ServiceNow continues to scale and drive transformation for Telco, Media, and Tech industries using the power of the NOW Platform. We help our customers drive new business models in the new ‘Everything as a Service’ economy and enable them to deliver better experiences to their customers and employees. Our partners are a critical part of driving this transformation jointly with us by building offerings and solutions that utilize the capabilities of the NOW platform to drive this impact.
ServiceNow is seeking a pre-sales Solution Architect experienced in Telco, Media and Tech Industry to work with our partners (System Integrators and ISVs) to create customer-centric and transformative market offerings. The key initiative for this role is to guide our partners through the process of creating TMT industry offerings based on the ServiceNow platform and technology. The ideal candidate will be able to help our partners develop technical capabilities to drive the creation of innovative customer-ready offerings and guide them throughout the process. In addition, the candidate will be able to lead strategic conversations based on partner market, vertical, and horizontal positioning, segmentation, install base, and technical specializations.
The Solution Architect will be part of a larger team comprised of Alliance and Channel sales, business development, solution development, and partner success resources. The team may go to market together to address a designated set of partners or work as an overlay to address partner opportunities on a regional or verticalized basis. Understanding of and ability to navigate the complex dynamics of technology organizations is a critical component in the success of this role.
The core of this role is to work with partners to drive the creation of revenue generating offerings and the use of offerings to help accelerate, close, expand deals. The success of the Solution Architect will be measured under three specific criteria: new offerings, new customers, and net new business. Additional metrics include revenue growth, increased innovation, accelerated release cycles, and increased partner investment. The Solution Architect guides partners to grow and scale their ServiceNow business within a specific domain for the purpose of creating revenue-generating lines of business.
What You Get to Do
· Build and maintain unequivocal expertise in the ServiceNow TMT Industry domain to serve as a go-to resource and thought leader for internal and external stakeholders.
· Engage with partner teams and key decision makers to understand business imperatives and partner specializations.
· Take a lead role in technology conversations with partners, serving as an evangelist for ServiceNow platform and technology capabilities.
· Collaborate with the Partner Offering leader at ServiceNow in Business Plan creation, working with the partner to determines goals, strategy, and measurable objectives.
· Work with partners to document user personas, uncover market needs, and partner with cross functional teams to bring offerings to market.
· Develop clear understanding of partners' solution offerings, markets addressed.
· Develop clear understanding of designated partners' capabilities, capacity, cocreating goals and strategies.
· Based on level of integration and strategic nature of partner, determine resource allocation towards partner efforts.
· Help define offerings and assist in project scoping.
· Determine capabilities needed to successfully create, operationalize, and deliver offerings.
· Identify gaps in partner capabilities and direct appropriate teams and resources to fill
· Once solution goals are defined, work to create handoff with partner’s Solution Development team for build phase and guide them through the build process.
· Cultivate relationships and manage communications with ServiceNow field to promote solution offerings.
· Travelfor partner, customer, and organizational activities up to 50%.