We currently have 32425 active remote jobs categorised, it is impossible to feature them all in this newsletter, so please visit our site, when you login you can consult your selection, including up to the minute updates throughout the week.
All jobs are found in the last 7 days on the sites of the employers, a lot of them have not been published anywhere else! check out the others subscriptions on our main page in the footer
Enjoy the newsletter
ALYCE, INC. is hiring a Remote Account Manager (Location Flexible)
Hi — we’re Alyce! Founded in 2015 with a tiny team sharing space with a bike repair shop, we’ve grown up in more ways than one. You can now find us across the globe with roots in Boston.
Every year $242B is spent on corporate gifts, swag and direct mail. It’s the most relational channel and we’re on a mission to make it personal, relevant and a simply magical experience. No more squishy balls, cheap water bottles, and other things that end up in the trash. As the only Smart Gifting Platform™, we flip the script by , putting the recipient in control — creating authentic personal moments. This is how modern businesses grow sustainably at scale.
We value our people above everything else. While we all have our own passions, personalities, objectives, and goals, we are one team that is building something great together. Our differences make us collectively better. We strive to build a supportive and inclusive environment where our team members are recognized and valued for who they are during working hours (9-to-5) and outside of them (#5to9™).
And we’re proud and honored to be recognized as Comparably’s Best Company for Women, Best Company Culture and Best Places to Work in Boston, as well as Bostinno’s 50 on Fire, LinkedIn’s Top 50 Start-Ups of 2020 and Forbes 2021 Best Start-Up Employer.
About this position
Account Managers at Alyce are responsible for driving the success and renewal of Alyce customers within their defined territory(s). The role involves the management of existing accounts, successful collaboration with the Customer Success Management Team, and effective communication leading to the growth and renewal of our customers. As an Account Manager, you will engage with multiple stakeholders within organizations to understand their objectives, outcomes, and provide expertise on how to best utilize Alyce.
How you’ll make Alyce amazing:
- Lead commercial conversations with your customer base to ensure agreement structures properly support customer’s needs and objectives
- Responsible for managing the customer life cycle that includes renewals, growth at renewal, churn, downsell, and maintaining a rolling forecast for the next 6 months.
- Work collaboratively with Alyce teams, including Customer Success Managers, Solution Consultants, Account Executives, Support, to drive alignment and meet customer’s needs
- Understand and articulate Alyce’s competitive differentiators through effective positioning relative to status quo and market competitors.
- Lead consultative conversations by leveraging strong product knowledge and solution selling techniques to help identify ways to drive adoption and additional value into accounts.
- Develop a strategy for the book of business, devise renewal plans and account plans (a combination of custom-built and programmatic approaches), prioritize time accordingly to execute plans, manage an active pipeline of renewal opportunities
How you will uplevel Alyce:
- 2+ years of prior Account Manager experience, with a proven track record of success.
- Prior experience with Enterprise organizations.
- Understanding of sales cycles, solution selling.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in prospect to closure and holding quota for your own territory
- Accurately forecast and manage pipelines on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Keep accurate and up-to-date records of all deals in the CRM system.
- Highly organized with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
We firmly believe our differences make us collectively better. Alyce is committed to building a team that is diverse in background and experience. Alyce recognizes Diversity as the presence of differences that may include race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, socioeconomic status, language, (dis)ability, age, religious commitment, or political perspective. Diversity also includes differences in principles, values, thoughts, and beliefs. Diversity of thought and experience are vital to building a personal Alyce experience, representative of the world in which we live.
Please do not let doubt get in the way of you applying for this position. If you can demonstrate the abilities listed above, we want to hear from you.
See more jobs at ALYCE, INC.
EcoVadis is hiring a Remote Account Manager
Work smart, have fun and make an impact!
EcoVadis is the leading provider of business sustainability ratings. Our solutions are backed by an international team of experts and powerful technology. We analyze data and build sustainability scorecards that give companies actionable insights into their environmental, social and ethical risks.
Why apply to EcoVadis? Be a part of the global sustainability change in business. Grow your career. Work with extraordinary people. Feel valued for your contribution.
Learn more about our team and culture on EcoVadis careers page. If you have questions about the company or open roles you can chat with an insider.
We are looking for an Account Manager to support our customers throughout the DACH region. You will be driven by CSR and ESG related topics and in this role you will be expected to discuss complex sustainable procurement solutions in German and English.
Sustainable procurement has gained in importance and maturity over the past decade and is at the top of most of the Fortune 500 corporate agendas. Leading organizations are taking on strategic initiatives and goals in this space. As a digital SaaS solution, EcoVadis is designed to help such companies scale their initiative across their entire global supply chain. This requires good understanding of the solution by all impacted stakeholders and adoption of the principle of sustainable procurement, on all levels of our customers' procurement organization. The Customer Success team manages the strategic deployment and account management of the EcoVadis solution with our customers.
In this role you will:
- Manage a portfolio of existing customers, ensuring that they maximize the value they get from the EcoVadis solutions. Actively contribute to maintain a high satisfaction level towards Ecovadis services.
- Advise existing accounts on the implementation of their sustainable procurement program, enable and support changes when required. Promote upsell of additional services when needed.
- Establish and maintain a strong relationship with customer project managers and decision makers. Successfully manage contracts renewals.
- Act as the main point of contact for your accounts, providing project management support to liaise between customer teams and EcoVadis operations teams.
- Carefully monitor operations with your customers (forecast and delivery) in order to guarantee operational KPIs are met.
- Negotiate and renew contracts with existing customers. Identify and close upsell opportunities in line with customers’ sustainable procurement program and strategy.
- Contribute to Ecovadis continuous improvement process by providing feedback to product management team on solution development needs
- Lead and/or support a variety of Customer-focused projects.
- Teamwork and best practices sharing to contribute to the development of EcoVadis service and to maintain a positive and motivating atmosphere.
As our Account Manager you will bring over 7 years of experience in customer management or consulting with large accounts. In addition, you will bring:
- Experience or education in a related field (Procurement, sustainability, business)
- Knowledge of procurement systems and SaaS is an asset - but not mandatory as long as you can demonstrate an understanding of complex management systems and tools and how they impact the workflow of the customer
- Experience from a fast paced environment as well as an ability and interest to work with an international and multicultural team
- Excellent communication skills (Both written and verbal)
- Self-driven, results oriented and team player
- Ability to summarize key findings in PowerPoint presentations
- Excellent data analytical skills
- Fluency in German and English is a must
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Passionate about sustainability
Location: Düsseldorf / Berlin / Remote
Everyone at EcoVadis contributes to a culture of trust, respect and empowerment. Our growing team in Germany is full of talented professionals who are experienced in sustainability, customer success, sales, IT and all share a desire to change the world, one customer at a time.
We offer competitive salaries and support personal growth from day one with extensive onboarding, mentoring and a brand new e-learning platform bursting with courses and modules so you can learn new skills and fine-tune old ones.
Our team enjoys the benefits of flexible working. Some of us work from home whereas some prefer to work from our office hubs in Düsseldorf and Berlin (coming soon!), while we all look forward to quarterly meet-ups. We choose our office locations carefully with good public transport links as a priority. There’s even a local ramen restaurant that the team loves within walking distance.
EcoVadis will support you with all the necessary office equipment, 30 days of holiday, 100% coverage of the BahnCard (50,2) in Germany, 50% of monthly transportation subscription in Düsseldorf as well as healthcare and pension contributions. Everyone at EcoVadis also receives a Community Service Day as becoming a leader as a socially responsible company is one of our top priorities.
Our hiring team looks forward to reviewing your CV and cover letter with a guaranteed response to every application. A new job with purpose awaits you!
Don’t fit all the criteria but still think you’d be a good candidate? Please apply anyway to give our hiring team the opportunity to assess your skills and to learn more about what you could bring to EcoVadis. We’re interested in hiring capable people, regardless of professional and educational background.
Can the hiring process be adjusted to suit my needs? Yes. We want everyone going through the hiring process with EcoVadis to feel confident that you are able to demonstrate your full potential. We welcome applications from disabled people, people with long-term health conditions and neurodiverse candidates. If you need any adjustments, please let the hiring team know.
Our team’s strength comes from everyone’s uniqueness and is founded upon mutual respect. EcoVadis commits to equity and inclusion and does not accept any form of discrimination based on color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, citizenship, religion, beliefs, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, disability, parental status, or any other protected characteristic that makes you unique.
See more jobs at EcoVadis
Mirantis is hiring a Remote Senior Account Manager
Mirantis helps organizations ship code faster on public and private clouds. The company provides a public cloud experience on any infrastructure from the data center to the edge. With Lens and the Mirantis Cloud Native Platform, Mirantis empowers a new breed of Kubernetes developers by removing infrastructure and operations complexity and providing one cohesive cloud experience for complete app and devops portability, a single pane of glass, and automated full-stack lifecycle management with continuous updates.
Mirantis serves many of the world’s leading enterprises, including Adobe, DocuSign, Liberty Mutual, PayPal, Reliance Jio, Societe Generale, Splunk, and Volkswagen. Learn more at www.mirantis.com.
Mirantis is adding a Senior Account Manager to our team! As our increasing roster of enterprises and service providers begin their container & kubernetes transformation, we are looking for sales & customer relationship talent to assist our customers through their kubernetes journey.
You will be responsible for building relationships & growing a large portfolio of clients in an assigned territory. SMB Account Managers are responsible for creating strategic partnerships with IT internal stakeholders, with a focus on improving customer sentiment & helping achieve optimum ROI. Moreover you will be responsible for ensuring that customers are set up for success and facilitate the renewal process at the end of the subscription term.
- Create and maintain a close relationship with ±50 customers to ensure each customer is successfully adopting & growing with our solutions. Communicate every customer challenge into the wider business.
- Maximize account growth opportunities by executing sales playbooks. Own, drive and manage the expansion process in collaboration with supporting teams.
- Build customer champions, identifying client current state, desired future state & uncover customer roadblocks.
- Demonstrate strong account management and commercial capabilities to drive renewal to on-time closure.
- Provide executive management with complete visibility to account sentiment status and solicit executive involvement as required.
- Accurately maintain/update a rolling 90 day forecast of renewals in your territory and ensure any uncovered risk is clearly communicated in order to develop resolution strategies.
- Adopt new initiatives and programs pro-actively and act as a subject matter expert and mentor to other members of the extended team and achieve customer success and strategic targets for minimizing attrition.
- Engage in strategic account planning, identifying key customer stakeholders at a management level to ensure accountability across teams. Acts as a Renewals brand ambassador.
- Grit, Determination, Accountability
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in Business Development, Account Management or Customer Success Management with a strong focus on sales & customer success.
- 3+ years experience working with cloud native technology to include: containers, kubernetes, infrastructure, devops
- Strong customer management skills, including soft skills. Ability to demonstrate a strategic mindset to enable persuasive conversations with customers.
- Willingness and desire to create & own new initiatives that are beneficial to customers & the organization
- Excellent communication in English and French language preferred
- Work for an established leader in the Cloud Native industry with over 800 enterprise customers, HQ’d in Silicon Valley.
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented, and engaging colleagues, helping Fortune and Global 2000 customers implement modern open-source cloud technologies.
- Be a part of cutting-edge, open-source innovation.
- Thrive in the high-energy environment of a young company where openness, collaboration, risk-taking, and continuous growth are valued.
- Flexible working schedule and remote / or hybrid work environment.
- Receive a competitive compensation package.
Mirantis ranked in the top 50 of G2's Best IT Cloud Products of 2021!
See more jobs at Mirantis
Informa Markets is hiring a Remote Account Manager - Pharma (Remote)
Pharma Intelligence is the trusted partner of the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies and the top 10 contract research organizations (CRO’s) – providing timely intelligence and insight to make authoritative decisions. Our connected team of journalists, researchers, and analysts is based in key markets around the globe.
The world's top pharmaceutical, MedTech, generics, consumer healthcare ad clinical research organizations rely on Pharma Intelligence for our authority, precision, and forward-thinking analysis so they can work smarter, make better decisions faster with more confidence, and achieve greater success.
This is an excellent opportunity with unlimited earning potential for a driven, tenacious, intelligent, articulate, resilient and intuitive Account Executive. You enjoy the fast-paced nature of Sales and looking to establish a career in a global business intelligence brand with fantastic career development opportunities.
In this role you will:
- Own and grow a distinct client base of approx. 80 accounts within the Pharma space.
- Build and foster relationships to maintain current book of business, with annual uplift
- Strategically map out and plan your approach to grow each account (Including Company size & Revenue; Their mission & Strategy; SWOT Analysis; Org Chart; Contact details & relationships; Current Services; Potential for Growth; Strategy for Growth and Implementation Schedule)
- Be responsible for the full cycle of planning execution, leveraging support teams to help you
- Meet your clients when appropriate. Connect with them on social media and be in regular contact with them by phone
- Organize customer visits efficiently
- Master knowledge of our Pharma Intelligence product suite (subscriptions, one-time products, and consulting), our competitors & clients to provide excellent service & maximize sales.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with strategic business leaders
- Build and manage a robust pipeline and prepare accurate sales forecasts, new growth ideas and contingency plans
- Meet required KPIs and ensure your activity meets or exceeds Informa standards and expectations
- Continually improve your product and industry knowledge to ensure the best support can be offered to your customers and colleagues
- Contribute fully to the objectives of your division and achieve the personal objectives set by your manager
- Be expected to collaborate with colleagues of all levels proactively, positively and professionally
- Provide feedback from customer training sessions / meetings – share with colleagues and ‘manage up’
- Maintain high customer satisfaction for all Informa services, functions and experiences
What you will need to succeed:
- At least 2 years of experience in B2B sales, having successfully focus on new business and consistently won new business contracts
- Account Management experience up-selling & cross-selling directly to senior decision-makers
- Strong networking and rapport building ability
- Proven ability to successfully conduct business with clients in person
- To be a dynamic self-starter, solution focused and a creative thinker
- Ability to present complex ideas & products simply, so they resonate with your audience
- Ability to present to different audiences / personas in their own ‘language’
- Ability to identify client challenges, and develop creative solutions in close collaboration with colleagues and clients to maximize product potential
- Strong organizational skills set priorities and be flexible in changing, fast-paced, and high-stress environment
- Highly developed business acumen and the ability to understand the wider issues of the industry
- Effective use of Salesforce.com to detail contact and progress on each account
Why work at Informa
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa. On top of joining a supportive, diverse and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates. We are also flexible with different working patterns and prioritizes promotions internally. Our benefits include:
- Learning and development plan to assist with your career development
- 15 days PTO plus 9 national holidays, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your birthday!
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match
- Paid parental leave
- Work with a high quality of specialist products and service
- Bright and friendly staff who are all “expert’s experts” and additional training and development for helping you achieve your career aspiration
- ESPP - become a shareholder
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
See how Informa handles your personal data when you apply for a job here.
Kareo Inc is hiring a Remote Associate Manager, FP&A
Associate Manager, FP&A
What We Need
Kareo is seeking an experienced Associate Manager, FP&Ato join the Strategic Finance team reporting to the Director of Strategic Finance & Investor Relations. In this highly visible role, you will have a major impact on the success of our FP&A team as you help manage our expense forecasting, manage our financial model in Adaptive, aid in balance sheet and cash flow forecasting, and support our corporate analytics and metrics reporting. As you execute your responsibilities, you will also be empowered to partner across the organization to build relationships, optimize our tools, and seek efficiencies in our processes. The ideal candidate is driven to exceed personal and team goals, is always looking to incrementally improve processes and analyses, and is naturally inclined to anticipate risks, take ownership of challenges, and make sound business decisions.
Your Area of Focus
- Help manage all aspects of expense forecasting and reporting with a focus on R&D and G&A
- Oversee the monthly close process, partnering with Accounting to ensure accurate general ledger and company-wide financial statement reporting
- Participate and help manage the monthly, quarterly, and annual planning cycles
- Aid in managing the financial model in Adaptive and deliver model efficiencies to support forecasting, automated reporting, and the overall planning process
- Prepare analysis, commentary, and presentation materials for Board of Directors and other Executive-level meetings
- Manage ad-hoc analyses and special projects as requested by our head of strategic finance, CFO, and Leadership team
- Prepare budget to actual expense variance analysis to help business owners make informed and data-driven decisions
- Prepare and analyze key SaaS business metrics and peer benchmarking
Your Professional Qualifications
- 4+ years of progressive experience on a Corporate FP&A team, preferably in the SaaS or technology space
- Proven ability to drive results with a focused, pragmatic approach
- Experience with Adaptive, Netsuite, and Tableau a plus
- Expert level skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Full understanding of GAAP, financial statement analysis and modeling across all three financial statements
- Public company and investor relations experience
- Ability to resolve wide range of issues in creative ways
- BS/BA in Finance, Economics, or other quantitative discipline
- Passionate - Be Passionately Driven: We take pride in our work, inspire others to excel, and are dedicated to solving tough problems in healthcare. We hold ourselves to the highest standards. And we work with urgency because what we do matters.
- Customer-Focused - Dedicated to Customer Success: Helping our customers succeed directs every action we take. We’re committed to helping their practices run smoother so their patients can thrive. We are solution-oriented and aligned with their needs.
- Collaborative - Together We’re Better: Great teams are collaborative, selfless, hardworking, and dedicated. We are willing to do what it takes to get the job done so we can accomplish more together.
- Growing - Constant Growth: We strive to have a growth mindset in all we do. We reject the status quo. We take a unique approach and make every effort to bring clarity to a needlessly complex industry. We are creative problem solvers that believe in making things better.
Kareo is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
See more jobs at Kareo Inc
Foundation for Food & Agriculture is hiring a Remote Finance & Accounting Officer
Job type: Full-time, Exempt
Location: Washington, DC, Remote work available
Annual Salary: $90,000 - $110,000
*Applications received via Indeed will not be considered. All interested applicants should apply via the link listed in the “Application and Nomination Process” section.
The Foundation for Food & Agriculture Research (FFAR) is a non-profit organization that builds public-private partnerships to fund audacious research addressing the biggest challenges in food and agriculture. FFAR is committed to providing every person access to affordable, nutritious food grown on thriving farms. The Foundation pioneers scientific and technological innovation by funding research that fills critical research gaps. Ultimately, FFAR’s partnership and results benefit farmers, consumers and the environment.
FFAR seeks a finance & accounting officer to join the Foundation’s Operations Team during an exciting time in the organization’s growth. The officer position focuses on timely and accurate financial operations. This position is responsible for maintaining strong financial controls, leading monthly accounts closure, and ensuring that disbursements are in line with FFAR’s budget and approved plans. The successful candidate supports all aspects of finance including accounts payable, accounts receivable, vendor management and revenue and expense management.
The position requires excellent interpersonal and accounting skills, a high level of organization and focus and an ability to work under tight deadlines. Reporting to the chief operating officer (COO) based in FFAR’s Washington D.C. office and working remotely, if desired, the finance officer works closely with staff, including those in Development, Grants Management, and other departments.
Duties & Responsibilities
Accounting & Finance
- Maintain accurate financial records and handle general accounting, including reconciling and maintaining balance sheet accounts and general ledger operations; and preparing journal entries, monthly closing reports and account/bank reconciliations
- Process cash receipts, including checks received, payments and donations received through the donor management system
- Process payroll on a bi-weekly basis, including related tax and benefit plan reporting
- Prepare and process invoices for FFAR, including consortia, convening events, development events and award funding
- In coordination with our external finance service provider, assist with coordinating FFAR’s annual audit
- Process cash disbursements, including operating expenses, grant payments, expense reporting by staff and other FFAR approved personnel
- Oversee vendor management and payment
- Reconcile financial reports against external sources, including bank statements and investment statements, and compare against internal sources including the grant management system and donor management system
- Prepare and distribute financial reports by department including balance sheet and statement of activities, including comparison to budgets
- Record investment activity in the general ledger, including requests for transfer for operational funding
- Maintain and update the financial accounting system and any automated workflow package to facilitate cash disbursements and allow FFAR to maintain appropriate segregation of duties
- Interface and support with reporting to the Finance Audit and Risk Management Committee and FFAR Board of Directors as needed
- In coordination with FFAR’s external financial provider, support FFAR’s transition to an enterprise accounting system
- Assist with implementation of the FFAR strategic plan and financial forecasting
- Ensure that all financial information is well organized, complete, and classified or filed properly for easy retrieval by the COO and others
- Provide support for staff benefits, including liaising with FFAR’s benefits brokers, employee onboarding, ongoing support for employee matters related to benefits and annual compliance for compensation reporting
- Develop and implement efficient financial processes to facilitate financial information flow across the organization
- Maintain and renew state certifications
- Support grants management functions, including reviews of financial status reports and general grant support
- Maintain accurate grants financial data that will be integrated with other grants data to help provide a full picture of grants and payment status at any point in time
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or relevant field; master’s degree preferred
- Deep knowledge of financial regulations and accounting processes; CPA ideal
- A minimum of six years of experience in a similar role; experience in a nonprofit organization a plus
- Outstanding analytical and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to write clearly and cogently for staff, the board, and external parties
- Experience working with a board of directors or other advisory body
- Experience with budgets, financial statements, and financial analysis
- Understanding of the strategic planning process and the alignment of performance measures with a strategic plan
- Ability to synthesize and summarize large amounts of information and to focus quickly on the essence of an issue
- Ability to work professionally and collegially within a fast-paced culture that emphasizes excellence and teamwork
- Demonstrated time and project-management skills, including an ability to meet multiple deadlines by maintaining a high level of organization
- Ability to set priorities, identify needs and maximize resources
- Ability to demonstrate tact, diplomacy and initiative when working with others
- Highest levels of personal and professional integrity, along with a sense of humor
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Application & Nomination Process
Applicants must include both a cover letter and resume. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
FFAR reviews applications on a rolling basis and will accept applications until FFAR selects a candidate. Applications should consist of a substantive cover letter, resume, salary requirements and a list of four (4) professional references with full contact information. No references will be contacted without the explicit permission of the candidate.
This position requires long periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer. There may be potential for travel when it is safe to do so, but travel would be limited. Work outside of normal business hours may be required.
FFAR is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Applications are encouraged from individuals who may fall into any such groups, as well as from veterans and uniformed service members.
See more jobs at Foundation for Food & Agriculture
BlueScope is hiring a Remote GL Accountant
NS BlueScope - Coated Products North America (Coated Products) is a joint venture between Nippon Steel and BlueScope Steel. The Coated Product business operates in the United States, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, and Indonesia, with its headquarters based in Singapore. This joint venture provides a strong platform to capture growth in new market segments. ASC Profiles LLC and Steelscape LLC are part of the NS BlueScope Coated Products business in the United States and is an industry leader on the forefront of offering innovative steel product solutions. With over 600 employees and eight manufacturing plants across the Western United States, we have built trusted brands which have served the construction industry for almost 50 years.
ASC Profiles LLC is the leading manufacturer of steel roof and wall products and structural roof and floor deck in the Western U.S., servicing customers from eight locations. ASC Profiles services various segments of the steel construction industry through its three divisions, AEP Span, ASC Steel Deck and ASC Building Products.
Steelscape, LLC is a national supplier of metallic-coated and pre-painted steel. Aimed at servicing the construction industry, Steelscape’s products can be used for a wide range of applications from metal buildings to architectural roofing to decking and framing. Steelscape’s facilities, located in Kalama, Washington; and Rancho Cucamonga, California are strategically located near major truck, ship and rail routes to service the Western U.S. market.
Finance Shared Services maintains key transactional processes for the company while keeping a customer-centric attitude.
The Accountant manages all aspects of Shared Services project based performance improvements. This includes assisting with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) upgrades and implementations and increasing efficiencies in reporting and month end processes. The Senior Accountant also assists with accounting-based projects and financial statement compilation and reporting.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Complete month end entries and financial statement submission by deadlines
- Assist management with projects as requested
- Complete reconciliations in accordance with company policy
- Maintain ADP general ledger accounts or Fixed asset ledger accounts
- Provide timely and accurate reporting and analyses
- Assist in the implementation of new accounting standards
- Prepare audit workpapers as assigned
- Manage other aspects of Shared Services functions (Sales Tax, Insurance, Licensing’s, Expense reporting, Cash, etc)
Critical to the success of this role is the ability to deliver outcomes through productive relationships with others include:
- BlueScope and Kansas City Headquarters staff members
- Finance team members
- Internal customers
- External and internal auditors
- Taxing authorities
- Bank contact
Minimum Required Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- 5 years of relevant accounting experience
Preferred Experience & Qualifications
- CPA certification
- Experience with a large ERP system, preferably SAP
Skills & Competencies
- Proficient knowledge of SAP
- Action oriented
- Presentation skills
- Organizational agility
- Drive for results
- Problem solving
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Interpersonal savvy
- Managing through systems
- Exemplary customer service
- A positive attitude and be self-driven
The preceding job responsibilities and tasks were designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all job duties and responsibilities required of associates assigned to this job. Associates may be required to perform other duties as assigned. Additional job competencies, individual goals, and performance measurements are set at the department level.
Hybrid home/office work arrangements are available!
The benefits are just as rewarding as the work at BlueScope. To support our goal, we offer a total compensation plan and an outstanding benefits package that includes health insurance, life insurance, short and long term disability, paid time off, and retirement.
EEO Employer/M/F/Disabled/Protected Veteran
BlueScope is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status, as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
See more jobs at BlueScope
Latitude, Inc. is hiring a Remote Sr. Property Accountant
JOB PURPOSE/SUMMARY Responsible for the day to day accounting and reporting of property management assets and funds that invest in these assets. Accurately reports all associated financial activities of the property including payments, disbursements, and equity draws. Supports property managers in communicating with owners and tenants regarding financial information. Sr Property Accountants work closely with other property accountants and banking personnel and have a strong understanding of GAAP.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS 1. Initial escalation point for assigned property accountants 2. Responsible for the timely and accurate preparation and distribution of owner financial reports 3. Ensures proper accounting and reconciliation of tenant trust funds including security deposits, prepaid rent etc. 4. Reconciles owner trust accounts 5. Manages owner draws according to the draw schedule prescribed in each market 6. Maintains active client AR list and ensures PMs are collecting past-due balances as needed from owners 7. A resource for property managers in ensuring the proper accounting of tenant and owner transactions and related questions 8. Handles all accounting items in recognition of GAAP accounting practices and with an understanding of audit requirements
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE ● Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field or equivalent experience ● 2+ years accounting experience preferred ● Prior supervisor experience required, minimum of 2 years ● Must have strong interpersonal skills and drive to provide superior customer service to all parties. ● Self-starter attitude and ability to prioritize, handle multiple assignments, exercise judgment, and take ownership of projects in the absence of direct supervision ● Team player with a strong work ethic, pro-active orientation, who can anticipate
See more jobs at Latitude, Inc.
Advertising, Public Relations & Communication
Eurofins is hiring a Remote Communications Specialist
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 55,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 50 countries. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
We believe that a person is happiest when they have the opportunity to use their strengths daily and have fun doing it! If you are looking forward to making a positive difference every day and increasing our employee care by advancing our employee and client WOW experiences, please apply. We are looking forward to meeting you!
Communications Specialist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Collaborate and implement innovative planning on advancing increased communication employee and client strategies that create a WOW experience, having fun while we work with the goal of fostering stronger engagement and connection.
- Coordinate and develop internal and external communications for senior leadership messaging to employees and clients. This includes drafting letters and memos, presentations and templates, video messages, and social media.
- Meeting planning and coordination for quarterly town hall meetings, leadership meetings, and others as needed. These may be recorded or live and virtual or in person. Responsibilities include working with senior leaders to determine agenda, putting together meeting materials, coordinating participants, presenters and meeting support, reviewing and assisting with presentation drafts and coordinating travel details for meeting team.
- Plan and see to fruition content of quarterly newsletter for PSS Insourcing Solutions and lead site newsletter committee for content oversight and as a resource for ideas to engage teams through this channel.
- Facilitate PSS employee and NPS and other client surveys and provide reporting to leadership for action
- Develop and drive content for Eurofins PSS Insourcing Solutions social media marketing initiatives in collaboration with Eurofins marketing and European PSS business team.
- Drivemessaging and communications to foster stronger candidate courtship and excitement to increaset Eurofins PSS recruiting efforts
- Coordinate with Eurofins PSS internal committees to communicate efforts and progress and promote transparency, connection, and employee engagement.
- Support PSS communications as needed for training, manuals, processes, and other written or recorded documentation that create delight.
- We would consider remote working for the right candidate with travel as needed.
