Hi Fellow Remotists,
Want to crush your next interview?
Here's a 5 steps framework that we recommend:
1. Pull up the job description for your target role.
2. Comb through the job description line by line.
3. For each "need" or qualification, think of a question your interviewer might ask you.
For example, if the JD says, "responsible for creating partnerships with cloud-based SaaS companies..."
A question might be, "Can you share an example of a time when you facilitated a successful technology partnership?"
4. Rinse and repeat for every line on the job description.
5. Draft up examples and answers (with measurable results) for each question you prepared.
Now you're ready to speak directly to the needs of the role!
That's how you win more job offers.
For more such tips, Follow us on Linkedin.
Please find the latest remote jobs below: