We currently have 49468 active remote jobs categorised, it is impossible to feature them all in this newsletter, so please visit our site, when you login you can consult your selection, including up to the minute updates throughout the week.
All jobs are found in the last 7 days on the sites of the employers, a lot of them have not been published anywhere else! check out the others subscriptions on our main page in the footer
Enjoy the newsletter
Avalara is hiring a Remote Customer Account Manager (Remote USA)
- Establish a professional working relationship with day-to-day users within existing client base up to the executive level
- Become a trusted business partner to clients by understanding their business goals and recommending suitable solutions, using expert knowledge of Avalara’s suite of products and services.
- Articulate and present the value delivered by Avalara products and services to various levels within an organization to ensure renewal and expansion sales
- Manage a pipeline of add-on and upsell opportunities within a set of existing accounts and deliver results against a quota
- Responsible for customer retention (dollar and logo) throughout the renewal sales cycle
- Provide timely forecasts and risk analysis to direct manager as well as track customer and partner interaction, leveraging Salesforce
- Work in acollaborativeteam environment with a Customer Success Manager to promote client retention and satisfaction
- Create a win-win environment for the client and Avalara by professionally and ethically negotiating issues related to contracts, pricing and service fees.
- Leverage the broader internal team and partner ecosystem to address client satisfaction issues Present a professional image via communication skills, both proactively and when under duress
- Grow relationships with key client contacts to ensure we add value at every step and ultimately get a client to promote us to their peers
- Build client references and uncover client success stories to share with the sales and CAM team
- Develop subject matter expertise and deep product knowledge in order to provide valuable actionable recommendations to clients related to best practices in managing sales and use tax
- Bachelor's degree (B.S. or B.A.) from an accredited college or university, or equivalent career experience
- Minimum 3-5 +years of successful Business to Business consultative sales experience of complex products or services
- Professional, polished and engaging communication including, interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills.
- Digital-minded and tech-savvy
- Experience working with senior executive level personnel
- Experience negotiating contracts or facilitating resolution to customer problems
- Efficient organization and work habits that allow for a significant level of multi-tasking
- Proven track record of achieving performance goals including quotas, revenue targets or other key performance indicators
- Experience up-selling complex SaaS, Cloud, or software-based solutions into existing client accounts
- Specialized knowledge of compliance services, including sales and use tax calculation, exemption certificate management, filing and remittance, and related services would be a distinct advantage
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.
See more jobs at Avalara