We currently have 49338 active remote jobs categorised, it is impossible to feature them all in this newsletter, so please visit our site, when you login you can consult your selection, including up to the minute updates throughout the week.
All jobs are found in the last 7 days on the sites of the employers, a lot of them have not been published anywhere else! check out the others subscriptions on our main page in the footer
Enjoy the newsletter
Advertising, Public Relations & Communication
Avalara is hiring a Remote Senior Advocacy Manager
We have the foundation of a reference program and investment in Crowdvocate as our platform
Mission: The ideal candidate is passionate about building relationships with customers, engaging them in programs that drive mutual success, and working with them to bring their success stories to market. The Advocacy Manager will launch/ steward Avalara's advocacy program across the globe so that customers of all sizes will want to join.
By creating compelling advocacy relationships that contribute to our customers' overall experience with Avalara, this position plays a key role influencing revenue growth, building our brand, and overall retention efforts.
What you will be doing
As the Avalara Ambassador (customer advocacy) Program Manager you will be responsible for managing and executing all advocacy strategic campaigns to drive overall customer engagement, retention, and loyalty of Advocates. The Advocacy Program Manager will help organize Advocacy program activities & events, form strong relationships with our top customer influencers, partner with the Reference Manager to identify and nurture sales reference candidates, and work with marketing stakeholders to produce case studies, 3rd party reviews, video testimonials, etc.
Develop advocacy program strategy that builds enduring customer relationships, moves the business forward, and ensures customers receive value from the program
Leverage and manage customer advocacy platform (Crowdvocate) and its associated connections (Salesforce.com, Sendoso, email) to aggregate and oversee our advocates, advocacy campaigns, and facilitate internal requests for advocates from across the company - understanding urgency and ability to prioritize appropriately
Work cross-functionally and collaborate with partners across the organization (sales, marketing, product) and advocates to capture and deliver customer stories that illustrate their success with Avalara including video testimonials, event participation, speaking opportunities, case studies, online reviews, etc.
Support current customer communities and advocates [e.g., Customer Advisory Boards (CABs), Customer Reference communities, online support communities] and other advocacy initiatives
Recruit new advocates into the program, build relationships with them, and drive their ongoing engagement by aligning activities to their interests and priorities
Gather and analyze data to evaluate the program. Use insights to identify opportunities for new initiatives, improvements, etc. and implement
Build awareness across the marketing, customer loyalty, and sales organization about the advocacy program and the benefits associated with customer advocacy activities.
The success of this role will be measured by your ability to expand and grow a young advocacy program (e.g., increase advocate enrollment, expand participation in online reviews, testimonials, etc.), as well as your ability to quantify impact and ROI on advocacy program investment.
What you bring to the team
The ideal candidate can think strategically as well as implement the ideas by collaborating and partnering across a matrixed organization. This Advocacy Manager must lead with a “customer-first” mentality and be comfortable in a fast paced, growing SaaS company.
8+ years of customer advocacy and/or customer community experience
B2B software-as-a-service (SaaS) experience
Proven track record in creating and managing innovative and targeted Advocacy programs that generate results
Clear and direct communicator; ability to identify, craft and articulate value propositions of the program to both internal and external stakeholders
Highly organized with strong project management skills and operational discipline; personal awareness of when you are at capacity and need to outsource aspects of Advocacy management
Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills; can be equally effective in both formal and informal settings with senior management, peers, and customers
Ability to work cross-functionally and collaborate with partners across an organization with varied priorities
Comfort with ambiguity and full ownership within a highly matrixed environment
Experience with people management (formally or through agency oversight) and excitement for continued opportunities with a global marketing team
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.
See more jobs at Avalara
Heifer International is hiring a Remote Public Relations Manager
Heifer International is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identify, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Since 1944, Heifer International has worked with more than 39 million families around the world to end hunger and poverty in a sustainable way. Working with rural communities in 21 countries in Africa, Asia, and the Americas, including the United States, Heifer International supports farmers and local food producers to strengthen local economies and build secure livelihoods that provide a living income.
As part of the Global Communications Team, the Public Relations Manager supports the organization’s communications strategy with an emphasis on building Heifer International’s technical brand as a leading global development organization. They will develop and deliver a media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media, and secure speaking engagements at industry events. The Public Relations Manager must be able to build and lever relationships within the organization and with reporters and editors, producers and event organizers with the goal of raising awareness of the organization’s impact with donors and other actors in the development sector. They will manage one Public Relations Officer and agency support. We are looking for someone with an understand of international development and strong written, verbal and project management skills who has the confidence to manage multiple workstreams, network and pitch.
ESSENTIAL CHARACTER TRAITS:
Strong written and verbal skills. Adaptable. Newsroom-savvy. Able to work independently to get the job done. Collaborative. Flexible. Optimistic. Willingness to listen and learn.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DELIVERABLESA. Strategy Development and Execution (20%)
- Lead development and execution of a media strategy with a specific focus on thought leadership spaces.
- Track and analyze media and event impact, reporting on progress to strategy.
- Develop and manage clear strategy for engaging national/international media outlets.
- Identify outlets for positioning.
- Build and leverage relationships with teams across the organization.
- Work with Public Relations Officer to proactively position Heifer with regional, national, international and development sector media.
- Respond to requests for interviews and information, research and facilitate new media relationships and partnerships.
- Research and package stories and content ideas, pitching to journalists.
- Network of core journalists/outlets developed and cultivated.
- Increased media presence in areas key to Heifer International’s work.
- High-quality content tailored to the needs of target audiences and influences developed.
- Accompany journalists to the field, as needed.
- Write, edit and disseminate press releases, media advisories and news wire releases.
- Write, position and secure placement of op-eds. and letters to the editor.
- High-quality, timely releases and advisories sent to appropriate outlets and posted on Heifer International’s media center.
- Conceive, write and pitch op-eds. profiling Heifer experts
- Work with team coordinator to set up and manage event/speaker calendar.
- Network with conference organizers to explore potential for Heifer presence and profile.
- Position Heifer speakers and panel ideas.
- Develop speaker briefs, talking points, speeches.
- Work with other members of Global Communications Team to develop event products.
- Speaking opportunities/events identified and profile opportunities secured.
- Leadership and staff supported to represent Heifer.
Bachelor’s degree plus eight (8) years of job related experience.
Most Critical Proficiencies:
- Knowledge of international development sector and issues.
- Knowledge of public relations and news media.
- Strong writing skills and confidence pitching.
- Able to work quickly and to deadlines.
- Strong editing and presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Openess to working with colleagues from different countries and cultures.
Essential Job Functions and Physical Demands:
- Ability to give expression to Heifer International’s mission through word, media and public relations activities.
- Constant face-to-face, telephone and electronic communication with colleagues and the general public.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to confidently give oral presentations and impromptu speeches to a wide range of audiences.
- Ability to effectively plan, prepare, and present material for publication that conforms to prescribed style and format with impeccable attention to detail.
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and/or internationally, as needed.
- Willingness and ability to work outside of normal business hours.
- May require constant sitting and moving; working at a computer for extended periods of time, as well as occasional bending and lifting.
See more jobs at Heifer International
Banking & Finance
Business development & Sales
EnrollmentFUEL is hiring a Remote Business Operations Specialist
POSITION OVERVIEWOur busy, client-focused office needs a reliable, well-organized individual to assist the Business Operations team with contract onboarding, outside vendors, pricing, proposals and addendums, data entry, renewals, and day-to-day operations work for clients and internal teams. Working in a variety of systems across the organization, the Operations Specialist will be responsible for document creation, data entry, scheduling training, writing and documenting policies and procedures, and creating and sending a variety of documents both internally and externally. Attention to detail and organizational skills are a must.
Most Important Service or Result Expected from this Position:
- Maintain and modify, as needed, processes, procedures, and systems for FUEL Business Operations
- Improve processes and utilization within Business Operations
- Onboard contracts, assist with pricing and invoicing, manage vendor relationships, CRM support and data entry, Basecamp management, and supporting internal FUEL team members to meet deadlines and client expectations
- Provide superior customer service, externally and internally
- Represent FUEL in a professional manner at all times
- Uphold the mission of FUEL
REQUIRED SKILLS, TRAITS, AND ABILITIES
Minimum Entry Requirements:
- Minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience in operations, business administration, and/or accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Operations, or a related field required
- Technical knowledge and analytical skills to identify issues and coordinate an effective resolution
- Proficiency in Microsoft products, such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and deliver timely completion of those projects
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with coworkers, clients, and vendors
- Demonstrated ability to communicate financial information and project plans effectively with people of varying skills and background
- Previous experience working in a CRM system such as HubSpot is a plus
- Knowledge of operations and business initiatives including, but not limited to, policies and procedures, administrative practices, accounting, CRM systems, pricing, invoicing, and related tasks; basic finance and mathematics; general rules, regulations, requirements, and policies related to operations and accounting; modern office methods, procedures, and equipment, including computer software; correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and vocabulary; interpersonal skills including tact, patience, and courtesy; project management phases including scope, work plans, deliverables, project timelines, and implementation
- Ability to communicate productively and persuasively utilizing excellent oral, written, and listening skills; work with confidential information discreetly; develop rapport with coworkers and supervisors; maintain an organized work environment; work under extreme pressure in a demanding environment; meet deadlines and goals utilizing effective time-management skills; work proactively to solve problems both independently and within a team; utilize professionalism and leadership qualities representative of an institution of higher education; identify process improvement opportunities, make recommendations, and create new processes, when needed; adapt to changing work demands and priorities; make decisions and take timely independent action in pursuit of priorities; prioritize one’s own work and the team’s work and anticipate consequences of actions, potential problems, or opportunities for change; set and meet realistic deadlines; forecast changes and communicate current and projected issues; create within the team a shared focus on the importance of achieving results; create work standards for project(s); establish and define roles and responsibilities, specific outcomes, and clear measures for quality and successful outcomes.
