impeccable writing and story-telling.
Product Launches GTM: Collaborate closely with product and marketing teams to position our products, help carry out competitive research and benchmarking to build a compelling narrative around differentiators when taking features to market. Work closely with marketing, content and customer-facing teams to deliver on the GTM strategy. Plan and execute ChefConf, the annual DevOps event.
Analyst Briefing and Communication: The product marketing director is expected to closely collaborate with AR in the planning and execution of regular analyst briefings - while closely working with the product, sales, and business teams.
We’d LoveToMeet Someone Who
Is an experienced product marketing leader having led product marketing teams in IT and enterprise software market sectors
- Enjoys building & managing high-performance teams
- Proven track record of leading teams crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content
- A strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
- Passion for knowing your market and translating that expertise into actionable go-to-market plans
- Hands-on capability to create a range of marketing assets, including succinct slide pitch-decks, eBooks, videos, and event/webinar content.
- Loves a fast-moving space and pace with a team that works hard and has fun
- Medical, dental, vision, life & disability, and financial benefits (including 401(k) retirement savings plan. Tuition Reimbursement program. Additional voluntary benefits including crucial illness/hospital indemnity, identity theft protection, auto & home insurance, legal, and pet insurance.
- Competitive salary, uncapped commission, and best-in-class Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) with a 27-month lookback
- Flexible paid vacation time, paid day off for your birthday, and company holidays. A variety of leave plans, including Parental Leave.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and an employee well-being program focusing on physical, mental, and financial health.
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!
See more jobs at Progress
DreamView is hiring a Remote Social Media Strategist
InfiniteWorld navigates brands, creators, and their products into the digital revolution known as the Metaverse, providing a full 360 degree solution, anchored by content creation, digital distribution, and consumer engagement.
InfiniteWorld is seeking a Social Media Strategist to join our Marketing Team. In this role, you will convey InfiniteWorld’s voice across social channels by creating and executing a social media strategy. This is an exciting opportunity to represent InfiniteWorld by creating original content, managing posts and our brand’s image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals, while being proactive in the search for additional opportunities to increase our brand exposure through digital outlets. Ultimately, you strategize and manage our social media presence to reach high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
If you have the right blend of maturity, operational excellence, as well as being an inspiring digital marketer, this role is custom made for you!
Role and Responsibilities
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement a social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily, working in conjunction with the Marketing and Design teams
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams to ensure brand consistency
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, such as promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
- >5 years of proven work experience as a Social Media Manager or Social Media Strategist
- Hands-on experience in content management, supervision, and creation
- Experience working with a social media management tool
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and/or video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills paired with the ability to resonate with a variety of audiences
- Honed analytical and multitasking abilities
Create with us. Join our InfiniteWorld team!
InfiniteWorld does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, veteran status, military obligations, or marital status. Every day our team is honored to work with entrepreneurs and innovators from every corner of the globe, and we aim to build a team that reflects the diversity of our customers. Each individual at InfiniteWorld brings their own perspectives, work experiences, lifestyles, and cultures with them, and we believe that a more diverse team creates more innovative products, provides a better service to its customers, and helps us all grow and learn as individuals.
See more jobs at DreamView
Program, Project & Process management
Gistia is hiring a Remote Technical Project Manager
- Skills: JIRA, Scrum, Kanban, MS-Project
- Level: Mid/Senior
- Approx wage: ~50K USD / year
- Location: Remote; Many of our team members live in Brazil, but our company is based out of Miami, FL
- Key aspects: Must have played technical roles (engineering) prior to becoming a Project Manager
Please check out our website www.methodiq.com to leave more about our company and this exciting opportunity!
See more jobs at Gistia
Loginsoft Consulting LLC is hiring a Remote Materials Program Manager (Remote)
NOTE: THIS POSITION IS TO JOIN AS W2 ONLY.
Materials Program Manager
Location: Mountain View, CA (REMOTE)
Duration: 3 Months
- Fully Remote but needs to be located in the San Francisco Bay Area
- As hardware products are designed, this role will be responsible for loading requirements in the system, making sure all materials are sourced from verified vendors and makes sure that go to market of new products are delivered on time and on budget
- Experience in understanding material planning, negotiation with suppliers/vendors, actual creation of Bill of Materials
- Can hit the ground running, no time to train
- May have experience in Procurement Program Management especially in the high tech procurement environment (semiconductor, etc).
