● 8-9 years experience in Android native applications development.
● Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform (both JAVA and Kotlin).
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
● Work with outside data sources and APIs.
● Work with multiple Android Frameworks and have an in-depth knowledge of how frameworks and libraries work.
● Have an understanding of mobile development other than Android (enough familiarity to design and architect cross-platform applications).
● Experience in working in cross-platform frameworks (particularly Flutter) with experience in developing Flutter Packages & Plugins.
● Having a thorough understanding of Google's guidelines, procedures and a proven track record of app submissions to the App Store
● Having a thorough understanding of new technologies and updates on Google's products.
● Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
● Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
● Top university degree in the field of Computer Sciences/Information Technology.
● Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
● Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
● Ability to discern user requirements and develop specifications.
● Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and work as a team player
● Must be self-driven, self-motivated, and think out of the box