- Contract onboarding
- Create and send documents and manage signatures through HelloSign
- HubSpot Management for Business Operations tasks
- Create new projects in Basecamp, remove users upon request, and troubleshoot Basecamp issues for the internal team
- Establish and maintain vendor relationships as assigned. Act as a liaison and troubleshoot issues with vendors, as needed
- Create and help manage contractor contracts
- Create and help manage client contracts, addendums, renewals, and upsells
- Assist with creating and sending annual contract renewals
- Assist with general financial support questions from internal team members
- Assist the Assistant Director of Business Operations, sales team, and account management team in calculating estimates for proposals.
- Back up the Assistant Director of Business Operations with creating, sending, and tracking invoices and managing the collections report.
- Create onboarding and training schedules for new hires and contractors
- Create meeting invites, as needed; manage the company’s Zoom accounts, and take meeting minutes, as assigned
- Schedule hotel reservations and travel details for internal FUEL meetings
- Prepare data in Excel, Google Docs, or across FUEL systems, and keep a variety of documents updated with current information in a timely manner
- Work on special projects as assigned by the Director or Assistant Director of Business Operations
- Help retain clients by meeting deadlines and providing data needed to analyze campaigns and overall FUEL performance
- 18. Assist in continuing to automate FUEL processes for better work efficiency
- Attend various meetings, as assigned
% of Total Working Time AND Work Tasks and Responsibilities:
60% Working daily in a variety of FUEL systems preparing and completing operational tasks, documents, and processes
20% Financial and operations work to support internal team members
10% Working with vendors
10% Meetings and communicating with FUEL Team
- Manual dexterity sufficient to work on a computer and/or related devices
- Ability to lift and carry 25 pounds or more, on occasion
- Ability to look at computer monitors for extended periods of time
- Speaking and hearing ability sufficient for phone/headset usage and conversations
- Able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time
The statements made here are not an exhaustive list of duties, responsibilities, and skills required for this position. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of FUEL.
We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
See more jobs at EnrollmentFUEL
Pope Insurance Group (A Senior Life Insurance Company Agency) is hiring a Remote Final Expense Life Insurance Agent - Virtual
See more jobs at Pope Insurance Group (A Senior Life Insurance Company Agency)
Litera is hiring a Remote Sales Director - EMEA
Sales Director (EMEA) at Litera
Our Story: Litera is a fast-growing software company and one of the leading legal technology suppliers in the world. Serving over 90% of the world's largest law firms, our software is used by hundreds of thousands of lawyers every day. As a company selected for Crain's Best Places to Work in Chicago, we believe professional development, rewards programs, open communication, investing in our employees, and transparent leadership all contribute to a unique and open work environment. Our employees are driven, energetic, passionate, and have the ability to make a direct impact on the future of the company.
A Sales Directoris responsible for selling the full suite of Litera's solutions to drive new revenue. This is a high impact position that contributes to Litera's overall growth by delivering sales results within a defined territory through influence, relationship-building, and value-based selling. A Sales Directorat Litera will work with other Litera team members to build and cultivate relationships to identify and execute on new growth opportunities, including substantial expansion within current clients. Sales Directors are expected to manage the deal process, from discovery through close. Litera believes in customer-centric growth. What matters is that our customers understand and realize the value of Litera's solutions.
