We currently have 49641 active remote jobs categorised, it is impossible to feature them all in this newsletter, so please visit our site, when you login you can consult your selection, including up to the minute updates throughout the week.
All jobs are found in the last 7 days on the sites of the employers, a lot of them have not been published anywhere else! check out the others subscriptions on our main page in the footer
Enjoy the newsletter
Athena is hiring a Remote Community Engagement Manager
At Athena, we power possibility through transformative delegation. True leaders reflect on what they want in life and map the path to get there. We clear the way by pairing exceptional Philippines-based EAs with our driven clients and ensuring both receive ongoing support throughout the journey. The result is 10x more leverage, more time, and more impact on our clients’ work and life.
With a waitlist growing by the day, Athena has already showcased compelling demand. The Community Engagement Manager will be responsible for the engagement of our community across Athena’s owned social channels. You will execute and manage social media content and develop strategies that will deliver an incredible community experience to drive acquisition, engagement, loyalty, and retention.
As a part of the Athena team, you will have an exponential opportunity, to empower the fiercely ambitious to reach the most audacious goals.
- Manage Social Channels: You will monitor, engage, and moderate conversations in our community platforms, creating an inclusive space with meaningful discussions.
- Content Development: You will collaborate with members of the creative, communications, and marketing teams to develop and publish various content formats to maximize engagement in social channels.
- Strategy and Optimization: You will observe, experiment, and optimize engagement strategies based on data. You will continually report, research, and understand best practices and emerging trends in social media.
You will build, test, and optimize social and engagement initiatives to achieve our ambitious goals:
- Collaborate with the Director and the rest of the marketing team to create and implement social media strategies for Athena with clear success indicators focused on increasing conversions, engagement, and audience growth.
- Develop, manage, and optimize social media marketing campaigns, promotional collateral, and influencers to establish and maintain product branding.
- Create, curate, and administer creative, engaging, and original content for social media platforms.
- Monitor and engage in relevant conversations about Athena to cultivate supply applications (recruitment) and demand leads and sales (customers).
- Analyze, evaluate and optimize the performance of brand social media channels and adjust strategy as needed.
- Enhance processes for capturing happy, local audiences' online reviews.
- Keep up to date with best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Utilize broad-based social listening to monitor competitors, report notable threats to management and identify opportunities from customer insights.
These are the metrics you will own and optimize.
- Social channels audience growth
- Social media engagement metrics
- Applicants to hire conversion rates
- You have succeeded in developing and growing social communities in the past 2-5 years
- You have in-depth knowledge of all social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Discord, etc.) and understand the role of social media in the marketing funnel.
- You plan and create compelling social media content/copies that resonate with Athena's target audience.
- You appreciate and understand the value of data and analytics in optimizing key metrics and identifying actionable Customer and Competitor Insights
- You think strategically and make decisions supported by data, insights, and metrics to empower brand strategies and achieve measurable value.
- You are comfortable managing and executing multiple projects concurrently.
- You understand the importance of creative storytelling and can communicate a clear and inspiring narrative across all of our social channels.
- You are a self-starter who looks into opportunities and proposes initiatives outside current plans.
- You strongly communicate and collaborate with Marketing, Communications, and other colleagues to ensure harmonious partnerships that will lead to the success of the business and its people.
See more jobs at Athena
Second Nature is hiring a Remote Commercial Account Manager
Second Nature is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our growing team and support our customers in the Commercial Property Management industry. This individual will help us achieve our post-sales goals by improving customer acquisitions and satisfaction rates. You’ll provide post-sales support for new customers and maintain a positive relationship with existing ones. You’ll also work with internal sales representatives to help them acquire new customers. Overall, Account Managers help the team by delivering an unforgettable customer experience, helping each client scale through efficiency, accuracy, and delivery of SOPs and best practices.
Please be able to demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and the ability to effectively manage data. Applicants should have relevant experience (2+ years preferred) in the account management space. We'd love for someone with Salesforce experience.
This job is not tied to a specific location and is considered as a remote position.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Communicate well with account representatives to ensure total potential sales are realized
- Reporting on the status of accounts and interactions through salesforce
- Monitor sales metrics
- Suggest actions to improve performance and identify opportunities for growth
- 2+ years proven work experience in Customer Success or B2B Account Management
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (Salesforce and MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage your own time
- Strong business acumen with a positive, problem-solving attitude
- Direct access to learn and work hand-in-hand with proven entrepreneurial leaders.
- A supportive team to help you grow and unlock your full potential.
- Competitive salary, bonuses and incentives.
See more jobs at Second Nature
Botkeeper Inc is hiring a Remote Senior Account Executive
Botkeeper is an automated bookkeeping solution transforming the accounting industry. Named one of America’s fastest growing companies by both Inc. and the Financial Times in 2021, we’re building a team that isn’t afraid to push the boundaries of what's possible. Together, we work hard, collaborate constantly, lift one another up, and challenge each other without fear. Following our Series C funding led by Grand Oaks Capital, we’re now scaling to achieve the future of bookkeeping!
Botkeeper is seeking a Senior Account Executive to join our rapidly growing sales team! The Senior Account Executive will help Botkeeper to grow by finding leads, closing sales, supporting existing clients, formulating sales strategies, and communicating product value to clients in order to retain and grow the customer base. The ideal candidate will have several years of experience in a similar role at a SaaS company.
- Adopt and master Botkeeper’s sales framework
- Obtain certification in and utilize company tools and processes
- Qualify leads, prospects, and opportunities and work them to close
- Meet quantitative metrics on outbound calls, emails, demos, and proposals
- Schedule and conduct online walkthroughs and demonstrations with prospects
- Meet metrics around forecasting of sales
- Conduct needs assessments calls with specific prospects as assigned
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for sales
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- The technical aptitude to master our CRM system
- An intrinsic sense of motivation
- The ability to deal with objections
- Previous sales experience in which you demonstrated the ability to meet and exceed sales quotas (preferably 3+ years of experience selling SaaS products, ideally in the accounting space)
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with accounting practices and systems
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related program
Botkeeper provides bookkeeping to businesses using a powerful combination of skilled accountants and automated data entry through the use of machine learning and AI. Our clients receive 24/7 accounting and support as well as incredible insight into their financials with beautiful dashboards and unlimited reporting. The platform easily integrates with a client’s bank accounts, credit cards, HR system, and POS system, and makes appropriate entries and adjustments to their QuickBooks Online accounts, providing businesses with a 24/7 AI-driven Botkeeper. The company is headquartered in Boston, MA.
We offer unlimited PTO, competitive compensation and healthcare, remote work, and 12 weeks of paid parental leave. Additional benefits include our annual company retreat, incredible opportunities for career growth, continued professional education, and collaboration with our team of smart, supportive colleagues.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Botkeeper is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and we encourage all to apply to join our team! We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See more jobs at Botkeeper Inc
Totango is hiring a Remote Account Executive - Enterprise (SaaS)
Role: Senior Enterprise Account Executive
Company: Totango, Inc.
Location: Pacific and Central Time zones preferred
Minimum experience level: 5 years of SaaS software sales experience with 8+ total experience
Are you an experienced sales leader with a consultative sales approach and a verifiable track record of enterprise success? Totango is hiring expert Enterprise Sr. Account Executives to join our growing Sales team and we'd love to hear from you!
What’s your day look like?
- Manage accounts at every step in the pipeline to ensure a winning outcome and accurate forecasting
- Overcome technical and business objections of prospective customers as necessary.
- Generate short-term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation.
- Conduct compelling product demonstrations and presentations to multiple customer stakeholders in the organization
- Curate a customized solution for each prospective customer based upon their needs with proven use cases
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- Prepare formal proposals, produce price quotes, work with management on contract negotiations, and gather all necessary paperwork to process orders
- Partner with the Demand Generation Team to support prospecting efforts, and connect with appropriate stakeholders within each organization
- Partner with Customer Success to ensure high satisfaction within your accounts
What Makes You Successful?
- Experience selling to the C-Suite
- 5+ years of your most recent years in software sales experience, SaaS/Application sales preferred
- Experience in areas relating to customer engagement, experience, and / or Customer Success
- Track record of success selling to large enterprise companies
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles using solution-selling and value-selling techniques
- Track record of consistently over-achieving quota (top 10% in your company)
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel to prospects and customers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
More About Totango:
Totango is rewriting the rules for customer engagement and transforming the way businesses connect with their customers. As the fastest growing and most trusted Customer Success company in the world, Totango enables organizations of all sizes to unleash best-in-class data-driven customer engagements that deliver experiences users crave and outsized business results at scale. Our platform is used by some of the biggest enterprise and hottest SaaS companies including Zoom, Google, Zeplin, Walkme, and SAP to understand and influence their own customer engagement, to manage customer success, as well as to monitor and predict customer health.
We offer competitive salary, great benefits, and you'd be joining an awesome, collaborative, open culture. If you know you're the right candidate, we would love to hear from you!
See more jobs at Totango
DeepL sucht Mitarbeiter is hiring a Remote Account Executive (f/m/d) SMB | German
is Germany's best-known AI company. We develop neural networks to help people work with language. With DeepL Translator, we have created the world's best machine translation system and made it available free of charge to everyone online. Over the next few years, we aim to make DeepL the world's leading language technology company.
Our goal is to overcome language barriers and bring cultures closer together.
What distinguishes us from other companies?
DeepL (formerly Linguee) was founded by developers and researchers. We focus on the development of new, exciting products, which is why we spend a lot of time actively researching the latest topics. We understand the challenges of developing new products and try to meet them with an agile and dynamic way of working. Our work culture is very open because we want our employees to feel comfortable. In our daily work we use modern technologies - not only to translate texts, but also to create the world's best dictionaries, and solve other language problems.
When we tell people about DeepL as an employer, reactions are overwhelmingly positive. Maybe it's because they have enjoyed our services, or maybe they just want to get on board with our quest to break down language barriers and facilitate communication.
We are constantly looking for outstanding employees! Currently, we offer remote work in Germany, the Netherlands, the UK and Poland. Whether you would like to work from home in one of these countries or from one of our offices in Cologne or Paderborn: the choice is yours. No matter where you choose to work from, our way of working is designed to make you an essential part of the team.
What will you be doing at DeepL?
We’re looking for a motivated self-starter who has a consultative sales approach, provides an excellent customer experience and offers polished presentation skills. You'll be single-handedly running an inbound pipeline of sales opportunities and expansion on existing customer accounts across the DACH market. You will bring a consistent track record in sales achievement, Software/SaaS would be a plus.
See more jobs at DeepL sucht Mitarbeiter
Pitchup.com is hiring a Remote Account Coordinator
Want to work with an award-winning and quickly expanding company? We’re a travel site making it a doddle to book camping and caravan sites all over the world.
Pitchup.com receives 30m annual visits and over the last year has booked over 5m bed nights, with revenues up 121% on 2020 and 93% on 2019. The site has been featured in leading global media titles, has been translated into 16 languages, and you will join a nimble team of 70 based in 10 countries, currently all working from home, as we are a remote-first business.
A member of the Financial Times' FT1000 fastest growing companies in Europe, Pitchup.com receives up to 300,000 visits and 6,500 bookings per day. The company is profitable and was founded in 2009 by former lastminute.com staff with a background in the holiday park sector.
We are recruiting for an Italian-speaking Account Coordinator to join our friendly, multinational team. As a member of our Account Management team, you'll work alongside our campsite owners to help them set up their bookable listings, maintain their pricing and availability, and deal with any day-to-day queries.
You will be carrying out the below tasks:
- Help campsites owners set up their bookable listings by assisting in loading price, allocation, description and imagery.
- Assist campsites with enquiries
- Communicate regularly with our campsite list
- Maintain campsite account records
- Liaise with customer service on campsite-related issues
- Update images and videos
- Assist with other administrative tasks within the team
We're looking for an articulate, organised, flexible individual, able to provide competent support to market managers and campsite owners. The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Ideally have experience of managing B2B customer accounts and relationships
- Experience of working with online portals or SaaS solutions
- Fluency or outstanding professional command of English and Italian
- Meticulous, organised and methodical
- Internet savvy and technologically astute - you will need to talk campsite owners through our ‘manager portal’, which they will use online from wherever they are in the world. You should be a strong communicator - calm and composed in your approach and able to adapt your communication style accordingly.
- A natural ‘people person’ galvanised by great client feedback with proven experience giving an outstanding service
- Ability to troubleshoot independently
- Desire to play a part in the establishment of Pitchup.com as a modern, creative brand
- General administrative skills, as well as experience within a customer-facing sector
- Excellent communication skills and exceptional phone manner
- £24,000 - £26,000 salary depending on experience
Pitchup employee benefits:
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time employees)
- Pension matched to 4%, private healthcare, life insurance, critical illness cover and income protection - for peace of mind
- Discounts including: gym memberships, sports equipment, Caffe Nero, Odeon cinema and various hotel and retail outlets
- IT equipment
- A work-from-home office equipment allowance
- Company away days
- Employee assistance helpline, in case you ever need someone to talk to, with access to get-fit programmes, nutrition advice, financial and legal advice and counselling
- And loads more!
Read some of our latest press coverage
- UK: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/family-holidays/grandparents-guide-happy-half-term/
- IT: https://vincenzochierchia.blog.ilsole24ore.com/2022/01/18/estate-2022-pitchup-turismo-glamping-gonfie-vele/
- US: https://medium.com/authority-magazine/dan-yates-of-pitchup-the-future-of-travel-in-the-post-covid-world-949495433861
- ES: https://www.europapress.es/turismo/nacional/noticia-reservas-campings-espana-crecen-30-consolidandose-destinos-favoritos-europa-20211214114752.html
- FR: https://www.camping-car.com/nos-actus/27057-laissez-vous-tenter-par-une-escapade-en-van
See more jobs at Pitchup.com
Enphase Energy is hiring a Remote Strategic Account Manager Spain
GET READY FOR THE FUTURE OF ENERGY.
Enphase Energy is using the innovation that made us the world leader in microinverter technology to transform energy generation and management forever.
We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic Energy Systems Companies in the world. By combining the power of solar energy and the proven advantages of communications technology, Enphase Energy makes solar power systems productive, reliable, smart and safe - increasing the energy harvest of solar systems by up to 25 percent. Our microinverter system is profoundly changing the way solar systems function, and as a result, changing the solar industry itself.
As we continue our exciting growth, we are building teams with highly talented individual contributors and leaders who design, develop, and manufacture next generation energy technologies. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects.
Do you want to help change the world? Read on…
Enphase Energy’s sales model engages installers, integrators, module manufacturers & leading OEM partners in both residential and commercial markets to bring its microinverter systems to global markets. We are seeking a Strategic Account Manager to drive Enphase revenue and share growth in a defined set of partner accounts and recruits/enables new partners. He/She will educate partners on the Enphase technology and business propositions, enabling them to sell our solutions to achieve mutually beneficial revenue and profit goals. Inside Enphase, the Strategic Account Manager works closely with sales management, marketing, customer service, operations and finance to ensure a best in class customer experience.
Key Competencies and Requirements:
- Possess a detailed understanding of partner economics with demonstrated ability to assess a partner’s business and jointly develop successful strategies to incorporate and sell Enphase products in a way that positively impacts all aspects of the partner’s P&L.
- Account planning and management: Develop and execute joint business plans to drive Enphase revenue and market share at partner accounts including but not limited to negotiating supply agreements, providing product training, assisting in development of co-marketing/demand generation campaigns, introduction of new products and managing day-to-day business issues.
- Territory planning and management: Accurate forecasting on weekly/monthly/quarterly basis. Experience managing a portfolio of customers to achieve revenue and share objectives – including acquiring new customers as appropriate. Expected to develop forecasts for each account by analysing historical sales data and information provided by the partner - comparing this with competitive and general market data as available.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Candidates must be results oriented, self-motivated individuals who thrive in a dynamic, high growth, team oriented environment – and must share our passion for renewable energy.
- Minimum of 5 years proven B2B sales experience in a high tech industry selling via indirect channels such as authorized dealers and distributors of electro-mechanical equipment/devices.
- Experience in solar industry or conventional building trades (electrical, roofing, HVAC) is a plus but not required.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, such as business, marketing and/or finance preferred.
- 50% travel required.
- Virtual office must have easy access to major metropolitan airport.
- English language: Oral/written proficiency
- Spanish: Strong to expert oral and written communications skills
Note: Territory will includeSpainso ability to travel extensively is important. We have offices in Netherlands, France, Germany and USA so some travel between offices might be required.
See more jobs at Enphase Energy
Blue Orange Digital is hiring a Remote Senior Technical Account Manager
*NYC Tri-state Area, in-house position to attain and service remote & local clients*
Located at 59th and Lexington, SE corner of Central Park
We have 4 areas available: NY, CA, FL, TX.
Only apply once, please. You will be considered for all appropriate open roles.
Applicants located in the specified regions will be given priority, but all US-based applicants will be personally reviewed.
See a full list of open positions here.
Who We Are:
Blue Orange Digital is a cloud-based data transformation and predictive analytics development firm with offices in NYC and Washington, DC. Founded by successful business entrepreneurs that started their careers in engineering, our team has a passion for technology and data analytics that we believe can transform businesses and improve the digital experience. From startups to Fortune 500’s, we help companies make sense of their business challenges by applying modern and we are looking for passionate people that can bring their experience to the table data analytics techniques, visualizations, machine learning, and artificial intelligence to help our clients reach their technical and business goals. Our startup DNA means everyone on the team makes a direct contribution to the growth of the company!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Seek out, explore, and qualify business opportunities with companies across local, regional, and national regions. Data is the new gold rush, so sharpen those pickaxes!
- Generate net-new client engagements and relationships created from a series of lead sources such as partners, personal relationships, networking, industry events and organizations, and general business development efforts. You’ll need some networking experience. Conference experience is a huge plus, and you never know who is sitting next to you in an airport or bar!
- Nerding out with other nerds. We don’t care what you love...but you should love something enough so your loved ones question if it’s healthy.
- Working alongside sales leadership and delivery teams to oversee successful engagements and help identify and pursue new opportunities with existing clients.
- Create additional opportunities with current clients based on existing services, new offerings, and company initiatives while developing deep professional relationships with clients.
- Deliver against sales targets in a market that's expanding at a rapid pace with a Tier 1 service offering. This is definitely a sales position, and our best performers are usually passionate about exceeding their goals and work hard to do it.
- Work with internal Cloud Consultants, Architects, and Engineers to ensure projects closed and prospects pipelined have the resources and progress necessary to deliver world-class service levels.
- Work with Engagement Managers to plan the delivery of projects, including a budget, delivery resources, and responsibilities.
- Act as the cloud services and technology evangelist, envisioning and inspiring customers throughout their journey.
- Using an abundance of gifs in Slack. (No seriously, we use a lot of gifs.)
Your Qualifications & Experience:
- 5+ years of quota-carrying technology field sales or business development experience
- 2+ years of experience with identifying, developing, and closing large-scale technology projects with enterprise accounts
- 2-4 years of enterprise account management experience, negotiation complex contracts, and collaborating with junior sales and delivery teams
- 2+ years of experience creating and implementing long-term transformational account strategies in a customer-facing role
- Driven by success, you'll also be highly personable, well organized with a strong ability to deliver to senior decision-makers within globally recognized corporations.
- Strong solution sales skills.
- Ability to navigate large, complex organizations
- Experience selling consulting advisory and implementation services and operating at the executive level within client accounts
- Excellent organizational, time management, writing, communication, decision-making, and presentation skills
- Ability to travel 25-50% of the time
- A letter of reference from your mother.
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA, or other advanced degrees.
- Small company experience is a plus
- You must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
You will be a driving force behind Blue Orange’s future growth and we believe in rewarding our sales team accordingly! We do so with competitive base salaries, robust benefits, increasing commission tiers based on gross revenue, and uncapped earning potential.
Our Benefits Include:
- 401k Matching
- Unlimited PTO
- OTE of $200k for the first year
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision Insurance
- $75 Cell Phone or Internet Reimbursement
- Bonuses for hitting activity and sales thresholds
- Sales Navigator Team License and other cutting-edge tools
- “A Cloud Guru” account for continuing education and professional growth
$180K 2M quota
$240 3M quota
See more jobs at Blue Orange Digital
PeopleLift is hiring a Remote Account Executive - Staffing
*This is a work from home, remote position*
The SAE is responsible for generating new business through previous connections, networking, cold calling, qualification, and discovery calls with potential customers. High volume selling skills are imperative as the position will have huge goals to attain that will directly impact our bottom line.
Why do you want to work here?
PeopleLift is a team of forward-thinking individuals with diverse skill sets and strong values. We help scale businesses by finding candidates who we know will add value in the long run. Unlike other recruiting agencies, we’re empowering businesses with sustainable world-class solutions that focus on three issues: Hiring, Retaining and Engaging. We care relentlessly and believe we are the Future of Work.
Culture:We believe great cultures build great companies. PeopleLift’s leadership team was born in fires and we have huge expectations for anyone joining the team.
Our Growth Story: We are a team of 16 that is geared to double our size within the next 12 months. We identified a niche that has us on track to outpace our 2022 projections.
In a perfect world, this role discovers new leads through thoughtful lead generation techniques which translate into long-term relationships in their assignment markets with their assigned target accounts.
This is an 80% hunter role for 2022 with that reducing to 50% in year 2 as we build out the sales operations. We are looking for a closer mentality as we as a business close 40% of our bids meaning if you bring qualified opportunities to the Executive Partner, you will make serious $$. You will make over 200K in this role year over year with the right work ethic, determination, and persistence.
Ideally, this role would grow into a Sales Leadership function within 12 months. We have tangible examples of employees that started as contractors and are now division leaders.
That is who we need.A future sales leader, a self-motivated top performer who views this opportunity as a way of accelerating their life while rewarding their bank accounts and career trajectory.
We will give you the tools, the spend, and the targets. Your job is to drive revenue with a world-class solution offering.
Strong Competencies Include
- Hunter Mentality - we are in a stage where you will make fantastic commission and we want those who want to make over 200K annually.
- Building and executing Highly Customized Outreach
- Embrace and embody the value of volume cold calling - it is part of the gig and will be critical in the early stages
- View Webinars and knowledge-based sharing as a monthly need to develop new leads
- Enjoy/embrace the longer term, nurturing required to convert leads into accounts
- Webinar Management/Leadership
- Consultative Sales Cycle
- Attentive to Detail
- You are a self-starter who is excited to drive new business and make a direct impact on the top revenue line
- You are driven to make the customers’ lives better and you take a customer-centric approach to solving problems
- You have a strong business acumen
- You are accountable for your work
- You hold a natural curiosity and tend to research and ask questions to find solutions
- You are driven and motivated to develop your career in sales
- You are organized and committed to excellence
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and natural bias for action
- You love to learn and develop your knowledge and skills, specifically, in the staffing/recruiting industry
- 5+ years of Staffing, Recruiting, RPO, or MSP space with at least 2+ years selling to Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Logistics, Nonresidential construction, and or warehousing verticals. If the consumer product is being built in the facility, this is a target for you.
- Ability to effectively communicate with business owners and senior-level decision-makers both verbally and written
- Experience selling over 2 million in net new revenue every year.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development
- Have a work hard/play hard mentality and thrive in a fast-moving environment that has a startup feel
See more jobs at PeopleLift
OnProcess Technology is hiring a Remote Accountant-GL | Remote | US
The Accountant,GL will be an integral part of the Accounting Team and will work under the direction of the Corporate Controller.
The Accountant,GL will be responsible for general accounting functions including preparing journal entries, entering deposits, maintaining balance sheet schedules and ledgers and account reconciliations in accordance with GAAP. Assists with monthly closings, account analysis, prepare journal entries, reconcile financial statements and accounts, and ensure data accuracy. He/She/They will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks related to general accounting and financial analysis activities.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare journal entries with supporting documentation to ensure accuracy and sufficiency of audit trail.
- Prepare, maintain, audit, and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing reports.
- Ensure accounting records are in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and comply with financial internal controls.
- Maintain familiarity with reporting for subsidiaries.
- Work with confidential data in an effective, professional manner that maintains the integrity of the data and processes.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations and validate the accuracy and reasonableness of account balances.
- Research and resolve account discrepancies
- Provide appropriate supporting documentation for account balances
- Communicate frequently with the Finance Team to discuss accounting or other issues that may impact the timeliness and/or reliability of financial results.
- Assist with year-end audit preparation, ad hoc reporting, and financial analyses as required.
- Work with others in Finance or other departments as needed to identify and propose solutions to potential accounting issues.
- Assist with year-end preparation of data used in corporate tax filing
- Review monthly reports from foreign subsidiaries
- Search as Primary backup on various processes as identified
- Other projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 5+ years accounting experience, including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and General Ledger
- Hands-on knowledge of accounting software required (NetSuite preferred)
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Outlook -- PowerPoint and Access experience desirable
- Self-Starter with initiative
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Google applications preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong accounting fundamentals
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Ability to document and adhere to accounting policies and procedures
- High degree of integrity and commitment. Ability to handle information of a confidential nature and ensure that such information is secured and maintained in an appropriate manner.
- Effective time management skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently to meet established deadlines
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities, multi-task, and work independently while maintaining good communication with peers and supervisor
- Ability to identify and recommend changes to accounting processes and/or systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in working with accounting systems and designing and maintaining spreadsheets with a focus on Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to perform ad hoc reporting and other tasks as needed in a demanding financial environment.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with internal and external contacts, and display good interpersonal skills – cooperative, courteous, flexible
- Problem-solving skills – strong problem-solving skills, analyze data and search for inconsistencies, reconcile inconsistencies and devise solutions to errors
- Accounting functions – knowledge of technical accounting functions, financial record keeping and bookkeeping
- Auditing experience – auditing financial statements and documents requires a strong eye for errors and inconsistencies. Correct mistakes as necessary and are comfortable interpreting the accuracy of financial documents
- Must be able to move intermittently throughout the work day
- Must be able to lift, bend, etc.
- Must possess sight/hearing/speech senses, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately so that the requirements of this position can be fully met
- Quiet and limited distraction work from home environment
OnProcess Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.
See more jobs at OnProcess Technology
FMCG KP Snacks Manufacturing & Supply Chain is hiring a Remote Sales Controller
Business Unit/Sales Controller - Grocery Multiples & Symbols Retail
Home-based contract/hybrid working
As our Business Unit/Sales Controller for Grocery Multiples and Symbols Retail, you'll inspire our impulse retail customers, with a category vision for the Crisps, Snacks and Nuts category. You'll lead and inspire a team of five colleagues, supporting multiple customers across this channel.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with a demonstrable track record of delivering growth for their business and their customer base. An enthusiastic and inspiring leader, with a passion for the snacks category, you'll join a high-performing team and business that can offer challenge and development and this role is also a considerable contributor to the KP Snacks P&L.
As Business Unit Controller, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Full P&L responsibility for your channel
- Coaching & leading the team
- Delivery of all key commercial targets & KPI's
- Role model our values & behaviours
- Leading amongst your peer group
The multi-award-winning culture at KP Snacks is friendly, welcoming and supportive. We encourage everyone to be the best they can be, working together to achieve great results.
We are also incredibly proud to have been named as one of the Top 25 Best Big Companies and one of the Top 10 Food & Drink Companies to work for in the UK (via Best Companies)
££competitive base salary
Matched contribution pension
Lots more great, flexible benefits as part of the KP Deal
See more jobs at FMCG KP Snacks Manufacturing & Supply Chain
BlueVoyant is hiring a Remote Payroll Analyst
The Payroll Analyst will be responsible to compile all required payroll data and accurately process payroll for several entities, on a semi-monthly and monthly basis. The Payroll Analyst will report to the Payroll and Benefits Administrator and will ensure that all payrolls are accurately input and submitted on a timely basis. Must have proven and in-depth experience of processing payroll for exempt and non-exempt employees for a workforce of 400 or more employees on ADP WorkForceNow platform and Namely. Demonstrated experience in all areas of payroll processing and reporting. Experience with international payrolls in Canada and Europe is desirable.
- Working closely with the Payroll and Benefits Administrator, compile payroll data sheets for various entities.
- Process payroll accurately and on time, with strong attention to detail.
- Process full-cycle payrolls for entities in the US and Canada on semi-monthly and monthly basis
- Update payroll activity sheets based on inputs received from HR: salary increases, bonus payments, severance, commissions, garnishments
- Prepare payroll preview reports and submit to Finance for review and approval.
- Research and resolve payroll discrepancies
- Ensure that supporting documentation is maintained to substantiate all payroll inputs and transactions
- Reconcile payroll before final submission, and maintain spreadsheets for recordkeeping and audit
- Process ad hoc reports as may be needed
- Run out of sequence payrolls as authorized
- Address, research and respond to employee payroll related inquiries.
- 5 – 7 years demonstrated experience in processing payroll preferably in ADP WorkforceNow and Namely
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, Word
- Strong numeracy skills and spreadsheet management
- Strong organizational skills
- Maintain confidentiality regarding financial and payroll matters
- Experience processing payroll for a headcount of 400+ employees
- Excellent written and verbal skills
At BlueVoyant, we recognize that effective cyber security requires active prevention and defense across both your organization and supply chain. Our proprietary data, analytics and technology, coupled with deep expertise, works as a force multiplier to secure your full ecosystem. Accuracy! Actionability! Timeliness! Scalability!
Led by CEO, Jim Rosenthal, BlueVoyant’s highly skilled team includes former government cyber officials with extensive frontline experience in responding to advanced cyber threats on behalf of the National Security Agency, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Unit 8200 and GCHQ, together with private sector experts. BlueVoyant services utilize large real-time datasets with industry leading analytics and technologies.
Founded in 2017 by Fortune 500 executives, including Executive Chairman, Tom Glocer, and former Government cyber officials, BlueVoyant is headquartered in New York City and has offices in Maryland, Tel Aviv, San Francisco, London, Budapest and Latin America.
All employees must be authorized to work in the United States. BlueVoyant provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, BlueVoyant complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
See more jobs at BlueVoyant
Latitude, Inc. is hiring a Remote SEC Reporting Manager (Fully Remote)
As the SEC Reporting Manager you’ll take on the accounting for complex and non-routine areas, play a key role in our external reporting process and liaise closely with operations accounting to ensure technical accounting transactions are recorded correctly. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented, self-motivated team player with strong technical accounting and analytical skills.
Salary: $90,000 - 110,000/year
What you’ll do:
- Support all SEC reporting requirements including Forms 10-Q, 10-K, 8-K and proxy filings by preparing and reviewing supporting schedules and related analysis in accordance with US GAAP.
- Monitor peer and industry filings to identify emerging trends in financial statement disclosures.
- Independently research and analyze accounting issues, including recent accounting pronouncements, complex transactions and emerging areas and prepare related accounting memoranda.
- Review all new and amended leases and determine appropriate accounting conclusions under ASC 842. Serve as subject matter expert for lease accounting system and review lease checklists.
- Prepare and review journal entries and account reconciliations for technical areas including share-based compensation, equity, investments and leases.
- Enhance technical accounting and SEC reporting internal controls.
- Be a trusted partner and collaborate with cross-functional partners to support company initiatives.
What we’re looking for:
- 1+ years progressive accounting experience. CPA and public accounting experience, or equivalent skills preferred.
- Strong understanding of US GAAP and SEC reporting requirements and ability to effectively explain these to non-accounting cross-functional partners both verbally and in writing.
- Advanced Excel skills. Experience with Oracle or Workiva is a plus. Comfortable learning new systems.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills, attention to detail and commitment to accuracy.
- Proven ability to exercise sound judgment, provide leadership, manage multiple priorities and work cross-functionally to meet tight deadlines.
See more jobs at Latitude, Inc.
Ubiquity is hiring a Remote Senior Accountant
Ubiquity is hiring for a Senior Accountant to consolidated financial statement preparation and reporting,
general ledger accountability, preparing and recording journal entries, maintenance and monitoring of
accounts receivable and accounts payable ledgers, payroll processing and compliance with laws and
regulations, and other duties as they arise.
As a part of the fast-growing BPO company, you will be part of a team of motivated engineering and business professionals around the globe and shape the technological foundation of a multi-national organization. Given the complexity of our systems and our team's expansion, there is no limit to your technical growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly financial statements, reports and supporting work papers and schedules by collecting,
- analyzing, recording and summarizing transactions and accounts
- Responsible for maintaining an up to date general ledger.
- Maintaining fixed asset and other subsidiary ledgers
- Reconciling bank accounts and reporting on daily cash balances.
- Supervise the accounts payable function, including the timely posting of vendor invoices to proper
- accounts and payments to vendors
- Auditing and verifying transactions; obtaining proper approvals of invoices
- Design and implement appropriate internal controls.
- Reconcile numerous intercompany balance accounts among parent and subsidiaries
- Assist with treasury functions, annual financial statement audit and preparation of corporate tax returns
- Liaise with accounting departments of foreign subsidiaries
- Supervise junior staff/accounting clerks
Ideal Candidates Have:
- Preferably a Certified Public Accountant
- Must have at least 4 years’ work experience in Accounting
- Working in an Audit Firm is a plus.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Knowledgeable on the following applications: Quickbooks Enterprise, Oracle, SAP, Excel (pivot table), Word and Powerpoint, and other ERPs
- Must have very strong attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
- Must be able to complete tasks with minimum supervision
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with vendors, co- employees and others
- Willing to work in Manila (BGC / Eastwood)
- Willing to work on graveyard shift
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Healthcare Benefits
- Group Life Insurance
- Tenure Based Benefits
- Profit Sharing
- Annual Performance Appraisal
- Retirement Benefits
See more jobs at Ubiquity
Advertising, Public Relations & Communication
Air up GmbH is hiring a Remote Influencer Manager (f/m/d) Benelux
We question, we imagine, we dare, we do.