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail, high energy and organization and project management skills
- Strong computer, interactive web content design, and video creation with ease of navigating social media platforms with the creativity and fun to create wow.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability and a positivity
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, demonstrate quality and integrity in assuring compliance with company policies
- Motivated, elf-starter that multi-tasks, manages simultaneous projects and maximizes outputs through individual and collective collaboration to meet all deliverables.. Graphic design skills, video creation, and social media platforms
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college or related major)
- At least two years’ of experience in marketing, communications or event planning
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm, with the possibility of some overtime. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster PA are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
See more jobs at Eurofins
Banking & Finance
ShipBob Inc is hiring a Remote Sr. Financial Analyst, Corporate Finance
Title:Sr. Financial Analyst, Corporate Finance
Location:Remote in these states: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, KS, KY, ID, IL, IN, MA, MI, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI
If you’re looking to be at the forefront of disrupting the ecommerce industry, wanting to make your mark and be continuously challenged to grow, your time has come.
ShipBob is recognized as #1 onCrain's2020 “Fast 50” list of the fastest-growing companies in Chicago&Built In’sbest mid-sized companies to work for in Chicago. With this growth, we are looking for top talent to help us reach the next level.
We are looking for a Sr. Manager, Corporate Finance to join our dynamic & fast-paced team. This person will report to the VP of Finance and Strategy and be an integral part of the finance team. Responsibilities include helping drive the strategy and accountability of the business through detailed operational forecasts, margin analysis, weekly performance reporting, quarterly business reviews and strategic financial planning across the company. He/she will play a critical role in defining the company strategy and ensuring we execute on the plan and achieve profitable growth.
ShipBob is a cloud-based logistics platform that partners with over 5,500+ e-commerce businesses to help make their entrepreneurial dreams a reality. We offer a full suite of fulfillment solutions for our merchants, including the ability to improve their transit times, shipping costs and deliver best in class experience to their customers. With an almost 100% accuracy rate in fulfilling orders and orders shipped on time, our merchants can count on us to deliver excellent service.
ShipBob’s growing fulfillment network is powered by our proprietary technology and acts as a back office for logistics, providing merchants with full visibility into orders, inventory levels in real time, and access to advanced analytics, over 27 integrations and data reporting.
As one of the fastest growing tech companies in Chicago with over $330M+ raised from blue-chip investors like Menlo Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures, Hyde Park Venture Partners and SoftBank Vision Fund 2, our goal is to continue to be the #1 best fulfillment technology in the industry. To help us meet this standard, we are scaling our entire team and looking for people who share our core values and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
At ShipBob, we’re looking to bring on board people who embody our core values:
- BeMission-Driven. We want team members that are passionate about helping entrepreneurs improve their business, and bring that passion every day.
- BeHumble. We have ambitious goals, and our team members understand that success or failure depends on us working together and leaving egos at the door.
- BeResilient.Logistics is a complicated business. So is software. We value team members that never give up and keep iterating until a problem is solved.
- Be aCreative Problem Solver.As a startup, we value smart, innovative solutions to complex problems. We fall in love with the problem, not our “favorite” solution.
What you’ll do:
- Corporate Finance functions, including monthly and quarterly reporting, Board of Directors presentations, Total Company Forecasting, and Planning.
- Provide month-end, quarter-end budget to actual variance analysis and lead the preparation for the annual operating plan by engaging with leadership to build strategic plans and targets and convert into the financial budget.
- Advanced experience in demonstrating problem-solving and root cause analysis related to all areas of the business.
- Although the core function of this role will be Corporate finance, team members will also have Commercial Finance and strategic ad hoc work streams/project responsibilities given the entrepreneurial nature of the team and company.
- We’re a rapidly growing tech company, so adapting to change and insatiable curiosity are prerequisites to success.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or related degree.
- 5 years of experience in Corporate Finance, FP&A, investment banking, equity research, private equity, consulting, or another related field.
- Must have strong financial modeling skills and understanding of financial statement analysis, including balance sheet and cash flow statements.
- Demonstrated analytical experience delivering forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis, and data interpretation of key results.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively across various teams to drive the right outcomes.
- High comfort level with Netsuite (or related platform), Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Working knowledge of SQL is a plus.
- Able to work independently to meet deadlines within time constraints and detail-oriented.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and can think critically about business challenges while simultaneously absorbing new knowledge and information.
- Have a passion for results and love getting into the details.
- Able to thrive in a dynamic startup environment and can navigate the ambiguities that come with it.
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions.
Perks & Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Basic Life Insurance
- 401K Match
- Variety of voluntary benefits, such as, short term disability
- Competitive Salary, Performance Bonus & Stock Options
- Paid Maternity/Parental Leave Program
- Flexible Time Off Program
- Referral Bonus Program
- Fun Culture >>>Check us out on Instagram(@lifeatshipbob)
Reports to:Vice President, Finance and Strategy or Head of Corporate Finance
ShipBob provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Internal Use Only, Requisition #: POPS-1408
See more jobs at ShipBob Inc
Business development & Sales
ServiceNow is hiring a Remote Manager Solution Consulting
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
We are looking for a motivated thought leader to help build and scale our IT Transformation (ITX) business. As an IT Transformation Solution Consulting Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the technical sales efforts managing a team of highly motivated presales Solution Consultants. This leader will be responsible for developing a team, covering activities for lead generation, technical sales, demos, and proof of concepts.
We are looking for a hands-on leader who is capable of going wide and deep on solution fit and solution positioning during sales cycles. This role requires great interpersonal skills to work cross-functionally, as a trusted advisor to both the go-to-market sales, pre-sales, customer success, and partner organizations, as well as, with our product development and marketing teams. Your influence can have a far-ranging impact.
What you get to do in this role:
- Build and develop GTM strategy for ITX Solutions
- Recruit, retain and develop a team of specialist and specialist leaders to drive IT Workflow business productivity and innovation.
- Define programs for enabling field sales and solution consulting teams to drive IT Workflow sales, adoption, and value proposition
- Help develop and contribute to sales campaigns focused on the IT Workflow.
- Partner with our Global Alliance and Channel organization to build a sell to, sell with and sell through models
- Drive best practices in sharing with other Solution Consultants to enhance the quality and efficiency of surrounding team members
- Develop team members according to the demands of the business and according to their individual professional goals
- Assign resources as required to marketing and other efforts to support demand generation
- Act as the ServiceNow subject matter expert at executive briefings/marketing events
- Evaluate team members regularly through analysis of direct observation, peer feedback, and sales feedback
- Ensure proper alignment of resources and effective utilization of skill sets within the assigned region
- Act as an executive sponsor in opportunities
- Help develop programs that enable other Solution Consultants to demonstrate the value of IT Transformation on the ServiceNow platform
To be successful in this role you have:
- 7+ years experience in presales
- Understanding the following disciplines; IT operations management, IT business management, IT Asset Management
- Experience managing a presales team required; management of a pre-sales organization preferred
- Experience with the ServiceNow product suite or competitive product suites is highly desirable
- Ability to articulate and logically communicate concepts with technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects & priority initiatives to completion
- Software Pre-sales
- Ability to work with ISV, integration, and implementation partners
- Is passionate about evangelizing our capabilities and success on social media and the ServiceNow Community website
- Ability to motivate and inspire a growing team of Solutions Consultants
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ pageto learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
See more jobs at ServiceNow
RevenueWell is hiring a Remote Senior Sales Development Representative
WHY WE’RE LOOKING
Founded in 2010, RevenueWell saw a way to use the latest marketing automation technology to help doctors build better, more connected relationships with their patients and communities. We think it’s a problem worth solving, and thousands of dental practices across the country seem to agree. The company has grown very quickly over the last few years, and we’re now a team of 270+ diverse people that are committed to our mission, super-focused on our product, and fanatical about helping our customers succeed.
We’re looking for talented, motivated and coachable team members to join our sales team and build a pipeline of prospects.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Senior Sales Development Representatives will work closely with Sales Development Representatives, Account Managers, Account Executives, Marketing, and Sales Leadership to identify new opportunities with potential clients. The daily responsibilities of the Senior Sales Development Representative include prioritizing effective outreach to prospective clients through phone, email, and direct mail campaigns. Additionally, Senior Sales Development Representatives will assist in piloting new campaigns, building content with Marketing, generating new training programs for the Sales Development Representatives, and supporting Sales Leadership with key initiatives. You will learn how our software helps dental practices to improve patient care and accelerate their revenue via front desk efficiency, marketing outreach, and integrated direct communication.
Collaborate to create personalized content in a remote work environment
Create and execute Outreach sequences to drive prospect engagement
Prioritize your book of business to build relationships with potential clients
Identify new ways of reaching prospects to build opportunities for Account Executives and Account Managers
Utilize industry best practices, internal resource library, and your network to become a thought leader in the space
Act as a liaison between marketing and sales to pilot new campaigns, design industry leading content and build effective talk tracks.
Collaborate with Sales Leadership to develop key initiatives and process updates
Maintain library of industry content in conjunction with marketing
WHAT SETS YOU UP FOR SUCCESS
Perseverance and discipline.
A strong self-starter mentality and a desire for autonomy
Collaboration and competition in equal measure with a desire to win
Polished and professional written and oral communication skills
Leading with empathy, awareness, and confidence always
Time management and workflow organization
1-3 years of experience in B2B Business Development / Lead generation
Proven History of Quota Attainment
Healthcare industry experience preferred
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
Competitive base compensation + monthly commission (uncapped)
Comprehensive sales training program with ongoing support and access to award-winning external training modules
Monthly and Quarterly sales contests
Clear expectations, attainable metrics, and development-forward coaching
Opportunity to contribute to a high-growth organization beyond your role
Medical/Dental/Vision/FSA plus company sponsored STD, LTD and Life insurance
No-wait 401k plan with generous company matching!
Casual dress code: BE YOURSELF!
RevenueWell is an Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
No search firm solicitations, please.
See more jobs at RevenueWell
Cenno is hiring a Remote Customer Service & Sales Representative
EARN UP TO A $1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS! APPLY TODAY!
Cennox wants all employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Therefore, everyone is encouraged to apply for employment with Cennox.
Per upcoming Federal mandates, a COVID-19 Vaccination will be required to be eligible for employment.
Cennox is currently seeking a Customer Service & Sales Representative that may be based in the New Albany, IN area or remote to service customers by determining issues with products, resolving problems, performing preventative maintenance, installation and training customer on the proper use of equipment. This full-time position offers competitive pay and benefits package, paid training, and the chance to become part of a rapidly growing company!
The Customer Service & Sales Representative will be responsible for upselling products and services to clients who call with issues on their safes. Representative will discover their needs and then recommend the appropriate products and services. The Call Center is open 24/7, 365 days a year and requires the Customer Service & Sales Representative to be available to work any assigned shift.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle inbound and outbound calls, upselling products and services to clients to ensure profitability
- Resolve customer-related issues and concerns
- Handle accounting and invoice-related issues
- Ensure that client issues are handled appropriately the first time to avoid/minimize client call backs
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Requirements:
• Demonstrate PC proficiency in MS Office and web-based applications
• Ability to learn specialized software programs and navigate company databases
• Familiarity with standard office equipment
• Ability to type 40wpm
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to present data efficiently
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
• High level of attention to detail
• Possess an entrepreneurial spirit, have an upbeat and enthusiastic personality, and be a “people person”
• Display relationship-building skills
• Ability to be a team player
Experience and Education:
- 2-3 years of inbound sales experience, required
- 2-3 years of customer service experience, required
- 2 years of college coursework in business or other related field, preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to sit or stand, and stay focused for long periods of time
- Vision correctable to 20/20
- Finger dexterity for keyboarding and computer usage
See more jobs at Cenno
Jitterbit is hiring a Remote Sales Development Representative
At Jitterbit, our mission is to make apps do more for the people who use them every day. We make this possible with solutions that democratize integration, making it fast, easy and cost-effective to seamlessly connect your data, apps, and devices. www.jitterbit.com
All of our solutions are available on Harmony, the world's fastest cloud integration platform.
Company and Opportunity
Want to work for one of the world’s most innovative companies that’s fuelling digital transformation across the globe? Are you looking to develop your skill set with potential for career growth?
Jitterbit is a Gartner Leader in the API and Integration platform space and we are looking for our next SDR gun to help drive our growth and expansion in the U.S.!
With a new investor on board and continued growth we are now after our next superstar. We are a tight knit team with a fun, inclusive, supportive culture and tons of opportunity to grow. If you think you have what it takes to help us in our journey, hit the apply button below!
Primarily this role is responsible for qualifying inbound opportunities using a proven framework to create a pipeline to hand over to your sales colleagues. This role may also review and validate targeted outbound prospects and activities to support Account Executives across the EMEA region where required.
- Maintain a quota of Sales Accepted Leads per month.
- Enthusiasm to call leads as soon as possible after they engage with us
- Self-motivation to make a certain number of prospect calls per day
- Ability to understand a prospect's business pain points and internal business processes
- Proficiency in leveraging open-ended questions and active listening techniques in qualification
- Discipline to use the proven MEDDIC framework for qualification
- Meet/exceed weekly objectives in scheduling, coordinating, confirming, and executing qualified sales opportunity meetings
- Organize and prioritize lead follow up and opportunity generation
- Research and build new accounts (i.e.: adding leads and accounts into the CRM, maintaining relationships with prospects, strategic calling)
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives (primarily CIO, CTO, Director of IT) in mid-tier prospect accounts
- Track activity and progress via Outreach.io and Salesforce
- Confirm and coordinate through verbal and written communication to assure all participating parties have the necessary information and attend meetings as scheduled.
- 6 months to 1 year of sales related experience or track record of obtaining past quotas
- Bachelor's degree with a propensity to understand basic technical concepts
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Exposure to Sales Productivity and CRM Tools; Salesforce.com, Outreach.io, Gmail, Linkedin, etc.
Key Personal Profile Characteristics
- Highly self-motivated
- Sense of pride in work
- Professional: communicates openly, operates with integrity, and leads by example
- Resilient with a positive "can-do" attitude
- Team play who sets colleagues up for success
- Intellectually curious
- Sense of urgency on getting things done
- Sense of humor
- Support to ensure you are successful
- Awesome bunch of people
- Opportunity to Grow into an Account Executive role
- Top-notch coaching
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
See more jobs at Jitterbit
Insight Software is hiring a Remote Sales Operations Specialist
Insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
Our Sales Operations Specialist will work closely with sales, business operations, and finance to manage the sales booking process including the CPQ process. This role will also help to provide key insights into individual and company performance in a hyper-growth environment.
- Work with the sales team to assist with accurate quoting, i.e. pricing, discounting, contracts, forms
- Review Quotes, and Order Forms for accuracy and completeness ensuring that they adhere to ISW’s Booking’s Policy to guarantee successful processing.
- Manage sales issues with the CPQ process and advise sales how best to set up an opportunity to maximize bookings
- Understand sales processes and work with Order Management to communicate best practices in opportunity management to Sales to facilitate processing an opportunity in Salesforce
- Advise sales on non-standard deals offering guidance on deal structure to maximize revenue.
- Focus on maximizing CPQ and Opportunity process by continually improving the process
- Review past sales data to determine trends in productivity
- Present actionable information and insights to team members and management
- Gather and analyze data to understand problems and address them proactively
- Collaborate with team members and members of other departments
- Bachelor's degree in business or related disciplines
- 1-2 years of work experience in analytics and reporting
- Salesforce experience a plus
- General knowledge order entry and bookings process
- Advanced problem-solving and analysis skills
- Desire to improve and automate processes and workflows
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- High level of organization and detail-orientation
- Good attitude toward teamwork as well as the ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent time management
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer employment sponsorship **
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **
Allegis Global Solutions is hiring a Remote Business Development Manager
Getting Hired, an Allegis Group Company, is a talent engagement platform that is dedicated to promoting and building a diverse, inclusive workforce and connecting that talent to
employers who are cultivating an inclusive, accommodating environment. Established in 2008, Getting Hired has alliances and partnerships with national, state, community-based, and industry-aligned talent networks and organizations that allow for a highly targeted reach
within multiple underrepresented diverse groups.
As an integral member of the Getting Hired BD team, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for building market position in a designated sales territory by cultivating customer relationships, identifying new business opportunities and negotiating and closing business deals. The position will provide the opportunity to help move Getting Hired forward as the preeminent recruitment solution for employers to attract and retain talented individuals with disabilities.
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call within market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Identify potential new clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Follow-up on phone and web inquiries.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Provide webinar presentations on Getting Hired products and services.
- Respond to inquiries/objections by clarifying the value proposition including an overview of current industry regulations, if applicable and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Provide recommended services to meet customer needs along with pricing and completing Service Agreements.
- Coordinate discussions between legal teams, if needed, to review contract terms.
- Work with Account Management team for appropriate implementation of agreed contract terms and organized hand-off from BD to AM.
- Attend industry events, such as association events or conferences, in order to generate leads and promote Getting Hired within the industry.
- Meet required weekly sales activity including number of cold calls and number of prospect activity
- Meet monthly and yearly new business sales goals
- Enter contact management and account activity data into Salesforce.com.
- Contribute to continuously improving collateral content
- Specific networking goals both internal to AGS, Opcos and community partnerships
- Commitment to obtain knowledge of the community of Individuals with Disabilities (IWDs) including industry trends, regulations and changes.
- Other duties as required
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 1-3 years of sales or marketing experience.
- Familiarity with the Individuals with Disabilities (IWDs) community, including high-level understanding of OFCCP regulations is preferred, but not required
- Must be able to travel 4 to 8 times per year
Abilities and/or Skills:
- Outstanding record of achievement in current position
- Networking and prospecting skills
- Identification of customer needs and challenges.
- Territory management
- Sales planning and meeting sales goals
- Customer service/interaction skills
- Ability to compile, analyze, interpret data
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work with people at multiple levels
- Proven ability to take ownership of tasks and aggressively drive towards concrete results
- High level of proficiency in MS Office and Salesforce.com (CRM)
- Organization and documentation skills
As part of the Allegis Group, Getting Hired is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059 or email [email protected]
See more jobs at Allegis Global Solutions
Quantazone is hiring a Remote Business Consultant - Europe
A business consulting company serves at the intersection of business and technology. We enable over 200 clients, across the globe, to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. We harness the power of the cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world.
The ideal candidate will possess a high energy level, an outgoing personality, and be results-oriented. An Associate generates research on prospects and assembles reports to use in attracting and inciting prospects’ interest in the agency. Also, the Associate maintains the prospect database, maintains and follows up on regular new business mailings, looks for new leads, makes appointments, creates prospect profiles, and stays up to date on correspondence relating to all prospect contacts.
- Identifying and implementing strategies for increasing site traffic through organic search listings
- Creation of off-site SEO strategies
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to prospective customers
- Self motivated
- Excellent selling, communication skills
See more jobs at Quantazone
Viral Nation is hiring a Remote Business Development Strategist
In 2020, Viral Nation was voted the 4th fastest growing company in Canada. At Viral Nation, we embed brands in culture. We are not a typical ‘big agency’. We are a team of entrepreneurs, ex-global agency leaders and big talent agency recruiters who came together with a shared vision to do things differently.
We help brands find smarter ways to deliver better value to their communities by collaborating with the people who know them intimately, understand what they want, and create content that speaks directly to them. We move at the speed of culture and evolve quickly as needed. We continue to do this successfully for some of the world’s largest brands, including Facebook Oculus, Disney, DC Comics, TikTok and Tencent.
What’s in it for you:
- Work with some of the world’s most engaging brands
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Flexible work schedule and summer hours
- Competitive salaries and 100% paid comprehensive health benefits plan
- Learn from an unrivalled leadership team with many years of agency experience
- Be yourself! Work with an agency that boasts above-average diversity statistics
- Dedicated programs to support your mental health and work-life harmony
- Partake in our calendar of team building and social events
Viral Nation is hiring a Business Development Strategist who will be involved with top global clients with a core focus on influencer and social marketing campaigns. This role will take ownership of strategic ideation while partnering with our accounts, creative, and sales teams to bring the strategic vision to life. The role will focus extensively on the development of creative strategies for RFPs for a wide range of clients globally. The applicant should be able to provide real-time insights and data and demonstrate a passion for knowledge when it comes to content, technology, and social media psychology. The applicant should be comfortable working across departments, liaising between stakeholders and managing the timeline and process.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the strategic thinking for incoming RFPs and own the building of the story and deck for a presentation
- Manage multiple projects & deadlines at once, against tight deadlines
- Mentor and coach Associate Strategists when they are supporting on a given project
- Ensure a high quality of work and strategic output
- Work with the Senior Strategist and greater strategy team to develop integrated strategies & creative concepts for potential clients
- Take incoming RFPs and identify which of our services need to be leveraged and why.
- Be able to turn strategic thinking into tangible creative concepts for each RFP
- Manage all aspects of the proposal process for your project, coordinating between departments from sales to performance, PR and accounts, as required by the scope.
- Continuously look for areas of efficiencies within the team and department.
- Experience pertaining to social, performance, creative, and other digital strategy campaigns (omnichannel strategy experience)
- Foundational knowledge when it comes to digital and social marketing, e-commerce and omnichannel integration as well as social media trends and technology
- Be an excellent self-starter, with disciplined time management skills given short turn-around for high-quality client-facing outputs
- Strong grasp of research and translating insights into actionable campaign strategies & creative ideas
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong writing, able to outline approach and tell a clear and compelling story
- Be a team player, able to work collaboratively within the team and across the agency
- Experience developing creative strategies, proposals, RFPs and pitches
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience managing multiple strategic campaigns and brands across internal teams, client teams, and partner agencies
- At least 1 year of experience managing team members and project management
- 1-2 years experience with influencer marketing
Viral Nation is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our agency. Viral Nation welcomes applications from people with visible and non-visible disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruiting and selection process.
See more jobs at Viral Nation
Livestories is hiring a Remote Director of Client Services
LiveStories is a venture-backed company on a mission to build technology solutions allowing Governments to provide assistance to their communities at scale. FORWARD, the technology platform, connects businesses and people to national, state, and local resources in one place. www.forwardplatform.com
Our fully remote team works hard, but we fully embrace the advantages of this new paradigm. We work autonomously, collaborate asynchronously, and take ownership of our work.
If you want to join a company that is making an impact on households, individuals, and small businesses and experiencing tremendous growth then LiveStories is the place for you.
We are actively recruiting for an experienced Director of Client Services to support our continued expansion and growth. This position will report directly to the VP of Operations. This is a newly created role due to the recent growth and adoption of the FORWARD platform.
The Director of Client Services is a seasoned individual to provide thought leadership and act as the face of the Company to the government and nonprofit agencies to drive adoption and growth of the FORWARD platform.
You will work closely with our customers’ leaders for successful post-sales delivery and on-boarding/launch including guiding a successful completion of implementation efforts, continued platform adoption, platform support initiatives and identifying potential future expansion opportunities.
By combining exceptional skills in building relationships, providing outcome based solutions with executive stakeholders at a customer account, and with product knowledge, you will be the champion for the customer in all aspects of their journey with FORWARD.
In this role, you can expect to:
Serve as the primary customer contact across multiple accounts and act as the liaison between the customer and the internal LiveStories team. You will function as the point person on all customer projects and initiatives.
Lead the creation and development of customer programs and initiatives from inception to completion. Manage and oversee the Go Live program to ensure a smooth completion and launch of all customer programs on the FORWARD platform.
Manage client relationships including activities such as spearheading regular meetings/calls, provide regular reporting updates on established goals, train customers and nonprofit partners on platform features/functionality.
Hold the primary responsibility for driving organic growth with assigned clients – identifying new opportunities and facilitating growth conversations with clients alongside the LiveStories Executive Team.
Works with the LiveStories team to ensure that all customer deliverables are met and customers expectations are exceeded. This includes ensuring internal processes are followed, and that programs are being actively monitored and enhanced.
Manage, mentor, and develop a team of Client Service Representatives to provide exceptional customer service to our customers and partners.
Manage the FORWARD inbound call center team, and ensure one call resolution is provided to all inbound calls, emails, and chats.
Manage key partner relationships with our nonprofit partner network.
Our ideal candidate:
Has 10+ years of providing superior account/partner services experience preferably with government and nonprofit agencies.
Is skilled at building trusted relationships with clients. Proven experience in the public sector is preferred.
Demonstrated ability to create and provide solutions to customers problems. Foster ideas, conduct research, and present your findings to customers that will drive customer growth and account satisfaction.
Has excellent presentation and communication skills and is well-versed in persuasion and interpersonal dynamics.
Excellent project management skills and the ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines.
Ability to influence cross-functional teams and individuals without direct authority.
Experienced in making thoughtful, actionable recommendations, and to quickly build consensus with senior-level internal and external stakeholders.
Self-motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals and push revenue expectations
Experienced in mentoring and growing a team of high performing employees
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
Working at LiveStories:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We offer a full range of employee benefits for our regular full-time employees including:
Fully remote position
100% Employee paid medical and dental insurance
See more jobs at Livestories
Doxim is hiring a Remote Manager, Business Analyst
Doxim is the customer communications and engagement technology leader serving financial and regulated industries. Our platform with its suite of integrated, SaaS software and document technology solutions helps clients digitize operations, improve efficiency, and modernize customer experience. With Doxim, clients can communicate reliably and effectively, improve cross-sell and upsell opportunities, and drive increased loyalty and wallet share through personalized omnichannel communications.
The Manager, Business Analyst is responsible for the overall business requirements function, providing leadership, coordination and management in orderto elicit, analyze, specify, and validate the business needs of project stakeholders. The Manager, BusinessAnalystprovides leadership in best practices and is highly customer-focused, applying proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to provide leadership in the development and implementation process. Overseeing the team to ensure that deliverables are met according to specifications. The Manager, BusinessAnalystleads the function that will play a pivotal role in ensuring Doxim’s understanding of customer and business requirements.
- Direct and guide a team of Business Analysts and Professional Service SMEs in the operational, financial and strategic analysis of new and existing business opportunities and projects
- Create an environment in which the team pursues effective and efficient operations of their respective areas in accordance with the company’s values, and the global sales principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, and risk.
- Specialize in performing research and analysis to devise strategies for optimal business operations and services, ensuring efficiency and increased productivity.
- Work with senior management to provide strategic and tactical advice on program/project planning and execution.
- Coordination of development and implementation efforts, maintaining knowledge of current tools, technology, and methodology
- Facilitate communications between a wide range of individuals – strategy / creative / business / technical with various levels and departments within the customer’s organization - executives / IT / marketing / customer service.
- Provide professional client-facing documentation with excellence in version control.
- Executing data collection, interpretation, and providing analytical customer insights and expert advice
- Accountable for customer centric analysis to support customer strategies and business needs
- Build a high performance environment and implements a people strategy that attracts, retains, develops and motivates their team by fostering an inclusive work environment and using a coaching mindset and behaviours; communicating vison/values/business strategy; and, managing succession and development planning for the team.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Business Management, or related field
- 7+ years experience in the FinTech, Customer Communication Management (CCM), or related industry
- 10+ years experience in business analysis and/ or product management
- Strong leadership skills with ability to strategize, and influence business direction, along with a dynamic and proactive attitude
- Excellent in client service and thought leadership along with a dynamic and proactive attitude
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills, with attention to detail
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office applications, and other standard office automation applications
Great to haves:
- Experience in Financial Services, Utilities and / or Healthcare vertical(s).
- Experience in Customer Communication Management (CCM)
Doxim is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable and accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected, and supported. Under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code, we provide accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process. If you require a disability-related accommodation to participate, please call 1-866.475.9876, send a fax to 1-866-256-8868 or email email@example.com.
See more jobs at Doxim
EWave is hiring a Remote Middle Business Analyst (SFCC)
Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
Today we have a unique opportunity for a talented Business Analyst to join our eWave team to ensure technical solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Gather & document customer requirements, map them to platform capabilities and build solution architecture
- Wright use cases, constructing workflow charts and diagrams
- Create 'as is' and 'to be' process maps
- Recommend improvements and solutions
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in the current client processes and systems
- Work extensively with external stakeholders
- Take the full ownership of project documentation
- You have at least 2 years of experience
- Basic understanding of web applications and e-commerce areas
- Сompleted business analysis course is a big plus
- Experience in documenting & analyzing system integration solutions would be a significant advantage
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Good speaking and written English
- Knowledge of eCommerce trends and solutions is preferable
- Ability to adapt and think on your feet
- Extremely motivated and keen to learn.
- Technical background is desirable
- Remote Work Opportunities with an ultra flexible working culture
- Professional Mentoring Program with Semi-Annual Performance Review, 360 Feedback and Individual Growth Roadmap
- Multiple learning opportunities and professional certification programs
- Working as a part of a Global team in a Multicultural Environment
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave (after first 12 months of employment)
- Gifted Birthday Leave
- Rewarding Compensation Package
Dare to be different!