- Possibly also experience in high tech procurement operations
- Best fit : New Product Introduction buyer
- Responsibilities for this position include ensuring all material needs are met for NPI programs. Defining project goals, objectives, and scope regarding material support of NPI programs. Work closely with program managers, development, and component engineers
- to meet program goals and execute project plans.
- Engage with NPI teams to ensure the completeness of components and Bill of Materials (BOM) before and during the proto build process.
- Develop ongoing collaborative relationships with key stakeholders and contract manufacturers.
- Manage orders and track consigned material from PO through receipt.
- Work closely with SCM and suppliers when order adjustments are required.
- Coordinate with contract manufacturer on material availability issues so that builds occur on schedule and clear any issues as they arise.
- Manage all changes that impact NPI builds that require realignment of the build schedules.
- Analyze BOM health for all proto phases, working with hardware and component engineering on second sourcing activities and AVL qual builds.
- Mitigate and disposition excess and obsolete materials for each proto build.
- Manage NPI to sustaining transitions with Product Cost, Sustaining and Supply Chain teams.
- Ability to move between strategic thinking and detailed execution, including the ability to analyze large amounts of data.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- 5+ years’ work experience in Purchasing, Planning, Materials Control, or Planning.
- A deep understanding of Material Resource Planning (MRP), BOM structures, and Cost Management.
- Strong presentation and spreadsheet skills including Macros.
- Self-starter mentality, solution-oriented attitude.
- Excellent cross-functional teamwork.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills with ability to present to various levels of management.
- Possesses ability for Rapid-fire decision-making, excellent judgment, and high productivity in a fast-paced environment where change is frequent. In addition, you bring fun to the work environment.
- Experience with Excel, Google Suite, NetSuite, Agile PLM a plus.
See more jobs at Loginsoft Consulting LLC
Science & Research
SquarePeg is hiring a Remote Backend Developer
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven back-end developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The Back-end Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
To succeed as a backend developer, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience. You should be knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated.
- Infrastructure entirely on AWS.
- API server in Typescript/Nodejs using Nest.js
- SPA written in React
- Data application written in Butter
Design and engineer product features along with the tools, and methodologies needed for success.
You’ll work alongside product and UX to own features from conception to delivery where as a member of the engineering team, you’ll be expected to:
- Design and develop API’s to support product features.
- Design and implement scalable backend architecture.
- Design and implement cross-platform functionality supporting web and mobile clients ( Deep links, notifications, etc.).
- Add the requisite tests/harnesses to ensure long term robustness.
Junior 2-4, Mid 5-10, Senior 10+
- A degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Proficiency with Nodejs and server side frameworks such as NestJS or NextJS.
- Proficiency with database technology such as MySQL ,DynamoDB.
- Experience working with AWS or similar cloud providers.
- Infrastructure as code thinking.
- You thrive in a startup environment where you'll juggle different priorities and iterate quickly.
See more jobs at SquarePeg
Trupanion is hiring a Remote Senior Software Engineer - Front End
Trupanion is a leading provider of medical insurance for cats and dogs in North America. Our mission is to help the pets we all love receive the veterinary care they need. The UK isTrupanion'stechnology and innovationcentreof excellence. We createsolutions to ensure our members, their pets, and their vets experience unparalleled customer service. We offer a collaborative, informal, and pet-friendly environment where everyone is encouraged to be the very best version of themselves.
WithTrupanion’scommitment and investment in leading-edge insurance technology, we are looking for a Senior Front End Developer to join our team. As a member of Trupanion UK’s IT team, you will be joining an experienced team of developers, using the latest development toolsets to deliver our flagship solution. This role will work in an agile framework on a SAAS scalable cloud-based solution andit’sintegrations, all within an Azure DevOps environment. Our Senior Front End Developers are motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the Trupanion applications. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge thegap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks.