Our vision is to make a healthy and sustainable lifestyle the most attractive choice. So we defy: the status quo, misleading product, and nonsense rules! We truly believe in the power of ideas and are thirsty to realize the ones that could have impact. We're an eclectic bunch of creative minds, experts, builders, and improvers. Our perspectives, cultures, backgrounds, dreams, skills, and life paths may have nothing in common, but we gather behind a vision and sail together towards our ambitious goals.
Awesome is the spirit, epic the goal. Are you looking to take on a new challenge? Let's talk.
Influencer Manager (f/m/d) Benelux
With Influencer Marketing being a key performance driven channel for air up and contributing to a major part of our revenue and business growth, we are looking for an Influencer Manager for the Benelux market who is passionate about data and strategy, with a good understanding of the industry KPIs, how they are calculated and analysed, and a strategic/performance-based approach to influencer campaigns.
- You plan influencer campaigns according to our overall marketing and content strategy with operational excellence.
- You are responsible for the planning and management of a 5 to 6-digit influencer marketing monthly budget in Belgium and Netherlands.
- You define the overall influencer marketing strategy for Benelux, in collaboration with the rest of the Benelux Influencer team and the Team Lead Influencer Marketing Northern Europe.
- You are fully responsible for influencer campaigns from beginning to end (monthly budget planning, negotiations, contract set up, campaign management, tracking, briefing, content review, performance analysis, reporting etc).
- You analyse and report influencer campaigns on a monthly basis, and make data driven decisions to maximize results.
- Together with the team, you will develop and implement innovative ideas and strategies for our presence across all social media platforms such as Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Twitch, etc. (from editorial planning to management and implementation, with a strong focus on performance).
- You stay up to date in the influencer marketing industry trends and implement them into your campaigns.
- You support influencer integrated campaigns and work closely with other marketing teams (paid social, CRM, etc)
- You act as a sparring partner to other Influencer Managers within the North, Central and South region teams.
- You think creatively when it comes to influencer marketing and bring innovation to the influencer marketing strategy and approach.
- You hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Communication, Marketing, Business Administration or in a related field, alternatively you have equivalent vocational training
- You speak Dutch on a native level and have professional level English skills (French would be a huge plus, but not a requirement).
- You count with 1-2 years of experience in Influencer Marketing in the Benelux market.
- You have a good understanding of the Dutch & Belgian culture and the influencer marketing scene.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and a good understanding of the ins and outs of business.
- You have a high affinity and knowledge about influencer marketing and its KPIs, and are comfortable working with extensive data.
- You possess the operational excellence and exceptional organizational skills that the role requires.
- You are not afraid to take ownership of your market, budget and campaigns.
- You feel at home on the current social media channels and have a feeling for current and future trends.
- You have above average negotiation skills.
air up®have developed an innovative and world-first drinking system. Through scent alone, the air up®bottle brings flavour to simple tap water and can be enjoyed without any single-use plastic bottles, sugar, or additives. air up is a young, fast-growing company filled with ambitious and creative minds from various backgrounds.
But what’s in for you?
????30 days of vacation????remote-first approach????discount on our products????employer-funded pension????discount on Urban Sports Club????personal development????regular team events☕️ free coffee & fruit????start-up spirit
air up®is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining an equal opportunity environment for all persons free of discriminatory behaviour. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
Please be sure to add email@example.com to your secure contact list to ensure delivery of all correspondence from us and / or check your spam folder frequently. Please apply online with your CV, your salary expectations and your possible entry date as well as any other information that you would like to share with us.
See more jobs at Air up GmbH
Arts & entertainment
Stellar Creative Lab is hiring a Remote Freelance Background Artist/Concept Artist
At Stellar Creative Lab we live, breathe and love animation. A culture that is creative. A home for your talent. We hire stars – work with the best in the industry. Work with Us.
Do you love, live and breath Marvel?
Stellar Creative Lab islooking for a Freelance BG Painter or Concept Artists who can help us drive the artistic quality and vision for this Prestige Streaming Series.
While we are looking for experienced artists, a strong portfolio speaks for itself, and we are open to junior artists and freelancers.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the creation of environment layouts and digital painted backgrounds to fit the approved style of the production
- Effectively and professionally communicate within the team
- Design and paint using provided 3D models and grids, using Photoshop layers
- Organize and format artwork for submission and review
- Work collaboratively to meet production deadlines
Your Experience, Talents and Abilities
- Photoshop experience required
- Strong cinematic sense for composition, colour and light
- Able to work within a fast paced series production schedule and adapt to changes easily
- 3D modeling, texturing and matte painting skills a plus
- Knowledge of 3D pipeline, production and software (Maya) an asset
- Knowledge of Marvel subject matter is a definite plus!
- Love of film and tv is what your world spins on (maybe second after Marvel)
- Comfortable in a Work From Home or Work in Studio environment
- Experience with Shotgun Software is a plus
- Eligible to work in B.C
- This is a remote (work from home) position, but if you prefer to work from the studio this is also possible!
- Portfolio Submission Required
In response to the COVID - 19 pandemic, Stellar Creative Lab is able to offer the following benefits:
- the option to work at the studio as well as remotely across British Columbia
- ongoing health and safety training
- support for your ergonomic workspace at home
See more jobs at Stellar Creative Lab
Banking & Finance
Per Scholas Inc. is hiring a Remote Operations and Finance Analyst
Position: Operations and Finance Analyst
Reports to: Director of Operations (in the Chief Financial and Administrative Officer group)
The Operations and Finance Analyst is a new position at Per Scholas that will support our growing national footprint in the areas of operations (physical site support) and financial analysis (report production and research). Operations at Per Scholas include but is not limited to: real estate management, site logistics, procurement support, safety and security, budget planning support, and expansion planning. In addition to supporting the execution of these operations functions, the analyst will also be tasked with financial research and will be responsible for creating and maintaining a standard set of reports that will inform decision-making and resource allocation decisions.
Responsibilities of the Operations and Finance Analyst include:
Project Management and Site Support (~60%):
- Assists in the planning and coordination of special projects, including but not limited to managing intranet and knowledge management tools, database management, survey administration, and creating reports from various sources
- Develops and updates standardized dashboards and reports based on operational and fiscal needs; may include but is not limited to work in Vena, Smartsheet, MS Excel, and Google sheets
- Runs ad-hoc reports from internal databases to manage daily and weekly operational performance
- Researches operations best practices used by comparable organizations and tests viability for Per Scholas implementation
- Works as a team member to ensure continuity, coordination, and efficiency of all initiatives and resources
- Facilitates communication and presentation with sites we support nationally, and other partner departments
- Performs ad-hoc budget reports for all departments under Operations and processes payments or transactions as needed
- Arranges training sessions for Operations, Finance, and IT/IS staff
- Refines Project Plan templates for operational work such as site moves and facility additions/changes
- Facilitates Project Management meetings as needed in support of tracking operational progress and project spending
Financial Support and Analysis (~40%)
- Supports the annual budget development process which includes establishing a time-bound project plan, convening key stakeholders for decision making, and supporting financial scenarios
- Uses our financial systems (ERP and budget reporting) to gather and analyze financial data and transactions
- Creates and maintains a set of standard reports, including Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and monitors drivers of performance for the board and executive team reporting
- Sources and coordinates in-service training to headquarters and site staff on financial, operational, and technology matters
- Assists programs managers with financial matters and reviews contracts
- Supports annual audit and year-end processes
- Participates as necessary in the development and implementation of financial management systems and software
- Conducts analysis on historical lease and operational spending to determine baseline financial estimates based on city type and locale
- Uses various techniques to determine operational cost outliers and areas for improvement
- Determines target operational spend targets for new sites
- Works with the Finance team to build effective and efficient ways to track spending against budgets
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviors Desired
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and seek creative solutions to unique problems
- Actively participates in developing the culture of the broader team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high performing, and sometimes unpredictable environment
- Acute attention to the smallest details to ensure smooth, predictable, and effective outcomes
- Understands and sees value in two-way feedback
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) as evidenced by original work
- Ability to draft project plans with set time frames and expected outcomes
- Strong technical skills, experience in managing and manipulating databases and datasets
- Extremely organized and execution-oriented (experience managing many moving parts and consistently delivering on time)
- Highly proficient with Google Suite of products as well as Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in accounting, business, engineering, or a related field
- Ability to utilize and evaluate financial systems.
- Excellent analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- High ethical standards.
Education and Experience
- BA or BS from an accredited 4-year institution
- 2-4 years work experience in data management, education or similar environment
For this role specifically,we are targeting a salary of$75,000with a range between $70,000 and $78,750 where the difference in salary is typically determined by several factors, including geography in which the selected candidate resides, and alignment with qualifications and experience.
WHY WORK HERE?
We believe our staff is the heart and soul of the organization. Our workplace culture is challenging, supportive, collaborative and mission-driven. We take a genuine interest in career paths and work-life balance, and welcome contributing ideas from staff at all levels. Working at Per Scholas means working somewhere full of engaging, savvy, diverse people who care deeply about pushing our work forward.
You’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual professional environment, self-development opportunities, innovative technology, and benefits like health care and a 401K match. If you want to work in a progressive organization, where you can build something meaningful and have fun while doing it, we would love to hear from you.
Per Scholas strives to deliver an equitable compensation and benefits package to support the financial, mental and physical wellness of our staff. We offer 37 paid days off during your first year of employment, Summer Fridays (early close each Friday of the Summer), medical benefits with premiums starting below $20 per paycheck, $1 for $1 matching on 401k contributions up to 6% of pay.
ABOUT PER SCHOLAS:
Per Scholas is a national organization that has been advancing economic mobility for more than 25 years. Through rigorous training, professional development, and robust employer connections, we prepare individuals traditionally underrepresented in technology for high-growth careers in the industry. We partner with leading employers to build more diverse talent pools, directly connecting our graduates to new career opportunities at businesses ranging from Fortune 500 companies to innovative startups. With campuses in 17 cities, Per Scholas has trained more than 16,000 individuals in tech skills, building bridges to careers in technology. To learn more, visit PerScholas.org and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
If you have any questions about this role, please feel free to email our Talent team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to viewing your application!
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. See our full EEO statement here.
See more jobs at Per Scholas Inc.
LTG is hiring a Remote Group Finance Analyst () London/Brighton, UK
This is an exciting opportunity that would suit a technically strong newly qualified accountant looking for a role in an international, rapidly-growing, vibrant technology-based Group.
You will be working for a global leader in the learning and talent management technologies sector. LTG is listed on the London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market (‘AIM’) and has grown rapidly through M&A and organic growth; the Group has a market capitalisation of ~£1.2 billion. LTG has offices in the UK, Europe, North America, LATAM, and the Asia Pacific and offers an exciting and dynamic environment for you to gain a breadth and depth of experience in a publicly listed company.
Please visit www.ltgplc.com for more details.
As the Group Reporting Analyst in the Group Finance team, reporting to the Senior Group Reporting Manager, you will:
- Perform Month end accounting for LTG plc (ultimate holding company) and Learning Technologies Acquisition Corporation (intermediate holding company)
- Assist with the delivery of monthly consolidated group management accounts for circulation to the plc board
- Assist with the preparation of statutory accounts including the group’s consolidated Annual and Interim financial statements and subsidiary financial statements
- Prepare the quarterly covenant calculations to support covenant compliance reporting to the group’s lenders
- Assist with technical accounting for share based payments and leases
- Work with Financial Planning and Analysis to consolidate the group’s annual budget and reforecasts
- Support the development and documentation of group accounting policies
- Support the implementation of internal controls across the group
- Work with the wider finance community to ensure intercompany balances are reconciled across the group
- Proactively deal with audit requests
- Prepare technical accounting papers for the Audit Committee
- Be involved in new acquisitions including the acquisition accounting and integrating the acquired companies’ financial reporting
- Be involved with disposal accounting when the group divests businesses
- Research and apply new accounting standards across the group
- Work with the wider Group Finance team to Identify and implement financial reporting and system improvements including assisting with the implementation of a consolidation system
- Work with the Group Tax and accounting teams to co-ordinate analysis for corporation tax computations
- Ad hoc projects as required
The successful candidate will have:
- A recognised accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA)
- Strong technical knowledge of IFRS/GAAP and financial reporting
- Experience of multicurrency consolidation preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional MS Excel skills; competent and efficient at dealing with data from different sources
- Strong interpersonal skills
LTG operates a flexible working policy whereby employees may work remotely but will be expected to attend the office periodically albeit with increased frequency around key reporting dates. The role will be based from either the London or Brighton offices; you may be required to travel to other group offices as required.
Weare an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
See more jobs at LTG
Business development & Sales
Codexis is hiring a Remote Sr. Director Business Development, Sustainable Manufacturing
Are you ready to join our mission to improve the health of people and the planet? Do you have a passion for science and the transformational role that enzymes are playing? Come be part of our team at Codexis, Inc. We area leading enzyme engineering company leveraging our proprietary CodeEvolver technology platform to discover and develop novel, high performance enzymes and novel biotherapeutics.
Our Performance Enzymes Division focuses on engineering novel enzymes that have applications in the sustainable manufacturing of pharmaceuticals, food, and industrial products, and in the creation of the next generation of life science tools. These unique enzymes drive product and process improvements across multiple industries and applications.
We are seeking to hire a Sr. Director, Business Developmentto lead our Performance Enzymes Commercial Operations Team.
If any of the below describes you, we would love to meet you!
- Do you enjoy driving customer relationships?
- Do you consider yourself a leader of strategic engagement?
- Are you a strong negotiator with a good grasp of biochemistry, food science or other similar discipline?
- Are you passionate about selling solutions that benefit the health of people and the planet?
- Do you thrive in a diverse and collaborative team environment?
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Lead strategic engagement to support and develop long-term partnerships with pharmaceutical, food and other industrial companies.
- Develop and manages business plans to meet or exceed business and revenue goals for the portfolio.
- Lead strategic negotiations in the North American territory, and manage cross functional teams in support of securing and executing on Collaboration, Licensing and/or Supply Agreements
- Demonstrate technical credibility to consult with customers on technology solutions.
- Maintain current knowledge of the relevant markets, products, and trends to effectively presentations and consultations with prospective customers.
- Utilize strong communication skills to directly interface with customers and close business deals.
- Build, prioritize, and manage current alliances and active projects.
- Actively scout for and identify new business development and/or product development opportunities that align with the company’s goals for the food and industrial applications markets.
- Develop internal business cases to effectively rank and prioritize customer needs and resources.
- Collaborate closely with the internal research, development, product management, operations and legal teams to ensure opportunities progress and customer needs are met.
- As needed, take on-line management responsibility for Business Development professionals in the North America territory.
To be successful in this role, your background and experience should include:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Food Science or related field. An MBA or other higher qualification is desirable.
- At least 8 years of experience in key account management or business development in a related market. 12+ years’ experience preferred
- Strong desire to win business and establish long term customer relationships
- Track record of managing to, and meeting/exceeding revenue targets
- Strong negotiation skills and a history of managing complex deals, ideally with an IP and/or technology licensing component
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including strong open questioning and active listening skills
- Willingness to travel up to 30%.
What can Codexis offer you?(besides an amazing and collaborative culture?)
- Full benefits on your first day
- 100% match on 401k (up to 4%)
- Generous flex time off
- Fitness reimbursement
- Free fitness classes
- Back up child/dependent care
- Commuter vouchers
- Student loan assistance
NO AGENCIES OR THIRD PARTIES
Codexis is an equal opportunity employer & prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital & veteran status.
See more jobs at Codexis
Smarking is hiring a Remote Business Operations Specialist - SmartPass
Smarking is a group of hyper-driven MIT PhDs, data scientists, engineers, transportation experts, and battle-tested business professionals working to solve the notorious parking problem via a unique enterprise approach. Smarking aims to enable highly efficient urban mobility by digitizing parking spaces and distributing parking inventory dynamically, in order to get the world ready for the connected, shared, and autonomous future.
Backed by top VCs like Y Combinator and Khosla Ventures, Smarking has brought its solution to over 2,500 parking locations across North America. For the first time, cities, parking asset owners, and parking operators can make data-driven decisions easily. Smarking also launched the industry’s first fully automatic dynamic pricing engine, producing 40%-400% revenue uplifts for online sales at at parking locations Chicago, NYC, Boston, and many other cities.
Smarking is a leading provider of enterprise software and data technology solutions for the massively overlooked $655B global parking industry.
In 2021, Smarking released the industry's first fully integrated flexible parking platform - SmartPass - a Shopify like platform for parking. SmartPass enables parking facility owners and managers to craft and offer unlimited kinds of parking products to consumers in an unprecedentedly flexible fashion and keep an ongoing digital connection with each parker directly, without worrying about setting up separate systems for billing, payment processing, parking access control, or any other hassles as SmartPass takes care of all of them. The gross parking transaction volume on SmartPass has been doubling quarter by quarter since April 2021.
This is an excellent position for a highly capable and successful operations professional who's ready to take on bigger responsibilities and a leap of faith, to own, lead, and execute all aspects of scaling SmartPass by Smarking to thousands of more parking sites rapidly. The Biz Ops Specialist will report directly to the CEO.
- Lead and execute full-cycle operations to scale SmartPass to thousands of more parking sites and tens of more online sales channels
- Own SmartPass induced revenue growth outcome
- Work closely with Smarking clients (commercial real estate owners, parking operators, municipalities etc.) to enable rapid SmartPass scaling from POC projects to portfolio wide adoption, tackling challenges from implementation, PARCS integration, user onboarding, and payout bank account set up, to parking growth enablement.
- Work closely with sales, customer success, implementation, support, product, ang engineering teams at Smarking to enable highly effective and efficient cross-functional empowerment for SmartPass scaling
- Work closely with all PARCS partners in the industry to break walls and enable broad and in-depth partnerships for Smarking SmartPass
- Establish internal analytics on all aspects of SmartPass scaling and performance
- Lead and execute exploration work under new product initiatives and contribute to high level strategy when needed.
- 3+ years experience on business operations positions.
- Successful track record of working with ambiguity and uncertainty; hungry for responsibilities and impact, strong sense of ownership, execution & results oriented.
- Big pluses: startup working experience, experience working at marketplace platforms, interest in solving the parking problem.
- Passionate about scaling technology solutions across the entire industry
- Passionate about delivering value to customers by leveraging great tech solutions and solving complex problems.
- Hungry for responsibility, impact, and growth
- Humble to learn, curious to learn, open-minded to learn
- Team player
- Strong sense of ownership
- Treat others with respect, empathy, and constructive candor
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- 100% coverage of medical, dental, and vision insurances.
- 401K plan with 3% company hard match.
- $100 monthly data plan.
- $60 monthly health subsidiary.
- Unlimited paid time off.
- Expenses for setting up home-office.
- Book club: expenses for buying work/growth empowering books
Smarking is a group of passionate MIT PhDs, data scientists, Silicon Valley engineers, and battle-tested business professionals, committed to enable highly efficient urban mobility by building the digital infrastructure for the massively overlooked $655B parking industry ($131B in the US).
Smarking is hired by organizations like Brookfield Properties, City of Miami, ABM Industry Groups, and many other enterprise industry leaders to turn their parking data into business results. Smarking's dynamic pricing engine has been creating 40%-400% revenue uplift for online parking sales at parking facilities in Chicago, NYC, Boston, and many other cities, without any manual involvement required from property managers, leveraging fully automatic algorithm-driven yield management technologies similar to the airline and hotel industries.
By providing the very first business intelligence and yield management enterprise SaaS to the parking industry, Smarking is establishing itself as an emerging leader in the US parking market. Smarking currently works with 2,500+ parking locations cross North America, based in San Francisco, and backed by top investors like Khosla Ventures and Y Combinator.
Our backend system provides API endpoints through microservices, most of which are written in Python. Our tech stack includes Docker, Postgresql, ElasticSearch, Kubernetes, flask, nginx, terraform, and AWS services such as EC2, S3, SQS, and ECS.
Our front-end is mostly written in ES6. Our tech stack includes React, Redux, and Flow. We use mocha, chai, enzyme, and selenium for testing. We use webpack for packaging, and docker for containerization. And we’re constantly trying new tools and practices to be the best we can.
See more jobs at Smarking
Trueline is hiring a Remote Sales Development Representative
People at Trueline are passionate about life and curious about its details. We believe that every company has a story to tell – old, new, growing, struggling, ordinary, unique – and we dedicate ourselves to helping them tell that story in an effective, meaningful, and beautiful way. Working at Trueline means helping hundreds of companies and executives across the nation do just that.
We are an ever-growing B2B branding, marketing, and consulting business located in the heart of Portland, Maine. We’re best known for our industry-specific publications and have a knack for helping businesses shape a narrative. We’re looking for smart and ambitious people to join our team. As recipients of the “Best Places to Work in ME” award five years running, this is an opportunity to work with one of Maine’s most fun, innovative, collaborative, and profitable businesses.
As the Sales Development Coordinator you’ll be responsible for generating, prospecting, and contacting potential clients, and for setting the tone for the sales cycle following. You’ll work closely with a Content Developer to move clients from prospect to pitch and ensure a steady pipeline of content is available for quarterly journal publication. Folks who thrive as Sales Coordinators have a roadmap to promotion within 12 months and the opportunity to move up the ladder as far as their ambition and profitability will carry them. This role is an excellent opportunity to start or refine a career in sales and marketing.
What You’ll Do as the Sales Development Coordinator:
- Prospect and call new clients for features in our quarterly industry journals: Blueprint, Vanguard, and Toggle.
- Utilize cold calling, email, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and Salesforce to generate new sales opportunities
- Identify key contacts at prospected organizations for pitch calls
- Present Trueline’s journal-specific benefits and opportunities once needs are identified
- Secure and schedule client pitch calls for Content Developers
- Relay useful business information and insights to Content Developers
- Analyze and strategize with Content Developer about pitch to interview conversions and areas of opportunity
- Be an active presence in industry-specific networks
- Stay abreast of industry trends and changes
You’ll Succeed at Trueline if You:
- Confidently connect with others, whether it’s via phone, email, or in-person
- Are unafraid of cold calling and enjoy starting new conversations
- Commit to mastering your craft and achieving your goals, whatever they may be
- Would rather be an expert at one thing than an amateur at ten
- Are humble enough to learn and hungry enough to push past your limits while doing so
- Put in the work to be the best and know no one steps into something and scores 100% on the first try
- Love a good life-hack, or any way to use your time more efficiently
- Are diligent and enthusiastic; you appreciate quality and deliver it daily
- Have ever called yourself, or been called, cool and competitive (andbeing the optimal word there, no sore losers please)
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit while still preferring structure and clearly defined parameters
- Have a degree from an accredited 4-year college or university.
- (Your major does not matter; we only look to see that you excelled in your chosen field of study.)
- Want to grow a career in sales or marketing
Bonus points if you:
- Worked in sales, marketing, public information/political campaigns, advertising, or public relations
- Promotion opportunities within 12 months
- Creative and individually tailored growth trajectories
- A vibrant and inclusive remote culture
- Incentives and revenue share bonus potential for ALL employees
- Ongoing training opportunities
- An environment of positivity and wellness, including virtual exercise classes and charity-driven challenges
- Monthly Trivia Nights, Happy Hours, and other activities to keep you connected
- Competitive compensation package
- Health and dental insurance, plus vision discounts
- 401k with match
- Business casual culture
- Volunteer and community outreach opportunities
Compensation: $40,000 – $60,000 On Target Earnings (Salary + Uncapped Commission)
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Trueline is an unabashed equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We want smart and ambitious applicants and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The more diverse and inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
See more jobs at Trueline
Apex Digital Solutions is hiring a Remote Inside Sales Executive (Microsoft)
Apex Digital Solutions is one of the premier Microsoft Gold Partners in Michigan. We focus on using Microsoft Cloud Technologies to empower our customers to be more secure, productive, and engaged. We accomplish this by delivering high-value services such as briefing, immersion, and architecture sessions, fixed fee engagements, managed services, and adoption/change management engagements.
As one of Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces and Crain’s 100 Cool Places to Work in Michigan four years-in-a-row, we are looking for Apex Warriors to join our team to empower people to make a positive difference in the lives of others. If you are looking for your next opportunity to join a team that is passionate about culture, growth, customer experience, and making an impact we'd love to hear from you!
The Inside Sales Specialist will be directly responsible for supporting many of our exisiting customers’ needs. We are looking for individuals with a background in sales and/or sales support. Effective communication with partners, sales, delivery, and leadership team members is critical to ensure proper sensitivity to the needs of the sales force while providing outstanding customer support to internal and external customers.
- Creating and presenting quotes to customers for hardware/software requests, renewals & select services related work
- Support internal requests for hardware pricing and availability from vendors
- Manage procurement request board
- Deal Registration
- Process all approved orders within our internal systems while moving them through to the appropriate departments to assist in project setup
- Place all hardware/software orders with vendors
- Handle RMA process
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of solutions and manage customer expectations
- Achieve and maintain a positive rapport with customers and work to give them the best possible service
- Properly enter and maintain sales leads and opportunities into Dynamics 365
- Perform additional sales related activities in ConnectWise, Dynamics 365 and Teams while remaining compliant with defined policies and procedures
- Engage and develop relationships with team members from key vendors and distributors such as Microsoft, Dell, Logitech, Poly, Veeam, Synnex, TechData, and Ingram Micro
- Assist with key partner programs
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop in-depth knowledge of certain hardware/services offerings and how it relates to our customer’s needs
- Strong understanding of key partner programs
- Review relevant publications and online materials to remain up-to-date with current and future trends emerging in the industry.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of sales related experience – preferably in the technology space at either a service provider or partner
- BA/BS, preferably in sales or a related field
- Prior experience with CRM system - preferably ConnectWise or Microsoft Dynamics365
- Strong knowledge of working with Microsoft tools (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams) is a must
- Possess a track record of qualifying and managing customer commitment as a part of the sales process
- Demonstrated level of success in the development of client relationships
- Enjoy working with customers and external audiences
- High energy and drive with good negotiation skills
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills
- Skill in preparing written communications and materials
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate data entry
- Ability to work with CRM Dashboards, to work through activities, next steps and updating prospects and customer information in a timely manner
See more jobs at Apex Digital Solutions
Idera, Inc. is hiring a Remote Lead Generation Specialist - Idera
Idera, Inc.’s Data Tools division is looking for an energetic and passionate person to drive awareness of, and generate interest in, its range of key database products. You will be responsible for developing a comprehensive range of campaigns aimed at its impressive marketable database. This will include email marketing, generating
engaging webinars, and other lead nurture tactics that convert our identified prospects into qualified sales leads.
You will be responsible for nurturing healthy internal and external relationships with the intent of building lead generation program value, differentiating Data Tools from its competitors. Over time you will become a product knowledge expert creating an environment for continuous campaign improvement. A passion for technology, particularly that which is at the forefront of data management is incredibly beneficial.
Experience in B2B marketing for software organizations is essential. You will have a proven ability to successfully plan and deliver a marketing strategy that predominantly focuses on digital activities. Your understanding of Eloqua (or similar automation platform) and Salesforce is beneficial in terms of demonstrating the ability to effectively analyze campaign performance and proactively adjust the plan to drive ever-improving results.
Reporting to the Director of Global Marketing for Idera Data Tools and supporting the Marketing Director for our key database brands, you will be a team player that has a positive demeanor with internal and external staff, customers, and partners.
- Working with the sales, product, and marketing team to devise a robust webinar and emarketing schedule that showcases Data Tools to our prospects whilst also maintaining engagement with customers
- Consistently analyzing and reporting upon the results of your activities and adjusting as appropriate
- Working closely with your product, sales, and marketing colleagues and encouraging them to support your activities with relevant content
- In-depth knowledge and experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, and marketing automation.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment while balancing strategic, tactical, and analytical responsibilities.
- Highly self-motivated and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with varying deadlines.
- Experience working for a software vendor is a plus.
See more jobs at Idera, Inc.
OrCam is hiring a Remote West Region Sales Manager - Veterans Affairs (VA)
OrCam was founded in 2010. At OrCam we have a clear purpose - to empower and provide
independency to people who are blind or visually impaired by using Artificial Intelligence and Machine
Vision. We created an innovative, smart, and wearable camera with intuitive interface that enable people
to live more independent and productive lives.
We are seeking to recruit individuals who wants to make an impact, who share our passion to improve the
quality of live for those who are blind and visually impaired.
Exceed your monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
Establishing and manage current business with Veteran Affairs (VA) network and OrCam Distributors.
Expand product scope throughout different departments within VA hospitals and clinics to increase
product penetration (VIST Program, Ophthalmology, Neurology, Stroke division and other relevant
Develop a strategic sales plan for your assigned territory, develop pipeline report, sales forecast etc.
Update Salesforce (CRM) daily to ensure that records are current and track all sales related activity.
Provide OrCam product training to VA team members and Distributors involved in OrCam business
operations within the VA hospitals and clinics.
Work with OrCam team to create marketing programs to increase product awareness and drive new
Network within and support organizations in the blind and low vision community that have
relationships with VA’s and VA support groups.
See more jobs at OrCam
Conserv is hiring a Remote Operations Specialist
The Operations Specialist works closely with Austin Senseman, our CEO, in managing the initiatives and operations that will drive Conserv’s growth. As Operations Specialist, your “customers” will be your Conserv colleagues and you’ll hustle everyday to make things run smoothly for them.
This role will have lots of variety and you will get in the weeds with every part of our business. You’ll get to see a high growth startup up close and actively participate in improving the way our business runs. You should be very comfortable using technology to solve people’s challenges.
What Austin wants from this individual is someone who’s an active listener, who can identify people’s challenges, and can be incredibly responsive in providing solutions. What Austin will provide in return is the best learning and career-advancing role possible.
- Create structure and focus to help the management team drive toward our goals
- Coordinate the company’s processes (Team Offsites, Board Meetings, Reviews)
- Coordinate data, reporting, and analytics processes across the team
- Coordinate bookkeeping, financial statements, taxes, and compliance
- Coordinate product quality processes like support tickets and QA testing
- Coordinate product logistics including shipping, receiving, and invoicing
- Coordinate conferences, travel, and accommodations for the group
- Coordinate HR process like payroll, reimbursement, insurance, and bonuses
- Lead special projects to enhance/automate systems, documentation, & processes
What We’re Looking For
- 1+ year in a fast-paced environment - consulting, communications, startups
- Proactive and resourceful in pushing projects forward with minimal oversight
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build rapport with diverse stakeholders
- Must be able to coach and be coached. To give and receive tough feedback.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Salary $48,000 - $55,000
- Fully Remote, Quarterly Team Offsites
- Health Insurance
- Stock Options
- Unlimited Paid Vacation
- Parental Leave
- Very Important Information
See more jobs at Conserv
The Kaizen Company is hiring a Remote Finance and Operations Coordinator - Partnerships Incubator
Position: Finance and Operations Coordinator
Job Focus: Finance and Operations
Application Deadline: June 15, 2022
Interview Schedule: June 20 - 24, 2022
Anticipated Start Date: July 11, 2022
Kaizen Project: USAID’s Partnerships Incubator
Reports to: Finance and Operations Director
Project Director: Donna Vincent Roa, Ph.D., ABC, CDPMⓇ
The Kaizen Company is an incubator for innovative, scalable solutions that address emerging market challenges and opportunities. Our proven solutions catalyze locally driven, organizational, and institutional performance improvements and shift the development model into bottom-up and ongoing. We leverage existing knowledge, new technologies, and innovative business models.
Kaizen is hiring highly motivated early-mid-career professionals looking to create social impact in a fast-paced and rewarding work environment. We are seeking applications for a Finance and Operations Coordinator for the USAID-funded Partnerships Incubator, a three-year project which started in October 2019.
About the Partnerships Incubator
USAID aims to diversify its partner base by removing barriers to engagement and creating avenues for new and underutilized partners to work with the Agency. The Partnerships Incubator was set up as a global service hub to address this need by amplifying USAID’s external communications efforts to strengthen and diversify the Agency’s partner base, expanding Agency capacity for partnerships, and supporting partner organizations working with USAID. The Partnerships Incubator works with USAID headquarters and Missions to identify and engage new and local partners, provide training and capacity-building assistance, and develop tools, resources, and models to advance USAID’s partnership goals. The project recently launched WorkwithUSAID.org, a free, USAID-funded resource hub designed to connect partners to peers and experts, improve organizational readiness, and prepare them to receive USAID funding.
We are seeking a motivated Finance and Operations Coordinator who is ready to apply knowledge of business practices and processes in a fast-paced, real-world developmental project. Undergraduate or graduate students are welcome to apply. We may hire multiple candidates from this recruit and may hire at different levels of seniority based on candidate experience.