See more jobs at EWave
Fulcrum worldwide is hiring a Remote Business Analyst
Jersey City, NJ (100% Remote Job)
6 Months Contract
Functional role, preferably looking for 7+ years of experience Candidate,
Candidate must have experience on Workers compensation policy
Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs. Document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
If you are willing to apply, then please send your updated resume along with below mentioned details:
Availability to Join:
Availability for the first Telephonic Interview:
Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States
Fulcrum is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to maintaining a discrimination-free workplace
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
See more jobs at Fulcrum worldwide
Customer Support & helpdesk
Claire Myers Consulting is hiring a Remote Customer Success Manager - Private Equity
Our Client is seeking a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our Customer Experience team. They provides an intelligent, comprehensive, and intuitive platform for ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) management. The company helps organizations develop and implement ESG initiatives that provide an imperative to attract and retain capital, accelerate sustainable and responsible growth, and mitigate enterprise risk.
The CSM role is critical to customer value creation and driving revenue. This position will help private equity clients understand their impact through a two-pronged approach: from Materiality Assessments to year-over-year tracking and software solution.
- Own and manage relationships with customers, large and small
- Work with clients to perform Materiality Assessments
- Deliver the company's platform solutions to customers efficiently and proficiently
- Support the customer onboarding process to the company's platform by working directly with senior executives and frontline roles and oversee ongoing maintenance
- Manage customer relationships to promote and create value through strong business acumen, problem-solving skills, and relationship-building
- Work with their internal leaders and teams to continuously improve company products and offerings to drive growth
All roles are measured on the following competencies:
- Leadership: Demonstrate initiative and an ownership mindset by identifying and initiating value-add opportunities, both internally and externally
- Problem Solving: Leverage strategic thinking and focus on root causes to constructively solve problems
- Effective Communication: Exhibit the ability to set and manage client’s expectations, along with the ability to communicate comprehensively and cohesively in written and verbal form
- Operational Understanding: Meet client needs through a strong grasp of processes, technology, and objective use of data
- Teamwork: Collaborate effectively with management and the entire team
The ideal candidate will have the following professional experience:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, finance, or sustainability
- Experience in Private Equity or general knowledge of the finance industry (portfolio analysis and management, leveraged buyouts, fixed income middle markets, buy/sell-side analysis and fundamental research, etc.). Some knowledge of the difference and common interactions between asset owners, asset managers (i.e., LPs vs GPs), portfolio companies, etc.
- 2–7 years of relevant post-bachelor experience in a project environment serving customers and/or internal stakeholders. (e.g., customer success, consulting, or similar corporate roles with a mix of day-to-day operations and time-bound project experiences is preferable)
- Demonstrable interest/experience in sustainability and ESG initiatives (preferred, but not required)
- Familiarity with sustainability questionnaires such as CDP, GRESB, DJSI, EcoVadis
- Working knowledge of frameworks such as the TCFD, UN SDGs, SASB standards and others
- Demonstrable experience working with private equity clients (preferred, but not required)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- Understanding of SaaS business model
- Ability to learn and assess customer needs and a variety of business operating models
- Health Care Coverage
- Paid Leave
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Office amenities include foosball & ping pong tables and a private outdoor patio
- Building amenities include 24-hour door staff, a health club, and a golf simulator
- Remote or on-site at our office in downtown Chicago, IL
- This position is not eligible for H1B or other work visa sponsorships
See more jobs at Claire Myers Consulting
Altisource is hiring a Remote Manager, Foreclosure Auction Services
READY FOR AN EXCITING CAREER AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you an expert in managing time and prioritizing commitments?
- Can you work on several projects simultaneously while still having excellent attention to detail?
- Are you a quick learner who is self-motivated and able to work well independently as well as on a team?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We can offer you an exciting career with meaningful work and great colleagues as well as many development opportunities.
We are looking for an experienced Manager, Foreclosure Auction Services, to manage the day to day asset management related activities. If you are up for the challenge, keep reading!
This individual can work remotely!
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Provide leadership and subject matter expertise to the existing foreclosure auction services team on foreclosures, auction processes and practices
- Develop in-depth knowledge of systems and technology utilized by the business unit to maximize effectiveness and efficiency. Provide departmental reporting and analysis to stakeholders
- Anticipate and proactively prioritize team activities and tasks that are time-sensitive and/or with competing deadlines. Ensure the success of the department by focusing on production (volume) and accuracy (quality)
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have…
- Previous management experience (process and team)
- Prior experience at a foreclosing attorney law firm or as a REO Asset Manager
- Knowledge and understanding of foreclosures and auctions
THE PERKS OF WORKING AT ALTISOURCE
- Competitive base salaries and variable incentive plans. We pay for success!
- 401k plans with company matching – we want to empower you to further your career, and prepare for retirement!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Plenty of employee engagement activities including sporting events, happy hours, and other fun team-building activities
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
At Altisource we value diversity, and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See more jobs at Altisource
Scantron is hiring a Remote Technical Solutions Specialist (Remote)
Job Title: Technical Solutions Specialist
Do you thrive on the challenge of dealing with various software platforms and in solving complex issues? Scantron Assessment Solutions is seeking a motivated, friendly, collaborative individual who has superb customer service skills. If you have experience in the field of customer support, and like to work both independently, and in a team environment – this opportunity may be perfect for you!
What you will be doing:
- Provide application support relating to software functionality, incident resolution and systems configuration, through various mediums, including case escalations, phone, email, and chat.
- Support and troubleshoot ETL processes that populate schemas using a variety of data sources
- Operational experience with MS SQL including but not limited to creating and running scripts, configuration, and maintenance
- Hands on understanding of Windows Web Server, IIS (Internet Information Services) infrastructure and installation
- Windows Server / client-server architecture knowledge
- Recognizes both basic and advanced problems, conducts research, provides resolutions, and follows up with customers as needed, escalating more complex cases to the appropriate team
- Logs and tracks calls using problem management database and maintains history records and related problem documentation
- Meet and exceed established benchmarks and expectations
- Consults with programmers to explain software errors or to recommend changes to programs
- Stay current on all key support topics, including product knowledge and required technical skills
- High initiative with the ability to operate successfully with minimal oversight
- Commitment to quality and exceeding expectations
- Serve as technical advisor and product advocate; thoughtfully considering customer needs to arrive at a best solution
- Proactively look for ways to enhance product knowledge and expertise (trainings, webinars etc.)
- Participate on client conference calls and or meetings as they may relate to reported issues or requested changes
- Install, configure, and support Scantron and third-party software
Here is what you will need to know/have:
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Self-motivated, self-reliant, collaborative, and communicative
- Demonstrated dependability
- Ability to diagnose and resolve software issues
- Ability to clearly document customer install configurations and installation procedures
- Ability to train non-technical resources within a customer environment
- Ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines
- Organized and detail oriented and the ability to learn, retain and apply considerable amounts of information
- Strong interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Must have superior problem-solving and organization skills the ability to independently manage multiple assignments and the ability to participate in team-based projects comprised of employees with various amounts of experience and skill levels
- Must be able to work independently and within a team environment
- Skills required include the ability to negotiate a strong focus on customer satisfaction the ability to work with diverse personalities and work ethics and be both analytical and creative in nature
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; AA, AS or AAS in Computer Science or related field preferred. Certifications a plus.
- Strong knowledge of IIS, PHP, MySQL, MS SQL (e.g. SQL scripting, managing and maintenance plans DB restores / backups and database structure)
- 2 or more years’ prior experience in a technical support role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Salesforce CRM experience a plus
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT HERE!
- BUILD your career with a global, diversified company that provides market leading assessment capabilities and technology services to help clients around the world achieve their goals.
- LIVE your passion through a culture that actively supports community involvement and embraces a "whole person" company benefits philosophy including a compensation package designed for your total well-being. This includes a 401K with company match that vests immediately, great health benefits with employer contributed pre-tax spending plans, an unlimited PTO vacation policy and continuous learning through tuition reimbursement.
- CREATE our future by empowering organizations of all sizes to monitor, measure, and understand information to improve effectiveness. For more than four decades, we have been recognized as the trusted source for reliable data capture, assessment, and analysis.
- 65,000+ with proven experience
All team members are responsible for demonstrating the company's Core Values at all times and for using Performance Excellence principles to continuously improve effectiveness, efficiency, products, and services. This includes, but is not limited to, participating on improvement teams, recommending and implementing improvement ideas, and participating in training and other activities to keep up to date on processes, information, etc.
All team members are responsible for supporting and complying with internal and external audits, to include providing information, performing assigned tasks to ensure compliance, and preparing and maintaining evidence that key duties identified as internal controls have been performed.
All team members are responsible for supporting and complying with safety and security policies to promote a healthy working environment.
Scantron is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants who have disabilities may request that accommodations be made in order to complete the selection process by contacting our Recruiting Administrator directly at 616-541-3145.
See more jobs at Scantron
Coastline is hiring a Remote Remote Customer Support Specialist (Evening Shift)
Coastline Academy is the Modern Driving School.
If you love helping people, are passionate about offering a high quality experience to our community and want to join a fast-growing team who are focused on road safety, we want to hear from you.
We’re looking to grow our team of support representatives. Our support team assists our driving instructors in maintaining their lesson schedules and acts as liaison between instructors and students, ensuring a seamless experience for both. We maintain an exceptionally high standard for customer care, making this role a critical function at our company.
Our support team also prides itself on offering swift and friendly assistance to the customers who contact us by phone, email or online chat. New students typically want to understand the process of getting a driver's license, to book lessons and to reschedule.
Our office hours are 8am to 8pm PST, 7 days a week, and we are currently looking to fill both full-time and part-time roles. You can learn more about what we do at coastlineacademy.com
- A genuine passion for helping people
- A calm and patient approach
- A track record of a high standard of customer care
- Comfort with technology - we use multiple apps and online services, including our own, (we’ll teach you to navigate them with ease!)
- Ability to pass a background check
Nice to haves:
- Comfort managing complex logistics - similar to managing an extra-curricular schedule for a large family or group
- Experience working by yourself, with full support from a remote team
- Familiarity with Zendesk, or similar customer support software
- Bilingual candidates will be given additional consideration
What we offer:
- Support: while our team members work remotely, we're also building a community who can help and guide each other
- Competitive pay
See more jobs at Coastline
Data analytics & Science
OnlineMedEd is hiring a Remote Data Scientist
OnlineMedEd’s purposeis to change how education is approached, delivered, and learned. We leverage education, technology, and research together to drive it all forward. Our philosophy is simple: medical knowledge belongs to no one, so medical education should be accessible to everyone. So we made a quality baseline education available to the world, for free. Today, we are one of the most widely used medical education platforms globally, playing a key role in creating the next generation of health care professionals. Equipped with enhanced knowledge, reasoning skills, and empathy, this generation of doctors is improving the lives of millions of patients.
We are looking for a full-timeData Scientistto be responsible for shaping, executing, and improving the way we design, implement, and analyze A/B tests at OnlineMedEd. The Data Scientist will also deep-dive our data to provide insights and help stakeholders to make more data-informed decisions.
Why You'll Love Working with Us
You'll be helping transform digital health care education, improving mobility and access for 300k+ users in 193 countries. Our team of talented employees and contractors is aligned to the same purpose and values, with the opportunity to bring our own unique strengths to our roles. Thanks to our welcoming company culture and comprehensive benefits, OnlineMedEd was ranked #4 Best Small Places to Work in 2021 by BuiltInAustin and one of the top Austin-based companies to work for overall.
What You’ll Do as a Data Scientist at OnlineMedEd:
- Formulate, design, and execute A/B tests in collaboration with teams and stakeholders across the company, including Product, Marketing, and Engineering
- Perform statistical data analyses, including analyzing A/B tests and hypothesis testing
- Translate analyses into actionable recommendations and communicate findings with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Track, merge, and share learnings across A/B tests to build internal knowledge and improve the quality of our tests
- Deep dive product and business data to unearth insights and ideas; leverage data findings to help stakeholders make data-informed decisions
- Work symbiotically with the business intelligence team to leverage their data and artifacts and extend their work into new analyses
- Identify potential data science projects that are aligned with organizational goals which will drive value for end-users, internal teams, and our company
Qualifications That Will Help You Excel
- 2+ years experience with deep data analysis, data wrangling
- 2+ years experience with designing and analyzing A/B tests
- Data visualization skills to present and highlight data analysis results
- Experience with building and wrangling new datasets for analysis
- Excellent communication skills, including written, interpersonal, and presentation skills, ranging from technical audiences to executive leadership
- Strong programming skills in SQL Strong programming skills in R and/or Python
Bonus Points If You Have These Skills
- Experience with machine learning models
- Salary Range: $110,000 - $140,000 depending on experience
- Genuine flexibility in work:
- Location: Work in the Austin office, work from home, or opt-in to our hybrid model so you can experience the best of both. This role may be fully remote within the United States.
- Hours: Work a schedule that makes sense for your life.
- Time off: Unlimited time off lets you celebrate, relax, recharge, recover, or travel the way that works best for you.
- Preferences: We provide funding to set up your home office space, plus you’ll pick your own laptop, and own it after a year.
- Enterprise-level health, dental, and vision insurance: OnlineMedEd covers 100% of the premium costs for employees, plus 80% or more of dependent premiums.
- Health and wellness perks include ClassPass credits, gym membership reimbursements, and virtual coaching for mental health.
Our Core Values
- Selflessness: The best results happen when we put the users first, the team second, and ourselves last.
- Lifelong learning: Monthly Lunch and Learns, weekly presentations, funding for professional development, and 1:1 coaching provide frequent opportunities to learn and grow.
- Accountability: Take responsibility for your day without being micromanaged. We're focused on doing great work; when and how you do it is up to you.
- Transparency: We have an open-door policy and a no-blame culture. Salary ranges are transparent to foster pay equity. We value honest communication at every level of the company.
- Excellence: Focus on being great. Use the equipment you want, take advantage of the flexibility of unlimited as-you-need-it time off, and work when and where it makes sense. We strive to set you up for success.
Diversity in Doing Good
OnlineMedEd is a purpose-driven organization focused on doing well by doing good. We recognize that doing good is best achieved by uniting the unique contributions of individuals with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences. Beyond our equal opportunity employer status, we are committed to recruiting, hiring, training, and supporting the professional development of diverse individuals, regardless of differences, who demonstrate outstanding performance and exemplify our core values.
See more jobs at OnlineMedEd
Marketade is hiring a Remote User Experience Researcher
Marketade, a boutique user research agency, is seeking an experienced UX researcher to lead client projects. This is a remote position open to applicants anywhere in the US or Canada.
Through innovative research and workshops, we help top organizations like McDonald’s, GEICO, March of Dimes, Herman Miller, and the UN create great customer experiences.
Our ideal candidate is a great communicator and collaborator who is eager to rapidly learn and expand their skillset while working with a variety of clients and methods.
Marketade is enthusiastically committed to building a diverse work environment. We strongly encourage applications from people of color and other underrepresented groups.
- Work remotely from home, anywhere in the US or Canada
- Full-time salaried position; 35 to 40 hours per week
- Core working hours: 11am to 4pm Eastern time
- Mid-level candidates preferred; we'll also consider seniorandjunior candidates
- Benefits: 3 weeks PTO annually; 12 paid holidays; group health and dental insurance plans; 401(k) matching; paid family leave; paid closure between Christmas and New Year’s
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- 3+ years of professional experience in user experience research or a closely related field
- Experience facilitating workshops for diverse stakeholders
- Excited to bring early-stage user research to big challenges facing product and innovation teams
- Loves working collaboratively with a team, but also does great work independently
YOUR FUTURE PERFORMANCE REVIEW
Fast forward 12 months. Here's your performance review.
Congrats on everything you accomplished over the last 12 months. Here are a few highlights:
- You launched and ran a monthly usability testing program for a large healthcare company, systematically testing different applications and web properties. After conducting each batch of test sessions, you facilitated a 90-minute webinar with client stakeholders, using a digital whiteboard to guide participants to collaboratively reach consensus on the most important findings and opportunities. To ensure that we’re able to stick to a monthly schedule, you built out forward-thinking systems, including a 100-person research panel and a process for selecting future research topics with the client.
- You conducted in-depth interviews with 25 customers and customer service agents of a financial services company. You facilitated a 2-day remote workshop for the stakeholders and executives of the company to review the interviews and collaboratively build research-based personas and journey maps. You led an educational workshop on how to effectively use and leverage these design tools. The resulting artifacts are posted on our client's walls and have transformed their design process.
- A mid-size software company approached us looking for some kind of discovery research that might drive their annual product strategy and roadmap. Everyone else was pitching them usability testing but they wanted something more impactful. You teamed up with our salesperson to come up with a proposal: problem/market validation research with contextual interviews and MVP testing. You then led the project, including a post-research workshop focused on value proposition generation. Based on this research, the company launched a new product that helped them increase their market share by 20%.
Thanks for all of your hard work and contributions. You are on the fast track to success as a UX researcher.
Sound like a story you'd like to tell about yourself? We'd love to hear from you.
Please complete our job application and include your resume and/or your LinkedIn profile. No cover letters please.
Looking for freelance or contract opportunities?We're also hiring freelance UX researchers.
See more jobs at Marketade
PSE Healthy Energy is hiring a Remote Environmental Data Management: Analyst / Scientist
Environmental Data Management: Analyst / Scientist
PSE Healthy Energy
PSE Healthy Energy is a non-profit energy science and policy research institute dedicated to supplying evidence- based scientific information and resources on the environmental, public health, social equity, and climate dimensions of energy production and use. Our work focuses on oil and gas, power plants, renewable energy, energy storage, and energy transitions. Much of our positive, dedicated, and high-functioning team is based out of our headquarters in Oakland, CA with staff also located across the United States.
PSE’s mission is to bring scientific transparency and clarity to energy policy discussions, helping to level the playing field between communities, the media, policymakers, and the private sector by generating, translating, and disseminating scientific information. No other interdisciplinary collaboration of physicians, scientists, and engineers exists to focus specifically on issues of health and sustainability at the intersection of energy science and policy.
PSE Healthy Energy is seeking a full-time data analyst / data management scientist to work collaboratively with PSE’s staff of scientists, engineers, and data analysts to effectively translate, communicate, and disseminate PSE’s scientific research and organization mission to diverse audiences and stakeholders. The Data Analyst will be responsible for analysis and data management across a range of projects and will require flexibility, collaborating with multiple team members, and responding quickly to changing research needs and priorities. The position requires the ability to work with scientific data to establish patterns and trends, establish processes to ensure data quality, and provide custom work products in the form of reports, charts, graphs, and other forms of analytics to inform users. An ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience working with large data set analysis including the capability to extract, organize, clean, analyze and interpret datasets from state and federal agencies and existing studies on the environmental, health and climate dimensions of energy production and use.
It is not expected that a single candidate will have expertise across all these areas- we’re seeking candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas and have some interest and capabilities in others.
ROLES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Data Analysis:Manage large datasets including data extraction, organization, cleaning, analysis and interpretation
- Research Assistance:Background research and writing support for technical reports and manuscripts
In addition to an ability to meet the above responsibilities, the position will require the applicant to possess most of the following, with some capabilities in the rest and an enthusiasm for learning:
- A bachelor's degree, master’s degree or doctoral degree with work experience in data analytics, computer science, data science, physical or environmental science, environmental health, engineering, or related field
- Experience with compiling and working with, cleaning, managing and interpreting large datasets and conducting statistical analysis
- Advanced proficiency in scientific programming languages (e.g., R, python)
- Experience with mapping software (e.g., ArcGIS) or packages
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Ability to pivot from strong analytical and data-driven thinking to highly creative thinking
- Capable of managing multiple projects and prioritizing effectively
- Able to productively provide and receive feedback
- A proven record of being able to work collaboratively and independently
- Scientific and moral integrity
- Attention to detail and a desire to learn
- A sense of humor
- Experience with database software and/or development
- Experience using or developing emissions inventories
- Experience working in Linux/Unix computing environment
- Experience with software best practices and version control
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (e.g., Amazon Web Services)
- Experience developing web-based data visualizations
- Experience with Google Workspace (Gmail, Google Docs, etc.)
- Familiarity with Slack
Oakland, CA. Remote locations will also be considered.
The anticipated salary range is $55,000-$80,000, though the successful candidate could be hired above or below this range depending on qualifications and geographic location. Benefits are competitive and include health insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with employer match, 15 days of vacation, paid sick leave and 11+ paid holidays.
Please submit a resume/CV and provide a cover letter OR provide responses to question prompts in the application by January 31st, 2022. Applications received by January 10th, 2022 will be given priority review.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
PSE Healthy Energy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity and expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
See more jobs at PSE Healthy Energy
Design & Multimedia
Playson is hiring a Remote Senior Product Designer
????Playson is a B2B game provider with 9 years of experience on the market. Since 2012 we have ambitiously developed worldwide recognition in the industry. Nowadays, our main focus is on European Markets and we operate in 20+ different jurisdictions.
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer (UX/UI),who oversees business needs and easily translates the vision and best practices into top-notch design. This person will be the only designer responsible for the whole design storyline of our internal high-load products.
✅ at least 3+ years of professional experience working as UI/UX designer
✅ A portfolio featuring examples of product design work
✅ Knowledge and vision of composition, layout, grid, typography, color and how these elements influence a design
✅ Ability to iterate quickly, create low and high fidelity prototypes
✅ Expert skills of design tools like Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, Photoshop
✅ Knowledge of usability principles and techniques
✅ Knowledge of different DLS
✅ Ready and eager to debrief stakeholders and find out the main “WHY?” from the end-user
✅ You always strive to deliver state of art pixel-perfect omnichannel experiences that focus both on aesthetics and usability
✅ Collaborative and proactive Team Player with experience in working in an Agile Environment
✅ Have a robust personality and be able to self-organize and deal with multiple stakeholders
✅ English level: Pre-Intermediate and higher
Please provide a portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience in creating product
design solutions for high-load systems. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered
WOULD BE A PLUS:
➕ Some experience in programming and ability to code simple prototype
➕ Strong experience in designing and maintaining a cross-platform design system
➕ Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment as a sole designer
➕ You are a former founder/entrepreneur and/or consultant
???? Create prototypes and new UI elements of CRM and analytics system
???? Develop DLS and support it
???? Create simple icon animations
???? Mockups and design of user interface
???? Preparation, optimization, and transfer of the graphic content to developers
???? Ensure that design is not just eye candy, but it is usable smoothly and meets the user needs
???? Work with the Product Owners, Engineers, Customer Success, and other colleagues in cross-functional and distributed teams
See more jobs at Playson
Software Mind is hiring a Remote Graphic Designer
Project - the aim you'll have
Our marketing team craves more. Open to other Software Minders, new tools and strategies, we know that in work, as in life, challenges crop up – and we deal with them together. Whether working on our brand strategy or packing 400+ Christmas gifts for our international clients. We’re engaged, determined and creative. Ready to shoulder responsibility and take ownership? We’re waiting for you!
Position - how you'll contribute
- Designing collaterals for various channels (print and digital)
- Creating/editing/enhancing presentations that impress
- Designing web and mobile interfaces
- Verifying final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Ensuring projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
Expectations - the experience you need
- 2+ years’ professional experience
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- Imagination, consistency, and conscientiousness
- Initiative and the ability to think creatively
- Excellent eye for detail
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work on a creative team
Additional skills - the edge you have
- Knowledge of Figma
- Experience designing websites and cooperating with developers
- Basic knowledge of HTML / CSS
- Good command of English
See more jobs at Software Mind
Primeur is hiring a Remote Junior DevOps Engineer
Primeur is a Smart Data Integration Company, with an unconventional philosophy. We make Data Integration simple, accessible, secure and sustainable overtime.
We help Companies to manage and control the data they generate, use and analyze without interfering with the existing IT systems and applications, preserving their existing investments.
For more than 30 years we have been serving some of the most important Fortune 500 companies with our unconventional approach, our problem-solving attitude and our software solutions.
Primeur allows better operations, enabling better and faster decisions, delivering a better service with a lower investment.
What you’ll do:
- Be involved in software packaging, releases, configuration for all company products.
- Be involved in CI/CD pipelines definitions, design, maintenance and improvement.
- Troubleshoot technical or functional issues in a complex environment.
- Experiment an learn new CI/CD technologies, exploring new trends.
What are looking for
- Bachelors in Computer science or Information Technology.
- Experience in Linux administration and troubleshooting.
- Basic Knowledge of automation tools like: Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins; and public cloud: AWS and Azure.
- Solid knowledge of Software Engineering and Computer Science principles.
- Knowledge of internet security and data privacy best practices is a plus.
Workplace: Milan (MM Romolo). Possibility of smart working.
We offer a full-time permanent contract.
To the resources that will become part of our team we offer a path of professional development with the possibility of growth and continuous training, in a solid and highly professionalizing context.
See more jobs at Primeur
MayStreet is hiring a Remote DevOps Engineer
MayStreet Inc.has immediate openings for DevOps Engineers.This is a full-time remote position in the US only. We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic problem-solvers with an interest in capital markets data to join us as we continue providing technology innovation and support to the world’s leading global capital markets companies.
In this role, you will be part of a talented and open-minded software team that works on mission-critical applications within capital markets technology. You will have the opportunity to contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle – from suggesting the use of emerging technologies to designing, integrating, and upgrading complex architecture.
Who we are
MayStreet is a global software company, Headquartered in NYC, servicing the world’s top capital markets trading companies. We’re building the next generation of capital markets technology. Global capital markets are an ocean of fast-moving, interrelated and complex data. Historically it’s been nearly impossible for all but a select few firms to make use of much of this data. MayStreet solves this problem by managing collection, storage and API access to uniquely high-quality data sets.
Current strategic pursuits
The DevOps Engineer will build, maintain and evolve the production systems of Maystreet and its related tools / systems. This includes supervising initial deployments and guiding new users through the initial learning process for operating the deployed systems.
- Primary engineering and operational support for multiple distributed applications
- Improving all aspects of application reliability, including better monitoring, alerting and documentation
- Engaging with our software engineering teams on support issues and improvements to our tools, processes, and software
- Being a conduit between infrastructure and development teams
- Educating and evangelizing DevOps best practices to the company at large
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent discipline
- Strong knowledge of Linux
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 - 5+ years of relevant experience
- Basic understanding of data access methodologies, including general API terminologies
- Significant experience using AWS, EKS, Cognito and/or GCP
- Must have in-depth knowledge and experience in Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes and a desire to learn more
- Ability to profile and debug systems in real time
- Understanding of agile SDLC, CI/CD and toolsets GitLab / Jenkins / Jira / Confluence
Additional qualifications preferred:
- Financial markets experience
- Experience with authentication and encryption technologies like TLS, Kerberos and GSSAPI
- Networking experience, analyzing packet dumps, multicast routing on hosts, packet filtering
- OS/kernel experience such as familiarity with OS tunables, log analysis
- Experience with Nagios, Prometheus, Grafana and InfluxDB
- Competitive compensation
- Company-paid medical, dental and vision insurance package
- 401K with matching
- Company stock options
- Generous personal-time-off package
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Small team with growth opportunity
- Exposure to all aspects of the financial technology services
MayStreet is an equal opportunity employer
See more jobs at MayStreet
Freshworks is hiring a Remote Lead Developer Advocate
Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering software that is affordable, quick to implement, and designed for the end user. More than 50,000 companies -- from startups to public companies -- around the world use Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience (CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM).
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations to serve 50,000+ customers including Bridgestone, Chargebee, DeliveryHero, ITV, Klarna, Multichoice, OfficeMax, TaylorMade and Vice Media.
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omni-channel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshteam (HR management system).
Freshworks has received numerous accolades including 2019 Startup of the Year form Economic Times, #16 ranking on the Forbes’ Cloud 100 list and #22 on the Battery Ventures/Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2020. Our suite of products has also been recognized by analysts including the Gartner Magic Quadrants for CRM Customer Engagement, IT Service Management and Sales Force Automation.
While Freshworks has had incredible organic growth over the last few years, the company also has made targeted acquisitions that add critical capabilities to the portfolio including Natural Language Processing, Chatbots, Machine Learning, Social and Messaging Transformation.
Freshworks has raised over $400 million in capital and is funded by Accel, CapitalG, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management. More information is available at www.Freshworks.com.
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose and passion, irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion or ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, our communities and our business.