This is a fully remote position open to candidates anywhere in the UK. Candidates who prefer an in-office option may choose to work a hybrid schedule out of ourAltrinchamoffice.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Design and build UI components, pages and applications to meet project requirements
- Work as a member of Agile project teams to define, estimate and complete agreedtasks to the timescales
- Add new features and enhance existing features according to the specification provided
- Create and undertake unit tests, recording all results in accordance with theTrupanion’sprocedures and best practice.
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues, providing IT support to other departments within Trupanion and its associated companies.
- Perform all work in accordance with the company’s documented development, OWASP, ISO27001 and PCI DSS standards and guidelines.
- Promote and embodyTrupanion’sTeam DNA in all aspects of your work and interactions with internal and external stakeholders
Proven experience in a Software Development position focused on the following areas:
- Modern front-end frameworks such as Vue.js,React
- UI/UX design
- Working in an Agile methodology,utilisingDevOps/CI/CD practices
- Team leadership, strategy, and direction
- Working in an Azure application environment would be a plus
- Good working knowledge of common tools in the JS ecosystem such asnpm,webpack, jest,StoryBook,etc
- Awareness of RESTful APIs and back-end languages (e.g. C#, Java)
- Ability to write quality unit tests
- Demonstrate a good understanding of current technology stacks
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal andorganisationalskills,with strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability and track record of working as part of a busy team and work effectively under pressure to tight deadlines, and to think proactively and logically
- Excellent independent and team time management skills
- Must be decisive, able to focus on priorities
Education, Registration & Certification:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems or related preferred, equivalent experience accepted.
Benefits and Perks:
- Bonus opportunities
- Private medical insurance and health cash plans
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Five-week sabbatical after five years of employment
- Restricted Stock Units
- Open, casual, pet-friendly, and fun office environment
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Insurance
- Rocket Lawyer
We’re all about helping pets. We promote a cohesive and nimble team environment, and we hire, develop and promote team members. We trust each other. We are transparent and honest. We care about one another and want to see ourteam members succeed, personally and professionally. We strive to promote from within and reduce bureaucracy to allow creative thinking. We’re focused on providing continuous training and support to all team members to encourage long-term happiness and success.
Take a look inside our office and see for yourself:https://aqinsure.tech/working-at-aq/
Trupanion Team DNA:
At Trupanion, we achieve great things together when we are:
- Caring:We are kind to each other and assume positive intent.
- Collaborative:Wework together to achieve company goals (we not me).
- Courageous:We are determined, take risks, and make bold moves.
- Curious:We seek new information to continually better ourselves and our work.
- Honest:We believe candid communication leads to successful teamwork.
- Inclusive:We welcome and value all people and perspectives.
- Nimble:We readily adapt and evolve in pursuit of progress and innovation.
For more information about Trupanion, visithttps://trupanion.com/about
Trupanion is an equal opportunityemployer and embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, abilities, perspectives, and skills.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable adjustments to participate in thejob application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request reasonable adjustments.
See more jobs at Trupanion
Playvox is hiring a Remote QA Engineer
We believe that a great customer experience starts with people! Playvox provides cloud native, digital first Workforce Engagement Management software comprising seven modules - Workforce Management, Quality, Coaching, Performance, Learning, Motivation and Customer AI. Our solutions are designed to get the very best out of your workforce, while improving every part of your customer and employee engagement.
Due to rapid company growth, our Australia based team is now looking for a like-minded QA Engineer to join us as key contributors during this exciting growth phase. Our Aussie team is small but fast evolving and pull together to produce and deliver amazing client outcomes.
About the role
You will work closely with our talented team of Engineers and Product Owners to help coach quality into everything we do with a “shift left” mindset. Success will be measured by putting in place processes and frameworks to accelerate our cycle time in the product, and helping reduce the defect rates both in product development and production.
You will be empowered to show your innovative thinking both at the application and infrastructure level, making this a challenging and dynamic job. We’re looking for someone who is a proactive thinker who loves to solve problems. Someone who takes accountability, builds trust and easily networks with people of all backgrounds. This role can be located in Sydney or elsewhere in Australia for the right applicant.
As a QA Engineer, you will:
- partner with product and engineering teams to understand business needs, find the right solution to a problem, and ensure quality is in every feature.