The candidate will work closely with the Finance and Operations Director to support the Partnerships Incubators’ financial and administrative functions to enhance the smooth running of activity and overall improvement of processes. The position would involve assisting with market research, onboarding consultants, supporting vendor and consultant invoicing processes, supporting procurement processes, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records. In addition to these activities, the associate will have the opportunity to help other team members as needed.
An ideal candidate will have a high level of efficiency and accuracy, enjoys the challenge of a learning curve, but never views routine tasks as a burden, be detail and deadline-oriented, be a quick learner, able to follow through on assigned projects, be a team player who can work in a collaborative environment, exercise sound judgment and can handle sensitive information with discretion. The selected professional should also be open to a creative telework policy. The Finance and Operations Coordinator will:
- Support processing consultant and vendor invoices, including onboarding, tracking expenses, and follow-up transactions.
- Support the development of financial reports and deliverables for given assignments.
- Purchase and proceed with payment for products and services following USAID and the Kaizen’s Company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Be responsible for records maintenance and management.
- Support project coordination and operations, including scheduling and preparing for team meetings, and other team processes.
- Attend team and client meetings, record notes, and create meeting minutes
- Provide backstopping and logistical support to on-site or virtual project activities, workshops, training events, networking events, and large-scale events (e.g., in the US and outside of the US).
- Arrange and coordinate team travel, including airfare, hotels, visas, and other necessary preparations, and monitor progress during team travel.
- Liaise with the Kaizen Home Office program team to provide project documentation as directed by team management.
- Provide administrative support to other team members as needed.
- Be open to a creative telework policy and work under varied circumstances
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum) and a minimum of five years of experience or a master’s degree and a minimum of three years of experience.
- Familiarity or experience with USAID and/or the USAID-implementing partner paradigm is required.
- Familiarity or experience with USAID FAR, CFR, AIDAR, and/or the USAID-implementing partner paradigm is required.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in all MS Office products.
- Works on routine assignments that require essential problem resolution
- Demonstrated computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite / Google Workspace, specifically Excel, required.
- Experience with enterprise finance systems such as Concur, Costpoint, and QuickBooks preferred.
- Refers to policies and past practices for guidance.
- Comfortable with a project environment that appreciates initiative, personal ownership of work portfolios, and an entrepreneurial mindset and behaviors.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to interact with individuals at all levels.
- Proven effectiveness in managing relations with multiple actors, including partners and donors.
- Excellent communication skills and a demonstrated track record of working effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to work in multiple cultures, highly motivated, self-starting, intellectually curious, flexible, passionate about learning, and deeply committed to social impact.
- Comfortable operating in a fast-moving, agile, and innovative environment.
- Superior writer and evidence of generating excellent outputs and deliverables.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Exceptional communication, knowledge management, and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills.
- Be available to travel internationally (20-30% time).
- Be able to serve on a fully teleworking team successfully.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Qualified applicants should send a resume/CV with a well-written cover letter (let your writing skills shine - please delight us). Please also include three references in the references field of the form. Applicants who do not submit all requirements will not be considered for the position. The deadline to submit is Wednesday, June 15th, 2022.
No phone calls, please. Only finalists will be contacted.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
For candidates applying for positions based in Kaizen's office in Washington, DC, we utilize career.place to mitigate bias in the recruitment process. Upon submitting an application, candidates will receive an email from career.place, prompting them to go through the anonymous screening. In order to be considered for a role, candidates must respond to career.place and proceed with the application. We do not currently use career.place for project positions outside of the United States.
At Kaizen, A Tetra Tech Company, we find strength in our diversity. We are committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive working environment in which everyone has an equal opportunity to fulfill their potential. We know that we can only do development differently if we are open to and inclusive of new and unique perspectives. We encourage candidates of all abilities, ages, gender identities and expressions, national origins, races and ethnicities, religious beliefs, and sexual orientations to apply. Further, we urge parents and non-parents, married and unmarried, those from different or non-traditional educational backgrounds, and persons of all other diverse identities or experiences to apply. Kaizen is an equal opportunity employer.
See more jobs at The Kaizen Company
Prowess Consulting is hiring a Remote Development Manager
WHO WE ARE
Prowess is a Seattle-based technology consulting firm that specializes in helping the largest enterprise technology companies define, manage and market their technology-based solutions and services. We take great pride in investing the time necessary to gain a deep understanding of our customer’s technology, their customers, and the stories and strategies they need to tell to be successful in the market. Our team of technology and marketing experts is immersed in the technology trends that affect our clients’ business, so we can add value at every stage of engagement to help them succeed.
WHO YOU ARE
Prowess Consulting is looking for a <insert job title> to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have experience <insert a summary of the experience needed>. This role can be worked remotely from anywhere in the United States, however, the work hours will be in the Pacific time zone.
- Work with key stakeholders to establish repeatable process and documentation for development and remediation, from scoping and initial planning to development, test, and delivery
- Work proactively to ensure that work items are ready for development before they are scheduled for a particular activity
- Coordinate with customer team on behalf of development team to make sure dependent environments are ready for use to ensure that vendor developers are not blocked from designing/coding, testing, and documentation
- Collaborate with other development teams to identify, resolve, and document issues
- Monitor Azure DevOps queues for active bugs and issues
- Ensure work items are properly documented using standard template
- Report project status weekly for full visibility to customer and leadership, working with leads to review status reports prior to communication
- Analyze current processes and recommend how to improve or standardize those processes
- Review documentation in preparation for handoff
- Manage team utilization to achieve program goals and defined SLA/KPIs
- Experience managing SDE and SDET teams
- At least 3 years in a Project Manager role
- Familiarity with .NET/C++ development
- Solid project management skills with the ability to multi-task efficiently
- Solid decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Experience developing status and progress reports
- Excellent communication and presentation ability
- Excellent eye for QA and attention to detail
- Proven experience as a self-starter who enjoys working collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Communications, or equivalent work experience is desirable
- Unwavering commitment to customer service and satisfaction is a must
Prowess is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is a core value for us. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environment for all employees. Weprovide a well-rounded benefits package including health insurance, flexible spending account, life and disability insurance, paid time off, and retirement plan investing. For more information, please go towww.prowesscorp.com
If you are a resident of Colorado and this role is available in Colorado or remote, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Please send an email email@example.com
See more jobs at Prowess Consulting
Clarion Events North America is hiring a Remote Operations Coordinator - Hermosa Beach CA
The Operations Coordinator can juggle many tasks and wear many hats. This position reports to our VP of Operations and must be able to keep up with our VP!
You are someone who is eager to start a career and not just a job. You don’t mind “rolling up your sleeves” to get the job done. No task is too big or small - you know it just needs to get done.
You excel in organized chaos! You know how to prioritize, be flexible, and adapt when things are constantly changing.
You have an entrepreneurial work ethic with an analytical mindset to troubleshoot on your own.
Working some nights and weekends is inevitable. It becomes an “all hands on deck” ensuring our event is successful.
- Manage Google Spreadsheet updates for all events
- Support logistics communications with exhibitors and vendors
- Support office administration
- Manage Partnership Marketing Programs with event Exhibitors
- Maintain website and mobile app for Quartz Events
- Help prepare and order conference materials
- Assist onsite at events
- At least 1 year of work experience in operations or administration function
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel and Google Sheets
- You are dependable, resourceful, and always on the lookout for ways to improve company operations.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and must demonstrate a strong initiative and a desire to learn.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $24.00 per hour
- Competitive Base Salary
- Bonus based on challenging but achievable targets
- Flexible schedule
- Unlimited time off
- A full benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan with employer match.
- Opportunity to travel to attend our shows and meet people from a multitude of different industries.
At Quartz, we hold a vision of a collaborative future. Our services and technology bring Senior executives and trade experts together, pushing every industry further, faster.
We have three main offerings, and you have the potential to contribute to each:
- Quartz Events: industry leading in-person and virtual executive conferences
- Quartz Network: digital home for intentional networking, education and strategy sharing
- Quartz Solutions: a two-sided marketplace where executives find business solutions and solution providers find customers.
Join our team to leave your mark on the future of business. Located just steps from the stretching seascape of Hermosa Beach, CA, our offices boast breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean and the laid back, can-do attitude that comes with the territory. We work hard, but we play hard too. A lot of companies say that; we actually mean it. Our values are rooted firmly in quality, communication, and collaboration. We are looking for passionate team additions that find joy in their craft and in working closely with a team. Teamwork is everything at Quartz.
See more jobs at Clarion Events North America
Blue Acorn iCi is hiring a Remote Strategic Consultant, AEM (remote)
Blue Acorn iCi is the only digital consumer experience company combining analytics, ecommerce, content management, and full-service commerce operations. No other company brings together engineers, data scientists, retail experts, designers and strategists to create seamless, memorable and scalable customer experiences.
Through our integrated capabilities and unparalleled expertise, Blue Acorn iCi makes content and commerce more effective for legacy brands and digital natives alike, including Le Creuset, Casper, Food Lion, Charter, Ticketmaster, and Panera. Join our incredible team as we successfully deliver extraordinary digital experiences. We are truly a one of a kind company!
This key strategy position will be responsible for realizing digital channel strategy for our customers, uncover unique circumstances, provide guidance and prioritization of initiatives, and drive value as a trusted advisor to our current customer base and increase the customer experience.
In addition, support the Sales Organization by providing strategic consulting to prospects and deliver custom presentations that resonate with our approach to solving their current challenges. The end result should be a value driven strategy to aid the upsell/cross-sell opportunities, and to increase the Blue Acorn iCi brand as a strategic partner for all their digital channel initiatives.
This role will craft, think and develop strategies based on the customer's overall vision of their digital channel and customer experience. Leverage the methodologies the current strategy team employs and become a subject matter expert on when to apply the methodologies. Present our approach to digital strategy in a humanized manner that will embrace all levels of leadership and make it easy and comfortable for the customer to understand.
- Deep Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) experience
- Adobe Experience Cloud experience
- Broad MarTech stack experience (PIM, DAM, etc.)
- Experience running workshops to elicit requirements
- Knowledge of modern CMS best practices and trends
- Experience running workshops to elicit requirements
- Business consulting with an emphasis in the digital channel
- Demonstrate ability to be a leader within a collaborative team environment
- Pre-Sales experience supporting sales strategy evaluating the customer digital channel objectives
- Comfortable creating resonating/boardroom ready presentations for executive (including client) leadership
- Articulate and logically communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
- Navigate digital marketing concepts and conversations
- Capable of building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of leadership
- Enterprise account experience
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Enterprise client and partner leadership (above the project and program level) including Steering Committee representation
- Responsible for identifying KPI’s, success factors and growing the business.
- Accountable for discovering, sourcing and analyzing customer digital channel visions
- Works with product teams to shape the strategy and capabilities for key digital consulting engagements, supporting the evolution of the product and delivery roadmap
- Lead and co-deliver strategy consulting engagements (i.e. digital transformation, customer journey, digital marketing, etc.)
- Establishes cross-functional operation. Builds support and alignment across a wide range of stakeholders, creates a strong network of relationships among peers, partners, decision makers and stakeholders
- Anticipate problems and recommend innovative solutions. Attentive to client and project team needs
- Advocate digital marketing education for the organization, promoting new technologies, digital marketing tactics and continually merge with Adobe Experience Cloud solutions
Full Time, Non-Temporary Employees enjoy a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, disability, paid time off, 401(k), and more! Additional perks vary by location.
Blue Acorn iCi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Blue Acorn iCi complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
California applicants: Please click here for CCPA disclosures.
See more jobs at Blue Acorn iCi
AlphaSys is hiring a Remote Senior CRM Business Analyst
Use your technology skills to make a difference!
Come join AlphaSys where you can work with great people and amazing clients, all while driving positive and sustainable change for social good. Our head office is in Sydney where the team is encouraged to work at least one day a week in our co-working spaces (Neutral Bay or North Strathfield). However we'd gladly accept applicants located outside of Sydney who are happy to be fully remote.
Note: This role is only available to Australian citizens or permanent residents.
Who is AlphaSys?
We are a technology solutions provider who takes pride in good quality architecture and business alignment. We only partner with organisations who are making a positive social impact on the world - as such we invest in understanding our clients' purpose, strategy, operating model and culture to design/deliver technology solutions that enable social good outcomes.
We live and breathe our five core values
- People Centric - solutions for real people, we show empathy.
- Future Focused - sustainable solutions that last, can be adopted, and ensure stability over time.
- Common Good - we only work with organisations we believe is making world a better place.
- Integrity - honest and transparent, we are willing to have hard conversations courageously and with humility.
- Gritty Determination - whatever it takes to succeed, we see our client’s success as our own, working hard and smart on the right things.
We are an award winning Salesforce partner, with a small digital agency and a growing ERP practice. Our client list is a who’s who of the Australian For Purpose sector across the sub verticals of non profits, associations, training organisations, colleges and schools.
Whilst we do many of the things you would expect from a technology company, we offer our team a unique opportunity to do good work for those that do good. We focus on understanding our clients and the vision they have for their organisation and the impact they can have on the world.
Our team come from a variety of backgrounds. Our team comprises industry experts, project managers, consultants, business analysts and technology people, all committed to helping organisations to help others.
About the Role
As a Senior CRM Business Analyst, you will predominantly take ownership of running workshops and working with our clients to map their processes and define their prioritised requirements list. Much of your work will be done upfront during the co-design phase of projects, with light touch consulting provided during the co-delivery phase. Over time, clients will look to you to be a subject matter expert on our for purpose domains of fundraising, case management, membership management (associations), training and/or K-12 schools.
In your role you will collaborate closely with the project manager and the lead consultant to ensure there is clear documentation and alignment in the understanding of "done" for the solution, and to handover the business requirements for technical design and development. This will be a client facing role where you will consult with our clients to unlock requirements - therefore being a strong communicator, client centric, team player with a process improvement mindset is a must.
Our ideal Business Analyst will have an understanding of Salesforce, the for purpose sector and consulting. We are open to hiring you if you are a business analyst within the for purpose sector where we grow your Salesforce knowledge, or a Salesforce business analyst where we grow your industry knowledge.
Applicants will have:
- 2+ years experience in taking responsibility for business requirements involving either Salesforce based solutions, or leading competitor solutions in the sectors we work with. Examples include Association Management Software (ie iMIS, Microsoft Dynamics), Fundraising Software (ie Raisers Edge, Blackbaud CRM, Microsoft Dynamics) or K-12 Student Information Systems.
- Proven experience in facilitating workshops, mapping processes and documenting user story requirements on behalf of business stakeholders.
- Demonstrable ability to consult and advise business stakeholders.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrable comprehensive understanding of CRM database structures, workflow process, configuration items, system changes, data movement and cleansing, reporting, etc.
- Cross functional understanding from front end experiences (website, marketing) to core CRM to finance.
- An analytical mindset seeking to make processes/systems better.
- Experience working in, or a passion for, the for purpose sector.
See more jobs at AlphaSys
Blavity Inc. is hiring a Remote Campaign Operations Manager
Blavity, Inc. is a venture-funded technology and new media company, founded in 2014 around a simple idea: to enable black millennials to tell their own stories. Today, we are home to the largest network of platforms and lifestyle brands serving the multifaceted lives of Black millennials & gen-z through original content, video, and unique experiences. The company has grown into a market leader for Black media, reaching over 80 million millennials per month through our growing brand portfolio which includes: Blavity News, 21Ninety, AfroTech, Travel Noire, and Shadow & Act. Assembled of passionate, high-energy, and focused rock stars, our Blavity, Inc. Team executes with our values at the forefront of mind: Love of Community, Transparency and Communication, Collective Responsibility, Fail Fast. Blavity, Inc. is continuously looking for new team members to help us continue to scale, cultivate our community, and advance our strategic direction.
Job Summary:Blavity is looking for a strategic Campaign Operations Manager to oversee the analytics and data strategy of our client’s branded campaigns. They will work closely with our AdOps to perform regular analysis of campaign performance, product insight, and metrics, and proactively identify issues. They will also collaborate with campaign leads to create data-driven wrap decks. This position actively collaborates with key stakeholders to analyze data, and product performance, develop best practices and ensure our digital media campaigns meet project quality standards. The ideal candidate is a seasoned brand strategy professional who has a track record of translating metrics into engaging digital insights. Additionally, they are composed under pressure and resilient to change, service-oriented and customer-focused, and hold high attention to detail and organization.
This is a Full-Time position that reports directly to the Associate Director of Client Services.
- Own branded analytics and reporting strategy across all campaigns and mediums.
- Own large-scale campaign wrap decks crafting a data-driven story that drives rebuys.
- Develop a process for and train Client Service team members on insight gathering and data-driven storytelling to support high-quality campaign insights, reporting, and wrap materials.
- Collaborates with AdOps, CS, and Sales to track KPIs, and risk areas and identify possible renewal/upsell opportunities.
- Work closely with the cross-functional teams to monitor product performance and create best practices for each of our products.
- Monitor campaigns mining data for actionable insights and implications to campaign leads and CS leadership.
- Manages account profitability by distilling critical insights from campaign analytics and strategizing solutions to hit the customer's goals and increase satisfaction.
- Partner with leaders in CS, Sales, and Marketing to distill and package insights into new product offerings and/or thought leadership for our customers.
- Collaborate with Integrated Marketing and Sales on the development of case studies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Education:Undergraduate degree preferred.
- Required Experience: 4+ years of customer-facing experience at a marketing/media agency and/or publisher, managing digital advertising analytics and strategy for a portfolio of brands.
- Preferred Experience:2+ years of experience developing and analyzing reports, dashboards, and briefs. Proven experience delivering engaging actionable insights, and on-brand campaigns strategy across digital, social and experiential.
- Technologies: Experienced with using Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Google Analytics, GAM, and other media tracking platforms to distill insights, convey ideas, and craft compelling stories.
- Additional Qualifications:
- Ability to multi-task and effectively manage multiple high-pressure deadlines; skilled at simultaneously managing multiple projects and deliverables.
- Deep understanding of how to extract and interpret qualitative and quantitative data to build actionable customer insights through storytelling.
- Able to easily develop infographics, charts, tables, and presentations to convey insights to internal and external clients.
- Plans and organizes with ease and properly delegates.
- Empowers others to drive for results and have high work standards.
- Is naturally inquisitive, has great problem-solving skills, and a desire for continuous knowledge improvement.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal communication skills
- A healthy appreciation of GIFs and black culture; passion for the topics covered by Blavity.
Details:This is a fully remote role, occasional travel may be required. Candidates must be able to work at least 50% in alignment to Pacific Time Zone
To apply, please submit your resume online atBlavityInc.com/Careers.
Blavity is committed to creating a diverse environment free of discrimination and harassment, and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Blavity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, HIV Status, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
See more jobs at Blavity Inc.
Buyers Edge Platform is hiring a Remote Supply Chain Manager
Who are we?
With 45 years of Foodservice experience, 28 years in Foodservice distribution and Foodservice consulting, we at Sundell & Associates have complete knowledge of how to negotiate the best distribution deal for each client.
11 years running the Multi-Unit/Chain Sales department with over 200 million dollars in sales and working with local and national chains. This included administering all distribution agreements, negotiating new distribution agreements on behalf of the distributor, and implementing and negotiating deviated special pricing agreements with hundreds of manufacturers.
We have the knowledge of “where the bottom is” in regards to Manufacturer deviations based on distribution experience.
Sundell & Associates is looking for a skilled Supply Chain Manager to become an essential part of our team!
What you’ll do with us:
- Manage contract renewals for clients
- Assist with Master Distribution Renewals for clients
- Account/client management
- Work in unison with Platform Companies on monthly Post Audits
- Track and ensure payments of rebates
- LTO's and menu changes for clients
- Assist Directors and VP's with projects
- Maintain weekly, monthly reporting
- Manage RFP's and quotes
- Analyze Usage Reports to look for contract opportunities
- Work with manufacturer representatives and broker community
- Weekly conference calls with clients as needed
- Inventory, Order Guide, Out of Stock, Mispick reviews
- Product conversions for clients
- Face-to-face client meetings
- 1 year experience in food service industry (distributor, broker)
What's in this for you?
Amazing coverages to start. Medical, dental, and vision coverages are just the beginning! We also offer ancillary plans, such as flexible spending accounts for both health and dependent care, critical illness, accident, and voluntary life as well as company paid life and long-term-disability plans! On top of this, we also offer a 401(k) plan with company match.
Invest in your success. We will provide you with a thorough training and development program; and offer competitive compensation.
Live well = Work well. Relax with our Personal Responsibility Paid Time Off policy where you don’t have to accrue time off in order to take it! We also have half-day Summer Fridays!
Sundell & Associates welcomes all.
Sundell & Associates is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
See more jobs at Buyers Edge Platform
Civil, Mechanical & Hardware Engineering
Ascent is hiring a Remote Test Engineer - Automotive
Help make vehicles of the future safer and greener working with a world leader in the automotive industry.
About the role:
A great opportunity to immerse yourself in the automotive sector with one of the top global industry leaders. In this project, you will be working on an AUTOSAR RTE generator. It consumes XML files that describe the various software components in an electronic control unit (ECU) and produces Embedded C code that implements the Run-Time Environment (RTE) for the described ECU.
This role involves:
- investigating the current behaviour of the product and cooperating with the product owner and technical analyst so that the correct changes can be requested from the development team.
- investigation of requested changes to ensure that the end result fulfils the needs of the customers.
- assisting the development team by providing appropriate tests to ensure adherence to specified behaviour.
This role will be hybrid (mostly remote) and your specific salary will depend on your country of employment, and the level of expertise and knowledge you’ve gained. But, irrespective of your location and level, you’ll earn a competitive rate, and a comprehensive benefit and reward package.We will regularly review your performance and help you to plan your growth and development with career progression opportunities along the way.
What you'll do:
- Enable the continuous improvement of the quality and reliability of solutions delivered by the development team
- Design and create automated test suites
- Optimize, expand and monitor results of existing test suites
- Define and execute best practices
Skills and qualifications:
You'll bring skills and experience from some similar roles, and be able to show a track record of test engineering. You need to show familiarity with Embedded C, Python, and XML. We're looking for people with the ability to understand complex systems and standards such as AUTO SAR and the ability to work on your own initiative. It is essential to have a very good level of English.
Working at Ascent:
This is a company where your development and learning will be taken seriously, and we'll support your professional development with training and certification, with regular feedback and review.
Ascent is an equal opportunities employer. We take intentional steps to ensure inclusion and belonging are something real here, not just something we talk about. No person will be treated less favourably because of their gender, pregnancy, and maternity status, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, or disability status. If you require any reasonable accommodation, please let us know when you apply.
If you have any questions contact our Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See more jobs at Ascent
Macrofab is hiring a Remote Product Engineer - MX
MacroFab is the first digital marketplace and intelligent manufacturing platform focused on the $500B market in contract electronics manufacturing. Our technology and services allow customers to rapidly bring new products to market and consume manufacturing as a virtualized resource by offering instant price quotes, rapid prototyping services, and production at scale through a network of factories in North America. Our partners gain a source of low overhead manufacturing jobs, allowing them to fully subscribe to their factory capacity and eliminate idle time.
Come join a rapidly growing team where you can take ownership of your role and build your career at MacroFab.
As a Product Engineer, you will review printed circuit board assembly manufacturing data to identify and correct common issues, manage engineering change orders and communication from customers, respond to and resolve engineering questions related to printed circuit board fabrication, and contribute to the Design for Manufacturing process for customers.
Work will be performed within MacroFab's advanced manufacturing platform and within other ERP/MRP/MES systems as customers and partners require.
This position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This is a fast-paced position that requires self-management and the ability to rapidly adapt to changing customer and business needs. Multiple teams across the organization and within MacroFab's network will rely on you to achieve their goals.
- Review PCB assembly data and instructions for common issues and correct them
- Identify and resolve potential manufacturing issues with customers
- Identify and implement Electronic Component Attributes (Shape data)
- Component Placement Review (Footprint/Orientation)
- Design Rule Checks
The Ideal Candidate
- Familiar with common printed circuit manufacturing data sets such as Gerber files, pick-and-place data, and bills of materials
- Attention to detail
Education and experience
- Finished college degree
- Experience in analyzing and reviewing electronic circuit design for the purposes of manufacturability
- Familiar with common component types, markings, and orientations - such as LEDs, transistors, capacitors, IC’s, etc.
- Experience working with customers and internal teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Past or present certification in J-STD-001, IPC-A-610/20/30, or similar
- Basic understanding of ISO9001
- Fluent in both English and Spanish
- Small teams, big impact. Take complete ownership of your role and generate real results.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent medical insurance
- Collaborative and open company culture
We encourage you to apply, even if you don't meet all of the requirements listed here. Skills can be used in many different ways, and your life and professional experience may be relevant beyond what any list of requirements will capture.
Note: MacroFab is currently not sponsoring H1-B Visas.
See more jobs at Macrofab
Customer Support & helpdesk
Sambasafety is hiring a Remote Customer Success Workforce Manager
Customer Success Workforce Manager
Who we are:
Hi, we’re SambaSafety and we offer the industry’s most comprehensive driver risk management solutions. Our technology helps everyone from large corporations to small companies ensure only the safest individuals are driving on behalf of their business. These companies trust SambaSafety to keep their employees safe on the roads, helping protect their brand, greater community, and bottom line. Simply put, we save lives and are on a mission to reduce crashes on American roadways 20 percent by 2025.
We’ve built an inclusive, supportive, and exceptional culture where every employee is empowered in their role. Don’t take our word for it; we’ve been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Denver Post and Built In Colorado. And our employees rate SambaSafety top-notch, with a rock solid 4.9-star rating on Glassdoor.
SambaSafety has developed a world class workforce service stream that is responsible for a significant percentage of SambaSafety’s revenue. We are looking for an outstanding Customer Success Workforce Manager to help develop and execute our workforce services and enterprise success strategy. The Customer Success Workforce Manager will be responsible for managing existing customer relationships as well as play a key role in the overall growth of SambaSafety’s workforce service team. Our Customer Success Workforce Manager will take ownership for ensuring a highly successful post sales customer journey. This role will be regularly engaging with enterprise level customers, maximizing adoption of SambaSafety solutions, and creating strategies to grow our customer base. This role will be highly cross-functional and will report into the Director of Customer Success with a dotted line to the COO.
What you’ll do:
- Directly manage a 10–15-person customer facing team that provides day-to-day support to our workforce/employment customers
- Own the overall success of the workforce services team through leadership, KPIs, systems, and processes
- Continually identify opportunities to increase revenue, particularly in the areas of retention, upselling, and customer experience; able to effectively communicate and lead the team to implement these ideas
- Be an expert on SambaSafety and be able to passionately explain how we can add value to our customers
- Track, report and optimize the performance of relationships, including identifying issues as they surface, assess possible solutions and execute them swiftly
- Maintain existing strong relationships with top customers and expand across the organization where possible
- Collaborate with stakeholders to successfully onboard new accounts and establish the framework for them to thrive
- Collaborate with the Account Executives and Enterprise Sales Team to develop and document a growth strategy
- Act as the escalation point of contact for communications between external organizations and the workforce services team
- Optimize the customer experience and advocate for customers through close collaboration with cross- functional teams to ensure a consistent customer experience; building strong relationships with key stakeholders in Sales, Product, and Operations will be a daily focus
- Identify key gaps in the customer journey and how operations can improve through alignment and/or process changes
- Work with Customer Success Operations Analyst to provide training, build playbooks, and design workflows to support the unique needs of the largest workforce customer relationships
- Refine SFDC design and processes to drive autonomy
- Understand and communicate customer complexity, risks, and expansion opportunities to internal stakeholders
- Collect and report on key performance metrics and provide analysis to support strategic and operational decision-making on key initiatives
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years manager level experience, ideally supporting customers in a fast-paced, SaaS-based, mission critical environment at a high-growth company
- Bonus experience: 5+ years of successful management, specifically industry experience with Gig and Fleet companies a plus
- BA/BS Degree in a related discipline or equivalent experience; MBA is a plus
- Obsession with the customer experience and a consummate champion for the customer
- Leadership runs through your veins
- Strategic thinker who can operationally execute a vision; ability to fluidly pivot between a strategic and operational mindset
- Understanding or aptitude to learn how our workforce orgs work; they are all different, and your interest and ability to find effective ways to maximize the relationship is critical
- Ability to think creatively and construct new ideas for ways to retain and generate additional growth, prompt, get buy in, and see those ideas through
- Can provide examples of creating relationships with key decision makers, ideally in the workforce vertical
- Outstanding collaboration skills and the ability to internally navigate to make progress on key customer impacting initiatives
- Effective written, verbal, and presentation skills with proven ability to effectively engage with and present to senior level executives
- Customer focused, self-directed, and motivated; creative initiative-taker who can take something and run with it
- High business and emotional IQ
- Ability to navigate in complex platforms, understand current and future business requirements and translate into understanding of customer needs and opportunities
- Able to grasp concepts in both technology and business quickly; intermediate command of API integrations a plus
- Prefers and yearns for a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- Sense of urgency and the ability to convey that urgency to team and internal stakeholders
Benefits and Perks:
- 4 Day Work Week; Alternating Fridays off over the summer
- Up to 12 weeks paid maternity leave / up to 3 weeks paid parental leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off and Paid Volunteer Days
- 401k Employer Match
- Generous Healthcare Benefits including a fully employer paid family medical plan
- Wellness &Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Lots of Samba swag
- Samba Events including our famous Samba Sprint
Our team of talented and committed safety professionals is exceptional. At SambaSafety we strive to foster an inclusive culture that supports, encourages, and celebrates a wide array of diversity. We are committed to create a space where all employees can show up as their authentic selves every day, and we work to advance employee equality, diversity, and inclusion.
SambaSafety provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, and expression or genetics.
Come join us to find out for yourself what all the excitement is about!
Compensation: Base salary range $100k-$110K plus participation in our Corporate Bonus Program with 10% target.
See more jobs at Sambasafety
Sittercity Incorported is hiring a Remote Director of Client Success
Sittercity, a Bright Horizons company, is a technology platform working to reimagine the child care industry. Finding, hiring and managing high-quality, trustworthy and enriching child care has never been simple, for parents or caregivers. We want to change that. At Sittercity, you can imagine and create solutions that will revolutionize a multi-billion industry and bring relief to parents and care providers alike, all while having a lot of fun! Boost your career as we launch into our next phase of growth and help build a platform that changes the way child care works.
Reporting to the SVP Business Development, the Director of Client Success will be responsible for leading Sittercity’s corporate revenue and B2B relationship efforts. This role drives strategic revenue through both identifying and executing new business opportunities, as well as building partnerships with our corporate parent and subsidiaries.
This individual will be responsible for identifying revenue generating opportunities within the partner and working to launch those businesses. We are seeking an individual who will lead excellent execution of strategy, prioritization, project management, deployment and final completion of new growth opportunities. In this role, you will utilize work across diverse functions, create relationships while pushing revenue across the finish line. This entrepreneurial candidate will work cross-functionally with internal and client teams to drive our overall success.
The ideal candidate for this role is an entrepreneurial people-person who thrives in a fast-paced culture. This individual is a strategic thinker who makes data-informed decisions and takes pride in their work. You are curious, creative, and oriented towards developing excellent solutions. You are a people person.
- Identify, evaluate, prioritize, and manage new and existing growth opportunities that drive revenue for the company.
- Provide thoughtful leadership and advise on internal partnering priorities, based on a deep understanding of business initiatives
- Partner with the product, marketing and technology teams to design and implement growth initiatives
- Build strong relationships with key partners across multiple levels of the organization
- Understand both Sittercity and client business objectives and communicate across teams to ensure alignment towards shared goals
- Monitor, track and assess success of various growth initiatives and communicate to stakeholders
- Recommend continuous improvements by recognizing failure and identifying learning opportunities
- Build and maintain detailed integrated program timelines and ensure deliverables are achieved
- Lead budgeting, forecasting, and long-range planning activities for assigned projects
- Elevate Sittercity as a thought leader within the partner and in creation of new business
- Understand all areas of business with a willingness to do whatever it takes to drive the business forward.
- 7-10 years of related experience with a proven track record of identifying and executing new businesses
- Strategic thinker combined with a relentless focus on creative problem solving and excellence
- Understand all areas of business with a willingness to do whatever it takes to drive the business forward
- Proven ability to run complex processes, navigate organizations, and lead meetings / quarterly business reviews effectively and efficiently
- Excellent communication, presentation, and relationship-building skills; able to engage with all levels of an organization
- Proactive with strong organizational skills
- Exceptional project & relationship management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (Masters Degree, a plus)
- Ability to travel up to 20%, if necessary
- Highly organized, highly motivated, goal and detail-oriented
- Passionate and experienced in all aspects of launching new businesses
Recognized as a Chicago Innovation Award winner and one of the best places to work byCrain’sandBuilt In Chicago, we offer an inclusive, innovative, and fun environment that rewards passionate and curious individuals. You will receive the following benefits:
- Support for flexible and remote working environments
- Generous paid time off policy, including sick and holiday
- Industry leading parental leave
- Health, dental, vision, disability, life, and 401(k) matching
- Sittercity membership, back up child/adult/elder care, and child care center discounts
- Tuition assistance, college coach, and enhanced family support
- Company events, social outings, and volunteer opportunities
Sittercity is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or family status, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation,or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law. Sittercity participates in E-Verify and background checks all employees.