About the role:
At Freshworks, we are betting on our developer platform to ensure our SaaS products can
be tailored to the tastes of each of our customers. As a Senior Developer Advocate, you will
experiment, create and iterate on initiatives that foster the very developer community that will
craft applications and integrations on our platform. You will build connections with developers
worldwide, help them succeed with our platform and bring back insightful nuggets for us to
feed back into our roadmap. You will lead by example and help solidify the best practices
with this discipline at Freshworks.
· Expand the community of Freshworks developers through online and offline engagement.
· Advocate our platform and identify and activate new avenues where developers can apply
· Mentor and coach Advocates on the team, leading by example.
· Keep abreast of technology trends that will influence the developer community and
demonstrate how the
platform can keep up.
· Aspire to continuously improve our developer experience by bringing back feedback for the
· Setup and nurture the practices that will develop an engaged community around the
Freshworks Developer Platform.
· Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in technology
· 3 to 6 years in professional full-stack development or experience relevant Developer
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· A track record of public speaking and/or public writing
· Organizational talent to plan and execute successful developer events such as meetups,
hackathons, and webinars
· Curiosity towards technology, trends in computing and emerging frameworks
· Innate problem-solving skills that bring to bear elegant, simple solutions to complex
· Experience preparing and publishing technical blog posts or tutorials
· Empathy for developers that emerges from personal experience and a connect for fellow
· A track record of building interesting hacks and personal projects (ideally, visible publicly on
platforms like github)
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business.
See more jobs at Freshworks
AireSpring is hiring a Remote IT System Administrator
Headquartered in Los Angeles, AireSpring is an award-winning provider of cloud communications and managed connectivity solutions. AireSpring provides next-generation communications solutions including AireContact®, AirePBX® - Business VoIP Phone Systems, SIP Trunking, MPLS, and Dedicated Internet Access.
AireSpring has received numerous third-party industry awards: "Product of the Year", "Best Telecom Deal," "Best in Show," and "Top Channel Program."
AireSpring is privately held, debt-free, and renowned in the industry for delivering a broad range of innovative cloud communication and connectivity solutions at competitive rates.
Responsible for the technical design, planning, implementation, and the highest level of performance tuning and recovery procedures for mission critical enterprise systems. Serves as a technical expert in the area of system administration for complex operating systems. Recommends the redesign and configuration of operating systems and system applications. Investigates and analyzes feasibility of system requirements and develops system specifications. Identifies methods, solutions, and provides project leadership and management in order to provide a high level of service to the customers of the department. Performs full supervision of Operations staff.
Senior IT System Administrator Responsibilities:
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the PCC host computers by monitoring system performance, configuration, maintenance and repair. Ensures that records of system downtime and equipment inventory are properly maintained. Applies revisions to host system firmware and software. Works with vendors to assist support activities.
- Develops new system and application implementation plans, custom scripts and testing procedures to ensure operational reliability. Trains technical staff in how to use new software and hardware developed and/or acquired.
- Supervises Operations staff including hiring, training, evaluating and disciplining. May guide or provide work direction to technical staff, contract staff and/or student employees. Determines appropriate coverage for all hours of operation.
- Performs troubleshooting as required. As such, leads problem-solving efforts often involving outside vendors and other support personnel and/or organizations.
- Establishes, maintains and manages users Unix accounts. Installs, modifies and maintains systems and utility software on server computer systems. Provides server support related to other software.
- Establishes guidelines and methods for the installation and management of the host computer operating systems, disk arrays, fiber channel switches, tape libraries and other components.
- Ensures high availability and acceptable levels of performance of mission critical host computer resources.
- Develops procedures to maintain security and protect systems from unauthorized use, acts of nature and user abuse.
- Develops procedures, programs and documentation for backup and restoration of host operating systems and host-based applications.
- Develops and coordinates project directions and schedules to maximize benefits and minimize impacts on the customer organizations. Provides leadership in planning and implementation of projects for computer operations and enterprise systems administration.
- Develops tools, procedures, and training sessions for Operations, Client Support and Systems Development staff to assist with work.
- Manages the data center and computer host systems including hardware, software and equipment such as air-conditioning system, UPS (uninterrupted power system) and fire protection system.
- Stays current with technological developments in systems administration technology and recommends ways for PCC to take advantage of new technology.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related information technology field
- 10 years work experience in complex systems design, programming and systems software and support
- System administration and IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other network related fields are a plus
- Working knowledge of virtualization, VMWare, or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols
- Experience with scripting and automation tools
- Knowledge of: Programming languages and operating systems; current equipment and technologies in use; Unix system administration, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and system performance monitoring tools; effective project management techniques; principles and practices of effective management and supervision.
- Ability to: Plan, organize and document complex system design activities and to configure systems to be consistent with institutional policies/procedures; communicate technical/complex information both verbally and in writing; establish and maintain cooperation, understanding, trust and credibility; perform multiple tasks concurrently and respond to emergency situations effectively
Location: Ability to work remote
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Highly motivated and dedicated team
See more jobs at AireSpring
General & Administrative
Phalen Leadership Academies is hiring a Remote Chief Operating Officer
PHALEN LEADERSHIP ACADEMIES
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Reporting directly to the CFO, the COO will maximize the network's operational performance by developing and refining operational systems, designing and executing short-term and long-term strategies, and providing leadership and supervision to school operations staff. This person will be responsible for the success and oversight of all non-instructional components of day-to-day school operations including school database systems, IT, school nutrition, transportation, and facilities.
LOCATION: This is a remote role providing a blend of remote work and time in the field at school sites, training, and other events; travel may be required
DO YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ experience managing multi-school operations
- 5+ years’ experience managing and leading a diverse team across multiple states
- High level of comfort and previous experience with financial oversight and budgetary tracking
- Strong management skills with the ability to juggle multiple and competing priorities
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational, planning, and execution skills
AND ARE YOU
- Mission-driven toward ambitious goals
- Able to lead an organization through strategic planning and an implementation process
- Entrepreneurial, positive, problem solver with the ability to see opportunity in challenges
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR- APPLY NOW!
WHO WE ARE?
At PLA, we share an unwavering belief and passion for educating and empowering scholars from under-served communities driven by our Core Values: children first, respect, determination, continuous improvement, and gratitude. Our approach to leading successful schools builds on over 20 years of experience running educational programs for children, the latest scientific research, and the best practices throughout the nation.
To create this kind of vibrant learning community, we hire only the best of the best educators & industry leaders and invest heavily in our faculty through ongoing professional development and support. We value people like you, people with a dedication to excellence and a passion for helping all our scholars develop the knowledge, skills, and character necessary to succeed while fueling their aspirations for the future.
PLA is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify in all states that require it.
Please read carefully.
Phalen Leadership Academies (PLA) is an equal opportunity employer. PLA does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service.
By completing this application you understand that neither the completion of this application nor any other part of my consideration for employment establishes any obligation for PLA to hire me. If hired, I understand that either PLA or I can terminate my employment at any time and for any reason, with or without cause and without prior notice. I understand that no representative of PLA has the authority to make any assurance to the contrary.
You attest by applying to this position that you have given PLA true and complete information on this application. No requested information has been concealed. I authorize PLA to contact references provided for employment reference checks. If any information I have provided is untrue, or if I have concealed material information, I understand that this will constitute cause for the denial of employment or immediate dismissal.
See more jobs at Phalen Leadership Academies
ROUSH is hiring a Remote Salesforce Administrator
At Roush, we work alongside the best and brightest to do incredibly cool things you wouldn’t believe. At Roush, you are part of building the future.
ROUSH Products Group represents all ROUSH manufactured, sold, and supported parts and vehicles. This is comprised of ROUSH CleanTech, a leader in alternative fuel medium-duty vehicles, and ROUSH Performance, parts and vehicles for the high-performance lifestyle.
ROUSH Products Group is seeking a talented individual to join our growing team. The Salesforce Administrator keeps our systems and data world in order. Our business processes are heavily reliant on Salesforce, PeopleSoft, and the data stored in each. The Salesforce Administrator ensures our data is accurate, complete, easily accessible, and reported on regularly. This role is also responsible for ensuring the user-interfaces for capturing and storing the data (particularly within Salesforce) are customized to fit our business and individual needs. This position is based out of Livonia, MI. Opportunity for this position to be remote/work-from-home with occasional travel onsite as needed!
As a Salesforce Administrator, you will:
- Drive technology adoption through user support and training
- Manage data in Salesforce through reports and dashboards, data uploads, and integrations
- Scope new features with service, sales, and marketing and drive those customizations to completion
- Troubleshooting bugs then identifying and implementing solutions
- Setup and management of users and permissions in Salesforce and connected systems including Talkdesk and Pardot
Minimum qualifications to be considered:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, business, or related experience
- Minimum 1-year recent work experience as a Salesforce Administrator or Salesforce Developer
- Excellent knowledge of the Salesforce core platform
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project management and multi-tasking multiple projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and data management
- Familiarity with other Microsoft Office products
- Salesforce certifications
- Trailhead ranking
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Experience in marketing, sales, service, or call center operations
- Basic understanding of Apex, Java, or HTML
- Understanding of system integrations
- Salesforce digital experiences (communities) creation and management
- Knowledge of Salesforce CPQ, Service Cloud, Console, Pardot, or Talkdesk
To apply, please visit the Roush careers page by clicking on this link: https://roush.applytojob.com
Our Full-Time benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
Roush is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at 734-779-7087.
*MM *JG *KR
See more jobs at ROUSH
SmartRecruiters is hiring a Remote Salesforce Administrator, Customer Success (Remote)
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
We are looking for a talented and self-motivated Salesforce Administrator to assess every aspect of our daily business, with the goal of helping the organization operate more efficiently. In this role, you will examine existing systems and provide recommendations for improvement, report common issues, evaluate company performance, and recommend new system procedures.
To excel in this position, you should be an experienced professional with knowledge of business processes and business system analysis techniques including the administration of tools such as SFDC, PRM tools, Gainsight, etc.
What you’ll deliver:
Examine current and new business procedures.
Identify effective solutions for business software system issues.
Report common patterns, questions, and other issues to management.
Recommend solutions for improving and restructuring company procedures.
Assess company performance, information, and plans by conducting regular tests and analyses.
Monitor company systems status and report any progress or changes.
Research and estimate the costs of upgrades and improvements.
Establish specifications for new projects by developing project goals, phases, and budgets.
Minimum of 5 years experience as a business systems analyst or similar role
Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, a quantitative or business-related field, or equivalent functional experience within a scaling organization
Proven track record of supporting C-Level executives and driving corporate wide initiatives
Familiarity with Salesforce administration as it relates to to the SaaS customer journey
Strongly developed problem-solving skills
Effective oral and written communication skills
Technical skills to include upgrading, troubleshooting and implementing new programs
Excellent organizational and time management skills are important to move a project from beginning to completion.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
1-800 ACCOUNTANT is hiring a Remote Director of Strategic Partnerships
Our Director of Strategic Partnerships will excel in owning the implementation, measurement, optimization, and growth of new channel partnerships. With a passion for both data, marketing, and cross-functional excellence; the ideal candidate will work closely with our internal teams including business development, marketing, technology, and sales to ensure new relationship have a smooth on-boarding experience and that aggressive growth initiatives are seamlessly rolled-out and executed upon. Making data-driven decisions and bringing new ideas to market, this professional will have a significant impact on the company’s future growth. Being a passionate customer and partner advocate, with proven analytical capabilities, attention to detail, the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task, you will contribute to driving quantitative results through aggressive annual revenue growth.
Your goal will be to drive partnership revenue while creating a post-contract execution ecosystem that ensures growth and stability of our partner programs.
W2 Full Time - Direct hire with company
Company’s health and welfare benefits including:
- Dependent Care
- Transit benefits
- 401K with employer match
- Accrue paid time off days
- Growth and upward mobility
Location: REMOTE or in office in Saint Petersburg, FL or Bellevue, WA
- Manage all aspects of partner growth: prioritization of business, strategic and financial assessment, structuring and negotiation of new projects, and ongoing partner management
- Create partnership marketing strategy that drives revenue growth
- Execute on-boarding of new partnerships, including coordination with internal product teams, facilitating technical integrations, and identifying customers that match the partner’s profile and business strategy
- Serve as daily and first point of contact for all partner client service issues
- Partner with business development, technology, sales, and marketing teams to identify, evaluate, and drive feature adoption ideas for partner solutions
- Own the planning and execution of marketing programs that will drive long-term success
- Use analytical insights to create actionable strategies that will help increase campaign effectiveness against marketing goals
- Ensure timely and optimal implementation of partner services
- Build great trust and rapport with partner and client relationships
- Manage service escalations both within 1-800 Accountant ecosystem and with strategic partners
- Ensure data consistency and accuracy in Salesforce and The Accountant Portal®
- Understand how to develop deep relationships, nurture them to success and drive revenue growth
- Prepare business reviews for senior leaders and partner teams
- Process focused, able to create and maintain best practices
Desired Skills, Experience + Education:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of Partnership integration experience with Software as a Service model products
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal business skills, including the confidence to both be an honest advocate and push back when needed
- Demonstrate formal project management methodologies using a variety of tools
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt, with proven problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in sometimes chaotic environment, remaining professional and positive
- Monitor the competitive and changing landscape to help inform strategic planning
See more jobs at 1-800 ACCOUNTANT
Promise is hiring a Remote Head of Talent
Promise modernizes and humanizes government payments. We are a comprehensive payments platform that increases revenue and efficiency for government agencies. We help residents navigate payments with dignity and ease to avoid the negative consequences of non-payment. Promise’s win-win services strengthen the bond between government agencies and the communities that they serve.
The Head of Talent will be a critical member of the company’s executive team. This hands-on leader will serve as the internal subject matter expert on all things People & Talent, and will need to be both highly strategic and enthusiastic about getting their hands dirty. They will lead and execute all aspects of the function including but not limited to: talent acquisition, people operations, performance management, compensation and benefits, policies and procedures, diversity and inclusion, and culture. They will operate in the delicate position of representing both the staff’s interests and desires and the goals of the business. A great Head of Talent will be able to move between both worlds in an authentic and highly professional manner.
- Manage the full talent acquisition lifecycle, from designing and driving acquisition strategies to running a comprehensive and swift interview process to executing a smooth and effective onboarding experience
- Administer payroll and benefits; be the primary point of contact for our PEO (TriNet)
- Design and execute employee perks outside of the primary benefit set, e.g. mental health stipends, home office stipends, bonus days off, and other ‘surprise’ benefits at the discretion of the CEO
- Design and implement people policies taking into consideration any federal, state, or local laws, e.g. PTO, parental leave
- Build and continuously improve workflows to ensure that onboarding, role transitions, life events, and offboarding are executed in an efficient, scalable, and highly professional manner
- Manage any required or suggested staff trainings or communications
- Administer and recommend upgrades / additions to HR tools and vendors, e.g. PEO, ATS, time-tracking tools for hourly employees, etc.
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, RIFs, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures. Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, suggestions, and helping resolve work-related problems
- Own performance strategy and execution: run performance review cycles and work with team leads to recommend and execute role, org, and comp changes
- Be a culture leader and steward across the organization. Develop creative solutions to unify and maintain a culture among dispersed employee groups as the company continues to grow
- Foster an ongoing culture of diversity by continually looking for ways to discover and engage with existing and future talent from underrepresented backgrounds to drive the company values forward
- Plan and execute quarterly All Team retreats
- Prior experience scaling teams in a fast-paced startup environment
- Proven track record of success developing innovative and forward-thinking talent strategies and processes to exponentially grow headcount
- Strong background in recruitment, talent acquisition, and retention. Proven experience recognizing and closing top-tier talent
- Deep familiarity with VC-backed tech and its roles, trends, pitfalls, etc.
You’re a Great Fit for the Role if You Are:
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal. You’re articulate and can get to the point quickly but kindly.
- Coming from a similar role in recruiting or people operations.
- Someone who thrives on new challenges – we are always changing and you’re up for the ride.
- A good team player who people like working with.
- Humble and approachable with the team; capable of representing them with leadership; savvy and experienced enough to know which battles to let go.
- An expert multitasker: you can triage in the moment, juggling a wide variety of things that need to be fixed or built. You can quickly sort out priorities from noise.
- Empathetic, discreet, and possessed of a strong work ethic.
- Excited about our mission: You think that improving the way governments interact with their constituents is critical. You want to prove that moving away from punitive approaches to non-payment and treating people with dignity can be a win for everyone.
See more jobs at Promise
HR & Recruiting
Per Scholas Inc. is hiring a Remote *Technical Recruiter (IT)
TITLE: Manager, People (Technical Recruiter for IT Instructors and support roles)
REPORTS TO:Sr Director, People
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Per Scholas’ People team is growing and seeking an experienced full lifecycle Technical Recruiter to take ownership of our Tech Instructor talent acquisition needs and deliver a best-in-class candidate and hiring manager experience. You’ll build and manage relationships with our hiring managers to understand their business needs and develop solutions to attract, engage and acquire diverse talent across our existing and projected markets. The ideal candidate will have experience recruiting IT Instructors in a fast paced environment. Demonstrated ability to uncover passive talent and to build pipelines for future needs/markets is a plus.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
In this role, you will manage the full life cycle of each open requisition by:
- Acting as an advisor to technical leaders on the competitive landscape and local market conditions, in support of business needs and planned organizational growth
- Creating a memorable and favorable experience for candidates and hiring managers to position Per Scholas as an employer of choice
- Demonstrating ownership for each search through a high degree of data integrity, proactive communication, and real-time updates in the applicant tracking system (JAZZHR)
- Attracting and uncovering diverse talent across all of our markets through creative employer branding, direct sourcing (e.g., Boolean), and cold calling
- Tracking, reporting, and communicating recruitment results to leadership
- Work closely with members of the People Team and hiring managers to understand job requirements and how the position fits into the organization
- Screen resumes and applications to determine fit for the open or future roles
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of resume mining, Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques
- Assist in the development of talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Additional duties as required
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO US:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent practical experience)
- A minimum of 3 years of applicable experience in meeting talent acquisition goals in a fast-paced, high growth environment with demonstrated skill in building solutions to attract diverse talent for technical and non-technical roles
- Experience sourcing passive candidates
- Strong emotional intelligence, persuasion and influencing skills to provide consultancy and solutions to diverse stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills with a track record of translating insights from hiring data sets into actionable and measurable strategies and solutions
- Functional expertise in navigating applicant tracking systems and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms etc)
- You thrive in a creative, inventive, fast-paced startup environment with people who are passionate about their work and mission.
- You are data-driven, result-oriented, and a forward-looking catalyst for social change.
- You have a collaborative and flexible work style. You’re excited to work cross-functionally with other departments and independently.
- You are an effective communicator with strong oral and written skills.
- You are tech savvy and learn new tools quickly.
- You are detail oriented, with exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- You stand behind our mission, believing that individuals from any community should have access to well-paying career positions, and that talent should be recognized and recruited from many diverse sources.
WHY WORK HERE?
We believe our staff is the heart and soul of the organization. Our workplace culture is challenging, supportive, collaborative and mission-driven. We take a genuine interest in career paths and work-life balance, and welcome contributing ideas from staff at all levels. Working at Per Scholas means working somewhere full of engaging, savvy, diverse people who care deeply about pushing our work forward.
You’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual professional environment, self-development opportunities, innovative technology, and benefits like health care and a 401K match. If you want to work in a progressive organization, where you can build something meaningful and have fun while doing it, we would love to hear from you.
ABOUT PER SCHOLAS:
Per Scholas is a national organization that has been advancing economic mobility for 25 years. Through rigorous training, professional development and robust employer connections, we prepare individuals traditionally underrepresented in technology for high-growth careers in the industry. We partner with leading employers to build more diverse talent pools, directly connecting our graduates to new career opportunities with leading employers, from Fortune 500 companies to innovative startups. With campuses in 14 cities, Per Scholas has trained more than 12,000 individuals in tech skills, building bridges to careers in technology.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. See our full EEO statement here.
See more jobs at Per Scholas Inc.
Jeff is hiring a Remote Recruiter
Who are we?
Jeff is an international Start-up based in Valencia, Spain, that is revolutionizing how customers access every-day services, online to offline. We have more than 1500 franchises across South America, Europe and most recently we have launched our services in South East Asia, Africa, and Eastern Europe. Our newest mission is to launch in the USA.
Jeff's mobile app and online platform connect customers with local services such as laundry, work and fitness, allowing them to lay back, relax and enjoy their day.
We are a passionate and dynamic team of more than +300 talented professionals looking for people who are ready to change things! · LOOK GOOD · FEEL GOOD · LIVE GOOD ·
Are you the one?
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist based in our headquarters in Valencia. You need to enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and be very result-oriented.
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist professional to help us to build what's coming up in Q1, don't think it twice and join us in this epic journey! If you like technology, you have had experience in international hiring and you enjoy living the start-up ecosystem, you have just found the perfect job!
You must be passionate about Startups and understand how they work and what kind of profiles you can find in them. You are really a person and you enjoy doing things better (which is one of our core values!). We are looking for a team player who is ready to jump!
Do you think you have what it takes? You want to join a first-class People/HR team... Read on!
What will you do? Role highlights
Find the best talent. Passive seekers that don't want to be found are usually the best!
Source international profiles for multiple countries and locations. International impact on local teams.
Be a resource to teammates and managers on recruitment practices.
Be accountable for creating job postings, scheduling interviews, and conducting timely follow-up with hiring managers and candidates.
Qualifying candidates for technical and cultural fit.
Create and develop a great candidate experience.
Always keep an eye on relevant news in the tech startup scene.
Organize and/or attend select internal/external recruiting events/meetups to build awareness about Jeff’s talent needs.
Becoming responsible for the onboardings and helping the new joiners to seep up during their ramp up.
See more jobs at Jeff
Xplor is hiring a Remote HR Manager
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as a HR Manager.
We help people succeed across the world so whether it's dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a studio and picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
About the opportunity
You’ll join the Xplor People team in North America - the team that provides the support and expertise the business needs to manage, grow and evolve their operations. This role can be based in either Canada or the United States.
Reporting into the Regional People Lead, this role works with the business to help them achieve their goals and objectives while also ensuring that our policies, processes and colleague experience are second to none. You’ll focus on fostering an inclusive and empowering culture that supports and develops our people.
Given the generalist nature of the role, the responsibilities you’ll have run across the full employee lifecycle including:
- Delivery of the people plan to support the North America people and business strategies
- Build strong relationships across the organization, specifically with the business units you support
- Being proactive with ideas to improve the employee experience within the region
- Partnering with the wider Group People Team to promote alignment and efficiency across our business
- Assist in state, provincial and federal compliance (in the US and Canada)
- Handle individual and collective employee relations issues in a practical and legally compliant way.
- Managing an effective onboarding and offboarding
- Driving continuous improvements to talent management strategies and programs including training and development, engagement, retention, and succession planning
- Helping to optimize performance across all teams, promoting operational excellence and accountability
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in generalist People/HR roles, with exposure to fast-growing technology environments
- Experience with both Canadian and US Employment Laws
- Ideally you have developed your experience within an evolved HR function and/or in a Business Partner/COE HR operating model
- Experience working with sales organizations
- Demonstrated ability in building relationships, figuring out what's needed and delivering to deadlines
- Ability to drive change and improvement in how we do things, seeking to make the complex simple and efficient
- You champion and love working in a culture which emphasises quality, continuous improvement, top performance and individual accountability
- Like providing guidance, direction and management coaching on complex employee relations matters, including disciplinary, performance management and restructuring situations.
- You understand local employment legislation and regulations and how to apply these in a way that aligns with the organisation’s philosophy and approach
- Sound decision-maker and problem solver who has a proactive approach to both things
- Ability to work under pressure and manage a busy workload
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values “Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose & Create lasting communities” are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognise our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to L&D, and further support to help you grow
- Flexible work arrangements
More about us
We’ve recently expanded our reach by merging the two software powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020.
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the United Kingdom employing over 2,000 people that work across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com/us/careers.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.
See more jobs at Xplor
BAO Systems is hiring a Remote Human Resources Manager
Location:Washington, DC (remote capabilities)
Who we are: BAO Systems is afull-spectrum data company that provides secure hosting, implementation services, capacity building, analytics solutions, and interoperability tools for health and development. We empower our partners with scalable and sustainable solutions, providing data-driven insights that can lead to improved livelihoods, stronger health systems, and equitable human development. We are a fun lot and passionate about improving the health and wellness of humankind.
Where we are: We’re truly a multinational company. BAO Systems is headquartered in Washington, D.C., with staff in the UK, Norway, Portugal and Nigeria. Located at the Georgetown Waterfront along the Potomac River with easy access to lunch spots, shops, trails and parks.
Our Mission: To empower decision makers to improve lives through sustainable technology.
Our Vision: A world in which the transformative power of data is fully harnessed to enable thriving societies everywhere.
Do you want to be a part of a brilliant and curiously cultivated team of total tech nerds who geek out on creativity and innovation? We are hiring a highly organized, diligent, empathetic, collaborative HR Manager who thrives on process improvement and making order out of chaos. If you are comfortable with taking ownership of initiatives and love to put your best ideas forward, you will fit in perfectly.
What you do:
- Manage HR department personnel.
- Develop, enhance, implement, and enforce systems, policies, and procedures to improve the overall operation of the organization and effective management of human resources with the aim of creating efficiencies and streamlining processes.
- Develop and improve programs for employee relations, onboarding/offboarding, career development and performance management as well as succession planning.
- Manage staff retention program, terminations, and HR regulatory compliance.
- Tailor HR process to needs of growing small to midsize business.
- Communicate with employees regarding compensation, raises, promotions, benefits and other facets of their employment.
- Devise, implement and team with leadership on annual review processes.
- Respond to employee issues and concerns, establishing open door policy.
- Team with senior leadership to assess people related challenges and recommend and implement solutions.
- Manage compensation and salary administration, payroll, training and development, and HR records management.
- Manage recruiting process, coordinating with recruiting staff as needed to design position descriptions and recruiting plans, support a positive candidate experience, and maintain an efficient, effective and compliant selection process.
- Direct the administration of employee benefits programs such as health insurance, retirement programs, and COBRA; Teaming with our benefits broker to manage open enrollment and enhancement of benefit plans.
- Hardware management liaison – partners with CTO on all equipment purchasing/contracts and infrastructure upgrades.
- Facilities management liaison- assigning office and workstation locations; managing access card assignments.
- Facilitate exit interviews.
What you have:
- 5-8 years of progressive experience working in HR
- Experience managing direct reports.
- Experience evaluating staff and delivering performance reviews.
- Experience authoring best practices, procedures, and policies and comfortable delivering messages to a broad audience.
- Experience establishing and maintaining structured labor categories and salary bands.
- Experience overseeing background check processes.
- Passionate about process improvement and continuous learning.
- Experience with benefits administration, I-9 verification processing, onboarding, and compliance
- Empathetic and compassionate approach to leadership, excellent written and verbal communicator.
What we would love you to have:
- Experience working with a growing small to mid-sized company.
- Experience with international HR (especially in European and African nations).
- OFCCP compliance knowledge and/or federal regulatory experience.
- Experienced with growing pains and knowledge of how to address them.
Why you want to work here:
- Fun, relaxed work environment
- 401k with immediate match and immediate vesting
- Excellent health, dental and vision coverage for you and your family
- Short and Long-Term disability insurance (fully covered)
- Life Insurance (fully covered)
- Pre-tax flexible spending accounts (medical, dependent care, and commuter)
- Generous, flexible PTO and family leave
- Flexible work schedules—work how you can be most productive
- Flexible remote work
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
- Access to on-site gym
BAO Systems provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
BAO Systems provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
See more jobs at BAO Systems
LAAgencia is hiring a Remote IT Recruiter
We are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition who will be in charge of finding, identifying and hiring the
best talent for our client, Reworth..
We dream big, we want to change the life of millions of consumers by enhancing lives with meaningful
and relevant data and rewards. We are a diverse founders team that has worked and built companies
before. We got together for this mission and to make it a reality! We want to build a Latin American
startup that can grow beyond the continent, to Europe, Asia, and the USA!
As an early collaborator you will be able to shape the future of our products and grow with us! We started
our journey almost a year ago, we have the funding and the paid pilots to validate further our product.
Build history with us!
You are a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and a demonstrated team-player. You will be a lead engineer
responsible for the development of new software products, features and enhancements to existing
products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding
communication and leadership skills. A transparent and open communication is key, and you can expect
to work closely with the founders of the company. Continuous learning and curiosity will enable you to
help us make the right decisions and build a customer centric product.
●Contact candidates through the different ways
●Conduct competency interviews
●Understand the requirements of positions you recruit for and demonstrate an understanding of
the market you specialize in.
