From its founding in 2011, RxAnte’s mission has been exceedingly simple: get more from medicines. Today, we are the leading provider of pharmacy care management solutions that improve medication prescribing and adherence. With over 30 million lives under management, RxAnte has become a leading provider of value-based pharmacy care management solutions for health plans.
RxAnte launched Mosaic Pharmacy Service in 2019, a wholly owned subsidiary designed to offer pharmacy and chronic care management services for our clients’ most medically complex and vulnerable members. Using data, advanced analytics, specialized software and pharmacy automation, Mosaic is transforming the pharmacy experience for medically complex seniors while also helping payers achieve their quality improvement and cost savings objectives.
The Corporate Development Associate will work with RxAnte’s Chief Financial Officer to support key financial and organizational initiatives at RxAnte. The Associate will develop and execute on approaches to allow the company to improve itself, reach a greater level of organizational efficiency, improve financial metrics, and create opportunities to raise the company’s value and competitiveness in the market. Additionally, the Associate will be a key team member in executing on any future M&A or investment transactions. Responsibilities include building financial models and analyses, gathering information and developing positions, identifying and executing on company improvement opportunities, creating presentations and information responses, working on a variety of development projects, and assisting with day-to-day finance and accounting responsibilities. Monthly travel to our Sterling, Virginia office is required.
- Collects and analyzes business and its data.
- Develops analysis and presentations for the CFO and senior leaders to evaluate performance, make key operational decisions, or support business execution.
- Performs analysis, makes recommendations, and assists the CFO with execution of financial budgeting, financial performance tracking, and financial performance improvement.
- Develops reporting and forecasting tools to provide insights into company performance.
- Analyzes industry trends and research and makes recommendations based on those trends.
- Assists in identifying, evaluating, and maintaining organic and inorganic corporate development opportunities.
- Supports monthly investor financial reporting and current investor-related activity.
- Assist in analysis and execution of M&A, partnership, or investment transactions, particularly in the areas of financial analysis and due diligence support.
- Assists with day-to-day or related responsibilities potentially including monthly accounting components, annual audit, tax issues, accounts payable items, or accounts receivable items.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Strong financial analysis and modeling skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong logical abilities.
- Understanding of fundamental finance concepts and accounting principles.
- Adapts well to change and meets commitments in a deadline-driven environment with multiple competing priorities.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office; especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Two years of professional experience in investment banking, corporate finance, management consulting, private equity/venture capital, or related fields.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Ability to travel for business purposes.