Sittercity is thrilled to be recognized on @Hired’s 2021 List of Top Employers Winning Tech Talent! It’s been a tumultuous year but our commitment to prioritizing equity, efficiency, and transparency in the hiring process allowed us to continue to attract and hire amazing talent.
See more jobs at Sittercity Incorported
Assignar is hiring a Remote Customer Success Manager, Western Australia
Assignar is a cloud-based construction tech startup that was originally born in Australia and is now based in Denver, Colorado. The team is spread both coasts in Australia and the US. Co-founder and CEO Sean McCreanor was a contractor himself for many years and grew frustrated with the lack of offerings available to run the operations of his business. So, as in the case of many founders, he set out to create the technology he wished existed. Assignar works with hundreds of customers, ranging from multinational, multi-billion-dollar companies to specialist contractors with as few as five crews.
Assignar is leading the way in digital construction operations built for construction contractors. Assignar’s all-in-one platform enables teams to unlock the power of data and real-time visibility on jobsites to successfully schedule the right workers to the right projects, track equipment efficiently and make well-informed decisions for future projects based on past performance.
In 2021, Assignar raised a $20 million Series B funding round led by real estate tech-focused venture firm Fifth Wall, Tola Capital and Ironspring Capital. Investor demand was so high that in late 2021, Assignar raised a $16.5 million secondary round. Also invested in the company is OIF Ventures, Tiger Global, HighSage Ventures and SecondQuarter Ventures.
Who we are looking for
We are seeking a Customer Success Manager to work with our post-sales team and help manage our customers' post-sales relationship. You will be an Assignar champion. This role will involve providing the initial technical support with our product, maintaining customer relationships with our clients, manage the onboarding process.
You will work cross-functionally with many different teams, including Product, Marketing, Sales and Engineering. You will be responsible for passing on all customer feedback and concerns for the teams to execute on. Whether that is passing on input about a new product feature or feedback about the latest campaign to the marketing team. You will help to connect all the dots.
- 2-3 years of experience in a customer-facing role.
- Past exposure to onboarding and problem solving for customers, preferably with a SaaS-based platform.
- Experience working cross-functionally across Product, Engineering, Sales and Marketing teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. With the ability to explain complex concepts concisely. You will need to feel confident talking with business owners and engaging with them about the operations and work activities.
- Bonus if you have an understanding of the construction industry landscape and its daily operations.
- Highly organised and excellent time management.
- Understanding how to build a CX process and be able to demonstrate that with clients.
- Understand and anticipate our customer's needs, becoming a trustworthy advisor.
- Manage a few different regions, look after 60-100 accounts at any given time and be involved with all of the other Assignar teams to ensure that we have aligned OKRs for the business.
- Learn about our customer’s challenges and take the time to understand the desired outcomes to help solve their business needs.
- Be analytically focused. Our business is run on numbers, and so are you.
- Build relationships with customers. To truly embrace the role, you need to have fun with customers whilst showing patience and attentiveness.
What success looks like
In the first month, you will get a full induction to Assignar to truly understand the product. You will get to meet the whole Customer Success team and the departments you are working cross-functionally with for the best customer outcomes. By the end of the first month, you will be working with your first set of customers. You will start to go onsite to meet our customers.
By the end of the second month, you have already begun to form solid relationships and answer all questions they may have in a timely manner. By the end of the third month, you will have grasped the onboarding process with customers and be able to predict their initial needs. You will also have reached out to the initial set of customers and are reaching out to them to check they are fly utilising the product.
You will be reporting to Trent McCreanor, Director for APAC at Assignar. Trent has worked in operations management within the construction industry for over 10 years; he understands the importance of safety, compliance and efficiency within an organisation. He encourages his teams to innovate as much as possible and is passionate about helping all of the companies Assignar works with overcome obstacles.
At Assignar, we offer a flexible arrangement including remote work arrangements. We also offer an amazing established team culture that connects digitally and in person. We have quarterly and yearly celebrations. We offer very competitive packages along with other benefits. This is a great opportunity to spend time with seasoned executives in our business and take on more broad responsibility across a fast-growing Company.
We are headquartered in Denver CO, with an office in Sydney, Australia, and remote employees stationed throughout Australia and the US.
We believe that diversity is critical to our success. We will not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
See more jobs at Assignar
Bunq is hiring a Remote Customer Support Trainer
Our challenge is to make my Life Easy for our users, answering their questions accurately and in a timely manner. This is your chance to ensure our customer support guides have all of the necessary knowledge to deliver an excellent support experience.
Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
Then test your bunq fit to start your application. ????
See more jobs at Bunq
Intiveo is hiring a Remote Customer Retention Specialist
Customer Retention Specialist
We're looking for a Customer Retention Specialist to join our growing team! This is the perfect role for someone who is passionate about delivering amazing customer experiences in a fun startup-type environment.
You will be a part of our Customer Success team, reporting to the Team Lead, and responsible for managing our retention process at the end of the customer lifecycle.
If you are a coachable, curious, and passionate individual, intrigued by our vision of improving patient care through technology, we would love to hear from you!
Who We Are
Intiveo is a popular patient communication SaaS product used by 14,000 medical practitioners to communicate with over 18 million patients.
We are a remote-first company and we do it well!
Our goal is to continuously improve patient care by understanding communication needs, behaviours, and preferences.
✨What You’ll Do
- You will work with customers as they end their tenure with Intiveo to find a mutually beneficial solution
- You will look for opportunities to retain customers through account reviews and support to regain value in Intiveo
- You will work with the team lead on scalable solutions to make the cancellation process smooth for clients
- You will track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- You will process cancellation requests, pauses, refunds, and coordinate invoicing changes
✨Who You Are
- You have proven success in partnering with clients, preferably in a SaaS environment, while building strong relationships
- You have experience with cancellations and the retention of clients
- You have a minimum of 2+ years of client account management experience, preferably in a Customer Success role
- You have excellent time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- You have the ability to advocate for ideas and concepts
- You can manage the needs of the business with delivering best-in-class customer experiences
- You have high attention to detail
- You are an excellent written and verbal communicator - with a professional and engaging presence, presentation and public speaking skills
- You have a strong aptitude for technology and ability/desire to learn new software
- Bilingual (French/English) - but not required
More About Intiveo
At Intiveo, we are committed to creating a culture that is inclusive and welcoming of different perspectives, life experiences, cultures and identities. We believe that our differences make us stronger and that many unique perspectives, experiences and backgrounds make for better ideas and more well rounded decisions. Simply put, we love our diversity!
We encourage applicants from non-traditional backgrounds. If you feel like you don’t check all the boxes but have the potential to learn what you don’t know and grow with the team, please apply.
Want to see more? Check out our Culture Book here!
See more jobs at Intiveo
Data analytics & Science
Catenate is hiring a Remote Data Scientist (m/w/d)
Zum Aufbau des innovativen Bereichs Business Intelligence und Data Analyticssuchen wir innerhalb der Catenate Group für unser junges Start-Up Datalytics zum nächstmöglichsten Zeitpunkt einen zuverlässigen
Data Scientist (m/w/d)
Datalytics ist eine IT-Beratung mit dem Fokus auf Lösungen und Leistungen in den Bereichen Business Intelligence, Data Analytics und Robotic Process Automation aus München. Wir stehen dafür, gemeinsam mit unseren Kunden datenbasierte Lösungen zu implementieren, neue Erkenntnisse aus Daten zu generieren und fundierte Grundlagen für nachhaltige Geschäftsentscheidungen sowie Optimierungen zu entwickeln.
Wo du deine Erfahrungen gesammelt hast, ist uns nicht wichtig. Sowohl als Studienabsolvent, mit einer Ausbildung und relevanter Berufserfahrung oder als Quereinsteiger bist du bei uns herzlich willkommen!
Du leitest Data Science Projekte und fungierst als Schnittstelle zwischen der Datenwissenschaft und den wirtschaftlichen Anforderungen des Kunden
Du bereitest strukturierte sowie unstrukturierte Datensätze auf, erstellst Modelle und wertest diese aus
Du berätst unsere Kunden anhand der gewonnenen Erkenntnisse aus den Daten
Du unterstützt im Bereich des Data Engineerings bei der Bereitstellung und Wartung der Datenmodelle und der Lösung
Unbounce is hiring a Remote Director, Data & Analytics
We're looking for a proven senior leader to continue driving our data maturity. Our goal is to help Unbounce move faster, adapt quickly, and make informed decisions that impact our customers and business performance. We strive to execute this by equipping the members of our organization with accurate and appropriate data, establishing best-in-class tooling, architecture, and governance practices, building intuitive reporting and visualizations, and leading proactive insights through decision science. We believe that the effective use of data will help guide the path forward for our organization.
The role includes leadership of our internal data and analytics team, and together with this team - providing proactive, accurate insights, leading the organization in data-driven decision making and driving education and democratization as it relates to data. The successful candidate will possess the ability to drive proactive insights, strong data consultancy with the business, and act as a key strategic advisor leveraging evidence through data. This requires strong attention to our internal and external customers in order to lead the process for data effectively supporting organizational goals, as well as the ability to inspire action and innovation throughout the company by continuing to shape a data-driven culture.
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborate with and guide executive-level management in the development of long-term, strategic, data-driven plans and ensure data-related policies, procedures and processes are in place to address the requirements of the business
- Lead the team to proactively ingest, understand and solve the organization's data needs and provide proactive insights across the organization
- Effectively drive the execution of our data governance framework to provide data that is consistent and trustworthy across all business units, and collaborate with Data Org leads to evangelize this framework
- Manage and direct day-to-day operations of the data and analytics team, including managing the budget and resources of the team to ensure that current and future growth is appropriately aligned with the data needs of the company (education, tooling, resources, etc), as well as provide mentoring and career management for the team
- Ensure that the data initiatives we undertake deliver quality, reliability, stability and completeness while also meeting financial objectives and always focusing on the needs of the business
- Challenge our company to imagine what is possible: create a culture that embraces experimentation, and incorporates an iterative approach into existing processes
- Further, co-create and support Business Intelligence as a discipline, and determine the best way to effectively and sustainably run it at Unbounce
- Make data an accessible resource and facilitate training/skills development to empower everyone to use data to their full potential
- Provide expertise in senior leadership meetings with an ability to communicate data insights as guidance around strategic initiatives
A little bit about you:
- You have proved experience in business and leading data teams, staying on top of industry trends, and implementing solutions that create data democratization across an organization
- You possess top-notch communication skills at the senior stakeholder level with the ability to create powerful narratives that invite a broader understanding of data insights
- You have a proven track record of using data to drive successful, company-wide strategy and initiatives across the entire company
- You have an in-depth understanding of data governance and how to effectively manage it across a multi-product organization
- You have a track record of influential KPI development and measuring success in a product-led organization
- You’re experienced in building and leading Business Intelligence practices and groups, as well as owning and executing a framework of data democratization
- You have experience in ensuring training and development for data analysts and analytics engineers
- You have 5+ years of senior leadership experience, ideally in an organization with a culture of continuous experimentation and data-driven rapid prototyping
What’s in it for you:
- A remote-friendly office with flexible hours – for this role we will consider all applications from those based in Canada with the option to work from our Vancouver office
- 4 weeks vacation plus Christmas holiday closure - you're entitled to the week of Christmas off with pay through to and including Jan 1st
- Vacation bonus - $1,000.00
- 12 personal wellness days (this includes: personal day, moving day, sick day, etc)
- Health and wellness budget - $500.00
- WFH allowance - $500.00
- A paid day off for your birthday
- One paid volunteer day per year
- All Unbouncers are encouraged to dedicate 10% of their time to Pro-D time
Please note that we currently do not have a legal entity set up to operate as an employer of record in Quebec. We thank you for your consideration but we are unable to accept candidates from Quebec at this time.
Unbounce Welcomes You to be YOU!
At Unbounce, we want every employee to be excited to bring their full, authentic self to work. When you bring your unique experiences, background, knowledge, perspective, and self-expression while embracing the same from others we learn from each other. We innovate and co-create an environment where Unbouncers can do the best work of their careers. We’re bolder and more brilliant together.
We’re dedicated to ensuring each Unbouncer feels a sense of belonging, feels safe, cared for, respected and valued for who they are, and trusts that their unique voice is heard, embraced, and meaningfully contributes to decision-making. We’re committed to equitable employee experience, opportunity, pay and support for every employee regardless of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, family or marital status, religion, socio-economic status, veteran status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, education, disability, or any other characteristic that makes you unique.
We have no tolerance for sexism, racism, xenophobia, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, ageism, or any other forms of hateful/harmful discrimination and we’re taking action against unequal pay in our community through leading the #PayUpforProgress movement.
Please let us know if you require any accommodations or support during the recruitment process.
See more jobs at Unbounce
MayStreet is hiring a Remote Market Data Support Analyst
MayStreet is a global software company Headquartered in New York City, servicing the world’s top capital markets trading companies. We’re building the next generation of capital markets technology. Global capital markets are an ocean of fast-moving, interrelated and complex data. Historically it’s been nearly impossible for all but a select few firms to make use of much of this data. MayStreet solves this problem by managing collection, storage and API access to uniquely high-quality data sets.
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- Fully paid medical, dental and vision insurance package
- Immediate eligible 401K with matching
- Generous personal-time-off package
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Catered lunch
- Small team with growth opportunity
What you’ll do
- The Market Data Support Analyst will provide engineering and operational support for multiple distributed applications including our Market Data Lake, Analytics Platform and Bellport Enterprise products.
- Partner with clients, developers and analysts from some of the world’s top banks, hedge funds and trading firms.
- Work closely with customer development teams to help them understand, onboard, configure, improve and leverage our tools and technology to implement their own in-house solutions.
- Grow our knowledge base- write clear, concise and easy to read, customer facing documentation.
- Solve challenging problems that affect a wide range of capital markets players
- Collaborate with other team members to help foster a results-driven, team-oriented environment
- Prior experience with Market Data required
- General knowledge of statistics and experience with SQL / Python are a must
- Enthusiasm for learning new technologies and ability to quickly become an SME on MayStreet’s unique platform and capabilities
- A self-starter with at least 3+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to thrive in a technically complex role, involving a multitude of stakeholders
- Must have a basic understanding of market data delivery methods as well as data access methodologies, including general API terminologies and functions
- Must have basic financial knowledge, including how order books are built, differences between an auction style and continuous trading market, and basic calculations such as VWAP or turnover.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with both software developers and customer operations staff
- Bachelor's degree required
MayStreet is an equal opportunity employer
See more jobs at MayStreet
Design & Multimedia
Crowd Cow is hiring a Remote Senior UI/UX Designer
About Crowd Cow
How many times in your career do you have the opportunity to help scale a high-growth startup and transform the food system? As the massive, $200 billion categories of meat and seafood move online, Crowd Cow is already on the forefront. We are building the leading brand, offering convenience, assortment, and transparency from farm to table.
At Crowd Cow, we’re on mission to help people discover and access the highest quality food from responsible sources. We want to bring people together — producers and consumers, families and friends. That's why we partner with ethical farms and fisheries around the world. Source high-quality and more sustainable food. And share the stories of the products and producers we carry. There's a lot of work to be done, and we're excited to be a high-growth start-up that is up for the challenge.
We are seeking an exceptional Senior User Experience Designer for Crowd Cow. This role will own the end-to-end user journey for the direct-to-consumer Crowd Cow experience, including our online store, subscription products, and key roadmap initiatives by designing and developing user interfaces.
As a Senior User Experience Designer, you'll be a key contributor defining the User Experience of mobile and web commerce experiences throughout Crowd Cow. You'll have the opportunity to think and act big, exercising continuous innovation and a bias for action, coupled with thoughtful experimentation. The ideal candidate will be a systems-level design thinker with strong customer instincts and excellent design intuition. Your primary goal will be to design an unparalleled customer experience that enables our customers to accomplish their goals in the most elegant, efficient, and enjoyable way possible. To achieve this, you will be responsible for driving the design process across teams to completion - working closely with marketing, design, engineering and business intelligence to help shape the next generation of Crowd Cow customers. 1099 contract initially, with potential for full time in the future pending both parties are interested.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for the end-to-end design of our e-commerce platform - from research, flows and wireframes, prototyping, to pixel-perfect developer handoff
- Create designs, prototypes and artifacts to facilitate user testing and apply learnings to designs
- Work hand-in-hand with Engineering, Marketing, Design and Business Intelligence teams to understand our customers and iterate on designs to improve customer experiences
- Define user-centered problem statements that guide decision-making
- Compile research and create user flows to get buy-in
- Collaborate with engineering to ensure visual quality and finesse of the product and user experience
- Work with other product designers to provide UX support for new product development
- 6+ years experience working as a UI/UX designer, interaction designer, or similar design-related role
- 4+ years of experience working in direct collaboration with development managers, creative and cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience working as a solo designer preferred
- Proficient in creating prototypes or wire-frames for complex web applications and/or workflows, using design tools such as Sketch, Invision, Abstract, Figma, etc.
- Demonstrated history of acquiring and synthesizing user data (e.g., conducting usability studies, performing user research) and creating personas and journey maps.
- Strong portfolio of user-focused digital design, showing work from concept to completion, demonstrating process of driving results from business/user problems to final product
- A proven ability to evaluate the customer and business impact of your design decisions inside and outside of your own product area
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong bias for action including the ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Experience working with stakeholders to plan and execute programs that are strategic in nature.
- Experience designing mobile e-commerce products and experiences
- Track record of delivering designs that adapt to multiple platforms from desktop web to mobile apps
- Excellent visual and interaction skills and craft
- Thrives in fast paced, start-up environment
- Self-motivated and able to efficiently run with a project without close supervision
- Bachelor's, or equivalent degree, in Design, HCI, or related field or equivalent professional experience with the design field
See more jobs at Crowd Cow
Mobiquity is hiring a Remote Senior Experience Designer
Job Title: Senior Experience Designer
Location: Remote United States
We are a global organization with respect for unique geo-data requirements. If you are an applicant in the United States, please apply by clicking the Data Consent link below and Selecting "Other".
We look forward to your application!
Senior Experience Designers are ready to jump in and help lead the creation of new experiences and solutions, from getting to know the humans that will use the products we make, ideating and collaborating on creative concepts & requirements with the product team, driving the visual design of the final product, and implementing feedback from real users.
This person is the primary owner of the design solution, creating visual/UI design artifacts, and working with Program Managers, Business Owners and Technologists to implement designs into technology frameworks. This important role requires knowledge and skills in visual design, user experience, user interface, and a solid understanding of available client-side technologies.
They are passionate and curious individuals with a compulsive dedication to the look and feel, design language, interactions and choreography of the experiences they create. They possess refined design skills for all digital touchpoints and screens of all sizes (even those that you can’t see), staying aware of evolving and emerging design patterns, technologies, and platforms.
- Engage in all aspects of the project
- Understand client goals/requirements/technical constraints and work within project parameters
- Review and interpret creative and strategic direction from internal and client teams/stakeholders
- Partner with peers to conceptualize and create complete creative solutions for extensive digital experiences and products
- Create market-ready designs across various digital channels/platforms including mobile app and web/web app
- Organize design files and artifacts to be easily scalable and consistent
- Apply accessibility needs and constraints to all design solutions
- Present objectives, design approaches, and creative solutions to clients in an articulate and persuasive manner
- Interpret internal and client feedback and implement within the visual design solutions
- Guide associate and mid-level designers to enhance design quality and enforce design best practices
- Experiment with new tools and techniques and share learning
- 5+ years of experience as a digital-focused designer
- Portfolio that represents a wide range of design styles, diverse and high-profile projects, and a clear understanding and application of design principles
- Intimate knowledge of Figma/Sketch, InVision, and Miro/Mural—HTML, After Effects and Final Cut is a plus
- Experience with creating and maintaining robust design pattern libraries or system
- Polished client communication/presentation skills, including the ability to sell ideas to varying audiences
- Solid design, conceptual thinking, and typography skills
- Ability to rapid prototype creative concepts a plus
- Understanding of the possibilities and limitations of web and mobile technologies
- Knowledge of accessibility best practices
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
Mobiquity is a digital consultancy that partners with the world's leading brands to design and deliver compelling digital products and services for their customers. Our approach balances human needs with usefully applied technology, unbound creativity with research and analytics, and agile development with strict engineering and security standards. Mobiquity’s end-to-end services consider every dimension of a digital business from marketing to IT, providing strategy, experience design, product engineering, cloud services, and analytics. Mobiquity is an AWS Partner Network (APN) Premier Consulting Partner and has worked with AWS since 2011 to deliver 100% cloud-based innovation to its clients. To learn more, visithttps://mobiquity.com.
Mobiquity is a Proud Equal Opportunity Employer
Mobiquity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity (EEO) for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Mobiquity are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Mobiquity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us.
Mobiquity does not accept unsolicited resumes sent to employees, via job listings, or to our recruiting team. Mobiquity is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes, and will consider any candidate for whom an agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the agency free of any charges or fees.
See more jobs at Mobiquity
Kisi is hiring a Remote Visual Designer
Kisi is a security platform with offices in Brooklyn and Stockholm and a global remote team spanning from America, Europe, Africa and Asia. We create hardware and software that helps businesses connect and control their spaces through the cloud.
A little bit more about our team:
We value beingforward, human, trusted, and responsible.As a team, we make a tangible and lasting impact on the real world.
Our product(Reader Pro)is anaward-winning access control solution.We are adesign focused companyand recently won the coveted GOOD DESIGN award as well as the prestigious iF Design Award.
Our team isunique(and a bit quirky) anddiverse. We hail from25 nationalities (& counting!) and look forward to ourannual global meetupto bring the whole team together.
We are building asupportive and flexible working environmentby offering health & retirement benefits (location based), generous vacation time and daily challenges and growth.
About the role:
As a Visual designer at Kisi, you’ll play an important role by having the overall responsibility for the design of our web-based administrator dashboard and our Android and iOS apps. Your work will have an impact across multiple teams and your designs will bond your colleagues and our products together. (This role is remote based in Europe)
Craft seamless and attractive user experiences and interfaces in close collaboration with our mobile, web and hardware teams
Differentiate clearly between different target groups for design, from mobile users to web administrators to hardware installers
Gather and evaluate user requirements together with product managers and engineers
Embrace a culture of experimentation - run internal and external usability testing, iterate continuously
Collect feedback from users through efficient and unobtrusive feedback channels embedded in the designs
Ensure a consistent design language across applications, users and platforms to provide a discernible Kisi experience
See more jobs at Kisi
ReadMe is hiring a Remote Designer
ReadMe helps more than 5,000 leading startups and tech companies build beautiful, personalized, and interactive developer hubs. If you’ve ever visited the developer docs for Intercom, Airbnb, or Notion, you’ve used ReadMe!
We love what we do because it’s so much more than just documentation. We’re providing tools for teams to build a better developer experience and make their products and APIs easier to use. We’ve got great support from our investors at Accel who led our last round, and our interview process reflects the open, caring, and whimsical culture we want to maintain as we scale.
???? Hi there. I’m Tony and I work on design at ReadMe, and our team is looking for a new partner. We're a small team of humans (and one owl ????) working together to shape the developer landscape through documentation—and we’re growing! That’s where you come in.
As a designer at ReadMe, you’ll be working closely with:
• Our team of designers, Ryan, Jaclyn, and Tony. All doing cool stuff and excited to have you be a part of that.
• Our Head of Developer Experience, Marc, who grew up in the frozen tundra of northern Minnesota. He’s sometimes seen yelling at one of his cats to get out of the way of the TV.
• Our marketing team, led by Sarah, who is a proud Atlanta native and “surprisingly outdoorsy.”
We want designers at ReadMe to understand the needs of developers, and deliver solutions to their problems. That involves things like talking to customers, designing, and iterating. If that sounds vague, that’s because there’s room at ReadMe for you to flex design muscles where you excel, and to practice new things—it’s your journey, we’re just living in it.
???? What We Do
ReadMe helps companies build beautiful, personalized, and interactive developer hubs. If you’ve ever visited the developer docs for Intercom, Airbnb, or Notion, you’ve used ReadMe! We love what we do because it’s so much more than just docs. We’re providing tools for teams to create and manage beautiful documentation with ease. You can read more about what it’s like to work at ReadMe on our careers page, or our Key Values page.
✅ Some things you’d do at ReadMe (in no particular order)
• Getting to understand customers and their issues by talking to them.
• Work on new pages of readme.com with a touch (loads of) whimsy.
• Build designs in Figma, or code (optional).
• Other areas you’d like to make an impact.
???? You’ll love this job if you are…
• Curious about developer problems—maybe you’ve worked with developer tools before.
• Putting out cool work. Whether you’re prototyping product ideas, putting out fun marketing gear, or making design systems accessible; you’re making it happen.
• Into our aesthetic. ReadMe is a fun brand to work for, so you’ll love it if it resonates with you.
???? How you’ll grow in one month
• Learn about the world of APIs, docs, and the developer tools space.
• Add yourself to the homepage; making your first ReadMe pull request.
• Collaborate with designers on projects; with pen and paper and in Figma.
• Start to lead projects of your own, like redesigning our drip campaigns, and adding features to improve our editor experience.
• Learn that we really do have an owl drawing for everything.
???? Within a few months, you’ll…
???? Within your first year, you’ll…
• Join us on a few off-sites! Most recently, we’ve gone to Lake Tahoe and Redondo beach.
• Lead ambitious projects from concept through execution. For example, we’ve been working on redoing our editor, adding review features, and redesigning our blog.
✨ Our benefits include…
• Unlimited PTO with a three-week minimum. ????
• Fully covered medical, dental, and vision insurance for you, and 50% for your dependents. ????
• A One Medical membership. ????⚕️
• A wellness stipend for therapy of up to $350 per month. ????
• A gym or fitness stipend of up to $150 per month. ????️
• One-to-one donation matching of up to $1,000 per year. ????
• Twelve weeks of paid parental leave after the birth or adoption of a child. ????
• Work from home office stipend of $500. ????
• For fully remote employees, a stipend of $300 per month is available for a co-working space. ????????
• Three offsite retreats per year to get together with coworkers and plan for the quarter ahead. ✈️
• Take a look at our handbook for more information on our benefits! ????
Not sure if you’d be the right fit? Apply anyway! We’d love to see your application.
At ReadMe, we’re committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. We'd love to have you come join us here! ReadMe is open to hiring folks fully remote in the US, hybrid, or in-person at our San Francisco HQ.
At ReadMe, we help simplify complicated tech problems into something simple. If you like simplifying complicated tech problems into something anyone can understand, you'll love working at ReadMe! (Our stack is Node, React, Angular and Mongo)
????️ What’s the hiring process like?
Send us your portfolio! We’re excited to see work you’re proud of and passionate about.
We'll set up a 30 minute phone call with me (Tony)! I’m excited to hear your story in design and tell you more about the role and who we are. Based on what you’re curious about, we’ll set up a second call where you’ll meet another team member.
And finally, we’ve saved the best for last! We’d love to invite you to an "onsite" interview conducted over Zoom. This would be 3.5—5 hours including an hour break in between, and can be done over two days if that works better. We start with a 15-minute get-to-know-ya, and then have you talk with people one-on-one in the afternoon. This will include a portfolio review and/or a Work On Your Own Project interview.
We’ll extend you an invitation to join the team!
See more jobs at ReadMe
GoHealth Urgent Care is hiring a Remote Systems Administrator
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
As a Systems Administrator, you will be responsible for the supporting the operations of the information technology infrastructure for center facilities and corporate systems. This includes hardware and software deployment, network and systems operations and telecommunications. The Systems Administrator will be a key player in developing a testing program to insure that updates that are pushed out to center computers, do not effect key systems. In addition to systems testing the Systems Administrator will work to keep deployed systems up to date and functional. This position requires 2 years of Systems Administration (desktop, network, and server management) and experience in an environment dependent on technology for business continuity. In addition to impacting our core values of effortless patient experience, you will also be responsible for internal infrastructure Support.
You will provide support to the Engineering department in keeping deployed systems up and running, provide technical support for computer systems and software. Responsible for the maintenance and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization environments. Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes. Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues. Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure. This will be a challenging position working in a fast-paced environment with a focus around agile and rapid deployment. You should possess extensive experience in IT administration and the ability to optimize the performance of our IT infrastructure.
Associate’s dDegree or equivalent required
Bachelor’s degree preferred
2 years required
2+ years of experience in field service, server management, IT desktop support, cabling, IT network, active directory, project management or other related IT field experience required.
5 years preferred
Experience managing MS Exchange/Outlook and Skype for the corporate environment
NoneCisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) preferred
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Microsoft based environments and software.
Knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure (Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud)
Experience with virtualization (Hyper V, VMWare)
Experience with network monitoring systems (PRTG)
Familiar with Microsoft Active Directory, such as Group Policy Management
Networking knowledge, switching, firewalls, WAN and wireless infrastructure, VPN connectivity, and VoIP.
Experience supporting MS Exchange/Outlook and Microsoft Teams for the corporate environment.
Ability to support server and desktop operating systems such as Windows Server 2012 R2, 2016, 2019, Windows 10 and Linux Systems.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Preferred
Prefer knowledge of Software deployment tools such as PDQ Deploy.
Basic Knowledge of user permissions in SharePoint
Familiarity with Identity Management (Okta, One Log In)
Familiarity with Azure Active directory and MDM Solutions
Demonstrated ability to deliver complex IT projects on time and experienced in project management.
Thorough knowledge of network, host and application technologies, particularly in a healthcare environment.
Familiarity and experience with Healthcare regulatory compliance and reporting bodies (HIPAA, JACHO, etc.)
IT Security and vulnerability remediation, penetration testing and systems hardening.
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools. Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability. Troubleshoot technology problems reported by users. Provide 2nd level support.
- Support and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure. Support network servers such as file servers, Print Servers and various other Azure deployed Servers/Services.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams from IT, Engineering and business functions, including senior leadership team within and outside of your department and function. Collaborate with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience.
Adapt to a constantly changing environment; flexibility to work extended hours and weekends if needed, occasional travel required.
- Participate in system selections for enhancing patient care via new technologies. Support and maintain vendor relationships to stay up to date on emerging technologies and advancement in existing systems.
- Participate in regular staff meetings with technical team and cross-functional teams to understand business needs, develop functional specifications, technical designs and/or workflow requirements. Identify needed resources for projects, define and assign major project roles.
- Support established procedures to optimize existing technologies in support of increasing operational requirements and failover capabilities of IT systems in a healthcare setting.
See more jobs at GoHealth Urgent Care
General & Administrative
Next Jump is hiring a Remote Content and Partnerships Manager
The Content and Partnerships Manager will be an important piece to maintaining long-standing relationships with some of our top clients in a Global Rollout of the Perks at Work product. In this role you will be responsible to help grow our merchant supplier base globally from lead discovery to close. You will curate content the Perks at Work platform to support client’s strategic needs, and act as direct liaison between the clients and Next Jump, to represent both the client, as well as product improvements to our Perks at Work platform.
This is a remote position, with optional on-site visits to clients, as well as Next Jump’s office in London. Salary is competitive and will vary based on the candidate's experience level. 2+ years work experience preferred.
- 2+ years experience in a client-facing role
- Independent self-starter with ability to multitask in a fluid environment
- Demonstrated ability to build and develop strong relationships with partners and internal stakeholders
- Evidence of project ownership and leadership: proactivity in resolving problems and improving products and processes
- Ability to think creatively and make data-driven decisions
- Nice to have but not required: Language skills
Content and Partnerships Manager responsibilities:
- Identify and source merchant partnership opportunities for Perks at Work through client introduction, inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- On-boarding new merchant partners across various international territories with a focus on the Republic of Ireland, India, Germany, Singapore, Hong Kong and China.
- Curate content on the Perks at Work platform to align behind key client’s strategic goals including driving sustainable behaviours, supporting diversity and inclusion, and reducing the cost of living,
- Collaborating with the communication team in Next Jump and with key clients to build awareness campaigns
- Strengthen key client relationships by providing education and support on the Perks at Work product.
- Manage weekly and quarterly updates
- Working with design and engineering teams to optimize the site experience
- Working with the Customer Service Team to ensure swift resolution of employee and client queries
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible-Remote working
- Equipment needed to create a great remote work environment
- Free access to Perks at Work and weekly virtual wellbeing classes
- Collaborative, supportive, and high-performing culture
About Next Jump Inc.