●Take care of the process of the candidate's experience from his contact to his gratitude for the
●Developing, driving, and executing search strategies as well as nurturing own network of
●Exploring different tools and methods to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research,
referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns.
●Manage interview processes and their different filters
●Support in the improvement of the recruitment process
See more jobs at LAAgencia
PayScale is hiring a Remote Talent Acquisition Partner
As the industry leader in compensation data and technology, PayScale helps organizations #getpayright. PayScale is the only technology solution for managing compensation that provides multiple streams of fresh, transparently curated and validated salary data. Combined with modeling engines that learn continuously and generate recommendations and insight, PayScale empowers HR to price jobs and adjust compensation to reflect real-time changes in the market — all on one trusted data platform. With PayScale’s Adaptive Compensation Advantage, teams operate with efficiency, focused on outcomes rather than manual data management. To learn how companies like The Washington Post, Perry Ellis International, United Healthcare and The New York Times rely on PayScale to attract and retain top talent, motivate and engage employees and plan their future workforce, visit payscale.com
What We Do:
Our People Team is made up of Payscale’s HR, TA and people program management. We’re here to ensure that our employees can be their full selves at work and that they have all of the tools, connections, and resources they need to thrive! In particular, the talent acquisition team is responsible for all full-cycle recruiting, partnering with business leaders to build best-in-class teams that enable us to meet (& exceed!) our company objectives.
What You'll Do:
Our ideal Recruiter will be able to successfully partner with leadership, establish relationships with hard to find and in-demand candidates, ensure diverse candidate pool pipelines and actively source, all while providing an outstanding candidate experience. This person will be a key contributor in helping us meet company goal.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant recruiting experience with an emphasis on technical roles
- Outstanding networking and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects/tasks assignments simultaneously to meet deadlines and deal with competing priorities across the team.
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and Lever is a plus
- Identify and attract highly skilled candidates that match the needs of the organization and the requirements of the job using creative sourcing techniques.
- Accurately parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen resumes and perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicant's abilities.
- Consistently gather relevant metrics to improve recruiting activities and effectiveness, focusing on pipeline and sourcing data, candidate experience, and employee satisfaction and retention.
- Commitment to creating an excellent candidate experience.
Step 1 - phone screen with a member of the recruiting team.
Step 2 - Hiring Manager phone screen
Step 3 - Video interview loop with members of the team and stake holders
Step 4 - Hiring decision
Benefits & Perks – The Highlights:
All around awesome culture where together we strive to:
- Pursue excellence every day
- Create customer value
- Compete to win (and lose!) as a team
As part of our culture of transparency and commitment to employee engagement, we have several programs and resources such as:
- Regular virtual company meetings
- Coffee chats
- Table for 4 Executive conversation
- Spirit Week
- Pulsing tools for continuous conversations to drive performance and career growth
- Strengths based tools designed to help employees engage with peers and managers, supported through a program called StandOut
- Access to top notch learning courses for all employees through LinkedIn Learning
- As well as constant re-evaluation of what our employees need to be successful at work!
Our more standard benefits include:
- Flexible Paid Time Off program – most employees average around 3 weeks per year
- 14 paid holidays including Independence Week, Juneteenth and World Mental Health Day
- 3 comprehensive health plans to fit your unique needs; plans have up to 100% company-paid premium coverage for employee Medical, Dental and Vision
- Access to Premera’s Healthcare Services including an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 24-hour Nurse Hotline, Telehealth (Doctor on Demand), Talkspace, and other virtual care options
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) options for pre-tax employee allocations towards: Medical, Dependent Care, Parking, and Transit
- Company Paid Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Comprehensive Paid Parental / Adoption Leave program
- 401k program with fully vested, immediate company match\
- Payscale Cares Hours:
- We believe in giving back to our communities and we want you to have the time you need to do this.
- You are now able to take half a day each quarter (typically around 4 hours) to give back!
- 16 hours will be given per year to use in approximate increments of 4hrs per quarter
- You can use this time to volunteer by yourself or work with your team to plan a team event where you can give back together.
- Payscale Learning Hours:
- Research from Josh Bersin shows that employees have less than 1% of their time to focus on learning.
- We want to give you more time to focus on building new skills, growing your career and developing yourself.
- You can use this time to utilize LinkedIn Learning, learn from a peer, teach a topic to someone else, etc.
- We encourage you to take half a day each quarter (typically around 4 hours) to do this.
- 16 hours will be given per year to use in approximate increments of 4hrs per quarter
Equal Opportunity Employer:We embrace equal employment opportunity.
PayScale is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. It is our policy that employees will not be subjected to unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, marital status, sexual orientation, political ideology and any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to: recruitment, hiring, transfers, promotions, training, discipline, termination, compensation and benefits, performance appraisals, education, and social and recreational programs.
See more jobs at PayScale
TestPros is hiring a Remote Senior Technical Analyst
TestPros is a successful and growing business, established in 1988 to provide Information Technology (IT) technical support services to a wide range of Commercial and U.S. Federal, State, and Local Government customers. Our capabilities include Program Management, Program Oversight, Process Audit, Intelligence Analysis, Cyber Security, NIST SP 800-171 Assessment and Compliance, Computer Forensics, Software Assurance, Software Testing, Test Automation, Section 508 and WCAG Accessibility Assessment, Localization Testing, Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V), Quality Assurance (QA), Compliance, and Research and Development (R&D) services. TestPros is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TestPros delivers innovative independent IT assessment solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. We support the U.S. Federal Government and Commercial clients within the continental USA. TestPros is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
TestPros is seeking a Technical Analyst for a State Government project. The ideal candidate will be responsible for reviewing and auditing software engineering processes and make recommendations to ensure successful software delivery.
Citizenship: U.S. Citizenship
Responsibilities and Duties
- The Technical Analyst must have at least three (3) years of experience with data management, at least one (1) of those years’ experience in cloud infrastructure and technical governance/architecture, and two years’ experience with data management and interface specifications utilizing multiple platforms. This individual must also have one year of experience serving in a technical role for system development projects of similar size and scope.
- The Technical Analyst will provide an independent review and analysis of all technical components within the project iterations to confirm that agreed-upon technical requirements for the new system are met. The Technical Analyst will work with the customer and the system vendors to improve technical processes, as needed.
- The Technical Analyst must validate and verify all aspects related to interface specifications and data integration while ensuring requirements of the system are met.
- The Technical Analyst will monitor the system vendor’s performance for designing, analyzing, and managing all data within the system including, but not limited to: data collection, interface specification documentation, and hardware and software specifications.
- The Technical Analyst will be responsible for the technical evaluation of software development, project environments, architectural assessments, and reviews of next generation software systems and industry standards.
- Experience and/or knowledge of IV&V technical audits and reviews is preferred.
- You must be an excellent communicator/writer and able to work independently.
TestPros offers a competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, opportunities for professional growth, cell phone discounts, and much more! All benefits are per TestPros current policies and are subject to change without notice. Benefits are available to full-time employees.
TestPros, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To ensure compliance with President Biden's 9 September 2021 Executive Order 14043, TestPros, Inc. is implementing a requirement for US based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from Covid-19 or have an approved/reasonable accommodation (based on disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting an employee from the requirement, by 8 December 2021 (timing may vary state by state). Individuals who are unable to meet Covid-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief, may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to regular Covid-19 testing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, or protected veteran status.
See more jobs at TestPros
Fixico is hiring a Remote Network Success Manager - Germany
What you will be doing
As a Network Success Manager you will be joining our Network Success team. Our team is responsible for maintaining relationships with body repair shops and allowing them to thrive within our platform. Besides that, the team also inquires repair shops to join our networks, playing a key part in our expansion to new countries. You will be responsible for high-growth within Germany, one of our high potential markets.
In this role you will be the link between repair shops and Fixico, by contacting and connecting with repair shops, building long term relationships with them and making sure they make the best possible use out of Fixico’s platform. You will be the service provider and advisor to the entrepreneurs who own and run the shops. This means you will often be on the road, driving through Germany and visiting shops on-site.
Being the first point of contact for Body repair shops in our German network, solving any problems they may have
Connecting with new repair shops and establishing new relationships by direct sales, attending and organising events and visiting their workshop
Building long-lasting relationships with the repair shops
Onboarding new repair shops to Fixico’s network, ensuring adoption, engagement and retention
Educating the body repair shops on the Fixico platform and its use
Collecting feedback from our network members to drive continuous improvement
Provide assistance to repair shops to ensure smooth collaboration between Fixico, our networks, business partners and drivers
See more jobs at Fixico
Journalism, Content & Copywriting
Sambasafety is hiring a Remote Content Writer
Who we are:
Hi, we’re SambaSafety and we offer the industry’s most comprehensive driver monitoring software. Our technology helps everyone from large corporations to small companies ensure only the safest individuals are driving on behalf of their business. These companies trust SambaSafety to keep their employees safe on the roads, helping protect their brand, greater community and bottom line. Simply put, we save lives and are on a mission to reduce crashes on American roadways 20 percent by 2025.
We’re focused on building an excellent, supportive culture where every employee feels empowered in their role. A quick humble brag, we’ve been recognized as a top place to work by The Denver Post and Built In Colorado. Our employees also believe SambaSafety is top-notch, as we have a solid 4.8-star rating on Glassdoor.
SambaSafety is the ideal place for motivated self-starters to take the next step forward in their career. Are you interested in joining an innovative tech company with an excellent culture that’s focused on saving lives? We’re currently hiring a Content Writer. Read on to see if you’re a great fit!
What We’re Looking For:
Our Marketing team is growing and we’re looking for an experienced Content Writer to help establish our brand’s voice and solidify SambaSafety as the thought leader in the industry. The ideal candidate has in-depth storytelling experience in the B2B software space and understands how to write compelling content for our prospects and customers, as well as the search engines. Therefore, we’re looking for someone who lives by SEO best practices and understands how to write content that will drive relevant traffic to our website.
This individual will be responsible for fueling SambaSafety’s content marketing strategy, drafting blog posts, white papers, sales collateral, digital ad copy, emails, social content and so much more.
To excel in this position, we are looking for someone who isn’t afraid to put on their journalist hat and reach out to experts across the industry and in our company to get the necessary details to write incredible, thought-provoking content. This person should be driven for continuous improvement, always looking for ways to write content that converts even better than the last piece.
What You’ll Do:
- Planning and drafting copy for all marketing collateral, including but not limited to: blog posts, social posts, white papers, guides, checklists, case studies, emails, one sheets, press releases, ads, webpages, etc.
- Ownership of the company’s blog including content planning, drafting and posting blogs, and optimizing each post for both SEO and conversions.
- Ongoing management of the company’s social media accounts (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter), including developing weekly content calendars, drafting and posting, testing the use of promoted posts, optimizing posts for conversions and ensuring our profiles are up to date.
- Ownership of the company’s SEO strategy for the main website (sambasafety.com), Marketo landing pages (go.sambasafety.com) and blog, working to find ways to continuously optimize these assets to drive visits and conversions from relevant organic traffic.
- Performing keyword research and analyzing top-performing digital assets to guide the creation of future content and downable collateral.
- Reporting on the channels you manage (social and organic) to track ongoing performance as well as find ways to continuously improve performance.
- Work closely with our Marketing Operations Specialist to develop content for an advanced email nurture strategy for both leads and customers.
- Run A/B tests for everything from subject lines in emails to copy within CTA buttons on the website to ensure we’re identifying what works best and applying that to future marketing collateral.
- Work closely with our Digital Marketing Manager to help draft digital ad copy that converts and to promote the latest marketing assets you’ve developed.
- Establish content calendar to be shared with the entire company, so everyone knows what content is coming up, including the blog, emails and marketing collateral.
- Ongoing management and organization of our content, ensuring each asset is added to our internal resource library, website and relevant email nurture program.
- Interview subject matter experts to draft content that establishes SambaSafety as the thought leader in the industry. This will include talking to employees across the company, our partners and customers.
- Work to promote new content internally with sales and other relevant teams to ensure employees know about the assets available to them and how to use them. Work to get feedback from sales and customer support to help drive content enhancements and new content.
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years’ experience in a copywriter, content writer or communications-specific role
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, English or Advertising
- Proficient in AP Style, SEO best practices and Google Analytics
- Must be an excellent proofreader with extreme attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities
- Must be a self-starter who can work independently, while still being able to collaborate with team members
- Experience using content management systems including WordPress and Marketo preferred
Benefits and Perks:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off and Paid Volunteer Days
- 401k Employer Match
- Generous Healthcare Benefits including a fully employer paid family medical plan
- Wellness &Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Lots of Samba swag
- Samba Events including our famous Samba Sprint
Our team of talented and committed safety professionals is exceptional. At SambaSafety we strive to foster an inclusive culture that supports, encourages and celebrates a wide array of diversity. We are committed to create a space where all employees can show up as their authentic selves every day, and we work to advance employee equality, diversity and inclusion.
SambaSafety provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, and expression or genetics.
Come join us to find out for yourself what all the excitement is about!
See more jobs at Sambasafety
Hamdan Resources is hiring a Remote Proposal Manager- Technical Writer
As a covered government contractor, employees of the client are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 by January 4, 2022, regardless of the employee’s duty location or work arrangement (e.g., telework, remote work, etc.), subject to such exceptions as required by law.
Our client is seeking a Proposal Manager- Technical writer to support the business development process across multiple accounts. Lead the proposal process for major opportunities, provide technical writing support for select proposals, develop and enhance existing marketing/proposal content, review and enhance existing proposal processes, train managers and other staff on effective proposal writing.
- Collaborates with SMEs to develop compliant, compelling proposals in response to Federal Government solicitations.
- Writes and leads technical, management, resume, and/or past performance volumes.
- Works as part of a collaborative team to clearly articulate solution and strategy, approach to performing the work, experience, win themes, and discriminators.
- Applies communication and interviewing skills to gather needed information from internal and external personnel to support writing activities.
- Writes clear, persuasive, and articulate proposal sections; translates complex ideas into easily understandable text.
- Support the project team in developing executive-level briefings and presentations.
- Conduct research and ensure that all RFP instructions are carefully met in all documents and is of high quality and compliant with proposal criteria and guidelines.
- Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information; collects and communicates risks associated with proposals.
- Keep a consistent style and writing standards, ensure technical accuracy, and devotion to documentation standards under tight deadlines.
- Must strive to develop new and refine existing technical writing processes to enhance quality and productivity.
- Develops and implements process improvements to help improve proposal quality Qualifications.
- Strong technical writing, editing, and verbal communication skills and analysis of artifacts and RFP/RFI responses
- Experience with GWAC, IDIQ, self-scoring procurements
- Experience with the Federal government IT services procurement cycle
- Prior experience working with SMEs to develop compelling proposal content on a range of IT services/solutions (application development, cloud services, operations and maintenance
- Ability to clearly articulate technology concepts to technical as well as non-technical stakeholders
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills; attention to detail, and follow-through
- Maintain a strong work ethic and willingness to collaborate on a team is required
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive environment and meet all deadlines
- Self-starter; works effectively and productively with limited supervision
- Experienced with MS Office products such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and others
Nice to Have Skills
- Both Civilian and DOD contracting experience preferred
- Trained in industry standards for proposal management such as Shipley
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience in Federal Proposal management, IT proposal writing, editing and color review
See more jobs at Hamdan Resources
Fors Marsh Group is hiring a Remote Senior Copywriter
At Fors Marsh Group (FMG), we combine the power of science and strategy to improve people’s lives. Each day, we work with institutions and organizations that seek to disrupt markets, understand and influence behavior, drive action on a national scale, and create positive impact. Our approach extends far beyond our client portfolio—as a certified B Corporation and a 2020 Greenbook Top 50 Market Research Company, we make a difference in our community through corporate-sponsored employee volunteer programs and pro bono partnerships with values-aligned nonprofits. Most importantly, as a 2019, 2020 and 2021 Top Workplace, we are committed to putting people first and foster a culture that reflects that commitment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we celebrate diversity and inclusivity as the foundation of a healthy, successful, and innovative work environment. Join us, and together we can work to ensure a better tomorrow.
FMG is seeking an experienced copywriter to help invent the advertising campaigns that change behavior, attract talent, and promote programs across a variety of federal agencies and leading nonprofits. From public health to public service, our clients have purpose-driven missions that require thoughtful, inspirational, and unexpected messaging that drives action. Copy, we argue, is the primary driver of those results.
Core Areas of Focus
- Work within the creative department to develop national advertising campaigns and tactical components across digital and print.
- Effectively present ideas and concepts that are grounded in the brief and sold with conviction.
- Exert creative influence that leads to campaigns that are as memorable as they are effective.
- Exhibit thoughtful motivation to push creative thinking, to test our beliefs, and to be better.
- Develop creative concepts with strategic positionings, inspiring manifestos, and an authentic voice.
- Write scripts for short and long-form videos and commercials.
- Support ideas and concepts through audience and brand insight understanding.
- Actively push digital engagement tactics to continually improve their effectiveness.
- Continually improve clients’ presence on social channels and through digital campaigns.
- Support the evolution of FMG’s own branding and voice.
- Guide the development and execution of communications plans.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in formal and successful advertising or marketing communications programs for companies, working on a national level.
- Involvement in effective campaigns, social media, websites, email, and experiential learning.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work on cross-functional teams.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social media and email marketing program.
- An editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it.
Experience using search engine optimization and paid search engine to increase visibility and website visits is a plus.
- Experience working in a federal contracting environment is a plus.
- In compliance with Executive Order 14042, FMG requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by 1/4/22, unless that person has requested and FMG has granted a medical or religious exemption during the onboarding process.
Our benefits typically meet or exceed our competitors’ packages. Ways we are unique?
- Top-tier health, dental, vision, and long and short-term disability coverage all covered at 100% for employee coverage.
- Remote work.
- Our company culture, which values balance. We work around our personal realities while always accomplishing what’s expected of us.
- We provide a floating holiday bank so you can celebrate the days you value.
- Generous matching retirement contributions and no vesting period in your third month of employment.
- Dedicated training and development budgets to expand your expertise and grow your skillset.
- You can volunteer your way with paid time off.
- You can participate in FMG staff-led affinity groups.
- Our employees receive product and service discounts through the certified B Corp network.
See more jobs at Fors Marsh Group
Legal & Compliance
MMS Holdings Inc. is hiring a Remote Regulatory Affairs Specialist (Remote)
MMS is an innovative, data-focused CRO that supports the pharmaceutical, biotech,including clinical trial transparency, and medical device industries with a proven, scientific approach to complex trial data and regulatory submission challenges. Strong industry experience, technology-enabled services, and a data-driven approach to drug development make MMS a valuable CRO partner, creating compelling submissions that meet rigorous regulatory standards. With a global footprint across four continents, MMS maintains a 97 percent customer satisfaction rating, and the company has been recognized as a leading CRO in Global Health & Pharma’s international awards programs for the last three consecutive years. For more information, visit www.mmsholdings.com or follow MMS on LinkedIn.
Job Specific Skill Requirements
- Leads in the preparation of regulatory documents, including Module 1 content.
- Prepares and reviews the documentation required for standard HA interactions (deferrals, extensions, proposals, etc) with stakeholder input.
- Leads technical preparations for HA meetings, including review and/or creation of supporting forms and documentation.
- Leads cross-functional review of documents/deliverables to ensure compliance with the requirements set by HAs.
- Tracks the status of applications under regulatory review and provides updates to stakeholders.
- Maintains a current knowledge of regulations and guidance as they pertain to developmental focus (ie, a single region and/or developmental phase).
- Develops robust knowledge of eCTD requirements and related project plans/document inventories.
- As requested, finds information and/or potential answers to challenging areas related to assigned projects.
- Provides strategic input for development of targeted literature search protocols.
- Conducts thorough self-review of deliverables prior to release to client.
- Supports the development of internal RA systems, procedures, tools, and training.
- May serve as Regulatory Point of Contact and archives and maintains all communications according to MMS and Sponsor SOPs.
Competencies for Level I and II Roles
- Level of Independence:
- Level I: Task and project level focus. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction. Requires support and guidance from the LM or Sr. Team Member approximately 25% of the time or more
- Level II: Developing understanding of the Service Management process requirements. Identifies and suggests opportunities for improvement related to Service and/or Service Line at the project level.
- Service Management:
- Developing understanding of the Service Management process requirements. Identifies and suggests opportunities for improvement related to Service and/or Service Line at the project level.
- Customer Liaison/ Management:
- Interaction with the external and internal customer at the project level. Some oversight and guidance from a more senior colleague or Manager regarding best approaches with customer communication may be required.
- Project level impact. Has a working knowledge and experience in own discipline. Project level impact. Applies acquired job skills, policies, and procedures to complete substantive assignments/projects/tasks of moderate scope and complexity; exercises judgment within defined guidelines and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Innovation/ Continuous Improvement:
- Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems. Contributes to process improvement.
- Discretion/ Latitude:
- Exercises discretion related to communication with the customer. With some guidance from more senior team member or a manager able to exercise proper judgement related to disclosure of information based on appropriate audience.
- Problem Solving:
- Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems and may contribute to solving unique challenges.
- Effectively communicates with the project team members internally and externally.
- Quality and Quantity of Work:
- Produces high quality project deliverables with minimum corrections oversight or course correcting from Line Manager or a more senior colleague.
Core Company Values
- Represent self and company in a professional manner and in line with core company values.
- Practice excellent internal and external customer service, communication, and team work.
- Support objectives and improvement efforts within department and organizationally.
- Comply with all applicable policies, procedures, and training requirements.
- Additional tasks as assigned by manager.
- College graduate in scientific, medical, clinical discipline or related field, or related experience, Regulatory Affairs Certification (RAC) or other post-academic professional credential for regulatory professionals preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Regulatory Affairs or similar field required.
- Expert knowledge of scientific principles and concepts.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications.
- Hands-on experience with clinical trial and pharmaceutical development preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and willingness to work with others to clearly understand needs and solve problems.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Basic understanding of CROs and scientific & clinical data/terminology, & the drug development process.
See more jobs at MMS Holdings Inc.
MuteSix is hiring a Remote Digital Media Supervisor B2B
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined dentsu. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
The Media Supervisor will act as a leader for the core media planning team, managing all media planning activity on a key strategic account for the agency. It is the Media Supervisor’s job to ensure that our clients’ needs and requirements are met. He/she will oversee the media team with their campaign planning, optimization strategies, and campaign performance success for this key piece of business.
He/she will provide consultative strategic direction to the media teams and identify appropriate programs and services to meet client needs. Furthermore, the Media Supervisor will work with internal tools and staff to quantitatively and qualitatively analyze campaign delivery and optimize performance on an ongoing basis. He/she will attend client meetings and write/present media plans to clients.
- Manage the media teams, serve as a mentor, and provide guidance/leadership
- Manage all facets of campaign execution by overseeing account management and media teams
- Manage, review, and analyze all client facing deliverables
- Guide media planners in developing media plans
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and identify areas of development within emerging markets
- Present proposals with media and cost schedules to clients
- Oversee campaign planning, optimization strategies, and campaign performance success for a set of top tier client relationships
- Oversee the development of RFPs, the final buy recommendation, buy summaries, and campaign measurements
- Develop and present concise results decks highlighting the relevant learning gained and recommendations for future campaigns
- Delegate and oversee responsibilities/assignments appropriate for Assistant Media Planners/Media Planners
- Promote positive working relationships within the department, the company, and the vendor community
- Provide strategic guidance to the media planning team
- Provide consultative strategic direction to your accounts and identifying appropriate programs and services to meet client needs
- BA/BS degree
- 4-5 years in media management
- Possess demonstrable experience working in both B2B and B2C environments
- Possess outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Be detail-oriented, very organized, able to multitask, and work well under pressure
- Articulate, intelligent, and credible individual, who is a self-starter and keen to make a difference in a growing business with existing clients
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.
Note: For individuals assigned to and/or hired in Colorado, the anticipated salary range for this position is $69K-$86K, which is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills and other job-related qualifications. Pay ranges in locations other than Colorado may differ based on labor market wage rates in those locations. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/
Mira Labs is hiring a Remote Growth Marketing Intern
As Mira continues to scale its solution-focused go to market across the industrial workforce, Mira seeks a Growth Marketing Intern to expand upon our existing initiatives.
The ideal candidate brings a keen interest or experience in building and managing demand generation campaigns for B2B organizations across all channels. This role will partner closely with the Head of Growth to drive leads through the marketing funnel to the entire sales organization, enabling further visibility for Mira’s paradigm-shifting technology into industrial sectors.
Additionally, this role will provide support through design and execution of cross-channel marketing programs, audience segmentation, and analysis of campaign performance across paid and owned channels.
This position reports to the Head of Growth and is based in our Los Angeles or San Francisco office, with remote consideration for qualified candidates.
- Assist in the design and execution of cross-channel marketing programs, audience segmentation, as well as analysis of campaign performance
- Support in campaign, keyword, and messaging strategies for paid search, including the development of overall strategies and placements on social channels, Google, etc.
- Assist in creative briefs for managed channels, which echo the Mira brand voice and are directed towards engaging targeted audiences
- Proactively identify ways to optimize our campaigns and GTM process
- Research latest channel trends (Facebook, Instagram, Adwords, Bing, etc) functionality and produce tactical recommendations and creative briefs to leverage new features
- Prepare weekly reports to share insights with broader team (Sales & Creative)
- Identify opportunities for net-new lifecycle campaigns through industry research and competitive analysis
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders (Brand Marketing, Creative, etc.)
- Education: Pursuing a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Advertising, Marketing, Strategic Communications, Business, or related field
- Thrive in fast-paced and feedback driven environments. Strive to be a key contributor to a quickly growing and pivotal Marketing Team
- Proven project management experience
- Experience with or keen interest in content marketing, CRM, customer journeys, and SEO
- Data-driven mindset with proven quantitative and analytical skills; should be extremely comfortable with Google Sheets or Excel
- Passionate creative thinker, enjoy solving challenges and taking initiative
- Comfortable communicating in group forums, creating documentation, and making presentations
See more jobs at Mira Labs
FreightWaves, Inc. is hiring a Remote Editorial Product Manager
re you smart, driven, curious, resourceful, and not afraid to fail? Then we want to meet you! Our team of bold, innovative, and creative teammates is what makes one of the top companies to work for. FreightWaves delivers news and commentary, data, analytics, risk management tools, and actionable market insights to the industry. If you are ready to join our team, it is time for you to apply!
Our fast-growing team is seeking an experienced Editorial Product Manasgerto help build the FreightWaves Factbook, a large wiki-style repository of information about the transportation and logistics industry. You will also work closely with the editorial, media and marketing teams to create market research studies in the form of lists covering topics and companies involved in the global supply chain.
What does this mean exactly? Using our position as the definitive thought leader and information resource in the global supply chain space, we are looking for someone that can design an online product that provides a universal repository of information about global supply chain topics. This would include historical context, articles about current events, and data that can help someone researching or learning about a topic become more informed about it.
What you will be doing:
- Creating new ever-green content for a large industry resource
- Building and maintaining published lists of companies
- Write wiki-style entries on a variety of transportation and logistics industry topics
- Topics will cover the gamut of supply chain, trucking, railroad, air cargo, and ocean freight
- Work with FreightWaves market experts and editorial staff to source topics and content
- Conduct independent research on topics in transportation and logistics
- Collaborate with marketing on audience, lead-gen, traffic, and growth
- Leverage social media to boost the visibility of the site
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, writing, or journalism preferred
- Intellectual curiosity and the ability to digest new information quickly
- Eagerness to write at speed
- Comfortable working in a self-directed environment with team support
- Ability to write clear, clean English prose that simplifies niche topics
- A knack for injecting your voice into social media conversations
- Ability to interview market experts efficiently
- Ability to assimilate large amounts of information and data and create a compelling story supported by the facts
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- An excellent work environment, flat hierarchies, and short decision paths.
- Competitive salary
- Work from home
- A generous benefits package including 100% employer-paid health, dental, vision and Life insurance, STD, LTD
- Concierge doctor on-call
- Stock options
- 401k with up to 3.5% match
- Training programs and career development opportunities
- Student-loan reimbursement
- Annual life achievement bonus of $2,000 for having a baby, buying a house, or getting married (max one per year)
- No set days off Vacation policy (our team takes time off as needed with supervisor approval)
- Gym Membership (or virtual membership while COVID is still a part of our daily lives)
- Audible or Kindle Unlimited subscription
- FreightWaves strives for sustainability. We offset our carbon emissions.
- Discount on Ford vehicles
See more jobs at FreightWaves, Inc.
Sideways 6 is hiring a Remote Product Manager
Sideways 6 exists to change the world for the better by bringing ideas to life. We believe that great ideas can come from anywhere and that giving employees a voice is the secret to business success.
Over 4 million employees from the likes of Sainsbury's, British Airways and Nestlé trust the Sideways 6 approach and we’re on a mission give 50 million people a voice. In 2021, Sideways 6 was named one of the Top 100 Mission-Led Organisations to Work For (read more here) thanks to our people.
We’re really proud of our 5-star reviews on Glassdoor and it’s a testament to the way we treat our employees. They are given lots of responsibility, lots of room to grow and develop and the chance to be part of something pretty special. The ‘Idea Beer’ probably helps too…
We are looking for a Product Managerwith SaaS experience to join our growing Product team. You will be reporting to our Head of Product and working closely day-to-day with our UX designers, engineering team, and customer support.
Our culture is really important to us, so we are looking for someone who can demonstrate our values, as well as creativity, organizational skills, and a data-driven approach.
What you’ll do
- Research, identify, define the product strategy and roadmap.
- Conduct market, competitor, customer, and internal research to help you define the problem space and be the recognized expert.
- Evangelise agile best practices and processes across the whole product lifecycle.
- Work with our Design team in the research and design of features and create specifications that can be used during development
- Manage and prioritise a bug backlog and functional backlog in TFS and prepare commitments towards fortnightly sprints.
- Lead daily scrum meetings, planning, reviews and retrospectives.
- Work with Product Marketing to create core positioning and messaging for the product
- Ruthlessly prioritize your time and product feature development, balancing quality, competitive advantage, customer need, and innovation using a data-driven approach.
- Help build a Go to Market plans and then deliver against it.
- Contribute to our product wiki
What you’ll need
- Have an ambitious nature and/or be on an upward trajectory looking for a career-defining position where they can put a lot in and get a lot out
- Be excited by the idea of a fast-growth start-up’s pace and challenges and an innate sense of urgency.
- Be able to lead teams and maintain a strong working relationship with colleagues across offices.
- Have passion and connoisseur’s eye for beautiful, effective design and the art of great product
- Have experience working in an agile environment
- Have a strong understanding of lean product management and UX principles
What’s on offer
- Choose the equipment you need to do your best work
- We don't clock watch, we trust you to manage your time
- An annual whole-company Summer summit in the sun
- Option to have a stake in our growing business
- Dog-friendly office with a range of furry friends (Murphy, Jasper and Sausage)
- A fully stocked drinks fridge in the office as well as a great coffee station
- A generous educational budget to use at your discretion
- We celebrate tenure and offer you an extra day holiday for every year you're with us
- The ability to work from either of our offices (Minsk and London) or fully remotely
If you only fulfil 75% of the criteria we encourage you to still apply, we are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to building a diverse culture. We are eager to receive applications from all backgrounds and all applicants will receive consideration without discrimination.
See more jobs at Sideways 6
Program, Project & Process management
CivicActions is hiring a Remote Project Manager (Remote)
CivicActions is a dedicated, fun-loving team looking for talented folks to help us bring revolutionary digital services to government agencies and the people they serve. We help government agencies improve lives through modern software and thoughtful experiences. We are looking for others like us with a true passion for using technology to make a positive change in our world.
We are a multi-disciplinary team that builds quality digital products and services across government agencies. As a Project Manager for one or more of our federal programs you will be responsible for the end-to-end success of digital products that integrate user needs and stakeholder goals.
This position requires a federal background investigation. US citizenship is required, with at least 3 years residence in the United States.
We are looking for a Project Manager with 5+ years of experience shipping successful digital products using agile methodologies and human-centered design best practices.
- Cultivate a collaborative and mission-driven team culture.
- Reporting track budget, deliverables, velocity, performance metrics, SLAs, milestones, risks, key decisions, and timelines.
- Provide excellent oral and written communications on status and issues; oversees the preparation and completion of customer technical and schedule status reports on a monthly and weekly basis.
- Collaborate and communicate with other vendors to traverse through overlapping scope with shared goals.
- Proactive client relationship building and nurturing, including stakeholder one-on-ones, communications, and difficult conversations.
- Contract management, tracking scope, deliverables, and action items/requests for all parts of the project, including owning deadlines across the entire project.
- Collaborates with federal customers and stakeholders to get buy-in for product definition and delivery approach.
- May work with Product Managers or solo to balance engineering, design considerations, and stakeholder requirements to deliver the best possible product to the users.
- Own entirely or support the scrum master and/ or product owner with Agile team tasks as needed including ticket refinement and sprint planning.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and government client contacts.
- Tasks may include problem resolution or scope discussions.
- Able to multitask, manage priorities and work independently with little direction.
- Ability and desire to develop a deep understanding of the technical subject matter and policy objectives for government agencies.
- Develops and maintains project risk registries that quantify risk impacts and probabilities along with mitigation strategies.
- Support the Sales and Strategy teams on RFP responses, relationship building and general business development activities.
- Navigate the laws, policies, and people within the government departments to help drive the project forward.
- Project on/off boarding team members.
- Project planning, resource management, and concise budget management.
- Support/Review incoming and outgoing invoices, as well as track invoice totals against budget burn to understand the financial health of the project.
- Identify, manage, and communicate early on project opportunities and escalations.
- At least 5 years of experience managing IT projects using Agile.
- A Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent additional years experience.
- Should have at least 1 year of government project experience.
- Experience using Unanet or similar ERP/SRP system is a plus, but eagerness to learn is required.
- Experience independently managing projects and multi-disciplinary teams, with competing priorities, tight timelines, or structured deliverables.
- Demonstrated ability in budget reporting and tracking; spreadsheets energize you!
- Understanding of and/or experience using continuous improvement methods to optimize system or team performance (e.g. Lean, ITIL, Continuous Service Improvement (CSI), or Six Sigma).
- Tools and skills to navigate bureaucracy in large organizations to get things done and keeping a team motivated to do the same.
- Comfortable working side-by-side with a dedicated scrum master, product owner, and/or product manager on the same team and understands the differences in roles
- Demonstrated ability to communicate knowledgeably with technical experts across disciplines.
- Strong financial management and project planning skills.
- Some experience in collaborating with multiple vendors on a project.
- Preferred, but not required: Certified Scrum Professional (CSP); Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO); Certified Scrum Master (CSM).
- Preferred, but not required: Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent project management certification.
- Preferred, but not required: A previous U.S. Government background investigation.
$95,000- $120,000 USD per year
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
We are a fully distributed team within the U.S. You can work from home or find a co-working space. You just need a computer, webcam, strong internet connection, and a structured schedule because we are a truly collaborative team.
People who are well taken care of can be more balanced, productive, and happy.
- 100% company-paid medical/dental/vision/life/ disability with 100% dependent coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible vacation policy, we encourage employees to take time off as much time as needed
- Yearly professional development stipend
- Yearly technology stipend
- Paid parental leave
- Paid annual all-hands summit to connect in person
CivicActions is a digital services firm building elegant and accessible government services for everyone.
We are passionate civic designers and developers specializing in free and open source agile software development, user-centered design, security/compliance, and open data.
We lead the efforts behind Agile Government Leadership (AGL) and Project DKAN. AGL brings together public sector IT leaders to help understand and implement Agile project management practices within the government. Project DKAN is the global open source project that manages development and direction for the DKAN open data platform.
We value diverse teams at CivicActions. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
See more jobs at CivicActions
Piksel is hiring a Remote Technical Project Manager
Per il nostro organico interno stiamo cercando una figura di Technical Project Manager.
Il/la candidato/a verrà inserito all’interno della funzione di delivery e sarà responsabile della gestione di uno o più progetti per clienti leader nel mercato Telco, Broadcast&Media e Trasportation.
Per ciascun progetto il candidato/a sarà responsabile della predisposizione delle specifiche tecniche, dell’individuazione dei task e dello staffing del team. Avrà inoltre il compito di effettuare la pianificazione operativa delle attività, supervisionare i lavori di realizzazione e verificare il rispetto dei tempi e dei costi previsti.
- Il PM è l’interfaccia principale con il Cliente relativamente alla gestione esecutiva del progetto, partecipa alle riunioni periodiche fornendo uno stato di avanzamento delle attività, evidenziando i rischi e proponendo laddove necessario azioni di mitigation.
- Produce e mantiene aggiornata la pianificazione/consuntivazione delle attività. E’ garante della documentazione di progetto, della sua conservazione e condivisione tramite opportuni strumenti di collaboration.
- Produce le stime in termini di costi, risorse e tempi. Ottimizza l’allocazione delle risorse interne/esterne assegnate.
- Controlla il rispetto dei tempi di ingaggio eventualmente concordati con le altre unità organizzative aziendali.
- Verifica il raggiungimento delle milestone e la produzione dei deliverables secondo i tempi prestabiliti.
- Mette in atto azioni per massimizzare l’engagement e il commitment del team sulle attività progettuali favorendo un corretto spirito di team.
- Coordina l’esecuzione di test di modulo e di integrazione e qualità degli interventi realizzati.
- Supporta il Cliente in fase di Acceptance Test, changeover ed assistenza post-rilascio.
- Si occupa della rendicontazione contabile interna ed esterna, collaborando all’analisi degli elementi economici di commessa.
- background tecnico imprescindibile, conoscenza di tematiche applicative relative ad architetture Web, Portali, Sistemi di Content Management, Mobile App
- esperienza specifica come IT Project Manager di almeno 2 anni, esperienza pregressa di almeno 3/5 anni nel ruolo di sviluppatore software in ambito Java e di almeno 2 anni nel ruolo di analista tecnico
- dimestichezza nell’uso dei principali tool di project management e nella redazione di GANTT
- conoscenza dell’inglese
- buone capacità di leadership e gestione della delega
- buone capacità di organizzazione delle attività per progetti di breve e lungo periodo
- elevato standing e doti relazionali da utilizzare sia nel coordinamento dei propri collaboratori che nella gestione delle relazione con il Cliente
- familiarità e conoscenza delle principali metodologie di Risk management
See more jobs at Piksel
Indigo Slate is hiring a Remote Program Manager - Learning & Readiness Program
You love organization. You are driven by seeing a plan come together. You love checking those tasks off your list.
As the Program Manager – Learning & Readiness you will function as the orchestrator, the connector, the facilitator, and the negotiator across the extended project team to ensure that everyone is working in concert while driving outcomes that optimize our client’s operational capabilities while ensuring an exceptional customer experience. Are you passionate about enterprise technologies and how they can be applied to create business value?
Bring us your skills and join us at Indigo Slate.
**** OPEN TO ALL US LOCATIONS, MUST BE ABLE TO WORK PST HOURS ****
With your skill set, you will:
- Ensure training and events are scheduled
- Coordinate with internal and external trainers and training partners
- Handle all logistics for in-person and virtual training and events
- Liaison with internal teams within our clients’ organization
- Provide ongoing support for partner readiness plans:
- Engage in weekly/monthly stakeholder calls to facilitate accountability and open
- Monitor progress and update action plans and learning activities as appropriate
- Provide regular, detailed status reports to all stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience in Program Management
- Proven stakeholder management
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a smart, assertive personality
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment, with ambiguity at times
- Working knowledge of collaborative project management tools
SET YOURSELF APART
- Background with curriculum development/curation and learning path creation
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You'll make a difference for an impressive list of clients. Indigo Slate serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- You’ll have daily opportunities to learn through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- You’ll be given access to leading-edge technology
We are the human experience agency.
Creating smart experiences enabled by our unique combination of skills, delivering powerful results.
Indigo Slate is a full-service digital agency, backed up by a global engineering leader to empower clients to build transformative experiences from start to finish.
Through a profound intersection of marketing, technology, business and creative; brands are no longer judged through their advertising, but through each touchpoint, both internally and externally, building in strength with every experience.
At Indigo Slate, we harness a mix of skills unique in our industry, equal parts strategic consultancy, creative agency and technology thought leadership to build and run of some of the best experiences on the planet. We encourage you to visit us and learn more about the amazing work our teams do.
See more jobs at Indigo Slate
IFS is hiring a Remote Senior Project Control Officer
INSPIRE OUR CUSTOMERS FOR THE DIGITAL FUTURE!
IFS™ is a leading global provider of business software in the areas of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), Enterprise Service Management (ESM) and Enterprise Operational Intelligence (EOI). Founded in 1983, IFS has 4,000 employees and supports its renowned customers in over 50 countries with comprehensive industry expertise to act more agile and be optimally positioned for the future. IFS is represented in German-speaking countries by IFS Germany in Erlangen and further branches in Neuss and Stuttgart as well as IFS Switzerland in Zurich with a total of around 280 employees. Further information is available at IFS.com.
The Project Control Officer will become a trusted member of the Global Operations team with a specific market unit under their control. While reporting to the Head of the Global Operations Services Support office, the duties of this internal facing role will require interaction with Market Unit Directors and Project Managers to ensure data quality on projects and provide guidance and inspection of adherence to global process.
Within an assigned market unit:
- Initiate Projects used by GCS in IFS Business System
- Prepare project audits and participate in monthly audit review meetings, including tracking and follow up of audit outcomes
- Ensure essential project data is up to date within IFS Business System and work with Project Managers to improve if data quality standards are not met.
- Run data analysis to identify projects with deviations to KPIs like margins, revenues, timelines
- Routine inspection of adherence to globally defined financial and project management processes
- Maintain specific IFS Business System Basic Data elements such as cost rates, resource navigator, project templates.
- Collaborate with peers in the Global Operations team to develop and share best practices
- Assist with Post Merger Integration activities to onboard acquired companies into THOR
- Support internal process improvement initiatives when required
- Respond to ad hoc requests for information from senior management and other stakeholders
- University degree in Finance, Commerce, or an applicable education in operations
- Entry level project management certification, CAPM, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in professional services operations
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in project management or project controls
- Experience working with senior management
- Proficiency in English Language
- Comfortable working across multiple geographical locations and time zones in a deadline-driven environment.
- Proficiency in using tools such as Excel, MS Teams, SharePoint,
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to focus on detail, consistency and quality in written communications and presentations
With IFS, you are choosing one of the best employers in Europe. We offer you an attractive salary with above-average additional benefits: Company car for private use throughout Europe, company pension scheme, further training opportunities and intensive support during the induction phase. You can expect an open corporate culture and a pleasant working atmosphere. Flexible working time models, individual support through regular health promotion and work-life balance are part of our company practice.
Sounds exciting? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application, stating your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
We expressly guarantee discretion and comprehensive protection of your interests!
See more jobs at IFS
Zscaler is hiring a Remote Digital Transformation Program Manager
Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
Zscaler is committed to a world-class service experience for our customers. We are customer-obsessed. One of our strategies to achieve this goal is through digital transformation using AI-based Chatbot as a channel for our customers to proactively service reported issues. The Digital Transformation PM’s goal is to help plan and execute a Support delivery model that drives proactive, and faster responses for our customers saving them time and effort.
Partnering with both internal and the solution vendor, you would lead initiatives on program building, implementing, and improving sophisticated, versatile, and efficient digital support channels, as well as helping with relevant product knowledge development around them.
• Deploying and maintaining a conversational AI Chabot
• Build knowledge guided workflows for the chatbot conversations
• Analyze conversational chat and end-user feedback and take actions
• Identify solution workflow for internal agents and help close knowledge gaps
• Create and monitor chatbot, usage, resolution, and other metrics
• Manage and maintain a conversational chatbot
Hands-on Zscaler experience, preferably as an end-user
• Experience automating and administrating Zscaler
• Knowledge of chatbot and other customer-facing support tools
• Collaborative mindset to work with cross-functional teams
• Enthusiasm to learn new technologies and solutions like to bring sophisticated customer experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
See more jobs at Zscaler
CREALOGIX is hiring a Remote Global Business Process Manager
CREALOGIX is a leading global FinTech software solutions provider working with some of the most innovative financial brands in the world. We are dynamic and growing with over 600 employees around the world including Switzerland, Germany, Spain, the UK, the Middle East and Singapore.
Some of the world’s largest banks and wealth management firms select and deploy our advanced SaaS and cloud-based technologies to meet their customers’ needs – and it’s our people who make the difference.
We are looking for a Global Business Process Manager 80-100%. The position is available immediately and can be accomplished from our office in Stuttgart or Coburg. Working remotely is also possible.
- Take responsibility for CREALOGIX Process House (leading the governance and maintaining the tool, ensuring that the business & IT sticks to the standard, ensuring ERP training material is kept up to date by responsible staff)
- Driving Business Continuity Management for the group
- Driving the risk management processes together with the compliance team
- Collaboration with internal audit to connect the ICS (internal control system) with the process house
- Support internal audit to a minor extent
- Liaising with Data Protection Officer in terms of GDPR
- University degree in business or science
- Excellent team player used to work in remote teams
- Several years of experience in processes and its related tools, ideally in international IT/Software industry
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills being able to keep the big picture in mind and radically simplify
- High self-motivation being able to drive proactively activities in hands-on matter
- Networking skills to develop joint solutions with different stakeholders
- Fluent in English, preferably also basic skills in German
We offer flexible annual working time models, part time as well as a hybrid approach to home office. At CREALOGIX we live a friendly culture with flat hierarchies, where people call each other by their first names. Come and join us in a supportive working environment with training and development opportunities on and off the job, a generous holiday entitlement, the possibility of unpaid leave as well as location-related benefits.
CREALOGIX Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of origin, religion, age or gender. We support inclusion and welcome diversity as an essential source of strength in our global team. Please note that all our job descriptions are written gender neutral.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it! Feel free to contact the local Recruiting Team if you have any questions.
See more jobs at CREALOGIX
Science & Research
Etsy is hiring a Remote Staff Applied Scientist II
Etsy is the global marketplace for unique and creative goods. We build, power, and evolve the tools and technologies that connect entrepreneurs with buyers around the world. Etsy, Inc.'s 'house of brands' portfolio has expanded to now include four individually distinct ecommerce brands – Etsy, fashion resale marketplace Depop, musical instrument marketplace Reverb, and Brazil-based handmade goods marketplace Elo7. As an Etsy employee, you’ll tackle unique problems alongside talented coworkers committed to Keeping Commerce Human. We're large enough that you'll focus on meaningful, complex challenges, but small enough that you can make a rewarding impact.
In Search Ranking, Applied Scientists and Software Engineers specialize in Machine Learning. We work together to build custom machine-learning models that can drive product vision and customer impact. We are looking for individuals who are product driven, and are passionate about making ML innovations in areas such as; Ranking, Optimization, Natural Language Processing, Information Retrieval, Graph Learning, Reinforcement Learning to help improve the Etsy buyer/seller search experience!
We are considering remote candidates based in the US for this position. Etsy offers three different work modes to meet the variety of needs and preferences of our team: Flex mode for candidates who are able to travel to an office location 2+ times per week, Remote mode, and Office-based mode! Learn more about our flexible work modes and vaccination policy here.
About the Role
- Develop powerful embeddings to collect salient signals of our users, listings, shopping mission, including aspects like tastes and preferences.
- Extract real-time signals and multi-modality data (i.e, content and image) from our 300M+ listing images and 80M+ listings. Understand semantic content, aesthetic style, materials for ranking and optimization.
- Build the first personalized search ranking and real-time in-session personalization.
- Implement and compare supervised learning models (i.e, LR, GBDT, and DNNs) or ensembles of models, to improve metrics, often with multiple contending objectives (i.e, relevance, degree of personalization, average value of orders, repeated frequencies/purchases).
- Develop models with custom architecture or objective functions that target Etsy-specific problems, such as personalized search, revenue optimization, seller fairness, seasonality, etc.
- Develop brand-new learning frameworks for query suggestion to understand buyer shopping mission.
What You'll Do:
- Apply the latest advances in deep learning and machine learning to improve buyer and seller experiences on Etsy.
- Prototype, optimize, and productionize large-scale ML models that help deliver key results in search experience.
- Conduct A/B experiments to validate ML models and pipelines.
- Work closely with product managers, ML scientists/engineers, full-stack engineers, and designers on product teams to deliver content to tens of millions of users.
- You have a track record of applying machine learning techniques in addressing real-world problems
- You have focused expertise in one of the following fields: natural language processing, reinforcement learning, deep learning, or computer vision.
- You have solid software development skills. You are comfortable with using git, Linux environments, dockers, and other tools for writing robust, production-ready code.
- You have a Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or related engineering fields, or 5+ years of practical machine learning experience.
- You have published at peer-reviewed conferences, such as ICML, KDD, SIGIR, WSDM, etc. or you have given talks/tutorials in the industrial conferences like Spark Summit.
- You have experience using Google Cloud Platform.
- You have experience in building production search, recommendations, advertising, or general e-commerce systems.
If you're interested in joining the team at Etsy, please send a cover letter and resume telling us why you'd be right for the position. As you’ve hopefully seen already, Etsy is a place that values individuality and variety. We don’t want you to be like everyone else — we want you to be like you! So write to us and tell us what you’re all about.
At Etsy, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company. We encourage people from all backgrounds, ages, abilities, and experiences to apply. Etsy is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. While Etsy supports visa sponsorship, sponsorship opportunities may be limited to certain roles and skillsets.
For U.S. roles only
Many Etsy roles are open to remote candidates, and you'll be able to identify which ones within the location header of each job description. We’re open to remote hires from all U.S. states except Hawaii and Alaska. For candidates who will work remotely from Colorado, visit this link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act.
See more jobs at Etsy
Favor TechConsulting is hiring a Remote Senior Security Analyst
Senior Security Analyst
Department: Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
Type: Full Time
Minimum Experience: Experienced
Security Clearance Level: Ability to obtain and maintain a VA Public Trust Clearance
*The clearance level stated above must be met for consideration for this specific opportunity. Unfortunately, FTC is unable to sponsor at this time.
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply!
Favor TechConsulting, LLC (FTC) is seeking a talented Senior Security Analyst with Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Role Overview:The Senior Security Analystis responsible for supervising and coordinating Authorization & Accreditation (A&A) security activities and requirements for software products, including attaining Authorities to Operate (ATOs), within an IT Product Line at the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). In addition, the Senior Security Analyst backs up Project Managers on leave by supporting meetings and customer requests for PMO support.
Required Skills & Experience
Master’s Degree in a technical discipline
Years of Professional Experience:
10 total years’ experience
15 total years’ experience without a master’s degree
Desired Skills & Experience
Years of Professional Experience:
Required Technical/Business Tools Experience
FTC requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment, unless legally entitled to an accommodation. If you receive an offer of employment, it will be made contingent upon satisfaction of this requirement, and you will be required to show proof that you are fully vaccinated or to promptly engage in an interactive process to allow Human Resources to evaluate potential reasonable accommodations for valid medical or religious reasons. Please do not provide information about whether you are seeking an exemption from the vaccination requirement unless and until you receive a conditional offer of employment from FTC.
U.S Citizenship is required for this specific opportunity and all selected applicants will be subject to a government security investigation. This includes but not limited to; meeting the eligibility requirements for access to classified information and the ability to obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background investigation including, but not limited to; criminal history, employment verification, education verification, drug testing, and creditworthiness.
Favor TechConsulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
See more jobs at Favor TechConsulting
Luisa Via Roma spa is hiring a Remote Web Developer C# / .net
Who we are
Luisa Via Roma - www.luisaviaroma.com is a leading global luxury goods e-commerce with more than 20 years of presence in the web world.
Our catalog shows more than 600 brands, including all world’s fashion and luxury top brands.
We serve more than 1 billion web requests with a global traffic of more than 70 terabytes per month, growing by 30% every year.
We pursue the best customer experience continuously improving performance, security, resilience and scalability alongside features of our web platform.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll help the WebDev team to bring new features as well as work directly with the DevOps team to evolve the e-commerce platform architecture.
What we’re looking for
A passionate developer with strong experience in both backend and frontend in real world environments with complex architectures.
A developer able to work directly with cross functional development teams in design problems.
A professional committed to develop following company best practices and standards, also helping to keep improving those practices and standards in a collaborative approach
You’ll Need to Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or relevant work experience
- Experience as Web Developer (backend)
- Experience of algorithm design, implementation and testing
- Experience in Software Lifecycle Management (writing unit and integration tests, monitoring, profiling, etc.)
- Experience with C# programming and .NET web development
- Experience with Database development and optimization (SQL Server or similar)
- Experience with NoSQL development and optimization (Elasticsearch or similar)
- Experience with a CI/CD environment
- Fluent in Italian and English
Even better if you have
Experience as Full Stack Developer (backend and frontend)
Experience with ReactJS framework or similar ones (Angular, Vue, etc).
Experience with Cloud Computing
Five or more years’ experience in developing distributed services and RESTful APIs
Deep knowledge of OOP, software design and web architectures
Deep knowledge of versioning tools and strategies
Deep understanding of current and emerging trends of the web platform
Willing to join a fast-paced team, working in a CI/CD environment following agile methodologies (Kanban)
See more jobs at Luisa Via Roma spa
Turnitin, LLC is hiring a Remote QA Engineer (UK Remote)
When you join Turnitin, you'll be welcomed into a company that is a recognized innovator in the global education space. For more than 20 years, Turnitin has partnered with educational institutions to promote honesty, consistency, and fairness across all subject areas and assessment types. Over 16,000 academic institutions, publishers, and corporations use our services: Gradescope by Turnitin, iThenticate, Turnitin Feedback Studio, Turnitin Originality, Turnitin Similarity, ExamSoft, and ProctorExam.
Turnitin has offices in Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, the Philippines, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Our diverse community of colleagues are all unified by a shared desire to make a difference in education. Come join us, and let's make change together.
Liverpool/Newcastle or Remote, UK
Turnitin is looking for a QA Engineer to implement and execute test plans for Turnitin’s suite of products throughout the full software lifecycle. Working within an Agile team to develop and measure quality assurance standards helping to maintain and expand test case and test automation coverage.
- Works with the team to define, develop and implement quality assurance best practices and procedures: test strategies, test plans, test cases, and other quality-related assessments for their scrum team.
- Participates in all aspects of testing; including functional, regression, integration, and scale testing.
- Helps triage bugs, compose acceptance criteria for stories, and mentors fellow teammates on quality engineering best practices.
- Works collaboratively with their scrum team during all project stages to provide in-process testing results.
- Design, write, execute, and maintain automated and manual tests
- Augment development teams with enhancing unit and integration tests
- Perform root cause analysis for issues reported by users and uncovered by test results
- Investigate, record, triage and track defects, and verify their fixes
- Participates in major code releases as required.
- Participates in code review process.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science related field or solid industry experience
- Strong experience of quality assurance for cloud-based applications, large-scale web applications, single-page applications, either for consumer-facing sites or software as a service.
- Excellent experience testing applications across browsers and devices.
- Knowledge of front-end test automation best practices and tools, in particular nightwatch, Selenium WebDriver.
- Experience working collaboratively with cross-functional Agile teams.
- Experience with integrating automated testing process with continuous integration tools, in particular CircleCI.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Comfortable with basic Linux commands
- Experience testing web services/APIs, and the automation thereof.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Proactive working style with the ability to adapt to change.
Nice to Have:
- Hands-on experience with automating tests for BDD and TDD.
- Knowledge of Docker
- Experience with Git
- Knowledge of testing native mobile applications.
- Knowledge of web application security standardsPerformance and Scale testing experience across server and client products/systems
Our Mission is to ensure the integrity of global education and meaningfully improve learning outcomes.
Our Values underpin everything we do.
- Customer Centric - We realize our mission to ensure integrity and improve learning outcomes by putting educators and learners at the center of everything we do.
- Passion for Learning - We seek out teammates that are constantly learning and growing and build a workplace which enables them to do so.
- Integrity - We believe integrity is the heartbeat of Turnitin. It shapes our products, the way we treat each other, and how we work with our customers and vendors.
- Action & Ownership - We have a bias toward action and empower teammates to make decisions.
- One Team - We strive to break down silos, collaborate effectively, and celebrate each other’s successes.
- Global Mindset - We respect local cultures and embrace diversity. We think globally and act locally to maximize our impact on education.
Seeing Beyond the Job Ad
At Turnitin, we recognize it’s unrealistic for candidates to fulfill 100% of the criteria in a job ad. We encourage you to apply if you meet the majority of the requirements because we know that skills evolve over time. If you’re willing to learn and evolve alongside us, join our team!
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment. We strongly encourage applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women, and the LGBTQ+ community, regardless of age, gender, religion, marital or veterans status.
See more jobs at Turnitin, LLC
Sittercity Incorported is hiring a Remote Senior Software Engineer
Sittercity, a Bright Horizons company, is a technology platform working to reimagine the child care industry. Finding, hiring and managing high-quality, trustworthy and enriching child care has never been simple, for parents or caregivers. We want to change that. At Sittercity, you can imagine and create solutions that will revolutionize a multi-billion industry and bring relief to parents and care providers alike, all while having a lot of fun! Boost your career as we launch into our next phase of growth and help build a platform that changes the way child care works.
As a Software Engineer at Sittercity, you will bring your knowledge of modern web technologies to architect and build a fast, responsive and intuitive web and mobile experience for our users. We’re looking to bring on a multitude of engineers across all of our cross-discipline teams, or “squads”. Our squads contain groups of teammates with a variety of specialties, working to solve real problems for thousands of users. Each squad has a dedicated product manager, product designer, and team of QA and software engineers and are broken down into four groups:
- Organic Squad:helps identify new and unique opportunities to increase Sittercity’s organic growth through a cohesive SEO strategy in partnership with marketing resources. Your focus will be on building data-driven solutions to optimize the way search engines crawl, index and rank, resulting in greater awareness by parents and caregivers.
- Growth Squad:aims to increase value for new and existing users while growing revenue for Sittercity. The team is helping parents reduce cognitive load in finding enriching child care that promotes joy in learning while also empowering sitters to take control of their strengths, schedules, and wages.
- Marketplace Squad:works to create a trustworthy and robust marketplace for all of our users. We build experiences that delight parents and sitters by connecting families with the right caregiving solutions to meet their needs.
- Platform Squad:ensures our technology is modern while also building common services for our product squads. The platform squad has a technical focus taking on larger refactorings, common solutions, upgrades and developing tooling to make the lives of other engineers simpler.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers and various stakeholders across the business to conceptualize and build new features.
- Brainstorm with fellow team members to estimate the feasibility and implementation strategies of deliverables.
- Work within Ruby on Rails and Go environments to maintain and extend our current applications.
- Design and develop API contracts to be consumed by stakeholder clients
- Architect and build robust software using modern web technologies.
- Mentor other engineers and help with code reviews.
- Participate in our on-call schedule that all engineers participate in.
- Expertise in Ruby on Rails and/or Go
- 4-6 years as a Software Engineer
- Have a positive attitude and a desire to learn and teach
- Comfortable working with monolithic codebases while trying to refactor into a more modern service architecture
- Great communication and project management skills. We value well rounded engineers.
- Familiar with Google Cloud or AWS
- Experience utilizing GraphQL
- Experience with modern front end frameworks (e.g. React, Vue, etc.)
Recognized as a Chicago Innovation Award winner and one of the best places to work byCrain’sandBuilt In Chicago, we offer an inclusive, innovative, and fun environment that rewards passionate and curious individuals. You will receive the following benefits:
- Support for flexible and remote working environments
- Generous paid time off policy, including sick and holiday
- Industry leading parental leave
- Health, dental, vision, disability, life, and 401(k) matching
- Sittercity membership, back up child/adult/elder care, and child care center discounts
- Tuition assistance, college coach, and enhanced family support
- Company events, social outings, and volunteer opportunities
Sittercity is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or familial status, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law. Sittercity participates in E-Verify and background checks all employees.
Sittercity is thrilled to be recognized on @Hired’s 2021 List of Top Employers Winning Tech Talent! It’s been a tumultuous year but our commitment to prioritizing equity, efficiency, and transparency in the hiring process allowed us to continue to attract and hire amazing talent.
See more jobs at Sittercity Incorported
The United Solutions Group Inc. USG1 is hiring a Remote Software Engineer 3
USG1 provides top talent and technology solutions to government agencies where we aim to make a meaningful difference and add value to the mission. We look for candidates who want to make a difference to their team and its objectives, and in return, we will support you and help you in your goals and career journey.
**While the position can be mostly remote, there are occasions where on-site work is required (Chandler, AZ). All work must be conducted during the same hours as the office hours.**
We are looking for a skilled web developer / Full stack developer (front and back end) who will be responsible for developing and designing a website.
• Website and software application designing & building.
• Designing Website content, alongside team members who produce content.
• Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
• Developing test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
• Create code that meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
• Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
Skilled web developer / Full stack developer (front and back end) who will be responsible for developing and designing a website.
• Database and cache
• SQL/Web Servers
• Server-side Programming /Scripting Languages (ex: Java, Python)
• Knowledge of web services or APIs
• Deep knowledge of frameworks
• Knowledge of third-party libraries like jQuery, LESS, Angular, ReactJS
• Must have solid knowledge and experience in programming applications. An understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices
• Translate user requirements into architecture & implementation of new systems
• Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
• High degree of independent judgment.
• Able to solve complex problems.
- This position is for our direct client, a large federal contractor. The federal contract requires that all contractors are US Citizens.
- W2 Only, no 3rd party corp to corp engagement
- Hours are 9/80 work schedule. Dayshift hours. Week 1 – Mon-Thurs, 9 hour days. Preferred 8-530. Week 2 Mon-Thurs, 9 hour days, 8-530. Friday, 8 hour day, 8-430.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
See more jobs at The United Solutions Group Inc. USG1
Greenlight Guru is hiring a Remote Data Architect
At Greenlight Guru, we help companies build medical devices that improve and extend the lives of millions of people. Engineers use our Software as a Service platform to build quality into their device development process. Think: Github + JIRA for medical devices. We’re experiencing rapid customer growth. We need your help to improve our core SaaS platform by building out our microservices architecture and helping our customers to build and deliver better medical devices. Some of the technologies we use are Java 8 & 11, Elasticsearch, Neo4j, and Kafka.
On a given workday with the Greenlight team, you will:
- Work closely with our machine learning, backend engineering, and product teams to normalize, transform, and map disparate data sources in a way that enables insight
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications, including data streams, integrations, transformations, databases, and data warehouses
- Define data flows, identify which parts of the application generate data, which require data to function, how data flows are managed, and how data changes in transition
- Collaborate with the rest of the development team across the entire Software Development Life Cycle, including participating in standard agile ceremonies
- Stay up to date with state-of-the-art data engineering and development tools and participate in professional development opportunities
- Collaborate with the entire development and management team to advance company-wide Quality initiatives, including automated testing, continuous integration, and continuous deployment
Great-fit candidates will have:
- 2+ years of professional software development experience in a data architect/engineer role
- Experience in participating in research projects, proofs-of-concept, and critical “build vs. buy” analysis
- A deep appetite for learning new tools, frameworks, and services. We don’t expect you to have already used all of the tools you’ll be using in this role
- Experience with one or more of these engineering tools: Snowflake, Stitch, FlockDB, Neo4j, Kafka, MongoDB, Redis
We’ll be extra excited to talk to you if you have:
- Experience working with a data science or machine learning team
- Experience and interest doing backend web product development in a language like Python, Java, Go, or C#
- Deep expertise in NoSQL persistence technologies such as graph databases, document databases, object databases, etc.
- Co-workers who care deeply about our mission to spur medical device innovation and about helping each other become better engineers
- Flexible hours
- Work from home options
- Health insurance
- Disability insurance
- This is a full-time, permanent position, either fully remote in the United States, or based in our downtown Indianapolis HQ. We do not offer Visa sponsorship or relocation assistance
at this time. No recruiters, please.
- Greenlight Guru is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Greenlight Guru are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
See more jobs at Greenlight Guru
Veeam is hiring a Remote Enterprise Solutions Architect - REMOTE
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Modern Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 400,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 200 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction.
The Solutions Architect for Enterprise Applications will focus on developing and evangelizing technical initiatives within cloud & application alliances, supporting the Product Management, Alliances team to achieve revenue success with Enterprise customers. The role will team up with the enterprise application vendors to find technical go to market possibilities, will document technical possibilities and drive market visibility and will use and evangelization approach through events, webinars and social media content. The work will focus on Software as a Service and on-premises software built for Enterprise Management (e.g., Salesforce, ServiceNow), IT Infrastructure (e.g, Splunk, CyberArc, Grafana) and IT Automation solutions (e.g. Ansible, Terraform, Puppet).
Reporting to the Manager of Cloud & Applications - Product Management - Alliances, success will be measured by the ability to show influence in the integration of solution capabilities as well as the enablement of revenue associated with those Alliances. This role provides a unique opportunity to be directly exposed to multiple areas of business, both at Veeam and the Alliance Partners. While not a direct sales role, the Solutions Architect also serves as an escalation point and subject matter expert for the alliance partners and Veeam pre-sales organization in the respected area."
- Investigate, create and evangelize new and interesting capabilities within the cloud and enterprise application alliances such as the HashiCorp, Splunk, ServiceNow, Redhat, Snowflake and more by investigating the partner’s portfolio and Veeam’s offerings. Based on being the SME, make recommendations for stronger and tighter integration with the partner’s solutions which support the joint alliance business plan.
- Work with Enterprise alliances & internal teams to develop joint reference architectures, configuration guides, and best practices documents to be made publicly available.
- Able to investigate new software solutions and determine where if any integration points are available. Able to effectively communicate any technical limitations and changes needed. Develop integration examples.
- Become technically proficient in all things Veeam, with the ability to discuss with confidence the features and functionality and how they provide business value and solve business challenges.
- Assist Veeam and alliance partner field teams in enterprise opportunities across all GEOs when needed.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of IT Management and Automation Platforms with focus on architecture and deployment. E.g., Service now, Ansible, Puppet,
- Demonstrated knowledge of Cloud platforms (e.g., AWS/Azure/GCP) and Cloud Security applications
- Experience with customer enterprise IT/Cloud architectures
- Experience with a variety of hypervisor-based platforms
- Experience with various build automation tools (e.g., Jenkins, Gitlab)
- Demonstrated solution sales and/or technical presales experience
- Industry-based experience with data protection technologies
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter and be able to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to travel 25 – 55%
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not tolerate discrimination in any form on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. All your information will be kept confidential.
See more jobs at Veeam
Square is hiring a Remote Senior Software Engineer, Data Products
Good decision-making is only possible when you have trustworthy and reliable data,along with the right tools and systems to process, analyze, and consume that data. The Data Products Engineering team is tasked with writing and maintaining a suite of self-service data productivity and discovery applications and services integral to Square’s internal data ecosystem.
You are an experienced software engineer, ready to bring your skills towards building and designing (modern / next generation) data solutions. As an engineer on the Data Products Engineering team, you will:
- Write performant, clean, modern applications and services to improve productivity and customer experience.
- Be self-driven in identifying and documenting feature gaps, and lead design and implementation of solutions to them.
- Contribute and drive improvements to the monitoring, stability, and security of our existing services.
- Communicate technical designs in writing and in person to all kinds of audiences.
- Understand our partners' needs and assist turning their requests into scalable features.
- Mentor other engineers and help them grow; code reviews, guidance on best practices, leveraging your experience in the field.
- Working proficiency in the English language
- 5+ years of strong industry experience working in large full-stack web applications
- Experience developing front-end web applications in Ember, React, Vue or other frameworks
- Experience working with relational databases, such as MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Bonus: Experience with AWS or GCP platforms
- Bonus: Experience with container deployment platforms and tools, such as Kubernetes, Docker, Helm, and Terraform
- Bonus: Experience with (or desire to learn) querying cloud-based data warehouses (Snowflake, Redshift, etc.)
Technologies we use:
- Ruby on Rails, Python Flask
- SQL, Snowflake and MySQL
- Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform
- AWS, GCP
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.
See more jobs at Square
CRB is hiring a Remote Packaging Engineer
CRB is a leading provider of sustainable engineering, architecture, construction and consulting solutions to the global life sciences and food and beverage industries. Our more than 1,600 employees provide best-in-class solutions that drive success and positive change for our clients, our people and our communities. CRB is a privately held company with a rich history of serving clients throughout the world, consistently striving for the highest standard of technical knowledge, creativity and execution.
The Packaging Engineer is a market thought leader and valued project team member. This individual possesses deep knowledge of packaging materials and equipment in the Food and Beverage (F&B) industry, as well as key trends affecting the industry. The role is for an energetic, self-motivated, and innovative individual possessing the skills required to successfully develop and execute complex packaging projects. This person shall contribute to our company and clients’ strategies and have a strong drive to deliver solutions to our customers. The Packaging Engineer is responsible for coordinating with other disciplines including architects, structural, mechanical, I&C, electrical engineers and client personnel to ensure the design requirements are met.
- Gather packaging process data and develop project requirements.
- Develop design criteria and equipment lists for complex packaging processes.
- Develop detailed packaging process description narratives, process flow diagrams, and P&IDs.
- Develop process strategies/philosophies, as well as lean packaging line design for packaging projects
- Work directly with facility planners to layout the packaging process needs including space, adjacencies, and flows.
- Work with other disciplines to ensure the necessary details related to the packaging process are fully coordinated.
- Research equipment providers and make recommendations and selections based on client and project requirements.
- Lead writing process equipment specifications for complex packaging equipment.
- Lead writing testing requirements and attend factory acceptance tests (FATs) for equipment.
- Follow projects after construction documents are issued and review submittals, answer RFIs, and make field visits to verify progression of process scope is proceeding per the intent of the design.
- Consult on packaging materials, containers, labeling, and primary / secondary / tertiary packaging.
- Represent CRB in a professional manner with external partners and clients.
- Stay abreast of latest technologies and associated costs in order to direct company strategy, and better serve our clients’ design requirements.
- Mentor other engineers.
- Degree in Packaging, Chemical, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering, or equivalent
- 10 years of experience in the Food & Beverage industry
- Professional Registration is not required, but is preferred
- Knowledge in regulatory standards, including cGMP, and FDA and USDA requirements
- Experience with various CAD programs (AutoCAD, Microstation, Revit, etc.)
- Relationships with Packaging Material and Equipment suppliers
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
CRB is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and it is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Employment is contingent on background screening.
CRB does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or agencies. Any resume submitted to any employee of CRB without a prior written search agreement will be considered unsolicited and the property of CRB. Please, no phone calls or emails.
CRB offers a complete and competitive benefit package designed to meet individual and family needs.
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process.
See more jobs at CRB
NielsenIQ is hiring a Remote Senior Backend Developer
We are a global, diverse team that is passionate about developing world-class solutions to reveal the complete consumer journey to our clients. We are looking for data scientists to support the process of reinventing the way we measure how people shop, both online and in-store.
Day to day activities:
Define and implement a structure and design framework that includes application design, end-user environment, hardware, software and network environments, methodologies and standards using technologies Azure, Snowflake DB,Python, Shell scripting, Unix, Java, Kafka, Databricks,and Postgres DB
Responsible for creating design patterns, data structures , Data modeling and document high level and low level design approaches using UML tools like Microsoft Visio, JIRA Confluence
Develop software code which is maintainable, easy to use, and satisfies the requirements for highly-complex or business-critical applications. Technology Used - Azure, Snowflake DB,Python, Shell scripting, Java, Kafka, Databricks,Oracle stored procedures and functions, Snow SQL’s and complex Database level implementations
Responsible for Develop unit and functional test cases as per the requirements and execute.
Responsible to help / guide Development Scrum teams in development phases in terms of technical challenges and cross functional impacts
Maintain database performance by identifying and resolving production and application development problems; calculating optimum values for parameters; evaluating, integrating, and installing new releases; completing maintenance.
Work closely with the Operations team to understand production issues and respond with solutions within client SLA target
To be successful you will have to:
Expertise in Data warehousing - OLTP
Experience in Python, Shell scripting Core Java
Experience Jenkins, CI/CD, Microservices
Experience with Microsoft Azure platform, Snowflake, ADLS -Hive, Blob, Airflow, Kafka, Databricks
Experience with Cloud native, data warehousing
Eager to learn and driven
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
See more jobs at NielsenIQ
Wolt is hiring a Remote Senior Frontend Engineer, Wolt Market
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 52,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 110,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 210 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.
Wolt is more than just a food and retail delivery operation – in fact we are built upon a solid foundation of state-of-the-art technology. Our internal tooling enables us to ramp up new cities efficiently and provide excellent customer service, our own logistics platform allows us to optimise our couriers' work to get you the food you want as fast as possible, and our restaurant platform allows restaurants to offer exciting food experiences for our customers in an optimal way.
We work in small teams with high ownership, with each team focusing on a key area of the Wolt product stack. Each and every one of our product team members has a say in where we are going and what solutions we implement. We work with a passion, but we haven't forgotten how to have fun along the way!
Do you want to work in a start-up within a start-up?
If you do, then come and join our Wolt Market teams, developing from scratch our frontend services.
With Wolt Marketwe’re looking to bring the same lovable Wolt experience of fast, friendly delivery, within minutes from restaurants to all products we need in our daily lives from groceries to work-from-home supplies. It’s a chance to help build an all-new blissful shopping experience, and to remake customers’ e-commerce experience through a rapidly growing dark store (or Wolt-wise, “blue store”) network.
Since it is early days in the project, you will play an integral part in defining the way the team will work, participate in architecture, CI/CD discussion meetings and decide on tools and best practices. You’ll collaborate closely with the designer, product manager and other engineers in your team.
We’re obsessed with high ownership teams at Wolt, which means you’ll get to work in a culture of freedom and accountability. Our teams are in charge of their own roadmaps, how they build services and products, and how they solve challenges from new features to core scalability of their solutions.
It rarely gets more exciting than that!
You can be based in the Helsinki capital area, Berlin or work entirely remotely elsewhere in Finland, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, or Estonia now and in the future! ???? Read more about our new remote set-up here.
We are looking for someone with a strong professional background in building frontend applications using React & TypeScript and delivering modern, testable and maintainable code. We commit to a user-centric approach and expect to find someone like-minded.
You are making the right choice to apply if you value taking ownership beyond the obvious, are strongly motivated to learn new things, have the ability to make informed decisions and willingness to collaborate with different teams across the organization.
Our offering to you
Overall our product organization consists of a team of 300 people at Wolt including 25 Product management experts, and 20 outstanding Product designers. We aim to build none other than the best-in-the-world product management team here at Wolt. ????
You’ll get to work in a company culture where we take ownership beyond the obvious, do common things uncommonly well, we think big but stay humble, do right by people, we treat others kindly and justly, recognise that if we don’t learn, we won’t stay still but fall behind and keep in mind that Luke was Yoda’s greatest achievement. Read more about how we work. ????
The compensation is a combination of monthly pay and Wolt stock options. The latter makes it exceptionally easy to be excited about our company growing and doing well, as you'll own a piece of the pie. ????
The positions will be filled as soon as we find the right persons, so make sure to apply as soon as you realize you really, really want to join us!
If you want to check up on your application or have any further questions about the position you can turn to Talent Acquisition Partner, Anna Janeta ([email protected]) at any given time.
See more jobs at Wolt
Exness Global Limited is hiring a Remote Desktop Infrastructure Engineer (Linux)
Our company was founded in 2008 and specializes in providing services for trading in the financial markets. We are a Fin-tech company. In the past few years, we have developed at an impressive rate and are recognized today as the top-5 largest brokers in the world.
Today are rapidly growing: 1400+ employees by more than 70 nationalities. Exness was honoured at the 13th IN Business Awards with the Best Workplace / Employer award! The reason for the nomination is our incredible leadership team, which drives and constitutes the company culture and ensures that employees, their wellbeing, and that of their families are at the core of this business. Our culture allows each employee to be the best version of themselves, constantly increasing their expertise. Some of our key values are Ethics & integrity + a Smart scientific approach by creating our own scientific and algorithmic-led product.
We are looking for an experienced Desktop Infrastructure Engineerwith responsibility to ensure the UEM of choice is working as designed and in line with best practice guidelines, meeting functional and security requirements.
What you will do:
- Develop, test and maintain desktop image and software packages for distribution to user desktops, troubleshooting and resolving issues as they arise.
- Build and maintain images containing operating system and core applications for distribution to user desktops, troubleshooting and resolving issues as they arise.
- Maintain effective application packaging and OS deployment.
- Evaluate technologies, including assessing how they may be developed or deployed to enhance end user service
- Maintain effective local documentation including standard operating procedures, best practices, and methodologies for configuration changes and troubleshooting
- Contribute to the development of the End User Computing infrastructure, assisting with the development of technical methodologies, best practice, policies, procedures and associated documentation.
- Be active in ensuring your own continuing professional development and participate in relevant professional activities.
- Bear other reasonable duties at the request of your management.
What are we looking for:
- 3+ years of experience as a Network Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer or Systems/Network Administrator
- Hands on expertise in Linux administration
- Strong automation/scripting skills such as PowerShell, Python, bash
- Strong experience with one of the configuration management tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, and SaltStack)
- Working with application development teams using CI/CD delivery practices and toolsets, ie. GitHub, Jenkins, Bamboo, Bitbucket;
- CI/CD practices knowledge
- Knowledge of enterprise authentication methods (Microsoft Active Directory, Google Cloud Identity, etc )
- Ability to provide enhanced 3-rd line SME support to non-windows based desktop operating systems such as Ubuntu is required
- Ability to develop and training of 1st/2nd line team in scope of End User infrastructure
- Ability to set, agree and evaluate clear objectives, identify potential impact of changes
- Ability to innovate and convince others of the argument for change
- Good logical diagnostic skills, ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues
- Strong interpersonal skills, must be a team player
- Intermediate or higher level of English is required
- Outstanding conditions for professional growth and development, work in a very fast pace and challenging environment;
- Relocation package for the family and visa support;
- Competitive salary based on the candidate's expectations and internal benchmark;
- New branded corporate Mini Cooper Countryman S for the relocated employee;
- Medical insurance coverage for employees and family members, company fitness center for employees and their spouse;
- Kindergarten/school compensation program;
- Company’s contribution to training & development;
- Outstanding offices view;
- Result oriented approach; flexible working conditions;
- Corporate employee share scheme for all the employees.
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point of time.
See more jobs at Exness Global Limited
Playvox is hiring a Remote Automation Quality Engineer (Remote, Australia)
About the job
The Playvox WFM continues to grow globally, as part of that growth we are looking for a passionate Automation Quality Engineer. This is a key role as we continue to grow and offer an expanding portfolio of integrations with world leading SaaS platforms for Customer Service Engagement. The successful candidate will be involved in the design, creation, and maintenance of a scalable platform for testing our APIs and UI.
The ideal person is someone that is keen to get involved in a small, and fast paced team environment. You will work closely with our talented team of Engineers and Product Owners to help coach quality into everything we do with a “shift left” mindset. Success will be measured by putting in place processes and frameworks to accelerate our cycle time in the product, and helping reduce the defect rates both in product development and production.
You will be empowered to show your innovative thinking both at the application and infrastructure level, making this a challenging and dynamic job. We’re looking for someone who is a proactive thinker who loves to solve problems. Someone who takes accountability, builds trust and easily networks with people of all backgrounds. This role can be located in Sydney or elsewhere in Australia for the right applicant.
We encourage you to apply even if you may not meet every requirement in this posting. We value diversity and our environment is supportive, challenging and focused on the consistent delivery of high quality, meaningful work.
As an Automation Quality Engineer, you will:
- You will partner with product and engineering teams to understand business needs, find the right solution to a problem, and ensure quality is in every feature.
- You have a pragmatic approach to quality and are experienced at risk based testing approaches and can guide product and engineering to make informed decisions.
- You will be responsible for choosing the right test automation frameworks based on our technology stack built on AWS and exposing APIs in Node JS, with an Angular UI.
- Experienced in testing distributed, asynchronous systems that use a variety of data stores such as MySQL, Mongo etc..
- You will identify technical requirements and deliver solutions within a distributed team working remotely.
- Good communication skills and able to translate requirements into testing solutions and select the right approach based on the use case.
We are looking for experience in the following skills and qualifications:
- BS/MS degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology discipline or a related field.
- Minimum of 3+ years of hands-on experience as Automation Engineer or similar positions in engineering or implementing solutions on AWS. ( Instead of a degree, minimum of five years related work experience)
- Strong hands-on focus and comfortable getting into the details while working with engineers.
- Experience working in a Cloud Native environment.
- Solid knowledge of SQL, databases, and other data tools
- Hands on experience with development resources; GitHub, containerization and deployment tools
- CI/CD - automation
- Quality mindset and is able to coach engineers and product owners.
The following skills will be considered a plus:
- Experience with distributed systems and microservice architecture
- Experience with data visualization tools (grafana, datadog etc)
We’re a global and remote-friendly company with talent hubs all over the world. We have Playvoxers based in Manizales, Silicon Valley, Las Vegas, London, Barcelona, Santiago, San Paulo, as well as right across Australia (to name a few).
Playvox is a fast-growing technology start-up, with a category-defining workforce management product aimed at customer service environments. We are here as a serious competitor and disrupter in the mid-market for workforce management with rapid uptake in customers spanning various industries and ranging in size from approximately 50 seats to approximately 1000.
Why join Playvox?
In this fast-paced period of growth, it is genuinely an exciting time to be a Playvoxer. We are a high-energy, global collective that loves to celebrate wins, lift each other up and recognise each other’s contributions. We strive for excellence in every interaction, all whilst enjoying the little things along the way.
To name a few of our Playvoxer perks, they include:
- Training and learning opportunities
- Wellness hours
- Remote working
If you’re ready to contribute to a fun and driven team thorugh this challenging yet rewarding opportunity, we’d love to hear from you! APPLY TODAY!
Please note: Due to high volume of applications, we will be contacting shortlisted applicants only.
See more jobs at Playvox
CAVISTA is hiring a Remote Front End Engineer
Axxess is global leader in providing Healthcare technology globally. Our HQ is Dallas, Texas, we also have presence in Nigeria, Philippines and India.
At Cavista (Axxess), our mission is to empower organizations with the world’s best technology solutions. We ensure the highest level of client satisfaction through a global network of innovation, and our software solutions are custom-built to accommodate your domain and requirements. Through world-class consultation, innovative IT solutions and personalized client services, Cavista increases operational efficiency for organizations of all sizes.
Cavista is searching for great talent in India. We are an open, agile environment, where transparent conversation ignites collaboration with a team of great thinkers. Everyone freely contributes, ideas override egos, and the best idea always wins. We embrace new technologies and pride ourselves on sustainable and quality code. In our world, opportunity paired with imagination is limitless and we build what others can only hope to dream. We build the best because we hire only the best!
Please visit us on:www.axxess.comandwww.cavistatech.com
LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/company/axxess-consult/about/ & https://www.linkedin.com/company/cavista/about/
This is a full-time, salaried role / Work from Anywhere within India.
A Front-End Developer with a solid technical background eager to see their code applied, valued and utilized in solving real-world problems in health care. Self-motivated, an idea generator, collaborative with strong verbal and interpersonal skills and be willing to work closely other teams, technical leads, and product managers to deliver sustainable solutions to our clientele.
• Design, develop, and test UI for mobile and web applications
• Collaborate with colleagues across multiple teams to regularly improve and optimize our software development processes
• Convert Product team requirements to modular testable and efficient code
• Participate in feature implementation projects that span multiple software development teams
• Collaborate via recurring Agile meetings (daily scrums, sprint planning, retrospectives)
• Promote an environment of uncompromising quality and excellence
• Embrace and encourage innovation, creativity and problem-solving
• Working knowledge of data structures, algorithms and programming required
• Expertise with cross-browser, cross-platform, and responsive design
• Solid understanding of user interactions required for Single-Page Applications
• Solid understanding of user-centered design principles
• Front-end skills and basic understanding of how back-end development works
• Conceptual knowledge of RESTful integration
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, or related discipline required
• Good written and spoken communication skills
• Experience with Agile methodologies
• Experience with any CSS preprocessors like SASS, LESS or STYLUS, preferred
• Experience with Typescript, preferred
• Experience with VueJS/Aurelia/CanJS or similar JS frameworks, preferred
• Experience with build tools like Webpack, Browserify or similar tools, preferred
Experience with task runners like Grunt, Gulp, preferred
• Work from Anywhere within India - Flexibility that allows you to work where you are most comfortable, whether at home, at work, or a combination of both
• Competitive Compensation
• 5 - day workweek / Flextime
• Best in the Industry Leave policy – Paid Vacation, Paid sick, Holidays and more
• Competitive Health Insurance (Employee + Spouse + 4 children)
• Accidental and Disability Benefit
• Retirement Benefit - Provident Fund – Gratuity
• Wellness Programs / Mentoring / Counselling
• Employee Training Programs / Career Development Initiatives
• Remote working and IT Assets provided for Remote employees
• Referral Bonus
• Interview process:
o Two-step evaluation – Online Coding Test and Virtual Video Interview
• Application pre-requisites:
o Updated Resume
o Current salary (Fixed+ variable) -
o Desired salary -
o Notice period -
o Offer in hand (yes/no) -
o Days remaining (if serving notice) -
See more jobs at CAVISTA
California ISO is hiring a Remote Sr Java / J2EE Developer
The California Independent System Operator (ISO) manages the flow of electricity across the high-voltage, long-distance power lines that make up 80 percent of California's power grid. We safeguard the economy and well-being of 30 million Californians by operating the grid reliably 24/7.
As the impartial grid operator, the California ISO opens access to the wholesale power market that is designed to diversify resources and lower prices. It also grants equal access to 25,865 circuit-miles of power lines and reduces barriers to diverse resources competing to bring power to customers.
The California ISO's function is often compared to that of air traffic controllers. It would be grossly unfair for air traffic controllers to represent one airline and profit from allowing that company's planes to go through before others. In the same way, the California ISO operates independently—managing the electron traffic on a power grid we do not own—making sure electricity is safely delivered to utilities and consumers on time and reliably.
The California ISO is committed to the health, safety, and work/life integration of it employees and is proud to offer flexible work arrangements. This position would be eligible to participate in a hybrid remote schedule (3 days in our beautiful Folsom campus, 2 days working from home). Relocation assistance is available.
Under the general direction of a Manager, the Sr Software Engineer is responsible for activities related to design, development, maintenance and enhancements of supported business applications. Assignments typically include applications analysis, design, development, integration, unit testing, and implementation activities in compliance with established department and corporate policies, procedures and methods. Works with vendors and service providers to insure stability and reliability of associated systems.
What's In it for You
Our purpose is to lead the way to tomorrow's energy network. Make a difference and impact millions of people who depend on electricity in their everyday lives.
- You get to work on interesting and challenging assignments that will help grow your skill set.
- You will work in an extremely collaborative environment inside our LEED certified Folsom, California campus.
- You will be challenged, be a part of a winning team, and your contributions will be rewarded and recognized.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develops and maintains application systems to ensure timely access to accurate, real-time data.
- Maintains enterprise application programs for internal and external ISO workflow and control functions.
- Develops and implements unit tests and code review processes related to all supported applications.
- Creates and maintains documentation and procedures related to the maintenance and operation of application systems.
- Develops specifications and procures new applications that support ISO internal and external users.
- Coordinates with various departments to support changes or additions to applications in accordance with ISO Change Management policies and procedures.
- Interacts with vendor staff in the implementation of new systems and modifications to existing business applications.
- Analyzes, supports, and resolves real-time computer hardware, software and database issues in a time sensitive environment.
Level of Education and Discipline
- A Bachelor's degree (BA, BS) or equivalent education, training or experience in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
Amount of Experience
- Equivalent years of education and training, plus five (5) or more years related experience.
Type of Experience
- Experienced in all areas of software engineering including design, development, analysis and data modeling.
- Expert level knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL and database performance tuning.
- Experience in implementing Java/J2EE Technologies.
- Experience with Source Control Systems ( bitbucket/Git), automated tests and continuous integration & Deployment (CI & CD)
- Experience with Design Patterns.
- Familiarity with waterfall, agile methodologies.
- Development and production implementation experience with spring, Kafka and/or Active MQ highly desired.
Experience in any of the following development technologies is strongly desired:
- RBDMS (Oracle, PostgreSQL)
- NoSQL (Casandra)
- Java frameworks (Hibernate, Spring)
- Web Application Servers (JBoss, Spring Boot)
- Middleware technologies (MQ, Kafka)
- SOA (ESB, Web Services) and Application/Web Services Security Design Patterns
- Testing Tools (SOAP UI)
- Testing Frameworks (JUnit, jMock, Selenium)
**We will also consider a Lead Software Engineer level. This position would require a Bachelor's degree or equivalent as stated above, plus six (6) or more years of related experience.**
See more jobs at California ISO
NOBI is hiring a Remote Software Engineer
NOBI helps people easily get more from their crypto asset & simplify their crypto investment experience. Our engineering team run hundreds of blockchain nodes, integrates with numerous DeFi smart contracts and run numerous real time robo trading to simplify the life our customers.
We’re here so that everyone can be part of the global cryptocurrency movement. Join us.
- Responsible for building and extending our backend code
- Responsible for building APIs that serve our frontend apps
- Responsible for maintaining and extend our test suite
- Refactor and improve existing code to incorporate better patterns
- Able to create unit test and implement self-test to make sure the code is running well (Profiling and optimization code)
- Work with the other engineering team to build & maintain our numerous backend services
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputable university
- Minimum 2 years of working experience as Backend Engineer or equivalent
- Fluent with Git and RESTful API
- Good knowledge and experience of UNIX system and command line experience in web server configuration and setup. This includes setting up PHP engine, database server, load balancing.
- Experience with NoSQL, Amazon AWS , Redis, Docker
- Knowledge and experience in scalability and performance in high-traffic web systems
- Knowledgeable on software design pattern
- Understanding the principles of application security
- Blockchain or Crypto enthusiast
See more jobs at NOBI
Honest Jobs is hiring a Remote Quality Assurance/Business Analyst
1 in 3 Americans has a criminal record and 1 in 11 have a felony conviction. On average, it takes people 8.5 months to find a job after incarceration and the average pay is under $7,000 per year. Honest Jobs helps people impacted by the criminal justice system to find better jobs faster.
Our team has built the nation’s leading employment platform for people impacted by the justice system, employers who hire them, and professionals who support them. We have offices in Denver, CO, and Columbus, OH, and about 15 employees so far. It’s an exciting time to join a rapidly-growing startup that’s making a real impact!
Note: This role can be based in Colorado, Georgia, Missouri, New York, or Ohio
We're adding a Business Analyst/Quality Assurance (QA) Associate to our Software Development team. In this role, you will support our Chief Technology Officer and team of Software Engineers, from upfront story definition through quality assurance testing. We’re looking for someone who is passionate and proud about what we get to build, and why - someone who wants to use their talents for meaningful impact and social good.
An idea of how you’ll achieve success:
Capture, document, and diagram requirements from stakeholders
Work with the development team to ensure requirements are business concise, complete, and well-defined into user stories
Work with our UX/UI designer to create mockups
Work with stakeholders and the development team to prioritize features and defects
Determine acceptance criteria for features and defects
Verify features and defects developed by the team are tested and meet acceptance criteria
Generate test plans for automated and manual testing for comprehensive test coverage
Identify unhappy paths and edge cases, and work with development team and stakeholders to determine likelihood and risk
Document potential or actual defects with detailed information
Business Analysis & Quality Assurance
Participate in backlog grooming, sprint planning, and retrospective activities
Document features and defects in release notes for each release
Strong communication skills (listening, writing, speaking up), including documenting decisions and following up on open items
Experience with hands-on testing for software teams, including test plan generation and maintenance, as well as defect management and tracking
Ability to both take direction and operate with a high degree of autonomy
Ability to prioritize and focus your efforts, with a focus on outcomes vs. busy-ness, while working on multiple product lines and applications
Attention to detail, including an aptitude for finding and correcting errors in your own work and others’
Dependability as an employee and colleague
Adaptability to roll with changes in priorities and processes
Personal lived experience with the criminal justice system
Familiarity with automated UI testing tools (e.g., Selenium) and API testing tools
Basic SQL proficiency for verifying data
Familiarity with sprint terminology and methodology
Interest in growing and managing a team
Experience working at a startup company
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEOC guidelines. We're a fair-chance (second-chance) employer and actively encourage people with personal lived experience with the criminal justice system to apply.
Pay range: $72,250 to $85,000 per year, paid semi monthly
Benefits: For all full-time employees, we offer medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k), and paid time off (PTO).
Location: Our Tech team is primarily remote. In this role, you can be based in Colorado, Georgia, Missouri, New York, or Ohio. Occasional in-person time is likely, but frequent travel or in-office time is not expected.
Covid-19: For the health and safety of our colleagues and communities, we expect employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19.
See more jobs at Honest Jobs
ActiveSoft, Inc is hiring a Remote Pega Developer (Remote)
Position: Pega Developer
Location: Remote work - CST Hours
Duration:6 months plus contract to Hire
This resource will be tied to the modernization of Prime Therapeutics’ systems
Building / developing on Pega 8.x
All of their new applications are being built using Pega on Prime’s private cloud.
Prime has its own private cloud that everything is currently being built out on, and is currently undergoing a complete transformation for their program.
This individual will be working in an Agile environment (two week sprints), responsible for developing API's, paired programming, etc
These roles are API / WSO2 centric.
1. Pega development (version 8 and up) – 5+ years' experience doing Pega development is a must. They are on versions 8.2 and 8.4, so candidates who've used those versions are ideal.
2. CSA or CSSA is required.
See more jobs at ActiveSoft, Inc
Sugatan.io is hiring a Remote (Remote) eCommerce Web Developer
Dear Builders, Rule-Breakers & Adventurers: WE WANT YOU
Here at Sugatan, we believe in co-creating with passionate builders who love building something extraordinary out of nothing purely driven by the love of our crafts.
It all started with a ludicrous question. How can we turn $1 into $3? Through the relentless pursuit of the answer, we’ve since turned $62 million into $180 million to date, empowering humans, communities & movements throughout our journey.
The Sugatan culture is all about cultivating unique experiences collectively as a superorganism as we face a multitude of challenges together whilst profits are reinvested back into funding exciting projects we love.
It’s a self-evolving, self-realizing organization that paves the path for others to follow.
So are you ready to step up and step into your element? Walk with us.
You will be working alongside our marketing team to drive revenue by increasing the website’s performance for a Men’s Skincare brand.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- A/B testing conversion-rate optimization ideas derived from you and your Scrum Team composed of UX/UI Designer, Media Buyer & Copywriters
- Take a website mockup provided by UX/UI Designer and build it within Shopify theme, matching the mockup and direction given as closely as possible
- Build clean, functional, and responsive code, customizing Shopify themes
- Troubleshoot pixel tracking issues
- Assist data team with implementing code snippets to better segment traffic and track their performance
- Improve Cart functionality
- Improve Checkout functionality
- Thorough QA after the completion of a build to ensure that all aspects of the website are functioning correctly from the user standpoint on all browsers and devices
- Monitoring site speed & troubleshooting speed performance
- Assist email team with pop-up troubleshooting
- Research best solutions that new initiatives require such as subscription, loyalty programs, quizzes, etc.
- Must have minimum 3 years of experience in eCommerce Web Development using Shopify’s API
- Must be fluent in verbal and written English communication
- Highly organized innovator, critical thinker, and problem solver
- Google Optimize experience a plus
- Asana experience a plus
- Must work USA, Eastern Standard Time
- Self-managing and has no issues quoting the right time frames for delivery and hitting deadlines
See more jobs at Sugatan.io
Alten Calsoft Labs is hiring a Remote Full Stack Developer
ALTEN Calsoft Labs is an Enterprise IT and product engineering service provider founded in 1992, Calsoft Labs was acquired by the French Based Multinational Engineering service provider ALTEN , in 2011 with offices in United States, Europe, Singapore and India . The company primarily focuses on Healthcare, Education, Retail and Networking & Telecom industries.
US Citizens only
Extensive development knowledge on React/Node.js
Experience can be from 5-8 years..
Excellent communication skills
Engineers should be US citizen ( any state is fine )
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
See more jobs at Alten Calsoft Labs
Shopify is hiring a Remote Senior Solutions Engineer (DACH)
Shopify is now permanently remote and working towards a future that is digital by default.Learn moreabout what this can mean for you.
Shopify has redefined commerce, raising the standard for how businesses of all sizes manage, market and sell their products and services. With over 1,000,000 merchants in more than 175 countries, powered by the most innovative platform on the market, we continue to grow rapidly while constantly looking for new ways to impact.
Shopify Plus is making enterprise commerce simple. We give high growth, high volume merchants the scalability, reliability and flexibility they need. Shopify Plus is helping power commerce for companies like Nine West, Staples, Lindt and many more. We believe large merchants should love their commerce platform and we work hard each day to make that happen. We are in hyper-growth, and this is where you come in …
Solution Engineering plays a key role in helping merchants to choose Shopify. In pre-sales, we build merchant confidence by acting as a technical business consultant. To get this done, we partner with the Sales team to drive the sales process. We understand business requirements and develop a technical sales strategy. We build product demos that help merchants visualize their future with Shopify and provide business value. The impact we make daily is in helping merchants simplify and grow their business. When we do this, we contribute to Shopify's mission of “making commerce better for everyone”.
Projects, activities, and expectations of your role include:
Working to help vet and close deals from a technical requirements perspective for both our Enterprise Sales team and development partners/agencies
Engaging with enterprise clients through requirements discovery and strategic consulting sessions
Become a Thought Leader when it comes to Commerce and provide best practices to our merchants
Creating customized product demos and proof of concepts for use during on-site or virtual client demonstrations
Becoming an expert on Shopify’s application ecosystem and integrations
Aligning with product and RnD teams on future roadmaps and sharing feedback on released features and client trends
Mentoring and coaching the sales team on technical aspects of Shopify Plus
This role might require the ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
Strong business acumen and understanding of how businesses operate.
Good rhetorical skills and experience in engaging with Customers.
Solid understanding of Cloud-based technologies and SaaS fundamentals.
Ability to co-own the Sales Cycle together with the Sales Team.
Curiosity when engaging with various stakeholders and new technologies.
Deep understanding of technical strategy as it relates to operating and growing commerce businesses.
Demonstrate great solution selling - Through storytelling and solution demos, help merchants understand how Shopify solves challenges and visualize their future with Shopify.
Great troubleshooting and analytical skills combined with the desire to tackle challenges head-on.
A great video conference presence with confidence handling executive-level conversations.
Is some of this tech new to you? That’s OK! We know not everyone will come in fully familiar with this stack, and we provide support to learn on the job.
Extensive experience in presales solutions engineering or consulting
API knowledge (REST and GraphQL) for enterprise integrations.
eCommerce experience and knowledge of latest trends (storefront implementation, omni-channel, supply chain, B2B)
Experience building business cases and communicating ROI
Additional language (German).
We understand that applying to a new role takes time and effort, and we thank you for this. If your experience is this close then please do consider applying.
At Shopify, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous people, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
See more jobs at Shopify
CausaLens is hiring a Remote Software Engineer - Machine Learning
causaLens are the pioneers of Causal AI — a giant leap in machine intelligence.
We build Causal AI-powered products that are trusted by leading organizations across a wide range of industries. Our No-Code Causal AI Platform empowers all types of users to make superior decisions through an intuitive user interface. We are creating a world in which humans can trust machines with the greatest challenges in the economy, society, and healthcare.
We are looking for a motivated and high-achieving Software Engineer based in London to join our Product team in building a platform to optimise every business on the planet. This is a full-time placement with significant opportunities for personal development.
We offer an intellectually stimulating environment, work within an interdisciplinary team, and an inclusive culture. We are a high-calibre, mission-driven team building a technology that improves our world.
Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for exceptional and ambitious individuals to develop our Causal AI platform. You will work as a software engineer, specialising in Machine Learning, in the Product team which is composed of software engineers and scientists. A successful candidate will also be able to showcase broader understanding of machine learning.
Your focus will be on software architecture and productization of data pipelines, feature engineering, machine learning, and causal algorithms for time series using Python, Cython, Numpy, Torch, etc.
The broader application stack includes Python, Cython, Numpy, Torch, Django, Celery, Postgres, Redis, Ansible, AWS, GCP, React and other technologies.
This role is for an experienced mid-senior level software engineer.
Current machine learning approaches have severe limitations when applied to real-world business problems and fail to unlock the true potential of AI for the enterprise. causaLens is pioneering Causal AI, a new category of intelligent machines that understand cause and effect - a major step towards true artificial intelligence. Our enterprise platform goes beyond predictions and provides causal insights and suggested actions that directly improve business outcomes for leading businesses in asset management, banking, insurance, logistics, retail, utilities, energy, telecommunications and many others.
We are committed to addressing the diversity problem in the tech industry, and that starts with making sure we have a team where everyone feels at home and can contribute as a peer.
causaLens in the News
Best Deeptech Company 2019 - Artificial Intelligence Awards
‘Meet causaLens, a Predictive AI For Hedge Funds, Banks, Tech Companies’ – Yahoo Finance
‘The U.K.’s Most Exciting AI Startups Race To Scale’ - Forbes
‘AllianzGI Taps Virtual Data Scientists amid War for Talent’ - Financial Times
‘Machine Learning Companies to watch in Europe’ - Forbes
‘Best Investment in Deeptech’ award - UK Business Angels Association awards
‘100 Most Disruptive UK Companies’ - Hotwire
‘causaLens Appoints Hedge Fund Veteran and Data Leaders to Advisory Board’ - Newswire
The opportunity to join a fast-growing, agile, and international team passionate about innovation and making a difference
Share option scheme
32 days paid holiday allowance (incl. bank holidays)
Equipment you need to get the job done (MacBook Pro etc.)
Good work-life balance
Opportunities for continued learning and self-development, including courses, conferences and book budget
Flexible work-from-home and remote days
Cycle to work scheme
Weekly journal club and knowledge sharing presentations
Regular team outings, pizza Thursdays and annual company retreats
Fruits, snacks and soft drinks in the office
Amazing, smart, fun and inspiring colleagues, always there to support your ideas, growth and enthusiasm
Our interview process usually consists of 2 screening interviews and a "Day 0" which is spent with the team. Normally Day 0 takes place on-site but for the time being they will take place online.
We will do our best to transparently communicate the process with the successful candidates.
See more jobs at CausaLens
IntelliPro Group Inc. is hiring a Remote Software Engineer - Unreal C++
Come join a team that’s ready to redefine the digital experiences of tomorrow!
What You’ll Do
As a Software Engineer - Unreal you will do the following:
- Create visually stunning Lightfield 3D demos, harnessing the latest Unreal SDK capabilities
- Develop Unreal projects that would demonstrate capabilities of Leia LightField Display and show game developers how to develop games for Leia devices
- Implement 3D geometric models. Work with pairs of stereo cameras. Compose camera data together using HLSL
- Align expectations with product stakeholders, help to identify key priorities for the department
- Maintain and improve the Unreal SDK’s quality by writing / delegating test cases, feature scenes, and build delivery
- Conduct code reviews, mentor team members on best practices. Share best practices with external developers
- Be a point of contact for game development studios
What You’ll Have
- Professional experience in creating tools and libraries for Unreal Engine 4 using C++ and Unreal Blueprints
- Experience with HLSL, Material Editor or other shader programming techniques
- Experience with post-processing effects, depth effects, and holographic effects
- Experience with API design and SDK architecture
- Experience with deploying applications on Android
- Experience using Git/GitHub, or similar version control systems
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks while keeping a clear view on the big picture
- A team player who collaborates cross-functionally but can execute autonomously
Nice to Haves
- Experience with VR, AR, computer vision, eye tracking
- Experience with Computer Graphics APIs (WebGL, WebGPU, Vulkan, DirectX, etc.)
- Experience developing cross-platform software for Windows, Android, and Linux
- Experience with performance analysis
See more jobs at IntelliPro Group Inc.
Susco is hiring a Remote Senior Frontend Engineer
About This Job
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000 - $140,000
Experience Level: Senior
Remote Details: Fully Remote, working Business Hours Central Time
What We're Looking For
Susco Solutions is seeking a Senior Frontend Engineer ready to take the next step in their career path. We're looking for proven leadership combined with strong technical and architectural skills. The ideal candidate is a tenured software engineer at their current employer who is seeking new employment due to acquisition, leadership change, or a marketplace shift. This applicant will be performing at a high level in their current role, but due to career goals, they are seeking employment elsewhere.
What We Do
We work with mid-market enterprises to build their internal business software, mobile workforce apps, legacy system conversions, and perform complicated systems integration. Our primary development platforms are C# .NET for web services, Angular or Kendo UI for Frontend, and Ionic for mobile apps.
Why Choose Susco
Susco is headquartered in the Greater New Orleans Area, has a national remote workforce, and is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the US (we are 2019 and 2020 Inc 5000honorees). Our success lies in our amazing staff, which we have because of our people-centric culture. At Susco, you'll benefit from having influence on the technical direction of our projects, thoughtful career development, a healthy mix of management and development tasks, and transparency (no office politics).
You can learn more about how our team feels about us by checking out employee videos here.
- 10 Years web development experience
- Elicitation of requirements from non-technical business users
- Conceptually design systems based on business requirements
- Perform technical lead role through the SDLC
- Highly proficient in
- Angular or KendoUI
- Team Git branch management
- Experience with server-side language such as C#, Java, Ruby, Python, or PHP
- Experience with common integration protocols including but not limited to
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing environments
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Willingness to drive large projects to completion in a fast-moving environment
- BS/BA degree
- Resident of Louisiana
- Azure experience
- Linux experience
- Mobile development experience
- Working closely with project manager to help lead 2000+ hour projects
- Assisting with the development of scope documents and budgets for new work
- Creation of WBS/tasks to accomplish project requirements
- Ensuring time and progress data is accurate in the project management system
- Client communication
- Product Owners
- Internal IT
- Overseeing junior, intermediate, and senior developers
- Lead stand up meetings
- Provide architectural direction
- Managing git branches and pull requests
- Ensuring development adheres to architectural and coding standards
- Ensure work is performed within budget
- Reverse-engineering large undocumented legacy systems
- Analyzing poorly written, undocumented code
- Documenting replacement system requirements based on legacy analysis
- Application Development, primarily Angular
- Requirements analysis
- Perform work within allotted hourly budgets and within specific timeframes
- 15 days annual PTO, 8 holidays
- Heath, Life, Dental, & Vision Insurance, Long & Short-Term Disability, 401(k)
- Company Leadership dedicated to personal & professional growth
- Any employee can refer a new client and get 5% of year one’s revenue, and 2.5% thereafter.
- Quarterly bonuses based on company performance
- 3 days annual self-directed learning days
- Paid lunches 2-3 times per week
- Fully Remote, except for the occasionally all-hands, estimated to be once per 3 months once COVID issues are resolved. Travel will be paid.
- Ad-Hoc wellness-based gifts, subsidized meditation training
- Company Outings: happy hours, crawfish boils, long lunches, go-karting
- Video games consoles onsite
See more jobs at Susco
Teaching & Education
Formstack is hiring a Remote Learning and Development Manager
Formstack improves people’s lives with practical solutions to their everyday work.
We are looking for a Learning and Development Manager to help us accomplish this mission!
Formstack is a 15-year-old company with roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Our Learning and Development Manager will drive company initiatives around developing all levels of talent within Formstack. As the first, dedicated Learning and Development Manager, you will have the opportunity to build programs, systems and practices, and lead training efforts - both mandatory and prescriptive - to grow all Formstackers, regardless of tenure and experience. Reporting to the SVP of HR, you’ll be able to lead through influence and have a direct impact on multiple phases of the employee lifecycle.
Who You Are
You’re passionate about equipping and inspiring people to grow. You’re experimental, influential, and engaging. You have a deep desire to understand the root of a problem and design pragmatic solutions that keep people coming back to learn more. You’re excited by the prospect of building something from scratch and the impact it can have on people’s careers and business outcomes. Most of all, you want to work on a team full of practical geniuses that seek to leave things better than they found them and truly embody the “we’re all in this together” mindset.
What You'll Do
- Partner with the People Team and Sr. Leaders to ensure new employee training, learning, and development programs nurture our culture and drive business outcomes.
- Develop key, inclusive initiatives across all aspects of our organization related to career pathing, personal and professional development, and partner with Talent Acquisition and department heads to identify training and development needs and provide solutions that close experience gaps.
- Design, facilitate, and scale a learning and development framework that represents our culture, serves talent needs, and aligns with org goals and requirements.
- Own LMS software architecture, engagement, marketing, and adoption.
- Continually analyze training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs
- Conduct and/or arrange for ongoing training, personal development classes, and support change management efforts.
- Key Metrics Owned: LMS Adoption, Engagement, Satisfaction,
- Work with the HR Insights Team to conduct follow-up analysis of all completed training to evaluate and measure results, modify programs as needed, and communicate effectively.
- 2+ years of experience in Learning and Development and/or Employee Enablement
- Exceptional presentation design skills
- Excellent presentation delivery skills - both live and pre-recorded
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience building different types of online and virtual training programs
- Experience in instructional design (online, virtual, and in-person)
- Experience with LMS platforms
- Well versed in various education learning styles (learn by doing, independent, collaborative, etc)
- You know how to make learning fun and more importantly, stick.
What Formstack Offers:
- Free health plans, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- Retirement accounts with company matching for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? CLICK HEREto hear from some current Formstackers about what matters most!
Formstack is proud and dedicated to providing Equal Employment Opportunities.
Formstack maintains a policy that Equal Employment Opportunities be available to all persons without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, union affiliation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This means we do not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all applicants and employees through all phases of employment, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, treatment during employment, demotion, and termination.
Salary ranges are determined by industry research and trends. Individual salaries are based on skills, experience, and geographical location.Compensation is reviewed on a regular basis and adjustments are made accordingly.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
Thank you for your interest in Formstack!
See more jobs at Formstack
Language Trainers is hiring a Remote Start teaching Lithuanian
Language Trainers is a successful language training company working with freelance teachers of 90 different languages in thousands of locations across the world. Students are either in-company or self-funded who need to learn a language at their office or their home for work, family or travel reasons. Founded in 2004, the company's motto is Any Language, Anytime, Anywhere (and Online)!
We are currently looking for a Lithuanian Arabic online language teacher for one of our clients.
Ideal teacher should:
- Be a native Lithuanian speaker
- Have experience as a language teacher, translator or interpreter OR hold a teaching degree
This is a freelance part-time position. Please only apply if you meet the above conditions.
If you would like to join our growing team of language teachers, please sign up on our website https://www.languagetrainers.com/language-trainer-application-us.php - it will take less than 2 minutes.
We hope to hear from you soon!
See more jobs at Language Trainers
Medfar is hiring a Remote Technical Support Team Leader
MEDFAR Clinical Solutions was founded in 2010 by two aeronautical engineers who realized that the healthcare system was not exploiting the full potential of technology. Supported by a large community of medical experts and focused on clinical success and patient safety, MEDFAR was the first company to certify a cloud-based Electronic Medical Record in Canada: MYLE (Make Your Life Easy).
Committed to promoting excellence and effectiveness in healthcare worldwide, MEDFAR differentiates itself by offering a unique healthcare management solution for clinics, which replaces inefficient processes with a faster and safer technological alternative.
As the technical Support Team Leader you will be responsible for your team's performance, development, mentoring, and coaching to meet and continuously improve both Plexia and client metrics. Under the National Director of Customer Services, you will join a multidisciplinary team whose mandate is to provide assistance and help to our customers when they encounter technical problems.
Team Leader responsibilities and expectations include, but are not limited to:
- Lead a team of Level 1 and Level 2 technical support agents responsible for providing the best services to our clinical users.
- Create, prioritize, assign, and monitor daily tasks and the work progress of the team based on deliverables.
- Supervise the performance of the team in relation to the defined KPIs.
- Coach team members and support them in their skills development.
- Follow-up and manage escalations.
- Perform the functional and technical analysis on requests documented in the ticketing system.
- Organize and manage team meetings.
- Report to the National Director of Customer Services on the progress of the team's tasks and propose corrective measures when necessary in order to meet the objectives set.
- Work closely with the team of developers to resolve technical issues that are beyond the capabilities of the department.
- Collaborate with other departments in order to maximize the satisfaction of our customers.
- Document the procedures of the department.
- Contribute to documenting the internal and external knowledge base.
- Provide training and onboarding to new team employees.
- Participate in the recruitment of new team members.
- Perform other related duties.
Contribute to our team with your strengths:
- Completed college studies (DEC) in computer science or other related disciplines.
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a team leader in customer or technical support.
- Mastery of the PC environment, its software and G Suite.
- Good communicator and listener, who can share his/her opinion.
- Motivated by the achievement of results and able to lead, train, coach and motivate a team in terms of performance and the achievement of objectives.
- Excellent organizational skills, priority management and respect of deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and to work under pressure.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Capable of assuming responsibility.
Why join MEDFAR (QC & BC)?
Joining the ranks of MEDFAR means working in a dynamic environment where trust, innovation, quality, and client success guide our days. At MEDFAR, we promote efficiency and excellence in healthcare by offering the most efficient electronic medical record (EMR) on the market.
- Entrepreneurial culture.
- Performance-based bonus to all employees.
- Generous group insurance coverage.
- Flexible hours (work-life balance).
- Social and sports activities (currently suspended due to the pandemic).
- Dynamic and multicultural work environment.
- Our office in Montreal (QC) is accessible by public transit and is a short walk from Peel and Bonaventure metro stations.
- Our office in Burnaby (BC) is accessible by bus or by car and there is free parking on the premises.
See more jobs at Medfar