A Day in the Life:
- Earn credibility as a trusted advisor for key contacts within each firm in your territory
- Actively listen, understand customer objectives, and articulate relevant technology and business trends and benefits
- Represent Litera at events to influence sales opportunities
- Work cross-functionally to develop a territory plan and sales initiatives to grow the business within each firm
Within 1 Month, You Will:
- Complete new hire onboarding including eLearning courses, instructor led training, role specific mentorship and more
- Begin outreach to build and cultivate customer relationships with CIOs, Managing Partners, IT Directors, and Individual Partners
- Be prepared to effectively manage all steps in the sales process and track progress in CRM system
- Learn best practices, processes, and business tools used including Salesforce and Microsoft Outlook
Within 3 Months, You Will:
- Be executing on a strategic territory growth plan, built in collaboration with your manager
- Feel confident to create and deliver presentations, proposals, and product demonstrations with support from Pre-Sales and other team members
- Know how to effectively prospect to create new revenue opportunities
- Be well-versed in how to coordinate with internal teams including Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales Engineering to support selling activities
Within 6 Months, You Will:
- Complete sales activities with a high degree of independence and seek direction from management as required for complex issues
- Work new sales opportunities from beginning to end, resulting in new business
- Create innovative outreach approaches
- Participate in bi-annual performance review process
- You have a strong desire to learn new technologies
- You are keen on organization, getting things done, and routinely meet metric-based and quota goals
- Comfortable with a quickly changing environment
- Thrive on open transparency, communication, and collaboration internally and externally
- Willing to travel interstate and internationally as required, where/ when safe to do so.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Have direct contact and work directly with our upper management team
- Work with a team that has a proven track record year after year
- You will be challenged and encouraged to broaden your skills
- Regular social & philanthropic events
- Access to personal development courses and tools in our internal learning management system
- Great health benefits, PTO and holiday policies, & more!
See more jobs at Litera
Acumatica is hiring a Remote Partner Development Manager
Diamond Assets is hiring a Remote Business Development Executive
Trailblazer. Innovator, Rebel. Those words describe the people on our business development team. They are the people that charge into the unknown with a smile. Our executives build relationships with ease and never back down from a challenge. They look at the world and our business with a different view. Their own unique view. Always seeking to understand how they can help our clients succeed in their own organizations, while building new business for our organization. Leading the way is normal for them but they don’t work alone. They push their teammates to be better and expect nothing less back as they know the goals can’t be achieved alone. Simply put, they are awe-inspiring. Are you ready for this adventure?
It’s not enough to have the right technology today, you must have a plan for tomorrow, too. At Diamond Assets we service schools, businesses, and governments by creating sustainable technology plans that ensure equitable access to technology for their current fleet but also well into the future. In addition, we take pride in delivering the highest-quality refurbished Apple products at an affordable price. Through our lifecycle through upcycle approach, we strive to meet our mission of providing equitable and affordable access to technology.
Position: Business Development Executive
The primary responsibility of a Business Development Executive will be to acquire new business and service clients within the specified market and geographic region. This position reports to the VP of Client Development.
- New client acquisition - Builds new relationships with new education clients in each geography; Generates and develops new business to meet specified goals
- Develop prospecting strategy that reaches all customers within respective region and market. Tactics consist of researching customer base, using market data effectively, outbound calling campaigns and email campaigns.
- Accurate weekly, quarterly, annual forecasting and pipeline management.
- Successfully transitions new clients to Client Success Team.
- Responds to all inquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Understands and communicates information regarding company services, and policies and procedures to new clients.
- Builds and grows relationships with Apple reps and other industry partners.
- Possesses and maintains thorough knowledge of Apple product lines and trade-in product information.
- Continually gathers information on competitive intelligence, prevalent industry, and education climate within the region; communicates information to management and others as needed.
- Ensures that all required client documentation is complete, accurate, and entered into Salesforce and other tools.
- Provides timely and accurate reports as required.
- Attends and participates in business/trade events that impact business unit.
- Attends and participates in team strategic sales meetings.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree (B. A.) or equivalent, Masters or Ed.D/PhD preferred.
- 5+ years of education technology sales experience or other applicable acquisition sales experience.
- Must be comfortable with acquiring new customers through warm and cold leads.
- Apple Technology sales experience a plus.
- Must be a self-starter and proactive.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player with the hunger and knowledge to develop a new area of business.
- Experience responding to competitive Requests for Proposal (RFPs) a plus.
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time
See more jobs at Diamond Assets
Civil, Mechanical & Hardware Engineering
Elastic Path is hiring a Remote Product Support Engineer
What to expect as Elastic Path’s Product Support Engineer?
As a Product Support Engineer, you will help our valued customers resolve issues with our software running in a SaaS cloud environment, private cloud environments, and on-premise environments. This will range from verifying software defects, configuration settings as well as performance and stability issues the customer may experience. You will work closely with our Product Development and Professional Services teams to provide solutions to customer issues.
Location: We are looking for candidates to be based anywhere in UK. Elastic Path is a Remote First employer, and you’ll have the tools to work from wherever suits you best.
What impact will you have?
- Help our customers resolve their issues in a timely manner
- In a prompt, professional and knowledgeable fashion, research, answer, and track all support cases for Elastic Path customers (phone, email, and online ticketing system)
- Prioritize key issues, drive root cause analysis and ensure corrective actions are taken
- Identify key support issues and add solutions to our online support resources
- Participate in our online customer Community
- Identify, test, and submit product bugs to our Product Development team
- Assist Product Development & Quality Assurance (QA) teams to identify key areas for product improvement from a customer perspective
- Learn and grow in your capabilities
What experience do you need to Be Remarkable in this position?
- 3+ years experience in a support function in a high growth technology business
- Proven troubleshooting skills and experience with complex enterprise systems (Java applications, web servers, database servers and operating systems)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills combined with outstanding customer support skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize critical issues
- Experience in a technical role within a SaaS company
The following skills will be considered an asset:
- Technical degree or Computer Science background
- Experience in DevOps, CloudOps or Software Engineering
- Docker or Kubernetes experience
- AWS experience with the following services: VPC, EC2, ECS, RDS, and CloudFormation
- Experience with ZenDesk, Jira or other ticketing systems
Who we are:
Elastic Path is the company powering mission-critical digital commerce for the world’s leading brands, such as Tesla, Intuit, Pella, Deckers Brands, T-Mobile, and over 250 other leading enterprises. We pioneered the Headless Commerce space in 2011 and spearheaded Composable Commerce in 2020. Our vision is to build the most flexible, open, and modern enterprise commerce software.
Our culture is best described as supportive and driven. Our employees are passionate about what they do and work hard. And they are committed to the greater team, always willing to support others.
Be Open. Be Remarkable. Be the Customer. Be the Team. The values we live by.
At Elastic Path, we go the extra mile to provide you & your family with exceptional benefits, wherever you may be located. You can check out our specific perks by geography on our careers page.
Elastic Path is an equal opportunities employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We value and celebrate diversity in its many forms, and we strive to provide an inclusive and safe workplace where each person feels respected, supported, and accepted – however they choose to identify.
See more jobs at Elastic Path
Customer Support & helpdesk
Data analytics & Science
Tenable is hiring a Remote Associate Data Analyst
- Create dashboards and reports to communicate and monitor key performance metrics
- Accurately track campaign performance, lead generation and resulting pipeline
- Google Analytics Reporting
- Perform analyses on large datasets and extract actionable insights in Tableau
- Blend different data sources to increase the depth of view into our customers.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand what information is needed to drive business decisions
- Maintain various dashboards and workbooks while keeping up to date all data source integrations to them.
- Contribute to the data source methodology and grow insight capabilities from them.
- Participate in various company initiatives and projects as requested
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a quantitative or Marketing field, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of professional experience in analytical roles with a heavy focus on querying and analyzing data
- Experience with data automation, visualization, and reporting software, preferably Tableau
- Experience in B2B marketing or sales
- Experience with solving data puzzles and automation workflows through data dives
- Experience with Excel type functions and macros
- Experience with design philosophies to best deliver metrics
- Experience with Google Analytics,Tag Manager, Marketo, and Salesforce (Object/Backend level a plus)
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply…Just do it! We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that’s okay. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not ok. We're One Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if it’s a role you can be passionate about doing every day.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels
See more jobs at Tenable
Design & Multimedia
Genesis is hiring a Remote Junior Graphic Designer (Boosters)
Нумо знайомитися? :)
Ми — продуктова команда Boosters, і ми створюємо продукти, які покращують життя людей і несуть реальну цінність. Зараз у нас є 4 продукти, давай докладно розповім про них:
- Words Booster— додаток для вивчення іноземних мов (входить у топ-10 мовних додатків у світі)
- Avrora— додаток для покращення сну (топ-5 додатків H&F у понад 82 країнах)
- Manifest — додаток з афірмаціями (більше 22 тисяч репостів наших афірмацій)
- RiseSpace — платформа з лайф коучами, це наш новий напрямок (реліз був у грудні 2021)
Наша головна перевага — це люди. Люди, які націлені на те, щоб бути кращими за себе вчорашнього і перемагати разом. Наразі у нас в команді вже 70 людей, і ми не плануємо зупинятися.
Зараз нам потрібен JuniorGraphic Designer, який(а) буде створювати рекламні матеріали для просування мобільних додатків.
У тебе будуть такі завдання:
- Створення рекламних матеріалів для просування мобільних додатків у різних каналах залучення трафіку (Facebook, Snapchat, Google Ads etc) за ТЗ, що надаються маркетологами
- Участь в розробці нових ідей і концепцій для рекламних матеріалів
- Самостійна робота над варіаціями успішних концепцій
- Постійна взаємодія з маркетологами, ілюстратором, моушин дизайнером
- Вміння працювати в Photoshop / Illustrator
- Розуміння принципів дизайну / базові знання з типографіки, композиції
Буде перевагою, якщо ти:
- Вмієш працювати в After Effects / Premiere Pro
- Розумієш як працює реклама в соц мережах
- Маєш комерційний досвід
- Маєш бажання розуміти бізнесову частину роботи в тому числі
Що ми пропонуємо?
- Роботу в команді професіоналів та з аудиторією більше одного мільйону в місяць;
- Філософію та умови для твого постійного росту та розвитку;
- Великий простір для втілення власних ідей і впливу на продукт.
Також, ми пропонуємо такі бенефіти:
- Корпоративний лікар та медичне страхування;
- Допомога з релокейтом для співробітника та сім’ї;
- Компенсація додаткового навчання на зовнішніх тренінгах і семінарах та Business і Management School для співробітників;
- Велика електронна бібліотека та доступ до платних онлайн-курсів і конференцій, внутрішні бесіди і воркшопи, курси англійської.
Залишай своє резюме і приєднуйся до Boosters!
See more jobs at Genesis
Apriorit is hiring a Remote Junior DevOps Engineer
Apriorit is a software development company which was established in 2002, and has a wealth of experience in system programming, cybersecurity, reverse engineering, SaaS/web, blockchain-based solutions, artificial Intelligence, etc.
Working with high-profile clients (including several Fortune 500 companies), over the years we have established high standards in software development, communications, and effective teamwork.
Along with our headquarters in the US, and EU offices in Hungary and Poland, we also have three R&D offices in Eastern Europe. Our team consists of over 350 specialists, and we assist tech companies around the world in turning their challenging ideas into secure and viable products.
We are looking for a Junior DevOps Engineer, who is excited about automation, and would like to contribute to creating advanced software with us.
About the project
You will work on developing a high-load web application which is used for analysis and analytics of various data from websites. It is already in use by customers all over the world.
The client, who is from Australia, owns several web services, some of which are deployed in the cloud, and some on the local environment.
You will also be involved in other projects, so will have a variety of tasks and get a wide field of professional development.
Initially, you will be mentored by an experienced DevOps Engineer, so as to help you to soon develop into an independent specialist. We provide you with an opportunity to work in a highly-skilled, motivated and friendly international team. You will be able to learn, gain experience and continually improve as a specialist. Our experts will always be ready to help you!
This is a great chance to develop your professional path in a company with 20 years experience in software development, and gain lots of unique knowledge and practical experience to become an expert yourself.
Your day-to-day activities:
- Automation of CI/CD processes (deployment and reporting on results)
- Infrastructure management (cloud environment deployments and monitoring configuration)
- 6+ months experience in System Administration
- Linux (advanced user)
- Virtualization / Cloud Computing concepts
- Understanding SSL, networking, DNS, proxies, and load balancing
- English of Pre-Intermediate level (for work with documentation and writing reports)
Nice to have:
- Bitbucket Pipelines or any other CI/CD tool (Jenkins, Github Actions, Gitlab CI/CD, etc.)
Perks & benefits:
- Online interview process
- Work in a demanding industry
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Career and professional growth
- Flexible work hours, and working remotely (optional)
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Benefits package (including paid vacation and sick leave)
- Health insurance
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, internal training courses, sharing knowledge, etc.)
- High-performance work PC/laptop
- Free corporate English lessons
- A huge technical community with great experience
- High-profile customers
If you are interested in this position, please send us your detailed CV.
Apriorit – A Priority Choice!
If you want to know more about company, take a look here:
Company website: https://www.apriorit.com/
See more jobs at Apriorit