Headquartered in New York City, Next Jump is changing the world by changing the workplace culture. We run Perks at Work: an employee discount and global perks platform. 70% of Fortune 1000 use Perks at Work as their corporate perks tool – including Google, Deloitte, Bank of America, BBC and more. Next Jump also runs a leadership development business, and we have a suite of apps and training programs focused on personal development, that can be implemented at team and corporate level. During the pandemic, Next Jump created the Community Online Academy with free resources for adults and kids to continue personal growth and health while in a remote environment. Next Jump has offices in New York City, Boston, San Francisco and London. For more information visit us atwww.nextjump.com
See more jobs at Next Jump
Central Council of the Tlingit and Haida Indian Tribes of Alaska is hiring a Remote Administrative Assistant I/II
Administrative Assistant I/II
Job Class: Administrative Assistant
Department: Tidal Network
Type of Position: Non-Exempt
Location of Work: Remote
Covered Position: Yes
Salary Grade(s): 7/8
Prepared by: M. Bruce
Hours of Work: M-F, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Employment Category: Regular, Full-Time
Effective Date: 06.01.2022
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT I
Under minimal direction, the Administrative Assistant will perform specialized complex work on a wide variety of clerical services which require independence, judgment, and initiative. Determines office needs in prioritizing and organizing work and the appropriate action to be taken. Has knowledge of the organization’s programs and policies, and understands the processes involved in various procedures.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT II
Incumbent works as a part of the department level management team and in direct association with the Tidal Network Coordinator. The Administrative Assistant II is responsible for a wide variety of functions requiring advanced knowledge and skill in administrative processes. Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Pro, excellent communication skills, and ability to manage time resourcefully. Responsibilities normally involve areas such as budget development and maintenance, contract and grant administration, procurement of goods and services, and customer service.
Reports To: Tidal Network Coordinator
Liaison To: Other departments and Vendors/Customers
- Provide full range of reception duties such as answering phones, greeting the public, and transfer/refer to Tlingit & Haida programs
- Provide full range of clerical duties, such as processing incoming and outgoing mail, maintaining/ updating meetings in calander
- Serve as a resource person for the department and public by providing information requiring considerable interpretation, explanation of policies, and usually a general knowledge of all the department services. This may require considerable tact and discretion
- Update files, maintain a variety of paper and computer records, vacation schedules, attendance and timesheets, numerical logs, ledgers, and client files
- Provide complex word processing support with minimal direction
- Review complex applications or documents
- Perform complex data entry tasks for which there is a variety of formats and procedures and with general instructions for coding and entering data; check and correct entry for input errors
- Gather and compile statistical information and prepare regular and recurring reports to departmental grant This may involve researching files, contacting clients or vendors, or other outside sources
- Make travel arrangements as necessary
- Serve as the resource person for the department on common office software
- Develop/maintain database, spreadsheet, or word processing records and reports
- Process purchase orders, and charge expenditures to departmental accounts, assigning appropriate account coding base on the nature and purpose of the expenditure
- Monitor and maintain office supplies and materials
- Assist in scheduling and planning for meetings in other communities, provides information, creates and displays room signs as requested
- Prepare timesheets, check requests, and other necessary paperwork
- Maintain communication with all employees, sites, and vendors as necessary
- Other related duties as assigned
DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY
Spending Authority: N/A Other Authority: N/A
NECESSARY SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Considerable knowledge of correct business practices, correspondence, and typing formats, including English grammar, composition, spelling and punctuation
- Ability to speak, write, listen, and communicate effectively, meet and deal effectively with the general public, establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
- Extensive knowledge of computer software applications including MS word Excel, Outlook, Power Point, and Access or other database programs
- Knowledge of program rules and requirements
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic, such as fractions, decimals, and percentages
- Basic knowledge of accounting systems
- Ability to work independently and prioritize workload
- Ability to organize, plan and maintain confidential records
- Ability to compare data from a variety of sources for accuracy and completeness, identify discrepancies or inaccuracies and make corrections
- Project management and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to organize and plan record keeping and filing systems
- Ability to search, select, compile, and summarize data and information
- Ability to compare data for completeness, identify any discrepancies or inaccuracies and make the necessary corrections
- Familiarity with Tlingit, Haida, and Tsimshian cultures
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (education, experience, skills)
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT I
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 years of clerical experience
- Valid Driver’s License required for some departments
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT II
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5 years of clerical experience
- Valid Driver’s License required for some departments
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (education, experience, skills)
- One year or more experience in the hiring department/program’s specialty area
UNUSUAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS OR RESTRICTIONS
The majority of work is performed in a professional office setting and is generally sedentary, requiring routine walking, standing, bending, and carrying of items weighing less than 40 lbs. Travel on small aircraft or ferry may be required.
CONDITIONS OF HIRE:
• All employment at Tlingit & Haida is “at will”. This means that the employee or Tlingit & Haida may terminate employment at any time and for any reason. Unless specified in writing, no term of employment is expressed or implied for this position.
• Tlingit & Haida is a no tolerance workplace. All regular employees may be required to pass a pre-employment and subsequent random drug and alcohol screening to be eligible for and maintain employment.
• Tlingit & Haida requires a criminal background check be conducted on all employees. All employment offers are conditional until federal criminal background check results verify your eligibility to work for Tlingit & Haida.
See more jobs at Central Council of the Tlingit and Haida Indian Tribes of Alaska
GuestReady is hiring a Remote Operations Associate - Freelance
À propos de GuestReady
Lancée en 2016, GuestReady est la première conciergerie pour les locations d’hébergements de courte et moyenne durée. Présente dans plus de 30 villes à travers le monde, la start-up propose un service clés en main où le propriétaire ne s’occupe de rien. Création d'annonces, photos, sélection et accueil des voyageurs, communication avec l'hôte, ménage, GuestReady se charge de l’ensemble du processus de location. Le propriétaire capitalise ainsi sereinement sur son bien immobilier. Et les touristes, eux, sont reçus comme des rois.
La startup vient de clôturer une levée de fonds de 5 millions d’euros afin de financer son extension sur de nouveaux marchés. En forte croissance, GuestReady est en passe de réaliser une nouvelle levée de fonds pour poursuivre sa consolidation en France et à l’étranger.
Vous serez principalement chargé(e) de:
- Intégrer les nouveaux biens sur nos plateformes de réservation,
- S'assurer de la cohérence des informations saisies en lien avec la Photographe et l'équipe Sales,
- Coordonner les différents prestataires (service de nettoyage, checkin/checkout, maintenance etc.) dans toutes les villes de France où nous opérons.
- Définir un standard de qualité pour les services fournis par des prestataires externes et établir un système de suivi de celle-ci
- Suivre la qualité de nos propriétés en fonction des commentaires des clients et des rapports de l’équipe de ménage et organiser des interventions pour résoudre tout problème.
- Dépanner et résoudre les problèmes, petits et grands, au fur et à mesure qu'ils se présentent, de la manière la plus efficace possible, en tenant compte des coûts et en veillant à ce que les clients soient satisfaits et reçoivent un service de qualité.
- Participer à la conception, aux essais et aux sessions de feedback des systèmes développés en interne comme notre application mobile
- Assister les clients pendant leur séjour en cas de problème.
- Gérer les clés au quotidien à l'aide d'outils numériques.
- Dépanner et résoudre les problèmes, petits et grands, au fur et à mesure qu'ils se présentent, de la manière la plus efficace possible, en tenant compte des coûts et en veillant à ce que les clients soient satisfaits et reçoivent un service de qualité.
- Guider et influencer les choix stratégiques du pôle opération en soulevant des points d’amélioration, en fournissant des données et en suggérant des solutions pour l’amélioration des processus
- Définir et élaborer des outils de mesure de performance des activités opérationnelles
Profil recherché :
- Poste en Freelance,
- Temps plein 5 jours/ semaine,
- 2 jours off,
- Nature analytique et capacité à résoudre des problèmes efficacement,
- Un esprit entrepreneur et capable d'apprendre vite
- Méticuleux(se) et avoir un œil pour les détails
- Communication claire et précise même sur des sujets techniques et complexes
- Structuré(e) et organisé(e), qui sait rester calme même sous la pression
- À l'aise avec le travail à distante et l'utilisation des outils digitaux pour la communication entre les collègues et les prestataires
- Motivé(e) et prêt(e) à se donner à 100% voire 200%
- Expérience préalable dans la “Sharing Economy” ou dans une start-up appréciée
- Français et Anglais parlé et écrit couramment
- Une start-up ambitieuse en pleine croissance, fondée par des entrepreneurs expérimentés
- Équipe internationale, jeune et dynamique
- L’impact de vos efforts est visible au quotidien
- Responsabilités et autonomie dès le premier jour
See more jobs at GuestReady
Imperva is hiring a Remote Salesforce Administrator
The Salesforce Admin will be a key member of the global IT Applications team, whose mission is to increase Imperva’s competitive advantage through the use of information technology.
The Salesforce Admin will be a critical functional technology partner supporting Imperva’s Sales, Marketing, and Finance departments. This position will play a key role in assessing, deploying, supporting and improving business systems that deliver best in class technology experiences for both internal stakeholders and Imperva’s customers.
This is a full-time remote position. Hours will be on (PST).
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment.
- Maintain security including sharing rules and security levels.
- Design, Create and maintain user roles, profiles and hierarchies.
- Monitor application storage usage and archive data as needed.
- Manage new releases of SFDC and efficiently roll out new features
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- 3 years dedicated SFDC admin experience
- Deep functional working knowledge of Salesforce. With the ability to do some functional changes and reporting with the application.
- 2 years experience implementing Salesforce projects
- Exceptional communication skills – written, presentation skills, etc.
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills to help translate business concepts to technical projects, and vice versa
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) or relevant framework
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Understanding of basic middleware and data transfer/sync concepts
- Experience integrating Salesforce with Netsuite and Workday using Dell Boomi is a plus
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
See more jobs at Imperva
Priority VA is hiring a Remote Executive Assistant to Chief of Operations
We are excited to introduce you to our incredible client who is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their high-level Business Coaching Firm on the East Coast. This firm is passionate about service and helping others grow personally and professionally.
You will be supporting the Chief of Operations. She will empower you to take complete ownership of the role and handle all projects with the utmost care. This is a team of sharp and insightful humans. With your support, the firm is ready to soar to new heights!
Ideal Teammate Checklist:
- You are the most detail-oriented person you know! This means your grammar and spelling are pristine.
- You are a direct communicator with the innate ability to network.
- You are a seasoned professional with a passion to serve. Supporting C-Suite executives is your area of expertise.
- Autonomous environments are where you do your best work.
- You retain knowledge quickly and get excited to implement procedures across new platforms.
- Patience is your virtue.
- Did we talk about detail already? It is crucial that you are the most detailed human!
What You’ll Do and What to Expect:
- Managing the detailed personal and business calendar of the COO.
- Owning the coordination and organization of the inbox.
- Book and confirm all domestic and international travel arrangements.(inclusive of accommodations, car service, private flights, meals, activities, etc.)
- Book and confirm appointments (inclusive of all necessary paperwork and preparation)
- Create and manage organizational files (inclusive of address book, lists, FAQ sheet, etc.)
- You will own the task of payment management while negotiating rates and refunds when appropriate.
- Each project you take on will require you to extensively research vendors, locations, accommodations, etc.
- Manage daily requests for personal and business tasks.
**This is a remote W2 full-time position with a health insurance stipend, 3 weeks of paid vacation, federal holidays, and coaching benefits, with some travel a few times per year.
See more jobs at Priority VA
HR & Recruiting
DRT Strategies, Inc. is hiring a Remote Technical Recruiter
DRT Strategies delivers expert management consulting and information technology (IT) solutions to large federal agencies, the U.S. Navy, state and local government and commercial clients in health care, technology, and the financial services industries.
The three letters of our name, DRT, stand for Driving Resolutions Together, which is the core philosophy on which the company was founded. That is, we collaborate with our clients to solve their most pressing IT challenges—together.
We are problem solvers dedicated to your success, combining Fortune 500 experience with small business responsiveness. We have established a reputation with our clients as a forward-thinking consulting firm with demonstrated success in implementing solutions that lead to meaningful results. Our world-class consultants unite people to work collaboratively to achieve project goals and make your vision a reality.
DRT is looking for a Technical Recruiter, who will be integral in helping the company meet aggressive hiring targets and more importantly, ensuring that the company maintains its high standards in quality team members. This is a remote full lifecycle recruiting position, with an emphasis on partnership and consultation with the hiring teams for best results.
- Full cycle recruiting from sourcing through execution of offer.
- Creatively leverage a variety of sources to meet hiring goals, from helping drive campus recruiting efforts to increasing employee referral networks to sourcing for technical positions to supporting proposal and capture efforts.
- Partnering closely with hiring teams, build successful candidate profiles, clarify required skills and competencies, and map out the best sourcing strategy.
- Understand the DRT culture fit, what makes employees thrive in the company’s environment and identify those competencies in candidates.
- Drive the hiring process, actively participating in interviews and hiring decisions; provide guidance for offer details and extend and negotiate offers to closing.
- Take a sale and service-oriented approach to candidate management, guiding them through the hiring process and ensuring a top experience with the company, regardless of outcome. Similarly, maintain a responsive and trusting communication approach with teammates and managers.
- Accurately track and document candidates in appropriate systems and help to provide transparency to the recruiting function by reporting on various metrics on a regular basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Candidates must have 5+ years of technical recruitment experience, working in IT recruiting space. (i.e., Salesforce, Java, Software developers, software engineers, Front & back-end users, etc.)
- Savvy with the latest tech and tools.
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems (ATS).
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (i.e., Zoom, Microsoft Teams, text, phone calls, etc.)
- Source candidates & build a strong network of candidates through expert use of online sourcing techniques, networking, referrals etc.
- Collaborates with hiring managers to understand the needs and roles to be filled, reviews job descriptions for vacancies.
- Strong assessment capabilities to seek out not only qualified candidates, but also those that embody the company ethos of exceptional customer service and commitment to outstanding delivery.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to develop relationships with all levels of management.
- Government contracting experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
At this time, , which mandated the creation of a Federal Acquisition Regulation clause requiring federal contractors and subcontractors to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19, is in a pending status. Please note that, as a government contractor, DRT may be required to ask for proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status upon hire or anytime thereafter if the executive order is upheld. Per the requirement, federal contractors and subcontractors must submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or have an approved accommodation to begin work.
See more jobs at DRT Strategies, Inc.
Smartbridge is hiring a Remote Technical Recruiter
Smartbridge is seeking an energetic and passionate technical recruiter to join our recruitment team. This person will work closely with the talent acquisition manager, hiring managers and directors within Smartbridge to proactively find high caliber talent.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the talent acquisition manager to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies
- Review and understand technical job requirements
- Review applicants to verify requirements are met
- Proactively source and identify talent through the use of intricate Boolean searches, user groups, candidate referral, networking and web sourcing.
- Assist in implementing creative sourcing strategies to generate a robust and superior candidate pipeline
- Meet established key performance indicators
- Generate qualified candidates through cost-effective efforts
- Assist in coordinating and scheduling interviews
- Serve as communication liaison for everyone involved in the staffing process
- Accurately report and track candidate data as requested
- Participate in special projects/task forces as assigned
- Assist in the creation of job descriptions
- Assist in formatting resumes
- Post on and maintain job boards
- Exercise a high level of integrity, confidentiality, and fairness
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources or related field is preferred
- 1-3 years of recruiting or human resource experience
- Ability to learn technical information
- Team player with a high sense of urgency
- Strong English writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Exemplary organizational skills, flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and follow through on requests
- High level of initiative and self-motivation
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple job openings simultaneously
- Good eye for talent with the ability to quickly screen resumes
See more jobs at Smartbridge
Brilliant PR & Marketing is hiring a Remote Talent Acquisition Manager
Brilliant PR & Marketing, one of the most respected and rapidly growing agencies focused on family-oriented brands, seeks a Full-timeREMOTETalent Acquisition Managerto support the agency’s growing, award-winning team.
As a member of the Brilliant PR and Marketing team, the Talent Acquisition Manager will have responsibility for the full life-cycle recruitment of employees from entry level to VP-level roles across our agency.
- Identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles.
- Proactively recruit and source to develop a talent “pool."
- Develop recruitment strategy, including but not limited to job posting, recruiting market channel development, job board procurement, digital & non-digital employment marketing, and comprehensive recruitment campaign planning.
- Manage the complete life-cycle recruitment process from requisition through onboarding, utilizing applicant tracking system.
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers and HR Managers with hiring and employment data.
- Use social media, job boards, internet sourcing and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
- Collaborate in creating college recruiting programs and participate in employment events such as career fairs.
- Develop and provide monthly and quarterly metrics to the business.
- Innovate in order to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our hiring process and systems
- Monitor industry trends and competitors
- Working closely with the Executive Leadership Team on the recruitment needs for the agency
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- 3+ years of experience in recruiting
- Previous recruiting experience in PR/ Marketing a plus
- Previous remote work experience a plus
- High knowledge level in all complete life-cycle recruiting components, including search strategy, sourcing, engagement, qualification, assessment, candidate relationship management and onboarding.
- Ability to build effective working relationships at all organizational levels.
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and hiring needs. Strong management acumen.
- Social Savvy! Posting on relevant social sites.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- High degree of professionalism, discretion and integrity.
Benefits and Perks:
- Fabulous Fridays - work day ends at 12pm between Memorial Day and Labor Day and 3pm for the remainder of the year
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Medical and Dependent care FSA
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- 401K with company match
- 18 paid company holidays
- Paid time off between Christmas and and New Years
- Access to discounts on pet, home and auto insurance. wellness programs and more!
Salary Range Transparency:
$65,000-$80,000 annually depending on location and experience.
Additional Eligible Financial Compensation
Employee and/or client referral bonus, year end bonuses, spot Brilliant Bonuses.
See more jobs at Brilliant PR & Marketing
Clarity Software Solutions is hiring a Remote Human Resources Generalist
Human Resources Generalist
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for performing HR related duties such as benefits administration, onboarding, recruitment, and employee health and wellness initiatives for Clarity Software Solutions. The person in this role supports the team with Clarity for Charity and employee happiness incentives. The Human Resources Generalist reports to the Manager of Human Resources.
- Conduct new employee onboarding meetings for HR paperwork and benefits overview
- Coordinate health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance enrollments and communicate with providers concerning administration of program
- Schedule and conduct benefit orientation meetings and assist employees with enrollments
- Help organize annual benefit open enrollment
- Maintain employee recruitment files
- Spearhead the recruiting process by organizing job descriptions, updating job postings, reviewing resumes, and scheduling interviews
- Follow up with managers to obtain feedback on interviews
- Conduct reference checks, background checks, and coordinate post-offer drug test
- Produce staff reports from ADP for other departments
- Maintain ADP and Confluence dashboards
- Support Compliance team with monthly Provider Trust updates and client requested reports
- Point of contact for all external vendors
- Order office supplies and employee gifts
- Other duties as assigned by management
- BA/BS degree
Knowledge and Experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience administering benefits programs
- Proficient in Excel
- Detail-oriented with complete accuracy
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Aptitude to quickly learn new systems and software
- Easily adjust to changes in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize with strong organizational skills
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the position
- Must be able to sit at a desk 80 percent of the time
- Must be able to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets
- Must be able to operate a computer
- Must be able to frequently communicate via telephone
Clarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer
See more jobs at Clarity Software Solutions
Frequence is hiring a Remote People Operations Specialist
We’re the ones with big ideas, bold vision, and Silicon Valley-casual vibes who are passionate about solving real problems for our clients.
Frequence’s powerful software makes it easy for media companies to stay competitive in the digital advertising space. We empower experts in sales and ad design with a set of tools that allows them to efficiently deliver what would otherwise be complex advertising strategies.
Unlike other workflow software, Frequence is the most complete system on the market, connecting all aspects of digital advertising—sales, operations, and reporting—from beginning to end. We create smart, focused campaigns based on performance data from thousands of local and national media campaigns to level the playing field and make programmatic ad buying possible for smaller local businesses. The data is out there, and we want to help advertisers put it to work.
Frequence is looking for a highly motivated and organized People Operations Specialist to help drive employee engagement and deliver an exceptional employee experience. Reporting to the Head of People, as the People Operations Specialist, you will play a valuable role within the People Team. You will have the opportunity to support the People Operations Manager by valuably contributing to our People programs and projects. You will be a key culture carrier serving as a central figure in our ongoing goal to attract, engage, and retain a talented team of passionate people. You will assist with a wide variety of key People & HR activities in the following areas: Culture, Diversity & Inclusion, Engagement, Employee Relations, Employee Retention, New Hire Experience, Training & Development, Recruiting, and Wellness Initiatives.
What You Will Do:
- Culture, Employee Resource Groups, and Special Projects:
- Serve as an ambassador of the company and promote the company’s culture, mission, and values
- Lead and support the implementation of diverse and inclusive culture programs, events, and activities driving employee engagement
- Own facilitation and coordination of our three (3) Employee Resource Groups
- Drive enagement for philanthropy and corporate social responsibility activities
- Manage planning and coordination of all company events
- Collaborate with our global People Team to execute company programs and special projects
- Support employee recognition and rewards programs
- People Processes and Operations:
- Support the delivery of a world-class new hire and onboarding experience
- Communicate company/office policies and procedures
- Maintain and enhance organizational systems for administrative work, shipping & receiving packages, storage, guest coordination, and regulatory compliance
Who You Are:
- Minimum of 2+ years full-time experience in people operations, employee engagement, administrative support, or as an HR generalist
- Self-directed, motivated, resourceful, and a strong sense of ownership
- Possess and demonstrate a growth mindset, with the desire to learn and continually improve, and to help others do the same
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and personal accountability
- The ability to work effectively with all stakeholders and to build relationships at all levels of the organization
- Strong focus on delivering exceptional customer service; demonstrated interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, continually evolving environment using proven time management skills and working with a strong sense of urgency
Nice to Have:
- Experience with HRIS and/or ATS systems and reporting
- Experience with project managements systems and tools
- Have previously coordinating or supported the planning of company events
- Familiarity with current CA and federal employment laws as well experience in becoming familiar with other State laws
- Ability to build relationships and manage outside vendors including: IT support, catering, and others
Frequence is a Top Workplace! Our people-first culture and distinctive mission set us apart from others in the industry. As our company grows, so does our need to add sharp, ambitious, and talented people to our team. We're approachable, inclusive, and encourage open dialogue within our community. This is a place where your voice matters.
Want proof that we love our people? Frequence is proud to be Certified as a Great Place to Work. We are also honored to be recognized by Bay Area News Group as a Top Workplaces Company for 2020 & 2021. And, Frequence ranked as one of the USA's fastest-growing private companies byInc. Magazine. Join us and let’s see what we can build together.
Ways we show our love (some call them benefits):
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Stock options at a mid-stage startup, 401K
- Health, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Generous PTO
Frequence, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Frequence, Inc. we are deliberately trying to create a safe space for people of all races, genders, ages, backgrounds, and orientations. It is the policy of Frequence, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law.
See more jobs at Frequence
Nonprofit HR is hiring a Remote Senior Human Resources Manager
ABOUT EVERYBODY VOTES CAMPAIGN
Everybody Votes Campaign (EVC) is a national non-partisan, not-for-profit hiring staff for a large-scale coordinated civic engagement campaign active through the 2024 election cycle. The campaign aims to create a more representative democracy by registering millions of underrepresented voters across the country. This effort focuses on voter registration in a targeted fashion by conducting at-scale, effective, efficient, metrics-driven registration work. Through this work, we seek to fundamentally change the make-up of the electorate and to increase the political power of traditionally underrepresented communities in our democracy.
We directly fund organizations who execute voter registration and run quality control operations. We are dedicated to being active participants with the organizations to ensure their programs are effective and promote an investment in the future of emerging communities.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
The organization seeks to hire an experienced Senior Human Resources Manager who will be responsible for managing employee relations, benefits administration, compensation analysis, recruitment and talent management. This position will set objectives for the organization and track the progress. The position requires the utmost professionalism when dealing with staff and human resources vendors. We will be seeking a candidate who will operate with discretion and work within deadlines to improve existing human resources processes for the organization and manage recruitment with the ultimate goal is to ensure that a company attracts and hires qualified candidates. This position will work as part of the Finance and Operations team reporting to the Deputy Director of Operations.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN YOUR ROLE
This position will enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs and practices. This includes:
- Plan, monitor, and appraise HR activities by scheduling management conversations and trainings with employees, hearing and resolving employee grievances, training managers to coach and discipline employees, and counseling employees and supervisors
- Lead the performance management process including creating a plan to manage annual reviews; conduct training on goal-setting and performance feedback; and manage annual performance reviews.
Compliance & Benefits Administration
Recruitment and Talent Management
- Growth mindset: demonstrated ability to take and receive feedback with professionalism and grace from peers and staff as well as supervisors.
- Relentlessly goal-oriented:enjoys working toward and achieving ambitious goals; willing to go over, under, around, or through any obstacle that gets in the way of meeting goals with a proven track record of creating and executing/managing comprehensive strategic goals.
- Cultural competency:able to build relationships and collaborate with colleagues, partners, and stakeholders across multiple lines of identity difference.
- Keeps Calm in Stressful Situations: demonstrated capacity and willingness to work long hours during peak season, rolling up their sleeves and getting the work done.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS ROLE
- Self-awareness and emotional intelligence: Able to reflect on and describe the impact of one’s own identities—and those of others—in a given situation, decision, or process. Demonstrates awareness of growing edges. Able to hear, reflect, act on, and learn from feedback regarding identity and equity.
- Manages a high volume of work with efficiency: Has, or can create, a system for keeping tasks from slipping through the cracks. Able to juggle competing demands and prioritize without sacrificing quality. Plans backwards to make deadlines. Asks for help when needed. Strong command over various Applicant Tracking Systems and other management human resource information systems (HRIS) such as SmartRecruiters, Bamboo HR, Google Suite;
Helpful but not required:
- HR Certification preferred.
- Experience with Kelly Total Benefits Solution (KTBS)
- Experience working in the fields of voter registration or voting rights.
BENEFITS AND CULTURE
We offer flexible remote forward work, and a generous benefits package; including 100% cost coverage of employee health benefits, 401K with an automatic employer contribution regardless of employee contribution level, virtual therapy, stipend for ergonomic office set ups and generous vacation and leave policies.
All employees must be eligible to work lawfully within the United States upon the commencement of employment. The organization does not sponsor visa applications for prospective or current staff.
Our work is centered on creating a deeply inclusive and significantly more representative electorate. In order to be successful in this role, the candidate must have the cultural competence to successfully work with a diverse group of staff, partners and stakeholders. We especially strongly encourage applicants with close ties to Black, Latinx, Indigenous, non-English-speaking, disability, and LGBTQ+ communities to apply. We are proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Salary: $95,000 - $105,000 annually
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging
Nonprofit HR is committed to fostering and maintaining a work environment where diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) are fully integrated into everything we do for the benefit of our employees and the clients that we serve. To fully realize our goal, we prioritize our understanding of the complexities of DEI within our workforce to inform our approach to talent management. We believe that this guides how we do our work, advise our clients to operationalize DEI and position our content and educational opportunities help strengthen the talent management capacity of the social impact sector.
Continue reading our about our commitment atnonprofithr.com/deinow.
See more jobs at Nonprofit HR
Cold Bore Technology is hiring a Remote Cyber Security Specialist
Who We Are:
Cold Bore Technology’s SmartPAD™ is the first and only completions master control system and is providing the infrastructure for bi-directional communication between all services on-site. Sharing data throughout the entire site and tracking the operation through sensor-based wellheads establishes a single timestamp, which is the only way to achieve fully autonomous completions.
Through the consolidation of digital data sources with SmartPAD™, Cold Bore provides operators with analytics in real-time allowing them to make informed decisions from their site or remotely.
Cold Bore Technology is seeking a Cyber Security Specialist to join our growing team. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, you will be responsible for discovering vulnerabilities and risks in networks, software systems, and data centers with ongoing vulnerability scans, monitoring network data, and ensuring hardware and software applications are updated. This role is an opportunity for a self-starter to grow their experience in the exciting world of high tech, working with some of the smartest people in the industry to revolutionize completions through IIoT smart technology. Working in a fast-paced team environment, this role requires a self-motivated individual with a high degree of collaboration and innovation. Come work with a ground-breaking and result-driven team determined to transform the Oil & Gas Industry through technology!
- Safeguarding information system assets.
- Protecting systems by defining access privileges, control structures and resources.
- Implementing security improvements and assessments for client-based asset risk, corporate policy compliance and conduct vulnerability assessments.
- Upgrade network and infrastructure systems, implementing and maintaining security controls.
- Detect insecure features and malicious activities within our networks and infrastructure.
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure cyber security projects align with the goals and objectives of Cold Bore.
- Be proactive and assess how risks can be mitigated to help protect system stability going forward.
- Determine security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience.
- Work experience as a Cyber Security Specialist, or similar role.
- Experience analyzing high volumes of logs, network data, and potential threats.
- Experience with vulnerability scanning solutions.
- Proficiency with antivirus and security software.
- Ability to make decisions in high-stress situations.
- Ability to collaborate and work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Must be flexible with the ability to work effectively and collaboratively with a rockstar team. Attitude is everything!
See more jobs at Cold Bore Technology
Journalism, Content & Copywriting
Genesis is hiring a Remote Copywriter (PlantIn)
PlantIn - це еко-френдлі стартап в екосистемі продуктових IT компаній Genesis.
Ми створюємо Plant lovers додатки на основі ML/AR технологій, які допомагають більш ніж 7 мільйонам людей у всьому світі розпізнавати близько 16,000 видів рослин, отримувати план по догляду за ними, звернутися до професійних експертів за індивідуальними рекомендаціями і приєднатися до Plant Enthusiasts ком'юніті.
PlantIn на ринку вже більше року і за цей час ми досягли класних показників:
- Займаємо 2 місце в категорії Education USA (iOS/Android);
- Маємо суперуспішний маркетинг кейс про який пише Meta;
- Більше 7 млн зареєстрованих користувачів;
- 100,000 DAU.
Ми вдосконалюємо наші продукти на основі фідбеку користувачів, тому кожна фіча створена для зручного використання. Наш додаток підкорив користувачів в США, Канаді, Австралії, Латинській Америці, Європі та багатьох інших регіонах.
Кожна людина в PlantIn робить свій особливий внесок у розвиток нашої команди. Ми всі дуже різні, але дуже любимо те, чим займаємося, і в цьому наша перевага :)
Ми стрімко зростаємо, і щоб наша команда стала ще сильнішою, шукаємо активного Copywriter, який буде писати цікаві маркетингові та креативні UI/UX тексти та задавати tone of voice бренду.
Тобі точно до нас, якщо ти хочеш:
- Експериментувати. Ми маємо амбітну ціль стати №1 додатком по догляду за рослинами у світі, для цього нам необхідні круті ідеї та сміливі рішення.
- Не тільки виконувати поточні задачі, але разом із командою вирішувати проблеми у продукті. В нагоді стануть аналітичний склад розуму та творчий підхід.
- Отримувати професійний фідбек. На продукті вже є крута команда контент-менеджерів, які допоможуть розібратись в поточних задачах і разом вдосконалювати скіли.
- Професійного розвитку. За півроку роботи у нашій команді можна дізнатися в 10 разів більше ніж у іншому місці. Ми активно ділимося експертизою та сприяємо розвитку команди.
Чим ти будеш займатися:
Будеш голосом бренду у соцмережах та в самому продукті:
- Писати цікаві маркетингові тексти, що відповідають tone of voice бренду;
- Складати креативні UI/UX тексти для застосунку та сайту;
- Писати рекламні тексти, що не дозволять проскролити повз;
- Створювати плани догляду/лікування рослин для користувачів;
- Складати детальні інструкції по догляду за найпопулярнішими видами;
- Звертатись до авдиторії через мейли.
Що ми від тебе очікуємо:
- Від 6 місяців - 1 року досвіду роботи з текстами англійською мовою: написання та едітінг;
- Вміння писати інформативні, грамотні та структуровані маркетингові тексти;
- Навичка доносити думки зрозумілою мовою;
- Англійська мова не нижче Upper Intermediate+;
- Готовність щодня вивчати нову інформацію і застосовувати її в роботі;
- Орієнтованість на якісний результат .
- Досвід в копірайтингу, SMM, веденні блогів, контент-менеджменті;
- Бажання вчитися та тестити нові підходи в роботі;
- Знання чи бажання розібратися в сфері рослин і садівництва;
- Володіння іншими іноземними мовами.
Що ми пропонуємо?
- Роботу в амбітній команді над суспільно важливим продуктом у сфері екології;
- Можливість швидкого росту та професійного розвитку;
- Великий простір для втілення власних ідей і впливу на продукт.
- Професійна команда, який буде супроводжувати і допомагати у кар'єрному рості.
Зацікавило? Тоді надсилай своє резюме!
See more jobs at Genesis
Valnet Freelance is hiring a Remote DualShockers - Features/News Article Writer
AtDualShockers, we are looking for driven writers who are always on the lookout for trending topics in the gaming world.
DualShockers.com is looking for eager and talented freelance writers to join its Features/News team. As a daily feature/news writer, they are expected to cover the biggest topics in the gaming industry, initiating discussions about the most popular titles, and diving deep into a variety of gaming communities.
If you share a passion for video games, a love of writing, and a willingness to learn, then you’ve come to the right spot!
- Contribute a minimum of 25 articles per month.
- Work under tight deadlines and submit articles for publication on time.
- Report to the Lead Editor and implement feedback efficiently.
- Ability to maintain a contracted freelance schedule.
- C.V. and Cover Letter.
- Please provide 2-3 samples of previously written work covering video games.
Applicants must be highly motivated and possess the following requirements:
- Ability to source information/news from different websites.
- Broad knowledge of gaming history and culture.
- Experience with WordPress.
- Experienced in SEO practices.
- A solid grasp of the English language and the ability to communicate niche ideas to a wide audience.