- have a pragmatic approach to quality and are experienced at risk based testing approaches and can guide product and engineering to make informed decisions.
- be responsible for choosing the right test automation frameworks based on our technology stack built on AWS and exposing APIs in Node JS, with an Angular UI.
- be experienced in testing distributed, asynchronous systems that use a variety of data stores such as MySQL, Mongo etc..
- identify technical requirements and deliver solutions within a distributed team working remotely.
- have good communication skills and be able to translate requirements into testing solutions and select the right approach based on the use case.
We are looking for experience in the following skills and qualifications:
- BS/MS degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology discipline or a related field.
- hands-on experience as an Automation Engineer or similar positions in engineering or implementing solutions on AWS.
- Strong hands-on focus and comfortable getting into the details while working with engineers.
- Experience working in a Cloud Native environment.
- Solid knowledge of SQL, databases, and other data tools
- Hands on experience with development resources; GitHub, containerization and deployment tools
- Experience with automation frameworks such as Cypress (for UI) & k6 (for Performance).
- CI/CD - automation
- Quality mindset and is able to coach engineers and product owners.
The following skills will be considered a plus:
- Experience with distributed systems and microservice architecture
- Experience with data visualization tools (grafana, datadog etc)
We encourage you to apply even if you may not meet every requirement in this posting. We value diversity and our environment is supportive, challenging and focused on the consistent delivery of high quality, meaningful work.
Why join Playvox?
In this fast-paced period of growth, it is genuinely an exciting time to be a Playvoxer. We are a supportive, high energy global collective that loves to celebrate wins, lift each other up and recognise each other’s contributions. We strive for excellence in every interaction, all whilst enjoying the little things along the way.
A few of our Playvoxer perks include:
- Training and learning opportunities
- Monthly wellness hours program
- Complete remote working
- Additional paid leave for your birthday and Playvoxsary (work anniversary)
If you’re ready to contribute to a driven and supportive team through this challenging yet rewarding opportunity, we’d love to hear from you! APPLY TODAY!
Please note: Due to high volume of applications, we will be contacting shortlisted candidates only
See more jobs at Playvox
SovTech is hiring a Remote Android (Kotlin) Developer
Hello from SovTech????
Are you looking to become part of a team that is changing the way businesses across the world build software? Our mission is to design, build, deploy and maintain innovative custom software that allows our clients to start, run and grow world-class businesses with globally distributed teams based in Johannesburg, London, Nairobi and Cape Town ????
We invest in people who can see the future & who work hard to achieve it. SovTech has a young, dynamic, and fast-growing team. We’re only looking for outstanding people – those unique individuals who are brilliant, always happy to help, socialise, get involved, work hard, and enjoy what they do! We have a continuous learning culture that allows our people to grow and develop in the opportunities across our various teams. Keep reading to learn about what else we have to offer ????
About the role:
What skills we looking for?
- Android (Kotlin)
- Native Java
See more jobs at SovTech
Domestika is hiring a Remote Director Data Engineering
At Domestika we are looking for a Director Data Engineering- Remote.
Domestika is the fastest-growing creative community where the best creative experts share their knowledge and skills through professionally produced online courses.
It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Inspired by their thriving community, Domestika widened its reach by producing online courses for anyone interested in unleashing their creative potential and connecting with like-minded creatives from around the world.
Domestika carefully curates the teacher roster and produces all the courses in-house, to ensure a high-quality online learning experience for everyone. Today, the online community is home to over 8 million people from around the world who are curious and passionate about learning new creative skills.
• Lead Domestika's data engineering teamBuild the long term vision of Domestika's data infrastructure
• Lead the architectural design and implementation of our growing data platform, covering all development life cycles
• Implement and monitor best in class security measures in our data warehouse and analytics environment.
• Orchestrate, design and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
• Design, implement and maintain robust data pipelines to support our reporting needs.
• Work with Product, Data and Marketing teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
• Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
• Mentor less experienced team members on their day-to-day responsibilities.
• Minimum 6+ years of experience in a data engineering.
• 2+ years of experience leading a data engineering team.