The hiring team at DualShockers will be back to you as soon as possible if we think you'd make a solid addition to the team. Only applications containing relevant writing samples will be considered.
Link to our website:dualshockers.com.
**This is a freelance, work from home position.*
See more jobs at Valnet Freelance
Law enforcement & Security
Lemonway is hiring a Remote Financial Security Officer - CDD (M/F)
Lemonway simplifies complex and regulated payment for marketplaces.????
Lemonway provides a dedicated payment solution for crowdfunding platforms and B2C/B2B marketplaces in Europe. The SaaS solution accessible via API allows 400 platforms to collect funds in a secure and regulated framework (PSD2, Payment Agent, KYC, AML/CTF).????
Based in Paris, London, Madrid, Milan and Hamburg, Lemonway is +150 Lemonheroes from 18 different nationalities.????
Lemonway is a regulated French Payment Institution which passports its services through payment agents across Europe. Lemonway has raised €35 million in Series B to finance its continuous growth.
Join a fast-growing scale-up that offers one of the most innovative solutions in a fast-growing market!
- Join over 150 motivated and talented employees.
- Shape the future of payments in the new digital economy.
- Be part of an expert team, open to sharing knowledge so that every talent can reach their full potential.
- Work in a hyper-growth tech environment #FrenchTech
- You will be in charge of alerts raised by partners, other Lemonway services (KYC/Payments), as well as alerts generated by the Transaction Monitoring system,
- You will participate in the due diligence process when entering into a relationship with Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs)
- You will participate in the preparation of enhanced reviews and suspicious transaction reports,
- You take part in the process of improving the AML/CFT framework.
Legal & Compliance
FM Systems is hiring a Remote Contract Paralegal
FM:Systems provides workplace management technology and solutions that enable facility and real estate teams to identify, plan and deliver the ideal workplace for every employee. Our broad solutions portfolio of software and hardware, specializing in space management and optimization, assets and maintenance, strategic real estate planning, resource scheduling, as well as projects and sustainability, empowers our clients to gain insight into how their facility space is performing, how they enhance efficiency and crate an employee-centric workplace.
At FM:Systems, we have 3 guiding values around what we believe and how we behave 1) do the right thing, 2) act with urgency, and 3) cultivate a culture of excellence and accountability. We aim to offer our clients an exceptional experience with every interaction, foster innovation, and invest in our people.We provide a flexible work environment with an open time-off policy, internal mobility, and growth opportunities. Additionally, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, monthly company updates with our CEO, virtual events, and more. If you’re ready to join a company that prioritizes their employees, apply today!
The Contract Paralegal will support our sales administrative and legal teams with contract review for enterprise clients in a high-paced environment.
In this role you will have the opportunity to:
- Support legal team in service as a one-stop resource for contract requirements and business terms.
- Drive proper document retention by reviewing and summarizing key terms in completed contracts and utilizing the internal contract retention tool.
- Prepare final drafts for signature and secure signatures from appropriate signing parties.
- Assist legal team in management of contracting workflow, helping to ensure contract requests are addressed in timely manner.
- Review proposed modifications to standard and non-standard contracts, and provide summaries of any proposed redlines.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams during all stages of the contract process, from RFP to negotiation to post-execution contract maintenance.
The successful candidate for this role will have the following skills and experience:
- Associate degree in Paralegal Studies or related field required; Bachelor’s degree in Paralegal Studies or related field preferred
- 0-2 years’ experience as a paralegal or similar role in sales-based contracts administration
- Strong understanding of basic contract law and contracting principles
- Strong calendaring, organizational, and multitasking skills required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook required
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization and demonstrate a team-oriented work style required
- Ability to effectively handle shifting priorities and adapt to changing demands in a fast- paced, dynamic environment required
You get bonus points if you have any of the following experience:
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com, DealHub, and/or Link Squares
- Experience with international contracts or Federal GSA contracts
- Notary Public certification
FM:Systems is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, present, current, or prospective military/uniformed service, genetic information, or other characteristicsprotected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We are committed to a diverse workforce. We value all employees’ talents and support an environment that is inclusive and respectful.
See more jobs at FM Systems
Teeturtle is hiring a Remote Social Media Manager
We're TeeTurtle, a bustling eCommerce/consumer products company that creates nerdy apparel, toys, games, and accessories. We are looking for a talented Social Media Manager to increase awareness of our products, create exciting social media campaigns, nurture a strong industry network, and to ensure all messaging to our customers conveys a fun and engaging brand experience. This role is a full-time, exempt position and reports to the Director of Marketing. This role has no supervisory responsibilities.
The ideal candidate is bursting with ideas to help our brands engage with customers on social media in an entertaining and authentic way. They keep their finger on the pulse of new trends by staying plugged into all social channels. They know which brands are doing social media right and which brands are missing the mark. They are experienced in working with influencers to promote brands and to identify new markets. This digitally savvy, experienced marketing expert will develop and execute our influencer marketing strategies, utilizing their knowledge and passion for the industry.
Oversee social media strategy across multiple brands, incorporating research and analysis to maximize value and fan engagement across platforms such as TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, and others;
Create social media content using relevant trends and hashtags to brainstorm and execute authentic and creative content;
Schedule and post content to approved social media channels to ensure our brands remain in the spotlight through timely and consistent placements;
Develop plans that encourage submission of user-generated content to celebrate our passionate fans and highlight the content they share with us;
Partner with the Director of Marketing to design and implement an Influencer strategy and monitor results to ensure marketing efforts are fruitful;
Develop a media and public relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media in order to expand our product appeal;
Develop & implement a content strategy for press releases in order to capitalize on new product launches and/or other successful ventures, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media in order to expand our product appeal;
Study and adhere to style guides for each brand and product line to ensure all content is consistent, clear, and on brand;
Develop marketing communication plans including strategy, goals, budget, and tactics in order to ensure consistent and intentional messaging to our fan base;
Other duties and projects as assigned.
InBody is hiring a Remote Digital Marketing Specialist - REMOTE
Digital Marketing Specialist
Monday – Friday
7 am to 4 pm or 8 am to 5 pm, PST
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
Digital Marketing Manager
Desired Start Date
At InBody, we proudly produce advanced health technology designed to make understanding and improving health and wellness accessible to everyone. From class-leading body composition analyzers to user-friendly automated blood pressure monitors, our goal is to equip health and wellness professionals with the tools they need to help clients and communities improve their well-being.
We are searching for a tech-savvy Digital Marketing Specialist who is strategic and tactical. Whether it's strategies to generate more leads or initiatives to accelerate the nurturing process, our digital marketing team focuses on a diverse array of campaigns tailored toward all stages of the buyer's journey. An individual who can excel in this position enjoys working on a blend of projects throughout the year that varies from inbound to optimization. We hope our new Digital Marketing Specialist is analytical, curious, and eager to participate with the team in constant ideation. It is crucial that the candidate thrives in our entrepreneurial company culture where change is constant, growth is immense, and opportunities abound.
- Assist the Marketing Team with all web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and advertising campaigns
- Build and maintain effective email campaigns/newsletters
- Strategizing and building top and mid-funnel digital campaigns that create marketing qualified leads, opportunities, and lead nurturing
- Work closely with our SEO agency to help optimize content and improve website metrics
- Manage the content and editorial calendar for blog and social media
- Tracking site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting, as well as analyzing key performance indicators and identifying trends
- Assist in the ideation and execution of A/B test campaigns across multiple digital platforms
- Collaborate with the creative team on the creation of assets needed for upcoming campaigns or testing
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Business, or Communications
- 3+ years of work experience in Digital Marketing
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google
- Analytical and able to make data-driven decisions
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to collaborate with a team and execute responsibilities independently
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Experience in copywriting in a marketing environment
- Experience with lead generation and nurturing
- Experience with marketing tools such as Klaviyo, Unbounce, Google Analytics, and SEMrush-
- Experience driving digital marketing campaigns from concept to completion
- Medical (PPO), Dental (PPO), Vision (PPO) & Life Insurance*
- 401K Plan with up to 3% company match*
- Paid Vacation Time / Sick Leave*
- Paid Mental Health time off
- 11 annual paid holidays / paid time off for birthday
- Gym membership reimbursement*
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)*
- Job-related training reimbursement*
*The above-stated benefits may change without prior notice and will begin after successfully completing the 90-day introductory period.
See more jobs at InBody
Hustle is hiring a Remote Growth Marketing Manager
Job Title:Growth Marketing Manager
Location: Remote:CA, DC, MA, MD, NY, NH, CT, FL, NC, VA
Tech Stack: Pardot, Salesforce, Salesloft, WordPress, Zoominfo, LeanData
The Growth Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing comprehensive, integrated demand generation campaigns and lead nurture tactics that deliver a consistent pipeline of high-quality leads as well as scaling our paid marketing efforts by driving strategy and execution. The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of experience with performance marketing and demand generation campaigns, and proven results in planning to execute and build nurture programs in Pardot, analyzing results, and reporting using Pardot and Salesforce.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Accountability of the end-to-end program plan- oversee marketing programs from start to finish, managing timelines and making sure that all aspects of the programs are delivered on strategy, on time, and on budget.
- Lead Nurture- Manage lead nurturing programs to accelerate prospect movement through the demand generation sales funnel.
- Velocity-focus- Continuously identify opportunities and tactics for growing qualified lead volume across mid-market and enterprise segments.
- Integrated Campaign Development- Execute an integrated mix of email, digital, lead-nurturing, and content marketing campaigns for lead generation, including landing pages, calls-to-action, and downloadable content.
- Lead Generation workflows- Help craft, define and document lead flow process optimizing system architecture (Pardot, Salesforce and ZoomInfo), efficient lead flow follow up and provide the right level of enablement to sales.
- Marketing Automation- Optimize marketing automation programs, establishing and documenting Hustle best practices and a guide to qualifying leads, helping build the MQL architecture.
- Build, proof, deploy and publish marketing campaigns- Work with writers to improve messaging and identify new content for campaigns as well as write email, website, advertising, and social media copy. Continue to innovate around a well defined process for campaign deployment.
- Reporting and Metrics- Track and report on demand generation performance metrics, using data to continually optimize campaign performance, adjust as needed to address pipeline gaps. Strengthen and enhance our marketing attribution and reporting capabilities using Salesforce, Google Analytics, Pardot and other tools to effectively measure the team's impact on key metrics. Oversee pipeline dashboards and report up key learnings to our leadership team monthly.
- Targeting/Segmentation- Segment target audiences, (Sales Target Account list and demand gen audience), match to personas/buyer journey automation campaigns and completed interactions (e.g. content downloads, webinar registration attendance, lead form completion, etc).
- Manage agency partners and work cross-functionally with design and content resources to execute campaign assets, keeping our brand guidelines and buyer personas top of mind.
- Campaign Calendar and Matrix- Maintain a calendar of all demand generation campaigns/programs, recommending and continuously refining tactics to optimize awareness and drive the best lead generation results.
- Produce webinars & manage post-production
- Support management of event plans & oversee lead handoff
- Seek opportunities to educate and inspire the broader GTM team on emerging digital trends and marketing opportunities, serving as a thought leader and subject matter expert.
Who you are:
- An aspiring manager with 5+ years in managing demand and customer engagement programs.
- Data-driven and analytical:Able to digest data and make swift decisions to prioritize against our most important KPIs. Confident and experienced in summarizing key insights and recommendations to both peers and leadership.
- Insatiably curious:Naturally curious, a continuous learner, and disciplined in making time to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to digital market manager channels, tools and best practices. Continues to turn over more and more rocks, doesn’t take things at surface value.
- Process-oriented and organized:An experienced project leader with an understanding of what milestones are required to complete various digital market manager initiatives, and comfortable leading other stakeholders towards agreed-upon timelines and deliverables.
- Strong communicator:Comfortable giving and receiving feedback, and excited to grow through their experiences (big wins, mistakes, or failures). Effectively communicates cross-functionally, especially when directing supporting teammates towards shared project goals and timelines (i.e. directing the design, copy that other teammates will execute). Maintaining high level of collaboration with rest of GTM team
- Buyer-oriented:Gains a deep understanding of our buyer in an effort to deliver the most attractive and relevant user experience.
- Resourceful: Confident navigating ambiguity and driven to find solutions when the answer isn’t readily available, but know when to ask for help when you’re really feeling stuck or overwhelmed.
- Intrinsically motivated:A natural self-starter and not afraid to take initiative towards their goals.
Hustle's Benefits / Perks
- Working with a mission-driven team that celebrates the diversity of its members
- Flexible Time Off policy
- Generous parental leave policy
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage for employees
- Yearly “Gift of Hustle” benefit to share a free Hustle service subscription with the organization of your choice
Hustle is an excellent team due to the diverse backgrounds of our staff. This includes professional background, subject matter expertise, culture, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, language, political beliefs, and hobbies. We sincerely encourage women, minorities, and people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
We offer competitive compensation and provide a range of benefits such as covering 100% of employees’ health insurance premium, 401k, and flexible time-off.
Hustle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to laws applicable in California, Massachusetts, Maryland, New York, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Florida, North Carolina, Virginia and Washington D.C.
See more jobs at Hustle
Numerated Growth Technologies, Inc. is hiring a Remote Head of Product Marketing
As the Head of Product Marketing, you will define and execute the overall Go-To-Market product strategy for the entire suite of Numerated products. You’ll steward the product marketing discipline, and contribute to the development of product positioning, messaging, and differentiation of our products to help build awareness and engagement with our customers and target markets.
You will oversee the effective mobilization of our GTM strategy as new products and capabilities are launched by working across functions (product, marketing, sales, account management, implementations, support and customer success) to ensure the teams can accurately and effectively communicate, sell and deliver new capabilities created by our product engineering team.
By developing a deep understanding the needs of our customers, products, and roadmap, you will own the GTM and Product Marketing functions to ensure they are effective and optimized – Building more compelling messaging and value propositions, differentiating Numerated against the competition, enable sellers and channel partners to win and more effectively launch products to fuel our growth.
Essential Responsibilities /
- Effectively position Numerated in our chosen market(s) - defining the positioning in conjunction with others, articulation, education and ongoing maintenance to stay in line with the industry
- Provide input into the prioritization of product features based on evidence-based market knowledge (customer requests, industry trends, etc)
- Create a sales and channel enablement plan and oversee marketing contributions to drive sales’ adoption of the portfolio, including coordination and direction of sales training, communication and content
- Formalize processes, measurement tools and reporting structure to support the product marketing team’s goals. Conduct routine assessments of the organization’s go-to-market processes and address gaps in performance
- Lead and execute strategic initiatives such as product and market launch processes, messaging and content strategy, sales enablement, pricing, packaging and market intelligence, by collaborating extensively across the company
- Define target segments, analyze how customers buy and users adopt our products, and the value they derive from them. Use data driven insights to define our ideal customer profile.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the Commercial Loan Origination System Market (competitors, influencers, trends), manage Competitor Battlecards, and inform internal stakeholders in a consistent and timely manner.
Education Requirements /
- BSC in Technology- or Marketing-related fields preferred, but not required.
Work Experience Requirements /
- 10-15+ years of product marketing experience working with a technology company – ideally in banking, commercial lending, fintech, or a related market.
- Proven success leading a go-to-market and product marketing teams in high growth B2B companies.
- Extensive expertise in SaaS product pricing and packaging.
- Experience developing and leading go-to-market plans for complex products or product portfolios
- Results-oriented with an ability to bridge strategic thinking and marketing operations excellence
- Proven ability to establish trusted business relationships across business units, gain consensus and drive action from a large, diverse set of global stakeholders
- A self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and who wants to roll up their sleeves to identify problems and find solutions.
- Strong ability to understand concepts relating to product, technology, and loan origination.
- Growth mindset with strong skills in public speaking, presentation, and communication.
Hi, we’re Numerated!
We help banks and credit unions dramatically reduce the work associated with business lending for their institution and their borrowers, using data. Banks and credit unions use Numerated to meet businesses’ expectations for digital convenience, and to bring efficiency gains to internal teams. The platform’s unique use of data streamlines originations for any business banking product, from application to decision to close. More than 500,000 businesses and 30,000 financial institution associates have leveraged the platform to process over $50 billion in lending, making Numerated the fastest-growing fintech SaaS company on the 2021 Inc. 5,000.
Our great people are at the heart of our company and key to our success. As a mostly remote workforce, we’re looking for more smart, driven, and down-to-earth Numerators to join our rapidly growing team. Our culture is open and flexible; our benefits range from 401(k) to care packages arriving at your house; and while we’re making a serious impact on banks, we always have time for witty puns and good laughs.
If you are interested in joining a collaborative team, working on pioneering technology, in an exciting phase of company growth – apply today! #BestTeamMovingForward
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
See more jobs at Numerated Growth Technologies, Inc.
TrueSense Marketing is hiring a Remote Data Campaign Manager (Remote)
As a Data Campaign Manager, you will perform database work to help execute marketing campaigns using TSM in-house software (currently called MailPlan). You will work with TSM Client Service teams to create mail files that will be used to print and produce a Direct Mail Campaign.
- Learns the key systems: MailPlan (internal software system), Excel and a database software such as FoxPro and SQL
- Learn new system software and plans to improve efficiency.
- Executing marketing campaigns using in-house MAILPLAN software
- Reading and understanding instructions from account teams for marketing campaigns.
- Converting some client files to in-house format
- Writing ad hoc SQL queries for job research and checking data
- Providing data support to account teams, as needed. For example, answering questions about client-supplied data
- Managing timelines to keep jobs on track.
Position Requirements (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Computer Proficiency- Strong computer skills including all Microsoft products (Outlook; Excel; Word; PowerPoint)
oJob Specific Programs as Applicable:MailPlan, FoxPro, Excel, SQL.
- Innovation -Pursues better ways of getting things done, models breakthrough thinking, acts as a change agent, and helps others manage through change.
- Project Management- Can be trusted to troubleshoot all job processes, manage timelines and inventory needs, anticipates issues, effectively multitasks, and follow through with all tasks to completion.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- General database skills required.
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus.
NOTE: This position is open to working from home/remote.
See more jobs at TrueSense Marketing
LegalMatch is hiring a Remote Email Marketing Manager
As an Email Marketing Manager, you will manage email marketing campaigns end-to-end, from planning, targeting, set-up, testing, execution, reporting up to optimization.
You will partner with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to create and execute data-driven, dynamic email campaigns and deliver highly-targeted/segmented marketing campaigns, lifecycle emails, retention/reactivation programs, and loyalty building communications.
- Lead email marketing initiatives including the continual optimization of email marketing strategy, platform and related processes
- Oversee the email production process and creation of every email, ensuring flawless execution.
- Segment email lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Using AB testing and other methods, optimize emails for conversion, deliverability, mobile rendering, open rates, etc.
- Deliver reporting and insight that accurately and appropriately measures the performance of each email campaign on a daily, weekly, monthly, and annual basis.
- Champion continuous advancement of our email features and capabilities including targeting, personalization, and template development in collaboration with multiple stakeholders: development teams, designers, business teams and more.
- Must have at least 3 years’ prior experience as an Email Marketing Manager
- Prior experience with email AB Testing
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Proactive and analytical
- Knows how to analyze and interpret data
- Experience with list databases
- List Hygiene experience
- Copywriting/copyediting experience
- Pinpointe (other software: Mailchimp, Active Campaigns, A’Weber)
See more jobs at LegalMatch
Susco is hiring a Remote Content Marketing Manager
About This Job
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000 - $80,000
Experience Level: mid-level
Remote Details: Fully Remote, working Business Hours Central Time
Why Choose Susco
You'll benefit from having an influence on the direction of our projects, thoughtful career development, a healthy mix of content development and other marketing tasks, and transparency (no office politics). Our success lies in our amazing staff, which we have because of our people-centric culture (4.7/5.0 Employer Rating on Glassdoor).
Susco is headquartered in the Greater New Orleans Area, has a national remote workforce, and is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the US (we are 2019 and 2020 Inc 5000 honorees).
You can learn more about how our team feels about us by checking out employee testimonials here.
- Developing Marketing Collateral (content, not graphics)
- Statements of Qualifications
- Project Case Studies
- Website verbiage
- Prospect Specific Sales Decks
- Lead-nurturing Email content
- Presentations for Speaking Engagements / Tradeshows
- Develop Candidate Recruiting Content
- Website verbiage (EVP)
- One-Pagers of why to work here
- Email responses during recruiting and interview process
- Job Description Work
- Develop Thought Leadership Content
- Business Software Development (ideally with insurance tech experience)
- Employee Engagement
- Personal Development
- Manage Web Presence
- Corporate Website - Main Pages
- Blog Entries
- Social Media Presence (LinkedIn, FB)
- Paid Ads
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and or similar software
- Strong knowledge and understanding of HubSpot
- Proficient with analysis
- Demonstrated ability to move quickly under tight timelines
- High attention to details
- Able to work independently and cross-functionally across geographically dispersed teams
Experience and Education Requirements
- Must understand software development to the point that once onboarded to Susco's project portfolio you are writing the content on your own.
- 5+ years of content marketing experience for a software development consultancy
- 5+ years of developing material to support the Sales Team
- Experience managing Social content
- A passion for marketing and a growth mindset!
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or other related fields
- Experience developing Marketing Content for custom software development firms that sell to P&C insurance carriers and insurance services providers
- Experience developing Marketing Content for software product firms
- Experience developing Marketing Content for employee experience
- Experience developing Marketing Content for personal development
See more jobs at Susco
Verimatri is hiring a Remote Marketing Analyst
The Marketing Analyst position brings our data stories to life. Reporting to our Director of Product Marketing, you will cultivate a deep understanding of our marketing and product metrics by designing, developing, and maintaining reports, plus delivering insights. You will be involved with Hubspot/Salesforce, researching our competitors, gathering first-hand feedback from our sales teams, and collecting input from across several business functions and external analysts. You will utilize these data sets to provide insights and recommendations that will help shape our business strategy.
The Marketing Analyst will also work closely with members of the Product team to analyze and provide actionable insight on product improvements. At times, this role may communicate directly with customers, configuring and reporting on company products to achieve customer satisfaction and retention. If you are detail oriented with outstanding analytical abilities, this role will be great for you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Tell compelling, insightful stories based on data
- Provide actionable market and customer insights to address key strategic questions
- Responsible for tracking, reporting, and analyzing the performance of marketing activities, platform performance, ad-hoc analytic requests, and development/automation of regular reports
- Analyze external and internal data and provides insights and recommendations for further enhancements
- Communicate results and provides recommendations as knowledge owner for customer and market data
- Regularly assess our key competitors across regions
- Create presentations to provide market and customer insights
- BS or BA in Marketing, Accounting, Business or Finance
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience with product marketing and/or analytics in a B2B environment
- Proficient in marketing research and analysis
- Excellent analytical skills and high degree of business acumen
- Strong organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability in handling concurrent projects with attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be comfortable working and collaborating with a distributed team, and building and managing relationships across geographies and functions
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, experience working with Hubspot, Salesforce and Microsoft Power BI a plus
TRAVEL:up to 10%
Verimatrix helps power the modern connected world with security made for people. We protect digital content, applications, and devices with intuitive, people-centered, and frictionless security. Leading brands turn to Verimatrix to secure everything from premium movies and live streaming sports, to sensitive financial and healthcare data, to mission-critical mobile applications. We enable the trusted connections our customers depend on to deliver compelling content and experiences to millions of consumers around the world. Verimatrix helps partners get to market faster, scale easily, protect valuable revenue streams, and win new business.
By submitting this form, I agree to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of processing my job application and replying to my request,
See more jobs at Verimatri
Instruction Partners is hiring a Remote Senior Director of Marketing and Communications
This is a full-time position located from a remote office.
What You’ll Do
In partnership with the CEO and Chief of Finance and Strategy, the Senior Director of Marketing and Communications will lead the marketing team, carrying forward Instruction Partners’ marketing and communications strategy and plans while collaborating with internal teams to best support their work.Specifically, you will:
Marketing and communications strategy
- Develop, execute, and oversee the implementation of marketing strategy, including campaigns, content marketing, success stories, events and conferences, public relations, and earned media with an overall focus on:
- Audience engagement:Grow our known audience, specifically in our target regions
- Sustainability:Generate warm marketing-qualified leads for specific business streams
- Brand awareness:Build brand awareness nationally
- Thought leadership:Influence the field
- Internal development:Maintain brand professionalism (e.g., design, polish, guidelines); create/provide resources for the internal team; equip and empower all team members to be true stewards of the brand
Thought leadership, public affairs, and market research
- Position Instruction Partners’ key messages so that they speak to the organization’s target audiences
- Support the growth of Instruction Partners’ brand identity
- With a PR consultant, develop and execute an earned media strategy that builds national brand awareness and elevates the profiles of our executive leaders
- Ensure that assets are meaningful, well written, and beautifully designed in partnership with the CEO and other internal teams.
- Support the development and release of CEO thought leadership assets (e.g., blogs, op-eds, keynote presentations)
External communications and lead generation
- Oversee the development of priority, externally facing assets to ensure that they are of high quality and aligned to key messages
- Leverage thought leadership and program team releases to create assets that tell compelling stories and provide genuine value to our audiences, including current and prospective partners
- Oversee the development of marketing campaigns targeted to primary educator audiences, in sync with district buying patterns and timelines
- Lead collateral development to highlight our services, including pitch presentations, partner artifacts, annual reports, marketing flyers, and keynote presentations
- Oversee the maintenance of and updates to Instruction Partners’ website to ensure ease of user experience, message alignment, and SEO optimization
- Oversee the development of a social media strategy to grow our known audience
Engagement (sales)/development support
- Work with members of the executive leadership and sales teams to monitor competition, identify opportunities for growth, and develop partner recruitment strategies
- Establish and document criteria for moving contacts through a marketing funnel and delivering marketing qualified leads to the sales team
- Utilize inbound marketing software (i.e., Hubspot) to direct email nurture campaigns that move contacts through the marketing to the sales funnel
Systems and reporting
- Oversee the implementation of a system for tracking and reporting marketing progress to goals; provide senior leadership with regular updates
- Oversee the maintenance of a content calendar and project management system
- Provide marketing data insights for grant applications and fundraising reports
Internal marketing-related communications
- Elevate relevant news and research to the team (leadership team or whole org based on context)
- Develop new employees’ skills as brand ambassadors; regularly communicate the value of brand stewardship organization-wide
- Serve as the internal keeper of marketing knowledge and provide ongoing training and support across teams on effective communications strategies, writing and designing best practices, how to support marketing initiatives, and—in partnership with the engagement team—training on sales best practices and processes (e.g., building sales confidence for new business and renewals)
- Oversee a marketing and communications team of three to four direct reports
- Support planning and manage the execution of the team’s work
- Support internal team communications
- Model and hold team members accountable to Instruction Partners' culture and core values, vision of team experience, and commitments to diversity, equity and inclusion
- Focus on developing and supporting a strong and joyful team culture
- Coach and develop team members, including working with them to find appropriate resources for their growth (e.g., professional development opportunities)
- Scope marketing and communications roles and contractor needs
- Hire when/as appropriate, including facilitating onboarding
Candidate Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (in Business, Marketing, or Communications preferred)
- Minimum of 10 years of experience working in marketing and/or communications with management experience
- Experience developing and executing a communications strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including storytelling and editing
- Incredible attention to detail
- Ability to form strong relationships with team members internally and collaborate across stakeholders
- Commitment to our mission of excellent daily instruction for all students
- Ability to travel nationally, to Nashville, Tennessee quarterly, and to team retreats annually
Candidate Qualifications and Traits:
- Education and/or nonprofit experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of Google Workplace, specifically Google Slides and Google Docs
- Strong knowledge of marketing and sales software, including content management systems (Wordpress preferred), inbound marketing software (Hubspot preferred), and customer relationship management platforms (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience developing and executing a successful social media marketing strategy
- Proven skills with social media (Instagram, Facebook)
- Solid understanding of brand design and the creative process
- Experience supporting design concepts that meet business objectives and advance brand strategy
- Flexible mindset—excited to wear multiple hats and eager to take on new projects and responsibilities as needs arise
- Fast learner, with a deep commitment to continuous improvement
- Highly organized; effortlessly creates project plans and manages their execution, including delegating responsibilities to other team members as appropriate
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Hiring
At Instruction Partners, we know that difference enhances, transforms, and strengthens our ability to serve students and schools. We invite and celebrate the diversity of all perspectives, and we are deeply committed to ensuring equitable access and voice throughout our organization. Instruction Partners is proudly an equal opportunity workplace, and we value the inclusion of persons who have experienced poverty and/or for whom English is not their first language, and every race, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, culture, ancestry, religion, national orientation, age, marital status or Veteran status. Join us, and let's work together to support great teaching and accelerate learning for every student.
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet about 60% of job criteria, women and other marginalized groups tend to apply only when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but you’re not sure that you check every box, we still want to hear from you
The salary for this role is $143,687.00.Detailed information about the organizational compensation philosophy is available upon application. Instruction Partners offers flexible work hours and location. Competitive benefits and private retirement investment options are available, as well as a generous vacation policy.
We are looking for candidates to join our team summer of 2022, with an ideal start date in July 2022.
All students experience an excellent education that prepares them to contribute to their community, achieve economic security, and pursue their dreams.
We work shoulder to shoulder with educators to support great teaching and accelerate student learning. We focus on small systems, both districts and charters, and we work to ensure equitable access to great instruction for students in poverty, students of color, students learning English, and students with disabilities.
Our Core Values
We care deeply about ourselves, each other, our work, our partners, and the students we serve. We value the differences each other brings to the table because we know diversity of voice, thought, and experience makes us better. We operate joyfully and without ego, collectively focused on the broader good.
We believe that, with the right support, every student can succeed. We have the courage to lean into challenges and believe in the possibility of overcoming obstacles while holding a high bar for ourselves, partners, educators, and students. As we advance antiracist actions, our path may not be smooth, but we will walk it anyway because we have faith that the journey will make our team and our education system better.
We create and uphold space for all team members, partners, and students so they are seen, valued, and heard. We lift the voices and experiences of Black, Latinx, Native, and Asian American and Pacific Islander people. We actively look for and confront patterns and systems that cause inequitable harm in order to create more equitable outcomes within our organization and with partners. We embrace diverse expressions of excellence that make our team more inclusive and effective.
We are open, authentic, and truthful with ourselves, teammates, and partners. Our trust in each other and our work gives us the courage to lean into difficult conversations, put forth new ideas, and give and receive feedback through the lens of equity of voice and experience. We understand the intense and gripping nature of our work, so we name our needs to ensure we are practicing self-care and love within our beloved community.
We believe support should be thoughtful by meeting people, schools, and systems where they are. We leverage the voices, strengths and stories of families, educators, partners and teammates to find answers, because we know there isn’t a “one size fits all” solution to the challenges of our education system. We always look for ways to work smart, focus on the most relevant impact, and reduce friction to make it easier to take action while grounding our progress in equity.
We know and love that we don’t yet have all the answers because we are nerds for learning, even when it’s hard or ambiguous. We actively pursue new knowledge, research, and evidence so that we can leverage the latest insights and best practices in our work, then we put that knowledge to work in partnership with our team, our partners, and the students and communities we serve. We respect the learning that springs from our own antiracist journeys and vow to activate our knowledge in pursuit of equity and excellence.
How We Work
Instruction Partners is a nonprofit organization dedicated to excellent instruction for all students, with a focus on students in poverty, students with disabilities, students learning English, and students of color. We keep one foot in practicality and the other in evidence-based best practices because we believe that leveraging high-quality, grade-level content and providing just-in-time supports will accelerate learning for all students.
Instruction Partners spends time getting to know the needs of the educators, leaders, and systems it serves, allowing the team to custom-build service plans to support partner goals. Partnerships include on-the-ground support, and partnership team members serve as thought partners to the school systems they serve, a team educators can reach out to and feel supported by.
Instruction Partners provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Instruction Partners complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
See more jobs at Instruction Partners
Equitable Hiring Group is hiring a Remote Digital Media Strategist
About Supermajority Education Fund
Women are on the cusp of becoming the most powerful force in America. But to fundamentally transform this country, we need to pull together the millions of women who are already engaged and amplify and expand their civic engagement. Supermajority Education Fund is building women’s power across the country by training and mobilizing a multiracial, intergenerational community who will lead the fight for gender equity. We provide women with the tools, resources, and information they need to channel the energy and activism of this moment and build it into a long-term movement for change.
Since our founding in April 2019, Supermajority Education Fund and our related 501(c)(4) organization, Supermajority, have reached more than a million women through in-person conversations and online outreach. In August 2019, over 75,000 people from all 50 states completed our Women’s* Poll, which led to the creation of the Majority Rules, a set of values to help us build the country we deserve. In December 2019 we welcomed Pantsuit Nation, an online community of more than 3 million women and allies, into our organization.
In 2020, we ran the country’s largest woman-to-woman voter engagement program by offering strategic digital tools, training, and information to women and allies around the country. In 2021, we continued the work of engaging and mobilizing women across the country, in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic and its disproportionate impact on women, specifically women of color.
Position Summary - Digital Media Strategist
Supermajority Education Fund is seeking a Digital Media Strategist, reporting to the Communications and Marketing Director. The Digital Media Strategist will be primarily responsible for managing our online channels to bring more women who share our values in community with Supermajority Education Fund and our sister organization, Supermajority.
A successful Digital Media Strategist will have excellent project and time management skills, be creative, care deeply about bringing new women into the movement and work, and effective communication and collaboration skills. The Digital Media Strategist will be responsible for overseeing social media, including a private online community of over 3 million active and engaged members, paid media, and our Supermajority Majority website.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- In collaboration with key colleagues, manages strategies and tactics to get the message of the day/week out across social media channels both planned and in rapid response moments as needed.
- Recruits new women members and participants for our organizing program from social media channels, with priority given to Instagram and our private Facebook group, Pantsuit Nation x Supermajority.
- Proposes and executes strategy for new and emergent channels of engagement, aligned with organizational goals and capacity.
- Develop, design, and edit content to align with brand book guidelines.
- Manage outside vendors to improve website functionality and user experience.
- Develop and report weekly metrics to understand the health and growth of site traffic and conversion rates.
- Run landing page experiments to improve website performance.
- Manage a process to keep the website messaging up to date and engaging.
- Research, recommend, and onboard external Saas tools to support core website offerings as needed.
- Be the main point of contact with an outside firm to develop media plans, produce creative content, get appropriate legal and compliance approvals, and develop weekly reports to show progress to the goal.
- Manage ad spend to grow our community members for Supermajority Education Fund and Supermajority.
- Test messaging and share learnings with the impact team to apply best practices.
The successful candidate must have the following skills and qualities:
- Excellent communication skills: Strong ability to write and edit social posts, web copy, ad copy, etc; acute attention to detail; the ability to set, meet and maintain high standards for Supermajority Education Fund’s messaging.
- Experience with project and people management and oversight: Ability to build project plans and oversee and develop a small team of both internal and external resources; set and meet deadlines and balance competing priorities.
- Commitment to metrics, reporting, and learning forward:Track record of developing, tracking, and optimizing key metrics to improve program health; should have a POV on what numbers matter most and eagerness to share both successes and failures.
- A strong desire to work on issues of women’s equality and empowerment.
- Sees communications as a “team sport:”Strong collaboration and relationship skills with a sincere belief that good ideas can come from anywhere and anyone; efficiency and comfort with Slack, Zoom and Google Suite; responsiveness and accountability via email and other online communications tools.
- Substantial desire to work for racial and gender equity: Willingness to integrate an understanding of key racial and gender equity concepts into work projects and interactions by addressing structural implications and disproportionate impacts of policies, activities, and decisions on gender, race, class and other group identities within the context of job responsibilities and projects.
The strongest candidates will also have some of the following skills and experience:
- Can set team goals, directing both strategy and people to execute towards that end
- Experience working on gender equity issues
- A robust network of key media in politics, women’s issues, and the progressive landscape
- The annual salary is $75,000-$80,000 and is commensurate with experience.
- Supermajority Education Fund, a fiscally sponsored project of the New Venture Fund, provides a comprehensive benefits package that includes 100% employer-paid health, dental, and vision insurance, 3% automatic employer contribution and a 3% employer match on 401k contributions, pre-tax transportation benefits, and paid holidays, vacation, sick, and volunteer time off.
How to Apply:
Please the short form via the link on the right. Applications will be reviewed as they come in. The deadline to apply is Monday, June 6th.
See more jobs at Equitable Hiring Group
NowSecure is hiring a Remote Product Engineering Manager
Come join NowSecure on our mission to save the world from unsafe mobile Apps!
Come join NowSecure on our mission to save the world from unsafe mobile apps!
As a cyber security innovator, we are the leader in Mobile Application Security Testing.We literally wrote the book on mobile app forensics and testing.At NowSecure, we craft the industry’s most advanced appsec technology and deliver expert appsec services so our customers can protect their own business, their employees and their customers from insecure mobile apps. Our customers include the world’s largest banks, government agencies, and top brands that run on mobile. We are a dynamic team of advanced security researchers, software engineers, services experts, sales professionals, marketing gurus and financial managers that are looking for inspired, entrepreneurial and hard driving new team members to join us on our mission!
We were founded with a mobile focus and strong DNA in forensics and enterprise security. Our dedication to mobile enables us to channel our resources and expertise to make our customers successful. Members of our team are deeply technical. We have authored five books on mobile security for Android and iOS and are very proud of our open source contributions and projects including Frida and Radare. Our engineers and researchers believe in creating conversations and supporting the community.
We are writing software to discover new security issues as they surface and educate our users to the threats they face on their mobile devices in real time. You will be working with us to develop scalable systems which discover vulnerabilities in mobile applications, educate our users about vulnerabilities on their devices and support a more secure mobile ecosystem. We are breaking things and building them back up at scale and would love to meet engineers passionate about creating a more secure world.
While we’re based in the DC area (Tysons), Chicago (CBoT), and Seattle, our workforce is spread across the globe, just like the mobile devices we aim to protect. Open to remote workers - anywhere in the United States.
Who are we?
- We are leading in cutting edge mobile security and sponsor a number of open source tools such as Radare (https://github.com/radare/radare2) and Frida (https://github.com/frida/) that are widely used by security researchers.
- We are a distributed company which hires the best people across the US and the world.
- We build our software using polyglot languages and best of breed frameworks and tools.
Ideal Candidate Will:
- Enjoy leading a team of diverse software engineers with varying skill levels and responsibilities
- Be an advocate and mentor for engineering team members in building and maintaining engineering excellence and good practice
- A desire to work with individual team members to develop goals and growth plans for developers and QA engineers
- Closely collaborate with Product Ownership to deliver new features, considering any architectural changes needed, while managing tech debt.
- Work closely with the engineering team and Product Ownership to manage technical debt, technical improvements, developer experience
- Care for working with remote and distributed team members
- Represent and be an ambassador the team and accomplishments to leadership
- Have a genuine interest in the domain and product to help drive the vision of features and additions
- A drive for continuous improvement and a vision of a well oiled happy and empowered engineering team
- Thoughtfully communicate with stakeholders both in and outside of Engineering
- Always consider the customer
- A strong understanding of Agile principles, and DevOps culture
- Prior experience leading a team of 4-7 team members with both developers and QA
- Have experience delivering cloud based SaaS products
- Have a strong understanding of the testing process, including unit tests, integration tests, and the broad range of functional testing including both automated and manual
- Have a strong understanding of the SSDLC, Agile and DevOps culture and practice
- Understand cloud based architectures and patterns to be able to ask the right questions, and drive good decision making among the team
And, Bonus Points if you have this:
- Experience working in small, startup type, rapid growth environments
- Experience in the mobile device or security space
- Experience Authoring, maintaining an SSDLC
- Knowledge of SOC2 Compliance standards
- Strong Jira and Confluence skills
DO YOU WANT TO LOVE WHERE YOU WORK?
- Amazing Tech:NowSecure delivers the most advanced mobile app security technology on the planet designed by the world’s most advanced security researchers and top engineering talent.
- Top Customers: The world’s ‘choosiest’ and most skilled security teams depend on NowSecure for our expert products and services.
- Great Team:Smart, driven people powered by craftsmanship, leadership and teamwork at the core.
- Get Things Done:At NowSecure, we move fast and with purpose to ensure our customers are always protected on mobile.
- Benefits:In addition to competitive compensation, full-time employees can participate in our health insurance plans, retirement, and more.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary and incentive pay
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Flexible spending accounts for Medical, Childcare and Transportation
- Company paid STD, LTD and Life
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Unlimited PTO
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
Do you want to love where you work?
Amazing Tech: NowSecure delivers the most advanced mobile app security testing technology on the planet designed by the world’s most advanced security researchers and top engineering talent.
Top Customers: The world’s most skilled and demanding security teams depend on NowSecure.
Great Team: Smart, driven people powered by craftsmanship, leadership and teamwork at the core.
Get Things Done: At NowSecure, we move fast and with purpose to ensure our customers are always protected on mobile
Do you want to love where you work?
Amazing Tech: NowSecure delivers the most advanced mobile app security testing technology on the planet designed by the world’s most advanced security researchers and top engineering talent.
Top Customers: The world’s most skilled and demanding security teams depend on NowSecure.
Great Team: Smart, driven people powered by craftsmanship, leadership and teamwork at the core.
Get Things Done: At NowSecure, we move fast and with purpose to ensure our customers are always protected on mobile.
Supervision Exercised: None
Travel Requirements:10-20% for normal business needs
Work Environment - Normal office environment and/or home office workspace. Generally similar environment when visiting Company’s customer offices.
Strength Guidelines -Employee will be expected to lift, move and carry 10-15 lbs in the normal scope of work.
Motion Parameters -Employee will be expected to sit for long periods of time with the option to stand or walk (stretch). Employee may need to bend or squat when picking up items from the floor. Employee must have ability to type on a computer keyboard.
Vision and Hearing Requirements - Employee must be able to see a computer screen, read internal and external reports and summaries. There is a normal amount of background noise in the office environment. Employee must be able to see and hear video conferencing tools.
Emotional Demands -Employee must be able to understand, react and respond to quick decisions, must be able to read and write with a high level of grammar skill including the ability to read, understand and interpret technical information and data. On occasion, employee may have to speak publicly in company meetings and/or company led presentations, training and seminars.
Information Security Responsibilities
- Employee must follow all applicable policies in the Information Security Handbook, Master Information Security Policy and sub-policies, standards and procedures which are generally available to employee.
- Employee must maintain security of login credentials and information assets, and follow Data Classification policy regarding labelling and handling of Company data.
- Employee must report any security incidents pursuant to the Incident Response policy
- Employee must support information risk assessments, internal and external information security audit functions
- Employee must complete security training during on-boarding process as well as annually when arranged by the Company; and, maintain any certifications as required
See more jobs at NowSecure
Glodon USA is hiring a Remote Associate Product Manager
About the Associate Product Manager Position
Are you creative and passionate about digital 3D tools? Are you great at seeing both the big picture and all the little details? Do you love seeing a project from idea to completion? If so, we hope you will apply to our open Associate Product Manager role.
As an Associate Product Manager, you will help guide software development and research teams working at the forefront of design technology for the architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) industry. You will have a hand in new product development from start to finish, collaborating with engineers and getting feedback from users.
If the following characteristics and responsibilities sounds like they fit, then we would like to hear from you.
Responsibilities of the Associate Product Manager
- Gather data from users, competitors, and the industry landscape
- Collaborate with a distributed team of software engineers to deliver product functionality
- Prepare market reports and give presentations on project updates
- Strategically create and develop new product ideas based on market requirements
- Work alongside the Product Manager and stakeholders to achieve the product vision
- Monitor project progress against milestones and drive iterative product backlog planning
- Contribute to the design of product workflows and user experience
- Use our products to produce impactful marketing deliverables and training content showcasing its functionality
- Conduct exploratory testing from a user's perspective to help assure product quality
Associate Product Manager Requirements
- A bachelor's degree in architecture, engineering, computer science, business management, or a related field
- Demonstrated ability to guide projects to successful completion from start to finish
- Concise and effective communication in written and spoken English
- Experience with project management tools and processes or an interest in operations management
- Organized and diligent with an ability to be productive in a remote/distributed team
- An aptitude for 3D modeling and experience with software such as Blender, CATIA, Maya, Rhino/Grasshopper, Revit, SolidWorks, Unity, or Unreal
About Glodon USA
Glodon USA conducts R&D and product development of innovative applications in AEC design technology. We are a small, high-performance team distributed across the US. We operate as a startup, an independent product group with the depth and backing of an established firm, Glodon Company Ltd., Asia's leading provider of software for AEC.
We offer an informal and flexible environment; you may work remotely or from our offices in Sunnyvale, CA and Princeton, NJ. We also provide competitive benefits and an opportunity to work on challenging and interesting projects aimed at the future of the AEC industry. We love what we do - come join us.
See more jobs at Glodon USA
Program, Project & Process management
Avalara is hiring a Remote Senior Project Consultant (R6327)
Avalara is seeking an experienced Senior Project Consultant familiar with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), retail, and e-commerce solutions to join our growing Professional Services Consulting team as a Project Manager in one of our corporate offices. The Senior Project Consultant takes the lead for the launch of client Avalara AvaTax software projects. The Senior Project Consultant proactively and professionally manages the client relationship and helps guide the client through their tax and compliance automation initiatives. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join an exceptional group of professionals dedicated to exceeding customer expectations in the management of complex projects and delivery of effective sales and use tax automation services.
- Support complex customer implementations involving multiple Avalara products including challenging enterprise level ERP, API, POS, and ecommerce platform solutions
- Provide leadership and guidance to customers on best practices and use cases to support a variety of business needs
- Develop implementation approach, documentation, and training material to support the launch of new products with Avalara Product Management, Sales, and other Customer Success teams
- Clearly articulate and manage the scope of work for client-initiated projects related to software and data services
- Monitor client projects and solve problems to keep projects moving forward
- Drive practice improvements such as documenting business processes and proposing best practices for sales and use tax automation initiatives to streamline the customer onboarding experience
- Develop and document business requirements related to business processes, data transformation and reporting
- Assist clients with developing and executing testing plans and procedures
- Support the sales and account management teams in selling additional tax and professional services
- Available to travel as assigned, possibly twice a year
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience and a Bachelors Degree
- Strong ability to articulate process logic and technical architecture including building and delivery of functional/technical presentations
- Strong ability to understand and conceptualize accounting and tax processes and procedures
- Experience working with clients at all organizational levels with a high degree of professionalism and business acumen
- Experience with multiple ERP and e-commerce solutions with a focus on sales order/invoicing processes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required with a demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to support cross-functional internal initiatives across the sales, product management and engineering organizations
- Teamwork-oriented with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and business development
- Ability to think strategically, solve problems effectively and tenaciously follow-through to ensure client success
- Results-oriented with strong people and time management skills, highly organized, motivated and driven to succeed
- Strong ability to understand and conceptualize accounting and tax processes and procedures.
- Experience working with clients at all organizational levels with a high degree of professionalism and business acumen
- Experience implementing Avalara products including AvaTax, CertCapture and Returns
- Experience with multiple ERP and e-commerce solutions with a focus on sales order/invoicing processes.
- PMP certification is a plus
Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with transaction taxes, including sales and use, VAT, excise, communications, and other tax types. The company delivers comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions designed to be fast, accurate, and easy to use. The Avalara Compliance Cloud® platform helps customers manage complicated and burdensome tax compliance obligations imposed by state, local, and other taxing authorities throughout the world.
Avalara offers more than 600 pre-built connectors into leading accounting, ERP, ecommerce and other business applications, making the integration of tax and compliance solutions easy for customers. Each year, the company processes billions of indirect tax transactions for customers and users, files more than a million tax returns, and manages millions of tax exemption certificates and other compliance documents.
Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and overseas in the U.K., Belgium, Brazil, and India. More information at www.avalara.com. Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.
See more jobs at Avalara
United Dwelling Inc. is hiring a Remote Site Planning Project Manager
Project Manager, Site Planning & Engineering
At United Dwelling, our purpose is to build hope by fulfilling our mission to build small homes that empower communities. We are passionate about solving one of our nation’s biggest social problems: affordable housing. We are in pursuit of team-oriented and energetic people who want to join us on our journey. We partner with landlords, developers, and homeowners to incorporate innovative ways to transform residential real estate development in the markets we serve.
For more information on our Plan to Build Hope, please watch our CEO discuss affordable housing:Steven Dietz on Solving the Housing Affordability Crisis | Upfront Summit 2022
About the Role
We seek an experienced Project Manager to join our Site Planning team as part of our growing company. In this position, you will be responsible for site planning & site design for our low-rise residential development projects, using United Dwelling’s factory-built (pre-fab) dwelling units. Reporting to the Forward Planning Manager for Site Planning, the Project Manager will prepare plans for low-rise residential projects from schematic design through construction documents, including coordination with internal teams and third-party consultants & engineers.
- Determine project requirements based on zoning, density, codes & the project scope prepared by United Dwelling’s development team.
- Prepare schematic site plans for review with internal stakeholders, clients, and consultants, and revise plans based on team comments.
- Coordinate consultant scope, timelines, plans, and calculations, including architectural, structural, civil, geotechnical, and utility engineering with the drafting and construction teams
- Develop or coordinate the development of construction documents based on approved schematic plans
- Work closely with United Dwelling’s permitting team, consultants, and the development team to address plan review comments from local agencies and prepare revised plans for agency review.
- 3-5 years of experience in Architecture or Civil Engineering
- A bachelor's or master’s degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering
- Knowledge of local residential building codes, zoning codes, and utility requirements
- Ability to read and knowledgeably comment on architectural, civil & structural plans, surveys, and soil reports and incorporate them into comprehensive construction documents
- All in-house drafting is done using Graphisoft's ArchiCAD BIM software. Experience with ArchiCAD is preferred; professional experience with BIM software is required.
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional organization and time-management skills
We are unable to sponsor visas or relocation at this time.
Our purpose: We Build Hope
Mission: Deliver small homes that empower communities
Our Core Values
Help Others: Through teaching, learning, and development
Be United: Achieving common goals, through cross-departmental integration
Have Fun: Solving problems, and executing solutions through innovation
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
See more jobs at United Dwelling Inc.
SelectQuote is hiring a Remote Associate IT Program Manager
Founded in 1985, SelectQuote (NYSE: SLQT) provides solutions that help consumers protect their most valuable assets: their families, health and property. The company pioneered the model of providing unbiased comparisons from multiple, highly rated insurance companies allowing consumers to choose the policy and terms that best meet their unique needs. Two foundational pillars underpin SelectQuote’s success: a strong force of highly trained and skilled agents, who provide consultative needs analysis for every consumer, and proprietary technology that sources and routes high quality leads. The company has three core business lines: SelectQuote Senior, SelectQuote Life and SelectQuote Auto and Home. SelectQuote Senior, the largest and fastest-growing business, serves the needs of a demographic that sees 10,000 people turn 65 each day with a range of Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement plans.
As the Associate IT Program Manager, with general direction and guidance from the Senior Director of IT, the incumbent is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Support high priority enterprise business process improvement and business process reengineering initiatives
- Assess IT operations to identify opportunities in need of transformation (gap analysis, gap elimination)
- Ideate and facilitate implementation of low investment, high return Programs
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience in transformational business process improvement projects
- Project management experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in building coalitions – through partnership, influencing/negotiating while being able to navigate internal and external politics
- Ability to lead strategic plan development activities
Training & Experience:
- Associate’s Degree
- Excellent business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work across business lines influence and effect change
- Intellectual curiosity and integrity
- Motivated and driven to achieve long-term business outcomes
- Customer-centric focus and understanding of service models
- Passion for driving business, culture, and technology change in dynamic and complex organization
- Strong communication, collaboration, and influencing skills; ability to manage ambiguity and drive outcomes in complex organizational contexts
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment while striking a balance between strategic thinking and tactical execution
- Comfortable working in fast moving environments
- Strong collaborative presence and an ability to drive change in organizations
- Ability to network and develop deep relationships across the company,with peers and leaders, providing a data-driven voice to the overall strategy
- Proven ability to work with a diverse group
It’s an exciting time to join SelectQuote. We became a publicly traded company in 2020 with the first 100% virtual IPO (non-biotech) in American history. We have also been recognized nationally on the 2021 Top Workplaces USA list and by the Kansas City Business Journal as a 2020 Best Places to Work honoree.
Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, voluntary short-term disability, company-paid long term disability, company-paid life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D), 401(k) + company match and 100% vesting after 4 years, discretionary profit sharing, employee stock purchase program (espp), paid time off, floating holidays, paid maternity leave, paid parental bonding leave, tuition reimbursement, jury duty pay, work from home stipend, and other paid leaves vary based on work location.
See more jobs at SelectQuote
CENTERPOINT is hiring a Remote Lead Information System Security Officer (ISSO) (Remote)
Duties & responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Lead a team of up to 4 other ISSOs.
- Conduct Security Assessment & Authorization or re-Authorization in accordance with NIST SP 800-37 Rev 1, the LC Security Assessment and Authorization Guidance, and Information Technology Security Directive 5-410.1.
- Conduct security Continuous Monitoring in accordance with NIST SP 800-53a, LC Information Security Continuous Monitoring Guidance, and Information Technology Security Directive 5-410.1.
- Attend project team meetings and work with project team members to securely operate systems in LC environment(s).
- Attend ad-hoc, daily, weekly, monthly meetings with IT system project staff, Information System Business Owners, Authorizing Official, and others to discuss IT security matters related to the system they are supporting.
- Support various OCIO initiatives regarding the system they support (i.e., Data Center relocation efforts, new tool implementations, etc.).
- Minimum of 5 years of Information Assurance-related experience.
- Ability to effectively and clearly communicate both orally (in common English narration) and in writing (to include technical documentation).
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work under pressure and tight deadlines, work independently, and work in a team environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft® Office 2016 or later with particular emphasis on Microsoft® Word®, Excel®, PowerPoint®, and Project®.
- United States citizenship.
Certification Requirement: At least one DoD 8570-approved IAT II certification: CCNA Security, CySA, GICSP, GSEC, Security+, CND, or SSCP.
Education Requirement: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience.
Clearance Requirement: Ability to obtain a favorable determination from LOC Tier 2 (Moderate-Risk Public Trust) Background Investigation.
CENTERPOINT is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
See more jobs at CENTERPOINT
Committee for Children is hiring a Remote Senior Software Engineer I
Note: This position is located in the Seattle area or eligible to sit remotely in any of the following states: AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, MN, NJ, NM, NY OR, PA, TN, TX, VA, WA
At Committee for Children (CFC), we have the privilege of working each day to help young people become the architects of a better tomorrow. Since 1979, we’ve grown from our grassroots beginnings into a global nonprofit. We serve diverse communities by advocating for policies to enhance, gathering research to support, and developing educational programs to advance the safety and well-being of children through social-emotional learning (SEL). We’re best known for our innovative Second Step® family of SEL programs, which blend research and rigor with intuitive design to help young people build strengths that will help them realize their goals throughout life.
To achieve our vision of safe children thriving in a just and peaceful world, we’re committed to helping build an anti-racist, equitable, and inclusive society that supports the positive development of every child. We’ve set a North Star Goal to positively and equitably transform the social-emotional well-being of 100 million children annually by 2030, and in pursuit of that goal, we’re looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our team.
As the Senior Software Engineer I, you’ll collaborate with other software engineers, product owners, and project managers to design and build a digital learning platform that will be used by teachers to present SEL concepts in their classrooms. In this role, you’ll tackle complex problems and use your mastery of the full software engineering life cycle to produce well-engineered and high-quality solutions. As a Senior Engineer, you’ll serve as a technology leader for your team and help to mentor other engineers as we build this platform.
- Design, develop, and test software applications according to software development processes and best practices
- Provide coaching and supervision to less experienced engineers
- Participate in code reviews and sign off on small features
- Write and execute test plans
- Design and implement solutions for medium-to-large-scale engineering problems
- Review business requirements and provide optimal, pragmatic solutions and approaches in coordination with product and program managers
- Follow established processes including SDLC, QA, performance optimization, and others; defend own and scrutinize others’ code and applied patterns in code reviews
- BS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience developing cloud-based, customer-facing systems
- Highly experienced in developing scalable and composable RESTful APIs between internal and external service layers using industry standards
- Highly proficient in:
- Node.js, React.js, or similar
- Data persistence including SQL, NoSQL, caching layers, etc.
- Unit, integration, and performance testing best practices
- Full software development life cycle including DevOps principles
- Secure software development practices
- Strong knowledge of developing solutions within cloud service architectures (Azure experience preferred)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Exceptional problem-solving, analytic, and diagnostic skills
- Demonstrate initiative and offer unprompted assistance
- Ability to communicate effectively, clearly, and concisely in a constructive manner
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to incorporate feedback as needed
- Ability to rapidly learn new technologies and tools
- Ability to clearly document solutions and communicate effectively with a team
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work under time pressure
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including occasional periods of high volume
The ideal candidate must be committed to embodying our mission, vision, and values of excellence, integrity, equity, innovation, transformative impact, and authentic relationships. They must also demonstrate a commitment to supporting a culture of belonging by actively participating in organization-wide learning and development focused on diversity, equity, and inclusion, and by rooting their work in equity and inclusion.
What We Offer
This role will offer some amazing opportunities to add value, contribute, and make a difference while enjoying new challenges, a collaborative and diverse team, and professional development opportunities. Committee for Children offers competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, and retirement with generous employer match. We also offer commuting, wellness, and staff-development benefits. Our office is in Seattle’s Belltown neighborhood and offers a modern workspace with views of Puget Sound and the Space Needle. All employees are currently working 100 percent remote until further notice. Subject to change.
About Committee for Children
For more than 40 years, Committee for Children has been helping children learn, grow, and thrive by teaching them how to understand emotions, build meaningful relationships, and resolve conflicts. We believe that if you make a positive impact on enough children through social-emotional learning, then the ripples will help a family, a school, a community, and ultimately, the world. We believe that successfully ensuring the safety and well-being of all children will require the involvement of our greatest thinkers. That’s why we bring together diverse opinions and viewpoints—from educators, philanthropists, community activists, scientists and researchers, private-sector executives, and behavioral specialists. Come join the effort. And let’s grow kinder together.
Committee for Children is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to cultivating a workplace in which diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and respected. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply, without regard to race, color, age, disability, gender identity, marital status, national origin, genetics, religion, sexual orientation, political affiliation, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
See more jobs at Committee for Children
Wiser Solutions is hiring a Remote Full Stack Developer
Wiser provides unparalleled consumer insights at a massive scale. Wiser helps retailers and brands drive
revenue, reduce costs, and improve marketing efficiency. Today, Wiser’s mission is to capture and present
information, in near real-time, that makes our customers smarter with decisions related to commerce
execution. Our technology harnesses data through sophisticated web crawling technology to deliver an
unmatched view of consumer shopping and purchase experience.
Wiser is currently looking for a full-stack Software Engineer to join our Extraction Team. In this role, you
will be responsible for helping to develop and maintain various modules for the extraction platform used
by various e-commerce products in Wiser. Day-to-day, you will produce creative solutions to complex
problems, and learn new skills to complement your existing abilities.
This is a significant role for those who are looking for hands-on experience with high visibility and impact.
We welcome fresh ideas and approaches as we constantly aim to improve our development processes.
Our team has experience using a wide range of technologies and years of cloud and big data experience.
We are always learning and growing, so we can guarantee that you will not be bored with us!
If you are seeking an environment where you get to do meaningful work with other great engineers, then
we want to hear from you!
What you will get to do
• Write clean, efficient, thoroughly tested code, back up with pair programming and code reviews.
Much of our code is Python, but we use all kinds of languages and frameworks.
• Maintain the platform that puts reports and visualizations into the hands of our customers.
• Develop, troubleshoot, test, and maintain the platform, bots, and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
• Evaluate the technical tradeoffs of decisions and build things that last and scale.
• Create new modules and functionalities in application.
What you bring
• Minimum 5+ years of experience in software development.
• Programming experience in Python, NodeJS and React/Redux.
• Experience with databases, SQL, or NoSQL.
• Experience with RabbitMQ, Amazon MQ, Zero MQ or other similar queuing services.
• An eagerness to learn new things, and improve upon existing skills, abilities, and practices.
• Knowledge in an Agile software development environment,
• Experience with REST services and API design.
• Experience with version control systems (Git, Subversion, etc..).
• A real passion for clean code and finding elegant solutions to problems.
• Eagerness to expand your knowledge and abilities in python and cloud-based technologies.
• Motivation to participate in ongoing learning and growth through pair programming, test-driven
development, code reviews, and application of modern technologies and best practices.
• You look ahead to identify opportunities and foster a culture of innovation.
• Bachelor's in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
Nice to have
• Knowledge of business rules engines.
• Experience in UI (User Interface) libraries/frameworks like, React, Ember, Angular
• Knowledge of TCP/IP sockets
• Programming experience on Unix based infrastructure.
• Knowledge of cloud-based systems (EC2, Rackspace, etc..).
• Expertise with big data, analytics, machine learning, and personalization.
What we offer you
• An inclusive and collaborative company culture - we work in an open environment while
• working together to get things done and adapt to the changing needs as they come.
• An opportunity to have an impact in a technologically data-driven company.
• Ownership over platforms and environments in an industry-leading product.
• Market competitive total compensation package
• Volunteer time off and charitable donation matching
• Support for career growth, including mentorship programs, leadership training, access to
conferences and employee resources groups.
• Health benefits package and LTC.
See more jobs at Wiser Solutions
Planet Federal is hiring a Remote Customer Success Engineer I
Federal Customer Success Engineer I
Welcome to Planet. We believe in using space to help life on Earth.
Planet designs, builds, and operates the largest constellation of imaging satellites in history. This constellation delivers an unprecedented dataset of empirical information via a revolutionary cloud-based platform to authoritative figures in commercial, environmental, and humanitarian sectors. We are both a space company and data company all rolled into one.
Customers and users across the globe use Planet's data to develop new technologies, drive revenue, power research, and solve our world’s toughest obstacles.
As we control every component of hardware design, manufacturing, data processing, and software engineering, our office is a truly inspiring mix of experts from a variety of domains.
We have a people-centric approach toward culture and community and we strive to iterate in a way that puts our team members first and prepares our company for growth. Join Planet and be a part of our mission to change the way people see the world.
Planet is headquartered in San Francisco, California, Earth.
About the Role:
This role will be based in Washington DC. The Customer Success team at Planet Federal is seeking a new Customer Success Engineer to help our customers get the most out of Planet products by being a technical resource working with Customer Success Managers and other departments. A CSE works with customers to make them better users of Planet's product offerings. Your efforts will be directly visible in customers' ability to make global change actionable, enabling better business decisions and situational awareness.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, creative thinker, and a great communicator. Maintaining a human-centered approach, you will help drive value realization and return on the client’s investment. In addition, you will utilize your good working knowledge of remote sensing, GIS and geospatial imagery products to be our customer’s go-to Planet ambassador.
This role is based out of our downtown Washington DC office. You will at times need to travel to customer sites, mostly in the metro DC area but occasionally much farther.
If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
- Customer Success Side
- Partner with Customer Success Managers to ensure customers are getting value in Planet’s products through a structured onboarding and regular updates
- Propose creative and timely solutions according to solve key challenges to adoption and value that strategic customers are encountering
- Assist customers to expand their usage and adoption of our products
- Execute proposed solutions in one of three ways 1) Directly if the effort and following maintenance is low 2) Via customer resources or 3) Via Professional Services
- Organize and lead webinars and workshops (internal and external)
- Engineering & Product Side
- Provide product and technical guidance, and best practices towards customer success related to customer success managers, partners, and customers
- Serves as a product champion with the customer success team and work closely with cross functional teams, such as Product, Technical Support etc. to ensure customers are getting value in Planet’s products;
- Work closely with PM to resolve critical product issues faced by customers
- Lead EAP (Early Access Programs) in conjunction with Product Team and CSMs
- Support and implement customer feedback and share these with other internal cross-functional teams, such as Product team, Technical Support team etc.
- Share and create tools and resources to help customers successfully adopt Planet’s solutions for their use
- 1+ years of relevant experience in customer support or client service
- Experience in Department of Defense / Intelligence Community
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Expertise with QGIS, SocketGXP, Esri software, GDAL or other common geospatial software.
- Ability to successfully communicate and coordinate with international customers & sales team
- Strong problem-solving skills and proactive working style
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Proven ability programming with Python to process imagery, manipulate vector data, interact with APIs and build data pipelines
- Demonstrated ability to lead customer engagements
- Ability to run workshops or training sessions with users.
- Eligibility for a US Government security clearance up to TS/SCI
Nice to Haves:
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
Some press about us:
Our CEO, Will Marshall'sTED Talk
"Tiny Satellites ushering in the New Space Revolution"Bloomberg Businessweek
"The All-Seeing Eye in the Sky video"Bloomberg Businessweek video
"Planet And Rocket Lab Create Mission Patch To Honor Women In Aerospace"
Compensation (Colorado Applicants Only)
The base pay range targeted for this position in Colorado is: $44,445.00-$89,072.00
The actual offer, including the compensation package, is determined based on multiple factors including; experience, location, and other business considerations.
Planet is registered as an employer in many, but not all states. If you are not able to work in a state where Planet is registered you will not be eligible for employment.
Planet Federal is headquartered in Washington D.C. If you are feeling inspired, check
out our websitehttps://planetfederal.applytojob.com/applyand apply. Be sure to
include a cover letter to let us know why you think you’d be a good fit and feel free to
mention anyone you have previously worked with at Planet.
Planet Federal is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity, providing consideration to all qualified applicants without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this website to apply for a vacancy as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 1-202-818-8725 or by sending an email to email@example.com.
I understand that failure to reveal any prior employer, or giving false or misleading information by me on any part of this Application for Employment can result in disqualification for employment consideration or, if hired, may be grounds for termination from the company or its' subsidiaries. I understand that if I am hired, my employment is for no definite time and may be terminated at any time without prior notice.
We participate in e-verify and support immigrant and employee rights. Please see the following attachments for more details.
See more jobs at Planet Federal
Ofload is hiring a Remote Tech Lead
Ofload are the fastest growing technology start-up in the Australian logistics space with the ambitious goal of eliminating all waste in road freight. Every third truck on Australian roads today drives empty, we use technology to efficiently allocate supply and demand, and thereby eliminate the enormous waste in the industry.
Why join us?
- We have just raised $20m Series A at $100m+ valuation!
- Our business is set to grow by 10X in value to 1B in the next 24 months so it’s a huge opportunity to develop career defining moments.
- Our team is outcomes focused - we value and embrace flexible working to enable your best working conditions.
More about the role
Our technology team is set to triple in size! You will be a senior member of our early-stage engineering team, primarily focused on building the technology to support our growth. As such, you need to be a talented architect who thinks scale at all times. You will guide more junior team members to solve challenges, be flexible about solutions they employ and take pride in clean and readable code. Naturally, you will exemplify these behaviours yourself.
- Backend: Postgres, PHP (Symphony or Laravel).
- Infrastructure: AWS, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Kafka, Docker
Further detail on what you will be accountable for
- Initially plays the role of both Engineering Manager, Tech Lead, and Software Engineer.
- Conducting 1-1s and ensuring your people are heard.
- Design and develop highly scalable, reliable and fault-tolerant systems.
- Build and manage automated build/test/deployment environments.
- Plan and execute together with Frontend, Mobile, DevOps, Data, UI/UX, QA.
- Use DDD, Design patterns and advanced Git to produce maintainable code.
See more jobs at Ofload
The Outreach Team is hiring a Remote Data Engineer (Remote)
Our campaign performance reports rely heavily on a complex series of Google Sheets that interact with other organizational platforms. The Campaign Reporting Software Engineer supports all of our operations in a few major ways:
- Writing scripts in Google Apps Script to generate reports
The majority of our reporting is powered by scripts that read data from multiple spreadsheets and/or other APIs and databases and then write out reporting data to other spreadsheets. Candidates should be skilled at integrating with APIs, authentication, data validation and munging, and basic strategies for algorithm optimization.
- Writing code to integrate other APIs and systems
In addition to the operational reporting that is powered by Google Sheets, our recruiting team uses a custom app created in Zoho, as well as Docusign for managing interviewing and onboarding. These systems use code to manage the workflows in the candidate and onboarding pipeline, and information collected in Docusign is integrated into the Zoho app using a custom-developed lambda function. Candidates should be able to learn the Zoho programming language, Deluge, and should be able to debug and extend the functionality of the Docusign integration, and should also be able to envision and implement code to enable other integrations and workflows.
- Debugging code and data issues in existing systems
The other major component of the job is debugging issues that arise with the existing code. Reading data from Google Sheets means that there are inevitably data entry errors/data integrity issues, and dozens of untested scripts means that there are bugs in the code as well. These issues are first investigated by our team of system admins, who are non-professional coders and debuggers, but the trickiest problems will get escalated to you. You must be comfortable getting to the bottom of these issues, no matter how difficult the (time zone, race condition, timeout, intermittent data corruption) issue may be.
The Campaign Reporting Software Engineer reports to the Director of Data and Technology.
Location: This position is remote.
- Advanced skills in Excel/Sheets. This includes proficiency with formulas, data validation, queries and sheet protection mechanisms.
- Experience being bottom line on a large project with urgent deadlines
- Ability to coordinate across departments and communicate with other leadership/department heads
- Track record of centering equity and justice in your work
- Good planner
- Willingness to work evenings and weekend hours
Nice to have:
- At least 1-2 years of experience in face to face field operations (voter contact, voter reg, organizing, fundraising, etc)
- Proficiency with App Script and macros.
- Experience with or fluency in Java, Zoho Deluge, SFTPs.
- Experience project managing or testing software
Salary: The salary for this position is $79,000-91,000 annually depending on experience. We offer a generous benefits package, including paid vacation, paid sick leave, health insurance, hands-on training, and opportunities for advancement. This is a Specialist 2-level position.
Timeline:This position begins immediately and runs through November 30th, 2022 with the possibility of extension.
Equity: If you are interested in this position but don’t think you qualify for everything, please don’t let that stop you from applying! At The Outreach Team, we prioritize equity and inclusion and believe our work is better when it benefits from the knowledge, experience, and wisdom of people who have faced systemic barriers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage Black, indigenous, people of color, women, people with previous felony convictions, members of the LGBTQIA+ community, and others who identify with underrepresented groups to apply
Who We Are
The Outreach Team is the national engine of campaigners and organizers powering the progressive movement. With an on-the-ground presence in communities all across the country, our world-class team runs successful civic engagement campaigns on behalf of progressive organizations and campaigns—to build a future that’s fairer, cleaner, safer and more peaceful for everyone.
Our client list includes organizations such as the Black Progressive Action Coalition, Everytown for Gun Safety Action Fund, Climate Action Campaign, Planned Parenthood, For our Future, Solar Rights Alliance, The United Food and Commercial Workers International Union, and more.
See more jobs at The Outreach Team
Maania Consultancy Services is hiring a Remote Principal Engineer (AI/ML) - Remote
Seeking a Principal Engineer to join our growing team! This is a hands-on technical role where you will spend most of your time designing, coding, and implementing large distributed systems, with an overlay of research and mentorship of other hardworking engineers.
We are looking for someone who has extensive experience wrangling large codebases (preferably in Python) As our Principal Engineer, you will have the technical authority to guide other engineers in our core technology team to tackle sophisticated algorithmic and design challenges and rapidly ship novel AI features.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Extensive experience working with large production codebases
- You must know the theory and practice of fundamental algorithms and data structures backwards and forwards and be comfortable improvising as new challenges arise
- Knowledge/experience with products that directly utilize Machine Learning (ML)
- Knowledge of basic probability and statistics
- Experience building large distributed systems
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Python experience/knowledge
- Operational excellence experience/knowledge
- Cloud architecture experience/knowledge
- Solid understanding of linear algebra and context-free grammars (i.e. scientific computing and basic computational linguistics)
See more jobs at Maania Consultancy Services
Xpanxion is hiring a Remote Jr. QA Tester
Xpanxion is hiring! We are looking for a Remote Jr. QA Analyst.
- 1-2 years previous testing experience preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly, both written and verbally
- Organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to solve problems and troubleshoot
- High aptitude and willingness to learn
- Professional demeanor and attitude
- Associate degree or bachelor’s degree or IT experience are ideal
See more jobs at Xpanxion
Data Meaning is hiring a Remote Data Engineer
Role: Data Engineer
Location: Brazil, Remote
Position Type: Contract, long-term, hourly
Data Meaning is a Business Intelligence consulting company. We provide top consulting services to companies throughout the US, generating flexible solutions for our clients in the areas of Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Project Management. We are a Tableau Preferred Partner, a Microsoft Gold Partner, and the 2020 Alteryx Global Partner of the Year!
Data Meaning is seeking a Data Engineer to join our growing Data team. This is a key role within the company to one of our clients, based in India, which reports to the Data Analytics Manager. The data team is responsible for driving digital technologies process improvement and innovation through the use of data analytics, visualization, and process automation. The team works closely across all businesses and functions in the organization.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and Azure ‘data’ technologies.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency, and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers and Azure regions.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Experience with Docker containers and Kubernetes.
We are looking for a candidate with 4-5 years of experience in a Data Engineer role, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems, or another quantitative field. They should also have experience using the following software/tools:
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azure ADF , Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
- Experience with native cloud services: Azure cloud native apps
- Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
General Requirements include:
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
See more jobs at Data Meaning
Real HR Hero - Thompson HR Consulting is hiring a Remote Web Developer
This position can be done In-person, Hybrid, or Remote. But MUST LIVE IN CALIFORNIA. If you don't reside in California please do not apply.
Come work for a company that makes a difference within the communities of the State of California. This company works on cutting-edge prevention programming, providing counties an independent administrative and fiscal intergovernmental structure. Our client helps fund, develop, and implement mental health services and educational programs in the state of California.
Job Title: Web Developer
Location: In-person, Hybrid (Sacramento, CA), or Remote. MUST LIVE IN CALIFORNIA. If you don't reside in California please do not apply.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm (Varies depending on business needs)
Department: Information Technology
Reports To:Director of Information Technology
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt SUMMARY: Under the direction of the Director of Information Technology, the Web Developer is responsible for creating and maintaining company web site. Architect, develop and implement internet-software-based solutions to challenges company faces or affiliates and entities company serves. The Web Developer covers web and database server administration (including server hardening and ensuring a
secure and HIPAA-compliant network where necessary), management of some internal websites. Application (O365) administration and server/data access management. This also position Creates and manages the tools that directly or indirectly help the company and its team member to automate process
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Builds, designs, and maintains all company applicable websites,
- Designs, writes, and edits website content.
- Creates solutions for identified problems or bugs.
- Executes assignment with the use of web applications, scripts and programing languages.
- Develops and validates test routines to ensure the quality of the external and internal interface.
- Maintains a professional understanding of web development by tracking trends.
- Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership of new and different requests.
- Develop databases that support Web applications and Web sites.
- Perform Web site tests according to planned schedules, or after any Web site or product revision.
- Perform or direct Web site updates.
- Maintain understanding of current Web technologies or programming practices through continuing
- education, reading, or participation in professional conferences, workshops, or groups.
- Design and implement Web site security measures, such as firewalls and message encryption.
- Incorporate technical considerations into Web site design plans, such as budgets, equipment,
- performance requirements, and legal issues including accessibility and privacy.
- Other duties, as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Requires a BS/BA in IT related study, or IT/Networking Certification, or the 3-5 years of qualifying data
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential functions satisfactorily
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Ability to write and edit technical documentation.
- Hands-on experience as a web developer.
- Experience supporting websites and web servers.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best
- development practices.
- Provides leadership to other System Admins in the form of training, coaching, assigning tasks and
- overseeing work results.
- Resourceful, detailed-oriented and organized.
- Confidentiality and integrity focused.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with
- business acumen.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – working with all levels of employees and vendors.
- Has a strong desire to succeed in the face of adversity and demonstrates the willingness to push through
- challenges associated with changes and new business development.
- Must be willing to travel/commute, when necessary
LANGUAGE SKILLS and MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Demonstrate the ability to read, comprehend, and respond appropriately through written or verbal form; demonstrate tactfulness when communicating including internal communication with staff members of all levels; ability to communicate with a variety of audiences effectively. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all measure units, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
REASONING: Demonstrate the ability to effectively apply common sense and follow through to daily tasks; demonstrate the ability to work with little or no supervision; demonstrate excellent analytical skills; demonstrate the ability to efficiently conduct research and ask appropriate probing questions to complete necessary tasks.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and stand; use a phone and headset; use hands, arms, fingers to type; answer phones; write; use a calculator; demonstrate strength to lift and carry materials weighing up to 10 pounds; demonstrate the clear vision to read printed materials and a computer screen; hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone, and drive a motor vehicle on public roads and highways.
SENSORY DEMANDS: The incumbent must spend long hours in intense concentration. The incumbent must also spend long hours on the computer entering information which requires attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
MENTAL DEMANDS: - There are a number of deadlines associated with this position, which may cause significant pressure. The incumbent must also deal with a wide variety of people on various issues.
After you read the job description carefully and if you think you meet the qualifications, we would love to hear from you. If you meet the qualifications we will reach out to set up an interview.
This position can be done In-person, Hybrid, or Remote. But MUST LIVE IN CALIFORNIA. If you don't reside in California please do not apply.
See more jobs at Real HR Hero - Thompson HR Consulting
ChatBotDevGroup is hiring a Remote Remote Senior Flutter Mobile & Web3 Developer Intern
Remote Senior Flutter Mobile & Web3 Developer Intern
We are looking for a 5 + Years of Experience Flutter Development to create amazing user experiences on Flutter & web mobile and web development. Must have firm understanding of how to work with Firebase, Google Cloud Platform and Blockchain
You should know blockchain and solidity flutter integration technologies and be able to translate requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, creating dynamic, intuitive, and functional mobile apps.
Remote Senior Flutter Mobile & Web Developer Responsibilities:
- Work only 15 hours a week with a team on slack and zoom with engineers and other developers screen sharing to build innovative flutter apps for the product direction, visuals, and experience
- Participate in all Flutter design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering and customer
- Develop original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Prepare flutter storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Discuss designs and key milestone deliverables with peers and executive level stakeholders
- Perform user research and evaluate user feedback
- Set design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Stay up-to-date with the latest chatbot trends, techniques, and technologies
- Can do attitude that is willing to learn
Remote Flutter Mobile & Web Developer Intern Requirements:
- 5+ Years experience of working on flutter/IOS/Android, to build mobile apps
- Profound learner with the ability to be creative and rise to the challenge of delivery timelines.
- Experience in creating mobile app workflows, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site map.
- Good practical experience with flutter
- Strong visual design skills with a good understanding of user-system interaction
- Strong presentational and team player abilities
- Strong problem-solving skills with a creative approach
- Experience of working in an Agile/Scrum development process
See more jobs at ChatBotDevGroup
Azion Technologies is hiring a Remote Mid Level SW Developer FrontEnd (Vue.js)
Os serviços de edge computing da Azion são utilizados por milhões de usuários, incluindo as principais plataformas de e-commerce, de ensino à distância, de mídia e do mercado financeiro. Você certamente já utilizou a nossa rede, mesmo sem saber.
Você atuará na arquitetura, criação, componentização e manutenção de diversos sistemas, incluindo plataformas de autenticação, Marketplace, gerenciamento de configuração em Edge de clientes, dentre muitos outros desafios. Você terá envolvimento em todo o processo, desde a análise do problema até o desenvolvimento, teste, monitoramento, e sua entrega em ambiente de produção. Prezamos pela qualidade, resiliência e segurança das nossas aplicações e produtos, então se você se identifica com esse perfil e topa os desafios, venha fazer parte do nosso time!
- Experiência com desenvolvimento frontend (HTML/CSS/JS);
- Experiência com VueJs ou outro framework de mercado (React, Angular);
- Experiência com desenvolvimento em ambiente UNIX;
- Conhecimento de componentização e boas práticas de UI e UX;
- Conhecimento de modelos de API REST;
- Conhecimento de GIT, fluxos de desenvolvimento em times;
- Boa organização de código e conhecimento de boas práticas;
- Conhecimento de ferramentas de teste;
- Inglês intermediário ou avançado.
- Conhecimento de utilitários e serviços de cloud (AWS, GCP, Digital Ocean etc);
- Conhecimento decontainerse conceitos relacionados (Docker, Compose);
- Conhecimento de banco de dados SQL e NoSQL;
- Conhecimento de fluxos de CI e CD;
- Conhecimento de API GraphQL;
- Conhecimento de Python (Django).
Lembrando que na Azion todas as candidaturas são bem-vindas, independente de gênero, orientação sexual, idade, gravidez, deficiência, etnia, cor, país de origem ou religião. Acreditamos que um ambiente inclusivo contribui para o nosso sucesso e que o respeito está presente em todas as nossas relações.
A Azion oferece VT, VR, plano de saúde e plano odontológico and some cool stuff. Quer trabalhar, ensinar e aprender na Azion?
See more jobs at Azion Technologies
ACT Consulting is hiring a Remote QA Tester -Remote
ACT Consulting has an immediate need for a QA Testerwith our direct client.
Please take a moment to review the job description. If this is something you are interested in, please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 860-924-1755 for additional details.
Duration:6 months contract to hire
Title: QA Tester
Will need both Agile and Scrum. Automated Testing, Regression Scripting, UAT, System & Unit Testing. For the Sr System Testing Analyst I position, here are some of the tools used for automated testing that they would need to have experience with. • JMeter (currently in use) • Selenium WebDriver (currently being used) • Selenium Grid (moving to in the near future)
Provide service for multiple clients. Make recommendations to clients on how to improve testing activities. Perform quality checks across various IT functions to ensure quality standards, procedures, and methodologies are being followed. 40% Perform application testing analysis and lead activities that may include leading the development of test plans, cases, scenarios, and matrices, attending sessions with customers, planning and disbursing projects to team members, completing reports and developing processes. 30% Create test cases, execute testing, and document results. Define and analyze quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results, and test status. Lead process improvement initiatives related to testing methodologies and techniques. Make recommendations to clients on how to improve operational workflows. 30% Provide service for multiple clients, which may include onsite service where needed. Facilitate and lead meetings with customers to understand and resolve technical issues. Mentor and provide guidance to testing staff.
Skills: Required Skills and Abilities: Strong analysis skills. Skill in testing data creation and manipulation. Thorough understanding of data processing terminology, operations, and architecture utilized in debugging application/environmental problems. Skill in negotiation and/or Influencing business or technical partners. Ability to write complex test cases/scripts. Excellent communication skills. Ability to document complex problems and assist in their resolution. Ability to understand functional connections between applications. Ability to utilize test requirements, specifications, diagrams, logic functions, etc. Required Software and Tools: Standard office equipment.
Education: Required Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other job related degree. or 4 years of job related work experience or 2 years of job related experience plus an associate’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other job related degree. Required Experience: 7 years of IT experience to include experience developing test plans and/or test matrices.
See more jobs at ACT Consulting
Tech9 is hiring a Remote Senior Software Engineer (React/Node) in Mexico
**Note: Our Team Members can work from home. You will not be required to come to the office.
If you are looking for a change, this is what we can promise you:
- You will have challenging problems to solve
- You will have flexibility and autonomy to solve problems and deliver solutions
- We will provide a highly collaborative environment with skilled and super friendly teammates
- We will fully support you in developing software the right way
- We won't burden you with useless policies and procedures
- We will provide you the tools you need to do your job right
If that sounds attractive, please apply! We'd love to talk to you.
- 3+ years of experience with Node
- Strong experience with React and Angular
- Strong AWS experience
See more jobs at Tech9
Think Company is hiring a Remote Senior React Developer
Think Company operates in the United States as a fully remote company. As such, please consider this a remote (work from home) position. Please note that Thinkers are expected to operate within Eastern Standard Time Zone business hours.
We are looking for a Senior React Developer to join our team at Think Company.
The ideal candidate for this role will be comfortable translating designs into accessible, stateful, component-based code, able to discern when to pull from an existing code pattern library versus create new. An in-depth understanding of the modern web development stack -- from npm modules to code bundling and from RESTful APIs to browser rendering – is crucial. You should also be comfortable coding to established standards/conventions, working with code versioning systems, and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
Proven experience with React and a component-based approach to development is essential. Experience with Storybook and design systems is greatly preferred.
No matter your technical and teamwork qualifications, we're looking for someone who happily contributes to documentation, demonstrates attention to detail, has strong communication skills, and aligns with Think Company's core values.
Be a developer consultant with the ability to work and speak with senior-level individuals at client organizations, even when you don’t know everyone in the room.
Be a key development strategist for your project, fostering understanding with your internal team but also keeping the client up to date.
Work with client and vendor teams to understand their methodologies and workflows to better execute on the client’s goals in context of the project.
Build code pattern libraries, responsive page templates, and single-page web applications from annotated visual designs
Be an advocate of technology and understand current trends, while also being knowledgeable of future trends.
Work closely with visual and UX designers, understanding creative vision and advising on accessible components, technical feasibility and best practices for optimal user experience.
Be an empathetic mentor to other Think Company and client developers as they work towards mastery of software development in an enterprise environment.
Be a thought leader in development, often researching and knowing the latest development trends and methodologies and socializing them with the team.
Possess a keen ability to craft clear solutions in the face of complex problems.
Experience with front-end development practices including accessibility, progressive enhancement, cross-browser/platform compatibility, performance, and pre-processors/build tools.
3+ years experience with React.
Experience with data visualizations, animations, and micro-interactions.
Experience with Storybook and design systems is preferred.
Experience writing project requirements and technical documentation for testing and development.
Experience with git, svn, or similar version control systems and knowledge of Git Flow methodologies.
The ability to work with many groups within a large organization and understand the key players.
Knowing when to call out setbacks as risks for a successful delivery.
Have experience developing with content management systems.
Understand the intricacies of a well-formatted HTML document and CSS.
Understand how to use current front-end tools such as Babel, ESLint and Webpack.
Who we are
Think Company defines and solves business problems for companies across a wide range of industries, from start-ups to Fortune 50 organizations. Our environment is dynamic and highly matrixed, involving design, development, and project management. We do more than production—we conduct discovery, research, ideation, prototyping, testing, and implementation.
Our employees—Thinkers—present concepts to executive-level stakeholders, answer hard questions, and use evidence to make recommendations. Our solutions often solve the challenges of modern companies—integrating multiple systems, breaking down organizational silos, and creating more holistic service experiences. See examples of our typical projects.
We are a design firm that encourages fun, creativity, and relationship building. Check out Think Company's Core Values.
Think Company is dedicated to greater diversity and inclusion within our organization and provides equal opportunity to people of all races, ethnicities, religions, genders, sexual orientations, gender identifications, abilities, income, marital status, ages, philosophies, disabilities, and veteran status.
Recruiters and staffing companies need not contact us and do not have permission to contact people on our behalf.
See more jobs at Think Company
VetsEZ is hiring a Remote Infrastructure Engineer
VetsEZ is seeking an Infrastructure Engineerto support a government project. This Infrastructure Engineer will support the program as a SME in support of architecture and best networking practices in the implementation.
The candidate must reside within the continental US.
- Ensure scalability, availability, performance, and architecture/engineering practices.
- Assess, validate, and optimize end-to-end systems infrastructure and architecture.
- Work with technical leads and systems engineers as a SME.
- Lead project teams and initiatives related to systems, infrastructure, and deployment.
- Develop roadmaps and plans for next generation capabilities.
- Provide guidance to government executives and technical teams on issues, best practices, and optimal methods.
- Validate project deliverables.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, computer science, electronics engineering, engineering or technical related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience is required. An additional 10 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements.
- Experience independently designing and developing new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- Ability to perform as highest-level technical expert, addressing problems of systems integration, compatibility, healthcare semantics, informatics and multiple platforms.
- Ability to see projects to completion in addition to performing feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Experience in Network Engineering, especially with large scale systems.
- Experience with scalability analysis and modeling.
- Experience in the VA.
- Experience with program/project management or PMP certification.
- 401k with Employer Matching
- Corporate Laptop
- PTO + Federal Holidays
- Training Opportunities
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Sorry, we are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.
See more jobs at VetsEZ
BAO Systems is looking for an experienced Front-End Software Engineer to support our Data Collection and Analytics Platform teams tailoring solutions for a high-profile $7 billion per year, multi-agency, multi-team program to work on large US Government international public health projects. Our Data Collection team enhances and maintains our large-scale implementation of DHIS2 with custom dashboards and React apps. The Analytics Platform is an advanced data storage and processing platform built entirely on AWS, providing the foundation for the program’s business intelligence, data processing, and data extraction tools.
The ideal candidate understands the full software development lifecycle and approaches software development with a focus on reusability and future-proofing. The role involves developing software and solutions using ReactJS, Python and SQL on AWS architecture to support a data collection and reporting system used in sixty-three countries. This role can be based in the DC area or remote, with the ability to obtain a US Government Public Trust background check.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
6+ years of hands-on programming experience
4+ years of experience with React, Angular, or another modern front-end framework
Experience with scripting and object oriented programming in Python 3, as well as experience with SQL, git, APIs, and AWS.
Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies.
US Government Experience or International Public Health Background
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop and update software according to client specifications
- Work with QA, software, and systems engineering teams to develop robust and scalable solutions
- Design, code and test functional components of information systems according to project specifications
- Assist in developing project documentation and user training materials according to program specifications
- Ability to be a self-starter
- Enthusiasm for trying new things
- Flexibility and comfort with multi-tasking
- Passion for technology and best practices
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Experience working remotely with dispersed teams
Must be able to obtain a Moderate Risk Public Trust Clearance (MRPT)
Why BAO Systems?
Make a positive impact on global public health while working in a fun, collaborative and flexible environment. We’re a nimble, close-knit group that values our team members’ opinions and contribution, allowing for everyone to make an impact on the work and company culture.
BAO Systems is the largest US-based DHIS 2 consulting and hosting firm in North America. We’re changing how Governments, NGOs and international agencies collect, analyze and report their data and improve health outcomes in the developing world.
We’re truly a multinational company. Our HQ is in Washington, D.C., with staff in the UK, Norway, Portugal and Nigeria.
Must be able to work in US, UK, Portugal, or Nigeria without any sponsorship.
- Fun, relaxed work environment
- 401k with match
- Excellent health and dental coverage for team members and their families
- Short and Long-Term disability insurance (fully covered)
- Life Insurance (fully covered)
- Generous, flexible PTO and family leave
- Remote-friendly: work from home or from our Washington, D.C. office, which offers snacks, drinks, and an on-site gym
- Flexible work schedules—work how you can be most productive
BAO Systems provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
See more jobs at BAO Systems
Bravo Consulting Group, LLC is hiring a Remote Microsoft 365 Engineer
At Bravo, we are passionate about Microsoft Technologies. As a team, we leverage the latest Microsoft Technologies and innovative approaches to bring our clients business solutions that optimize efficiency and mission success.
As a Microsoft 365 Operations Engineer, you will be using cutting edge technologies to streamline services to our clients. Join our team of Data and Cloud professionals and accomplish what others only dream of. What You'll Be Doing:
- Experience with Microsoft 365 Modern Workplace migrations and implementation
- Ability to perform health checks and assessments of on-premises systems prior to migrations
- Collaborate with members of the development team and project managers to deliver solutions that surpass client expectations
- Implement AIS cloud infrastructure operations solutions on public cloud, private cloud, and hybrid client environments
- Operate and maintain Microsoft 365 Platform Services across all organizational levels.
- Troubleshoot functional and system performance issues
- Perform initial evidence gathering and analysis system outages
- Troubleshoot implementations and supporting Microsoft 365 Groups.
- Analyze, and deliver operations solutions on the Microsoft 365 platform components.
- Operations and engineering of Microsoft 365 Groups, Teams
- Analyze, operate and deliver OneDrive for Business solutions
- Analyze, operate and deliver Exchange Online solutions
- Analyze, operate and deliver SharePoint Online solutions to include content migrations.
- Work to become a Subject Matter Expert on Microsoft 365 capabilities and dependencies.
- Willingness to participate in after-hours (evenings and weekends) planned maintenance operations and troubleshooting of critical issues
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or 1-3 years of experience in systems engineering to operate M365 platforms
- Experience with networks, systems, and client-facing skills to create client relationships and innovative business solutions
- Experience with Microsoft 365 Commercial, Microsoft 365 Government Cloud (GCC/GCC-High), Exchange 2007-2016, Exchange Online, One Drive for Business, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Intune
- Must be well versed on general infrastructure technology and understand public and private cloud concepts such as Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Desktop as a Service (DaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Desire to add value and deliver exceptional customer service through prompt response to customer inquiries and incidents, timely follow through in providing client deliverables and a genuine interest in working to overcome challenges.
- Microsoft certifications, especially MCSE
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate, Teams Administrator Associate, Security Administrator Associate, Teamwork Administrator Associate, Enterprise Administrator Expert, and Modern Desktop Administrator
- Experience with Azure AD Connect, SharePoint Online, Microsoft 365 EMS and Advanced Security, Azure MFA, Windows Hello, Microsoft Azure, Google G-Suite, Windows Server, DNS, Dropox, Google Drive, Skype for Business, Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Azure AD Connect, SharePoint Online, Microsoft 365 EMS and Advanced Security, Azure Sentinel – Detection and Analysis, Azure MFA, Windows Hello, Microsoft Azure, Google G-Suite, Windows Server, DNS, Dropox, Google Drive, Skype for Business, Teams, Amazon Web Services
See more jobs at Bravo Consulting Group, LLC
Teaching & Education
YPrime is hiring a Remote Manager, Learning & Development
Is your career in its prime? It could be!
YPrime is looking for a Manager, Learning & Developmentto partner with our Director, Talent & Employee Experience and other department leaders to build out a best-in-class onboarding program and other continuous learning and development opportunities for all YPrime employees. In this role, you’ll need to be able to come up with strategic learning and development plans as well as be able to roll up your sleeves and design engaging, effective training programs, coordinate training logistics, and even help with facilitation! You’ll be based in our Malvern, PA headquarters, but may need to travel to other sites for periodic training.
At YPrime, we help our clients in the pharma and biotech industries to collect data from patients using mobile devices, assign patients to study treatment groups and dispense clinical trial drugs and supplies using web apps. We’re supporting life-altering research, one project at a time.
Does our mission sound like something you can get behind? If so, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field; Master’s degree preferred (organizational development, human resources, adult learning)
- Strong knowledge of adult learning theory principles
- Minimum of 7 years’ instructional design experience (preferably across multiple modalities)
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry
- Proven success in working with SMEs to design technical/role-specific training
- Strong instructional design skills
- Strong consultative skills
- Confident and effective facilitation skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Coaching skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work streams simultaneously
- A strong sense of personal accountability
- Attentiveness to details
- A commitment to quality and follow-through
- A positive attitude
- A team-oriented spirit
Have these things too? Even better!
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Clinical Trial industry experience
- Experience implementing or working with an LMS
Here are some more details about the job:
- You'll define the vision and set the strategy for the onboarding and education of new employees, current employees, managers, leaders, and high performers looking to advance their careers
- You’ll build a learning and development infrastructure that is scalable and provides consistent, effective learning experiences for employees and teams globally
- You'll build and manage a team of Learning and Development professionals that support organizational needs
- You'll work with the Quality and Compliance team to ensure all learning and development activities are appropriately tracked and documented
- You'll serve as the product owner of our corporate Learning Management System, ensuring it meets quality standards and provides maximum value to the business
- You'll manage the team's responsibilities, prioritize initiatives, anticipate risks and remove barriers as needed
- You'll partner with leaders across the business, including Executives, to identify learning and development needs and strategize solutions
- You'll develop and manage a robust onboarding program for new hires across all company roles, with an aim toward providing an exceptional new-hire experience
- You'll develop and manage a robust role-specific training program for employees to reduce time to proficiency
- You'll consult with SMEs to design both technical and non-technical learning solutions that are engaging, creative, effective and repeatable
- You'll define the learning technology strategy and create a business case for new tools, resources, and technologies, to support continuous learning and development across the organization
- You'll recommend and manage vendors for design, delivery, and content production
- You'll develop metrics to assess learning and development effectiveness
- You'll define and execute on strategy for supporting the training of external partners, clients, sites, and subjects
- You'll provide ongoing coaching and development of the Learning and Development team
- You'll champion a culture of continuous professional growth and development
What are the YPrime Perks?
- Uncapped paid time off
- Comprehensive benefits package largely subsidized by YPrime
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible working arrangements with an emphasis on work/life balance
- Friendly, smart, passionate and hard-working coworkers
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
See more jobs at YPrime
O'Reilly Media is hiring a Remote Technical Success Specialist
About our team
The O’Reilly Platform Integration Team works side by side with our Enterprise clients to implement and configure our Learning Platform to meet their requirements. We guide and collaborate with our clients and other O’Reilly teams to bridge the gap between our clients' infrastructure and our Learning Platform interface points such as Authentication & Authorization, Content Discovery, and Usage Reporting. We bring our experience in a variety of disciplines and our motivation to achieve the best possible outcome to each engagement. We advocate for product enhancements that will improve the efficacy and flexibility of platform integrations. We work for a diverse, global customer base who have a wide variety of expectations, requirements, and restrictions for their integrations with O'Reilly.
About the role
The Technical Success Specialist on the PI Team will work directly with large Enterprise clients to set up single sign-on access to the O’Reilly Learning Platform. In this role, you will be responsible for verifying & clarifying requirements, setting clear and realistic expectations, and the hands-on configuration, debugging, and adjustment of SSO integrations. To succeed in this role, you should have a strong interest in technology, be comfortable in a customer facing operations role, and have excellent time management skills.
We seek candidates who work effectively in an agile environment and with collaborators who are distributed across multiple time zones. We value colleagues who are helpful, respectful, humble, and always willing to do what’s best for our users. We desire teammates who possess a mindset of compassion and curiosity, tempered by a scientist's skepticism. The people on our team have come into their roles through diverse nontraditional and traditional career paths, and we welcome all applicants who bring a passion for life-long learning, the drive to succeed, and a desire to grow.
- Complete well-defined SSO and API integration work, consulting with engineers as needed.
- Perform due diligence related to integrations
- Identify potential conflicts with other accounts or individual subscribers.
- Ensure the integration as built aligns with the requirements.
- Test as much of the work as possible before requesting customer testing.
- Assist with requirements gathering and tracking
- Ensure that all requests are tracked in Jira and have enough detail to be actionable.
- Review customer requirements and request clarification as needed.
- Perform an integration health check one week after work is completed and update the jira accordingly.
- Monitor upcoming SSO certificate expirations, make a tracking ticket, and contact the client's SSO team to coordinate the certificate update.
- Triage support escalations from Customer Care when integration issues require specialized expertise.
- Accurate and timely documentation of your work on the associated Jira ticket.
- Monitor team communication channels during business hours, such as Slack, email, and IP phone.
- Maintain familiarity with O'Reilly platform integration capabilities.
- Answer technical questions from internal and external customers related to platform integration: SSO, deep linking, pre-built integrations, API, etc.
- Update team documentation as required.
- Be available for the rare task which cannot be scheduled during your regular working hours. There is no on-call work for this position.
Let’s talk if you have
- At least one year of professional experience in a customer-facing tech-related role