• Proven record of architecting large scale, highly-available, fully monitored Big Data data infrastructures.
• Experience working on AWS with technologies such as S3, Redshift, Spectrum, Athena, DataLake Formation, Glue, EMR, etc.
• Working experience with Spark with Python or Scala as well as workflow management tools like Airflow, Luigi, etc.
• Advanced working SQL knowledge and query optimization.
• Strong analytic skills and experience working with unstructured datasets.
• Experience in building processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
• A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from disconnected datasets.
• Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing and data stores.A professional level of written and spoken English is a must.
What do we offer?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A fun, creative, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- Domestika pro-account to have access to all of our courses for free.
- Possibility to work remotely.
- Private health insurance.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.
See more jobs at Domestika
First Factory is hiring a Remote Automation Engineer
First Factory is constantly growing and is looking for QA Automation Engineers eager to work with a client in the commodities area, in a fast-paced, detailed oriented environment with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
You will be working alongside a multicultural remote team in the delivering of fully functional, cross platform and well tested applications developed according to quality standards. Part of your job will be to offer support through the entire application testing lifecycle while integrating automation tools and analysis to deliver efficient, high performing and stable code that meets business needs.
First Factory might be the place for you if:
You’re enthusiastic about software development and emerging technologies
You’re a voracious learner who is always looking to get better and improve your skills for career development and growth
You enjoy helping others succeed and helping them identify resources to grow
You’re flexible and can adapt to changing needs while still producing quality work
You’re highly collaborative in an environment that is more start-up than a big company
You demonstrate advanced english proficiency and excellent communication skills
Framer is hiring a Remote Sr Backend Engineer
Framer helps you design professional websites without a frontend team. Use the freeform unlimited canvas to express creative ideas and ship with a single click. Perfect for startups, scale-ups, agencies and freelancers that need to ship the highest quality sites on a deadline.
Take a look at some of the sites that were created with Framer.
What you will do
We’re looking for a Sr Backend Engineer with experience leading projects, shipping features, and a passion for product-driven organizations
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and designers
- Take responsibility in- and outside of your role to make yourself indispensable to the team
- Do the best work of your career, work normal hours, and focus on shipping
- Translate vision and big ideas into a performant, shippable product
- Mentor other engineers to help them grow their skill sets
What we are looking for
- At least 7+ years of working as a software engineer at a product company
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills
- Experience with developing and operating large-scale distributed systems
- Experience with modern, microservices-based architectures
- Advanced level of Go and/or TypeScript
- Familiarity with React
- Container technologies, such as Docker / AWS ECS / Kubernetes
- Cloud infrastructure architecture / Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge of automated testing, integration testing, QA
What we offer
We’re an international, driven team with a high bar for building a product that our community will love. We care about creating a work environment where you can do your best work; From flexible hours and holidays to parental leave and an education stipend, we do everything to make sure you feel motivated and supported.
- Remote Friendly
- Flexible Hours
- Flexible Holidays
- Laptop Tools
- Education Stipend
- Parental Leave
Framer is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our dedication to diversity, we work to ensure a fair interview process and maintain an inclusive work environment.
See more jobs at Framer
Fixico is hiring a Remote Senior Software Engineer Back-end
What you will be doing
As a Back-end engineer, you will contribute to our solutions while being a member of one of the teams working on a particular product domain. You’ll collaborate with our team of Product Owners, Front-end developers and UX/UI Designers. You will be working with, but not limited to; PHP, Laravel, MySQL and any other technology which you think might suit the requirements. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to build and deploy products that will be viewed by our customers all over Europe.
Work with a team of technically sophisticated engineers who make smooth product experiences their first priority.
Own solutions from end to end, managing complexity and engaging directly with stakeholders to think through everything from success metrics, to the ergonomics of individual features.
Contribute modular, well-tested code to create delightful API’s and well-built systems.
Create high-quality technical design and high quality, self-documented code
Design and implement scalable and high-performing solutions
Collaborate with other teams to improve the quality of our product and architecture
Advise business and Product Owners about business value and solutions.
Solving issues with the systems, prioritising based on customer impact
Good understanding of test automation practices;
See more jobs at Fixico